One Direction preferences

By CutesyHope

More

#1 You have to kiss somone else in front of him
#2 You meet him due to his sibling
#3 He thinks he lost you and panics
#4 You meet him due to a puppy/dog
#5 You say something naughty
#6 He asks you out on a date
#7 You have to kiss him
#8 You meet him at a wedding
#10 One of the boys tells you why you are so perfect for him
#11 He likes you but one of the boys is being overprotective
#12 He has a cute sneezing fit
#13 Mornings
#14 Christmas special
#15 Snow
#16 New Years Eve
#17 Song preference - Alexander Rybak - Oah

#9 He is sick on tour and you take care of him

6.6K 12 0
By CutesyHope

Hey,

so this preference is requested - this doesn’t mean I’m taking requests because my school is starting next week again and I will be really busy but this is my first request and at first I thought ‘Gosh How am I gonna do that?’ and I had to do a lot of research but I like it very much and hope you guys like it too, especially the one who requested it.

Louis: Louis is looking a little pale and you get worried because he has been complaining about little things lately very much, for example feeling a little dizzy and having stomach ache. Their tour has just started that’s why both of you had shrugged it of and blamed the nervousness. The two of you were on a little date but you had insisted on going back to the tour busses because Louis isn’t feeling very well. Both of you have just entered the tour bus when Louis suddenly runs to the toilet and you follow him concerned. He falls down to his knees, bends his head and throws up in the toilet. You rub his back and put some hair out of his face. Louis stays in this position for a little while, trying to calm down because he is feeling a little embarrassed. “Get out, Y/N” he mumbles weakly and flushes the toilet. “What? Why?” “Because this is disgusting.” He sounds angry. “No. I’m staying. You’re my boyfriend. You okay?” Louis nods weakly. “Hell, you’re okay. Liar. I’m going to call Paul to get a doctor. But first you need to rest.” You take a paper towel, making it wet and cleaning Louis’ face with it. He tries to do it on his own bit you won’t let him. After that you help him to his bed, give him a glass of water and call Paul. “Paul said he’ll get a doctor immediately. How are you feeling?” you ask Louis, sit next to him on the bed and play with his hair. He looks up to you with sleepy eyes and sighs. “Tired” he says. “Is something aching?” you ask “I have abdomen cramps” he says making a face. “I’ll get you something for it.” You put some hot water into the plastic bag (sorry don’t know the name) and make a cup of herbal tea for Louis.”Here you go. Drink the tea and put this on your stomach. It should help. Do you need to get out of these clothes?” Louis looks down at himself and nods.”That would be great” he says. “You need me to help you?” “No, I think I can do that. Unless you need my help with your clothes too” he smirks. You smile and bend your head to him to kiss him. He only allows a small peck. “You might catch it too” he explains and you pout. He smirks and kisses your nose slightly, tickling it with his breath. He changes into something that is comfy and sits down under his blanket again, taking the cup of tea in his hands. You snuggle up to his side and rub small circles to his tummy, trying to soothe the pain. “It’s helping” Louis says and sounds surprised. You respond with a smile. “How do you know all that?” he asks. “Well, many girls, not me though, throw up because of their monthly visit and abdominal cramping and nausea are very normal when you have your period, so you learn it.” “Aww, my poor baby is in so much pain every month? And that also for a whole week?” “Sometimes even more and it’s not the whole week.” Louis sits straight and bends down. Just when his lips meet barely yours a voice says. “I wouldn’t do that unless you want her to catch something.” It is an older man who is the doctor. Paul is standing next to him. You pout and Louis shrugs smirking. You get up from the bed and go to the other side to stand next to the doctor who has taken a seat next to Louis on the bed. “As I can see young man you are already in good hands” the doctor says, making Louis look up to you and both of you smile. “Yeah, she’s pretty amazing.” “So, what’s the problem?” You tell everything what has happened the doctor while Louis drinks his tea. “Do you have diarrhea?” the doctor asks Louis. “Yes.” “Fatigue?” “Yes.” “Nausea?” “Since today.” “And you threw up?” “Yeah, a couple of minutes ago.” “What’s going on? What is it?” you ask concerned. “I think you have gastroenteritis.” “What? No” you whine.  “Why? What is it?” Louis asks. “I had this once. This illness is full of diarrhea, throwing up, restricted food and barely any human contact because it is really contagious. I think you are not allowed to perform or even go near the boys” you explain. “What? No! We are in the middle of the tour. I can’t be sick.” “Louis, relax. You need to get better first” Paul says. “I’m okay. I’m perfect” Louis almost yells. “Slow down young man. This illness can even get worse. If you don’t do anything that makes it worse, you’ll be fine really fast” the doctor says. After that he also explains what Louis is allowed to eat and what not, the hygiene routines and gives him some medicines. “Get well soon young man. Take good care of him young lady” the doctor says. “I will.” The doctor goes and Paul says. “I’m gonna inform Simon about this and stay away from the other boys, Louis. I’m dead serious and so will be Simon.” Louis groans and hides his face in his hands. ” “Hey, it’s going to be okay” you say, sitting down next to him and nudging him slightly.

Harry: You have just woken up when you hear Harry groaning. Being concerned you get up and go to him. He is lying in his bed and shifting from one side to the other as if he has a nightmare or is in pain. You assume it’s the last, after all he has gastroenteritis. You know exactly in how much pain he is right now because you also had this illness once. At least the vomiting has stopped and there is no constant fear of him dehydrating. You look at the watch, guess it’s time for his medication. “Harry. Harry” you whisper and put some of his locks out of his face. You realize how much you miss him, how distant he has been lately and how much you craved for his touch but the illness is way too contagious. You understand why he is being distant from everyone, this illness makes you very weak. You go with your hand through his curls and smile to yourself. “Harry” you whisper again and he opens his eyes. He blinks a couple of times and when he is about to smile up to you he suddenly pulls his head back, his curls out of your reach. You feel hurt but try to shake it off. “You were groaning in your sleep. Are you in pain?” you ask concerned. “I’m fine” he says and scoots a little back. You are confused by his actions, he does that a lot recently. Back off when you talk to him or go near him. You don’t know what to think about that. “It’s time for you to take your medicine. I’ll get you a glass of water” you say and he nods without looking at you. You hold in a sigh and go to the kitchen to get a glass of water and give it to Harry. You are really bored because it is only you and Harry who are in the tour bus because the other boys might get sick too. It wouldn’t be too bad for you because you love spending time with Harry but he is so distant lately. You can’t help yourself but blame you. “You wanna do something?” you ask Harry. “Like what?” “Like watch a movie.” “No, thanks.” “Okay. What about playing something on the PlayStation.” “Nope” he says popping the p. “And…” “No” he says annoyed. You sigh and look down. “Didn’t you say your cousin lives here? Go out with her. Maybe shopping” Harry suggests scrolling through his phone. “She is busy” you answer quietly. “Then do something with the lads.” “It’s fine. I’m gonna cook you something.” “Jesus, Y/N, stop being a pain in the ass and go out, do something else than annoying me.” Your first thought is to break down crying, your second thought is to do nothing but you get frustrated. Harry groans and goes with one hand through his hair, open his mouth, wanting to say something but you don’t let him. “I’m so sorry, Styles. I just assumed that taking care of my boyfriend is something obvious and at the moment the only way to spend time with you. And I just assumed that you want to spend time with me too, after all you asked me if I want to come on tour with you in my break. Sorry for being wrong. I won’t bother you again” you say and storm out of the tour bus. Harry calls after you but you ignore him and start running. You slow down a little when you hear how Paul won’t let Harry get out of the tour bus. You don’t know why you said those things, you don’t want to break up with him but apparently he isn’t happy with you. You need time to think which you don’t get because Paul is calling you. You turn around to him. “What, Paul?” “Harry wants to talk to you.” “But I don’t want to talk to him.” “Either you come with me by your free will ooor…” “Or what? You can’t force me to.” “You are even skinnier than the boys. It’s an easy task for me to carry you.” “You can’t do that. That’s not legal” you say shocked. “Well, this is One Direction land. They rule here. So, their word is law.” “Whatever” you scoff and turn around to get away but Paul grabs you by your arm, throws you over his shoulder and carries you back to Harry’s tour bus. “Paul, let me down. NOW” you yell and hit his back but you know exactly that you are not hurting him at all, you couldn’t even hurt Harry. So you just stop resisting. Paul carries you into the tour bus, puts you on the bed and goes out. “I hate you” you yell after him while Harry thanks him. Although, you know it has no use you go to the door and try to open it, it’s closed. You decide to pack your things and this thought somehow brings tears into your eyes. “Y/N, please listen to me” Harry says while he follows you around the bus. “You misunderstood me. I didn’t mean it like that.” You ignore him. “Y/N, please I…What are you doing there?” “Packing my stuff. What does it look like?” you snap. “What? Why?” he asks in disbelief. “Because you don’t want me to be here, so I’m going.” “What? NO! Like I said you misunderstood me. Let me explain, Y/N. Y/N!!!” Suddenly, Harry grabs you by your arms and presses you against the wall. You look at him in shock and he looks like he doesn’t know what to do. He lets go of your arms and sighs. You wait there confused, not knowing what to do. Harry raises a hand to your face and you look at it but it never touches you. “I’m frustrated” he says. “Okay? I’m not allowed to touch you and that’s so hard. I thought if you might go out and give me a little space I’d be okay and when you didn’t want to leave I just wanted to kiss you but instead I just got angry. Sorry. I’m…sexually frustrated.” Your jaw drops and then you can’t help yourself but smirk. He smirks at you, too making you blush and bite your lower lip. Harry groans and rolls his eyes frustrated. “Stop that” he pleads. “What?” you whisper. “Blushing, biting your lip, being irresistible, making me want you.” You try to keep a straight face but it’s not possible. “You know, you’re gonna have to make up for this” he mumbles and you giggle. You push him a little of you. “I’ve been the same Styles” you say. “I’m sorry” he says. “It’s okay. Now, you want some herbal tea? After all, we want you to get better as soon as possible.” “Can’t wait” he yells after you as you go to the kitchen waiting impatiently for the day when he gets better.

Liam: A frustrated sigh leaves your lips when Liam finishes his sentence. You two are arguing about Liam’s health status because he claims to be better although you could hear him groan in his sleep because of his fever. “I know you had fever last night and it can’t get better that fast” you exclaim. “It can, Y/N. Look, I’m perfect” Liam argues. “I don’t believe you.” Liam sighs. “Why won’t you go out?” he asks. “Why do you want me to go out?” “I asked first.” “So, you may also answer first.” Liam sighs exaggerated accepting his defeat. “Because I promised you to that I will shoe you the world and that can’t happen when you’re in here” Liam explains. “Exactly, you promised me that you will show me the world. Me out there without you is not you showing me the world.” “But that way you are missing out cool places, Y/N. We’re in New York, Y/N, New York. Go out, have some fun. I’ll ask the boys to take you to some places.” “They are not you, it is not the same without you and I don’t want to go outside while you are here, alone, ill.” “Y/N, please for me.” “I am doing this for you. I am staying for you, Liam” you exclaim. “Gosh, Y/N, why are you so stubborn?” Liam sighs. You put your hands around Liam’s neck and smile content “Because I love you.” “I love you too. And that’s why you are going out. I already promised Niall that you’re going with him. He can’t go alone and you don’t want to disappoint him.” “I don’t?” “No, you don’t. Now go and get dressed” Liam says shoving you slightly towards the dressing room. “Why did you do that Liam?” “Because this was the only  way to get you out of here. Now hurry. He’ll be here in some minutes.” There is a knock on the door and both of you turn your heads towards it. Liam smiles at you sheepishly and goes to open the door, letting Niall in. “Hi, mate. Would hug you but not allowed you know” Niall says. “It’s okay.” “You ready Y/N?” Niall asks looking at you. “No! No, I’m not and I never will be” you whine pouting and leave a wondering Niall and surprised Liam behind. Liam follows you to the bed where you are lying under the blankets. “Y/N?” Liam whispers, nudging your shoulder. “Y/N.” “Go away.” “Come on, Niall is waiting. Have you seen his face after your outburst? He is totally confused.” You feel bad and realize that Liam is actually trying to do this. “Fine” you scoff while crawling out under the blanket and ignore Liam’s winning smile. You freshen up a little, take your purse and coat with you and go over to Niall. “Everything okay?” he asks. “Yeah, lets just leave” you say taking his hand and leaving your shared room with Liam, ignoring his goodbyes. You go with Niall to many of the typical tourists sights, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park and so on. You actually enjoy your day with Niall because you always thought he is really hilarious but can’t get Liam out of your mind. “So, you wanna talk about what happened earlier” Niall asks his mouth full of a hot dog he is eating. You explain everything what has happened and why you were being so stubborn. “You know, Y/N, you’re a lot like Liam. Always putting others at first place, never being selfish. And that’s exactly what you and Liam do to each other and always sound so stubborn. We give in when Liam says or offers something, you don’t. You care a lot about him and he about you” Niall says making you think about it. “If you don’t mind, I think we should go back. We have a little crowd over there” Niall says pointing behind him. You nod and both of you get back to the hotel you’re staying in.”Thanks for the day, Niall. It was awesome” you say smiling at him. “I should thank you. I always wanted to go to the Statue of Liberty.” He holds his arms out for you and you agree on giving him a hug. That’s when Liam opens the door and stops in his tracks. “You’re back” he says. “Yeah, where are you going?” “Heard voices and wanted to look who it is.” “You should be resting” you say. “Then goodnight. Get better mate” Niall says walking to his room. “Goodnight, Niall.” You follow Liam into the room and take of your coat. “How is New York, babe?” Liam asks. “Awesome” you answer. “And I’m sorry.” “For what?" he asks confused. “For reacting like a bitch. You care about me, thanks for that.” “Always. And you’re the one who is taking care of me. What would I do without you?” “I don’t know” you joke. You make Liam a cup of tea and tell him about the day great day he had promised you although he wasn’t with you, looking forward for the one where he will be.

Niall: "Why can’t we order Nandos?" You sigh at the repetition of Niall’s question. It’s been almost a week now since Niall has gastroenteritis and is quite annoying. He isn’t allowed to perform with the others, he isn’t allowed to go near them. Simon forbid him to fo so because their tour has just started and if one of the other boys gets sick and can’t perform like Niall right now this tour will be a total disaster. But this doesn’t keeps you from being with Niall and taking care of him. Gladly you haven’t gotten sick yet but now you are also not allowed to go near the other boys. You don’t mind though because you are only on tour with  One Direction because of your boyfriend Niall and as long as you are with him you are fine. But the whole Niall has been nothing else than a stubborn child who refuses to take its medicine because it is too bitter or doesn’t take care hygiene properly or doesn’t want to eat the restricted food because it isn’t fast food. You inhale deeply and go on with cooking rice and already put the steamed cauliflower on the two plates. The rice gets also finished and you add it to the cauliflower. You go to Niall and put the plates on the table. "Niall, food is ready" you say and Niall puts his phone away and jumps out of the bed. "Niall, wash your hands first." He groans, throws his head back and goes to the restroom. When Niall comes out his gaze falls on the food and he gorans again. "I told you to order Nandos" he whines. "We are in America here is no Nandos." "Then what about something else, maybe pizza." "Niall, you are not allowed to eat that. It makes your illness worse. How many times do I have to explain that?" By now, you sound really frustrated and are fighting against the tears. The carefree and energetic Niall has turned into that whining and complaining monster which goes on your nerves. "You are not the one who is sick and in addition to that has to eat that crappy food." This is too much for you and you stand up. "Yeah, you’re right. I’m not the one who has to take care of someone who has gastroenteritis, who has to clean the whole tour bus because the illness is really contagious, who has to hear the whole whining and complaining of the person who you are taking care of, who has to cook 3-5 meals a day because the sick person doesn’t like it and who eats that crappy food with that sick person although you’re not the one who is sick and…" You stop yourself because Niall is looking really shocked and regretful and you realize that tears are streaming down your face. "I know you’re bored because you’re not allowed to be with the others, because they are performing and you’re stuck in here with me. I understand but the least you can do is decrease the amount of complains because it’s not really easy to take care of you like that" you say and sniffle. You close your eyes trying to calm down and stop the tears from flooding. "You’re allowed to eat pasta and soup. I’ll make you pasta and tomato soup. That’s the best I can give you now" you say while wiping the tears away and making an attempt to pick up the plates. Niall shakes his head and almost whispers "It’s okay. I’ll eat that." You ignore what he is saying and bend down he prevents you from picking up the plates. You look up at him while he is still shaking his head and looks awful. "I am so, so sorry" Niall says. He wants to take you in his arms and hug you but he stops right in the level of your shoulders. "I can’t even touch you because of this illness. Gosh, how much I hate it" he mumbles. You get angry and hit his chest, making him look at you confused. "You think I care about getting sick? Just fucking hug me, Horan" you almost yell at him and he immediately does as you said. He gives you big bear hug, hiding his face in the crook of your neck and you hug him back as hard as you can. Just now, you realize how much you missed him. Both of you stay like this for a moment, none of you wanting to break the hug because both of you know the next hug will be a couple of days away. "Sorry. Sorry for being a dick. Sorry for not keeping attention. Sorry for ignoring you. Sorry for not appreciating you and what you do. Sorrysorrysorry." "Pssht" you say while rubbing his back. "It’s okay" you say. "No, it’s not." He takes a step back and looks you in the eyes. "I’m hungry" Niall says making you laugh. Both of you sit down and start eating awkwardly. You just want to be in Niall’s arms again. "Why are you eating that?" he asks. "How can I eat McDonald's, pizza or whatever while you are eating this?" He smiles. "I love you" he says. "Love you too." Niall takes your plead to heart and stops complaining because he now has realized what you are doing for him. He even takes his medicine by his own, cooks the meals with you and cracks jokes all the time. You are glad to have your energetic Niall back.

Zayn: You wake up and stretch yourself immediately thinking of Zayn. When he had asked you if you want to join him on tour you were scared that he’d be too much occupied by the shows and when he got sick you were almost happy because in that way you had him all for you and could prove him how much you cared for him. You did feel bad for almost being happy over the fact that he is sick and felt even worse when you how much of a struggle gastroenteritis is. The problem with Zayn is that he isn’t eating or drinking much and with all of the throwing up he can dehydrate very easily. You always force him to drink and eat something but in the end it’s always not much. You go over to sleeping Zayn and are relieved that he is actually sleeping. Lately he couldn’t even sleep and was awake before you what isn’t typical for Zayn because you sometimes have to kick him out of bed and he still sleeps. It’s 11 am and you decide to make him some breakfast because he will be waking up any minute. When you go with the tablet full of food to Zayn he is already awake and gives you a weak smile. “Morning sunshine. I made you breakfast” you say with a mocking tone making Zayn smile wider. “Shouldn’t it be the other way around?” “Nah, we’re cool. We’re doing it this way.” “Love you.” “Love you more.” “Not possible” Zayn says with a smirk. “Really? Lets just bet. Who eats more loves the other one more.” “That’s not fair” he exclaims. “Well, Malik. You better get your shit together otherwise I’m gonna win.” With that you take one toast on your hand and start eating. He sits straight and also takes a toast. The food is another problem because if he would be allowed to eat everything you could make him his favourite food all day but he is not and the restricted food doesn’t taste that well although you try to make it tasty. You let him win on purpose and he knows that but doesn’t mention it. “You had luck” you say fake pouting. He ruffles your hair with a laughter and gets up to take a shower. While he is doing that you change his bed and blanket sheets and  prepare the mix he has to take as an Oral Dehydration therapy. “Not that again” he whines when he comes out of the shower and sees you with the glass standing next to the bed. You go over to him and give him the glass. “Well, Malik, you know, if you would eat and drink properly there would be probably no need for you to drink this” you say while putting your arms slightly around his torso. “Now be a good boy and drink it.” He groans but empties the glass on one shot. “Happy?” he asks. “I’ll be happy when you get better and are allowed to perform again with the rest of you five idiots. And of course when you kiss me.” He looks you in the eyes and pulls you into a slight embrace, putting his chin on your head. You hug him tighter and can feel that he lost weight. “We’re not supposed to do that” he says making you sigh and you take the glass out of his hand. “Rest a little.” Zayn nods and lays on his bed again. When you get back you let yourself fall down next to him. “Slept good?” you ask. “Yeah, better than the last two days. Just woke up once.” “Why didn’t you wake me?” “It was nothing and by the way you were looking too cute to get woken up.” “You lost weight. I was afraid I would hurt you while I was hugging you” you say. “I know. It’s just hard to eat something.” “Yeah, sorry.” “Don’t be. The doctor said it will get better with the dehydration therapy. Don’t worry that much.” “I can’t help it.” “Thanks for being such a great girlfriend” he suddenly says. Blushing, you look down. “You know I’ll make up to you when I get better” he says in a lower voice and winks at you making you blush even more. Your jaw drops and he smirks. “Not so fast, Malik. First you have to get better.” “oh, I will. Trust me.” “Looking forward to it” you say and both of you do. Lets just say he keeps his promise when he gets better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
113K 255 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
277K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
34.8K 862 81
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...