My Not So Perfect Teenage Life

By Vampire_Nav

Meet Nicole Brown, she comes from a big family, goes to boarding school with her three best friends and has a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 15

211 3 1
By Vampire_Nav

"What do you mean your pregnant? You can't be! Your only 16 years old...your not ready to have a kid..oh god! I think I'm gonna pass out!" I exclaimed.

Lexi got up and rubbed my back.

"Nicky, Nicky breathe babe, take deep breaths," Lexi soothed.

I began to breathe slowly and calmed down a bit.

"Are you okay now?" She asked.

"Yes I'm fine but your not! I'm not the one pregnant! Please tell me Aston is the father!" I replied.

"Of course he's the father, don't be stupid!" Lexi snapped.

Wow she had never snapped at me before, I gave her a weird look to show her how out of character she was being.

"Sorry, sorry! I'm just stressed and worried. I don't know what I'm going to do Nicky, I really don't. All I know is I'm not going to have an abortion because to me that's like murder," She admitted.

"Well there are other options, I think you should talk to Priya because she's the more mature one," I advised.

All of a sudden I heard a male voice from the living-room. I walked towards the living-room with Lexi.

"Hello my three beauty's. Oh and you," Justin nodded at me. "So I have come to tell you something Bonnie, I know you love me and I love you too babe but here in America I think we should put our relationship on hold because come on! Have you seen the hot American babes just waiting to meet me?"

"Oh Justin, I do love you so much but if this is what you want I'll be happy for you," Bonnie mocked.

We all burst out laughing - even Lexi who was probably an emotional state at the moment.

I walked down to the pool, swinging my bag. Lexi hadn't mentioned anything to the others as we ate dinner but I had a feeling she would tell them tonight. To be honest I was feeling Lexi's stress as my mind whirled with thoughts about Lexi, Caleb and Kyle. All I needed was a nice swim to clear my head. I couldn't be bothered to put all of my stuff on the chairs so I just plonked my bag on the floor and stripped off my clothes. Only then I noticed someone was already in the pool. Caleb's head bobbed up and down in the deep end. There was a bruise on his face but apart from that he looked stunning, as always. He stared at me and I felt naked under his gaze, I suppose I was half-naked anyway.

"Come on in. The water's not cold," He said.

I hesitantly got into the deep end. Not saying anything we just started to swim in sync. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was more of a comfortable silence. If we did talk I was afraid I would stutter because of his sexy body. I don't know how much time had passed but we suddenly began to slow down and then we just stopped in the shallow end. As I stood up I noticed how close I was to Caleb. His lips were just there, centimetres away from mine. I could blame my heart rate on the exercise I had just done but I knew my breathing rate increasing had nothing to do with the swimming. He stared into my eyes and I stared right back, not breaking his gaze. He tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear and caressed my cheek.

"I know I'll regret this but I'll regret it more if I didn't." He murmured.

Suddenly his pulled me close to him and his lips met mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my fingers through his hair. I let him lead and I just enjoyed the moment. He pulled away but kept his hands on the small of my back. My lips tingled and I felt like I was on cloud 9. I gave him a small smile and he smiled back. That was the best kiss ever, well it was only my second kiss ever anyway. It was hard to believe I had only just finished day 1 of my Florida trip!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 42 34
Lola has always dreamed of getting into vet school, but when she finds out that her whole family is moving to Orlando she isn't 100% convinced that i...
154 1 18
Alyssa Winters thinks she has it all. Fortunate enough to attend university, a perfect boyfriend, good friends and a good future ahead. Once she's in...
103K 3.3K 43
Alyssa and Blake are just friends. They have been since they were young. But what happens when alyssa has to live with Blake and his family because h...
117 0 31
Nicole seems like your average teenager except she is hiding a big secret. Her parents abandoned her when she was twelve. Just when she thinks everyt...