The Fourth Side of the Triang...

By oliviajxo

It starts with a car crash. It starts with a hospital bed. It starts with a new family member. It starts with... More

The Fourth Side of the Triangle
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.

Acknowledgements and Dedications.

192 4 0
By oliviajxo

A C K N O W L E D G E M E N T S

‘The Fourth Side of the Triangle’ was born out of depression and loneliness, but is all about the resolution at the end; the family that found each other, the friends that were reunited. I poured myself into Amy, James, Oliver and Becca and I hope that they come to mean as much to you as they do to me.

So thank you to the wonderful musicians that kept me going through this, I have a whole playlist/soundtrack that I will post if anyone is interested in seeing that.

This book is really dedicated to my family: My mother and father for believing in me and to my siblings who will probably never read this. To my friends- thank you for being real. And to her, the one who completely broke me- thank you for destroying everything about me; it gave me the final push to finish this. And to you, if you have read this story and kept with James, Ollie, Amy and Rebecca until they found each other once again.

All my love,

Olivia. xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644 44 17
"Relationships," he starts. "They can either go horribly wrong or very right." COMPLETED
99 0 8
There has been a terrible accident. That's all it was though, an accident, yet lives are at stake. The gang is trying their best to keep their hopes...
53 0 14
This can't be happening... Please, this can't be happening... Kate thoughts race as she felt her heart drop to the bottom of the floor. She rush to...
2.5M 87.8K 26
After a devastating accident, Dean Adams finds himself drawn to his classmate, and nurse-in-training, Katie Reynolds. What he doesn't expect to disco...