Re: START

By xGuiax

SYPNOSIS MC was given the opportunity to turn back time and RESTART her life in one condition...SHE NEEDS TO... More

ANNOUNCEMENT
Day 0
Day 00
PART 1
PART 1.1
PART 2
PART 2.1
PART 2.2
PART 2.3
PART 3
PART 3.1
PART 3.2
PART 3.3
PART 4
BONUS 1
PART 5
PART 5.1
PART 5.2
PART 6
Part 7
PART 7.1
PART 7.2
PART 8: A Day With The Knight
Part 8.1: A Day With The Knight
Part 9: 909 R0RR3
Part 10: LOST
PART 11
PART 11.1
Part 12
Part 13: Countdown
Part 14: PARTY
Part 15.1
Part 15.2
Part 17: Overdose
Part 18: All Day Thinking Of You
Part 19: Worst
Part 20
Jumin's letter
Part 21: Miss
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24: Stigma
BONUS 2
Part 25: Awake
Part 26: Pluto
Bonus 3
Goodbye, for now: Part 1
Goodbye, for now: Part 2
BONUS: Behind The Shadows
BONUS: Midnight Thoughts
ANNOUNCEMENT

Part 16: Monster

112 4 2
By xGuiax

Song: Monster

Artist: EXO

Lyric Video by: cutegoyangi / cute goyangi

This fan fiction will always be dedicated for Mystic Messenger fans and Mystic Messenger itself ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

He got so many problems already...I hope he finds Elly as soon as possible.

I continued standing halfway through the door until the sight of his back and broad shoulders disappeared as he walked behind the corner.

"Oh right, I gotta call Zen." I smiled at the guards who was left outside then closed the door. After realizing that the bag of foods is still on my hand, I walked towards the left part of the house and found the kitchen. I put the bag down and dialed Zen's number. As I wait for him to answer, I pulled a chair out from the dining table to sit but Zen answered immediately after two rings.

Zen: Hello? What is it? Did he try to push himself to you? Did he attacked you? Did his eye changed?

MC: Oppa...are you thinking that Jumin is an animal or something?

Zen: You know how pushy men can be! D--Do you get what I mean?

MC: Wahh~Are you not a man? How can you trash talk men like that?

Zen: I'm a different kind of man.

MC: What. Are you an alien?

Zen: Not like that~ I'm special. A gentleman. A perfect man~
MC: Yeah~ Yeah~ I get it.

Zen: So, why did you call? Did something really happened? Just tell me and I'll save you! I'll go there and get you out of his place! Even if I have to face that furball--

MC: Speaking of furball!!! Elizabeth 3rd escaped from Jumin's house so they're currently looking for her. Jumin wants me to be safe so he asked me to stay inside.

Zen: Really? Wow~ even a cat realized that it can't stay any longer with that jerk. How did that furball managed to escaped?
MC: She slipped outside when the guard opened the door. She must've been really stressed out from being locked in a cage.

Zen: Jumin is locking his cat in a cage?

MC: Yeah...after all the things that happened, he's afraid someone might kidnap Elly. He must've really cared for that cat.

Zen: No, he's just crazy

MC: Don't say that directly to Jumin, the two of you will definitely argue again if you did. Anyway...how is Luciel?

Zen: Hmm...he's really focused with his work, eating chips.

MC: Are you eating those chips too? You two should eat proper foods. Please take good care of him since you're already there.

Zen: Don't worry, I've been cooking our meals since I went here. Sometimes I feel like a maid and I don't like it but, I just can't stay still after seeing how messy his house is. Jagi--I mean...MC, let's talk again later okay? I have to practice my lines for the my new role.

MC: Ooh~ Okay, goodluck on that. Please tell Luciel that I called and remind him to take a break from time to time since he seems to be too busy to read my messages.

Zen: Sure. Then, bye~

MC: Bye~

*End of Call*

"Hu~h...I really DID ate the food alone..."

Well actually, I shared some of them with the body guards outside but they told me to eat inside instead so in the end, I ate alone in this wide and spacious black glass dining table.

Hours have passed but Jumin is still not coming back, he called two times to check how I've been doing but Elly hasn't been found yet. I spent my time waiting by constantly checking the chat room, looking outside the floor-to-ceilings glass window and watching some TV series.

4pm

"MC..."

I hurriedly run towards the front door, standing with anticipation at the end of the front door hallway as soon as I heard the door opened and Jumin's voice.

"I'm glad nothing happened to you" He continued, followed by a deep sigh.

"The body guards took good care of me" I answered with a soft smile.

"You should stay here in the mean time. We don't know when the hacker will attack again. You can spend the night here and come back when it's safe."

"I...don't think I have to spend the night here. I know that you're anxious right now because Elizabeth 3rd is missing but you don't have to worry that much about me. I'm being protected by your bodyguards at the place that I'm staying, you said the windows are bullet proof, the car that your letting me to use is bulletproof plus, we have our genius hacker, Luciel with us to watch over me." I lift up my two thumbs up, smiling brightly at him to ensure him that I will be fine.

"But I can stay here longer if you want. How did it go with your search for Elizabeth 3rd?" I continued.

"I couldn't find her." Jumin massaged his forehead with his left hand as he slowly walks towards me. "I can't believe I still haven't found her...I can't accept the fact that she tried to ran away from me. I feel like all the love I've given her for years have gone to waste. How do I express what I'm feeling right now?...I feel betrayed."

I followed him as he walk towards the living room on the right. "Jumin, please don't be discouraged, we'll be able to find her. Besides, Elizabeth 3rd is still a cat. She can't understand feelings like that so she can't betray you either..."

"I feel safe when I'm with Elizabeth 3rd..." He sat on the couch, with his face, looking so down and tired. "I've been thinking why I like her so much. It's because I can control everything about her. She has no taste of her own. She doesn't mind which carpet she sleeps on. She doesn't notice how satisfied I am with the new carpet. I want to control everything about her...What about you? Would you want to run away if I try to adjust and change everything about you?"

I sat on the couch across him and glanced upon his eyes, looking intently at me. "I'm a human so I'll be different from her. I have my own taste and I have my own principles. I believe that if you truly care for a person, you have to accept and try not to change that person. Unless he or she is doing something that is not good. So the same goes for myself, I don't want other people to change or control me" I answered.

"Is that so..." He mumbled.

"Oh! I made some food at the kitchen. I didn't know what time you'll be going home so I made it just in case."

"I see. I am honored to be able to taste something made by you. I should have some already, let's go to the kitchen." He stand up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen so I followed him there, worried that he might not like the food.

"Y--You don't have to be honored. I'm not a world class chef, just an average person. Also, it's just a commoner food but I can guarantee you that this tastes good."

He quickly grabbed a chopstick and looked for it in the stove.

"It's here on the table." I rushed towards the dining table and opened the food cover.

"B--but it's just gimbab..." Now I feel embarrass with what I made. Should I really feed the director of C&R international with this?

Jumin followed me to the dining table and get a slice of gimbab. Without hesitation, he ate it in one bite. I watched his face to predict how will he react. From his normal expressionless face, he tilted his head the his eyebrows furrowed. "It tastes good" He complemented.

"Thank you. But does it really tastes good? You're not saying it just to make me feel good? Because your brows are completely furrowed."

"It's because I am trying to familiarize my self with this taste. I often say sugar-coated words towards my clients but I would never do it to you. I do not wish to lie to you."

"Then...I'm glad you liked it. By the way, I'm just curious about something. You can say no if you think I'm being nosy."

"Yes, what is it?"

"You mentioned that you have your own nutritionist and the meals that you eat was all made by a chef"

"That's correct. What about it?"

"I'm assuming that your Mother and Father must not be living together anymore since your Father have a new girlfriend but...doesn't your mother visits you? Or cook for you?" I looked at Jumin and saw him already looking at me with his brows slightly lifted up

"...Ahhm...you can just ignore my question. Sorry..."

"This will be my first time to eat a homemade meal in several years. The last time I did...is before my mother died."

"Your mother...oh my god! I'm really sorry for being too nosy"

"You do not have to be sorry. I'll gladly tell you all my stories if yoy wish." He looked at me with a soft smile.

*Knock--Knock--Knock--*

"Mr. Han!" A body guard outside called Jumin after an urgent knock.

"Maybe they have some news?" I looked at Jumin with a smile. We both went towards end of the front door hallway, standing side to side.

"...Mr. Han, Miss Sarah has come for you. She says she knows something about Elizabeth 3rd" The body guard continued.

"The worst woman at the worst timing." Jumin frowned after hearing Sara's name. "What does she know?" He responded back.

"Err...she says she must tell you face to face..." The body guard answered hesitantly.

"I don't want to let that woman in and I'm sure what she has to say is a lie...but should I let her in? What do you think, MC?" Jumin crossed his arms then turn his head towards me.

"Nothing bad will come out of hearing some information. You can judge whether or not what she says is helpful"

"Thank you for believing in me." He smiled. "It's highly likely that she thinks of this situation opportunity...but I wish that woman would just say 'I have Elizabeth 3rd. Give me some money' and leave."

"Not everything will be solved by money though..."

"I guess that's true when it comes to that woman. She probably won't be satisfied with just money."

"Uhh...that's not what I mean..." I scratched the back of my head as I mumbled. He thinks negatively of her. I wonder what kind of person the woman claiming to be her fiancee is...

"Open the door" Jumin ordered. He walked forward with a stern face, firmly standing in front of the door while crossing his arms.

After hearing the beep sound of the security lock, a woman with a redish hair in a long sleeved purple pencil dress, wearing a black glossy stiletto shoes, luxurious bag and jewelries on her briskly pulled the door wide open. She pushed the guard beside her away then took a step closer to Jumin and closed the door.

"Jumin! Oh my~! You look so tired! But no need to worry. I, Sarah, am here so everything will be solved!...can I come in?" She paused in the middle of the hallway and asked.

"You already set your foot on my building" Jumin answered with a stern look on his face.

"Oh my~! That's right! This whole building is yours!" She clapped her hands while looking at Jumin with widened eyes. "Anyways, losen up that face! After I found out that you lost your cat, I've been calling everywhere to tell me if they see a cat like Elizabeth. And then not even ten minutes later, I got a call saying they found the cat! How lucky don't you think--"

"Where is the cat?" Jumin asked, cutting the woman's sentence.

"It's not with me yet~There is a photo but...are you going to keep me here standing?"

"I will see the photo first." Jumin firmly answered.

The woman bumped Jumin aside and forcibly walked further "I'll show you when I get in--What? Who is this woman? Your hidden lover?" She looked at me with doubtful eyes. Her finely drawn eyebrow wrinkled as she glared at me.

This must be Sarah, the woman claiming to be his fiancee.

"It's nothing like that. First, please show us the photo of Elizabeth" I answered, trying not to sound unpleasant.

"Of course it should be nothing! How dare you step into my fiance's house"

"Don't be delusional, I am not your fiance. Just show me the photo" Jumin's  face looked very stiff but I can see that he's stopping himself from treating Sarah in a rude way.

"Jumin, no need to be shy~ Fine, I'll show you a picture." She opened her red, glossy bag and lifted up a picture of a cat with the same fur and eye color as Elly.

"Unfortunately, it's not Elizabeth. I'm afraid I cannot see you off...I will call someone to escort you and I hope we do not have to see each other ever again. If you wish, I could give you a portion of my money and in exchange, we will call off this engagement that you're imposing."

"R--really? You will do that?" Sarah looks hesitant but the a faint smile can be seen from the corners of her lips, painted in red.

"Of course. A couple of million should be nothing for me. Money is all you want right?" Jumin crossed his arms, looking at Sarah with a smug on his face.

"Jumin, I think you're too emotional right now. You should think this through..." I asked Jumin in concern that he might be making rash decisions.

"You! Don't be nosy here! T--Then...how about 5 million? That's better I suppose. It's a win-win."

"I got you." Jumin walked pass Sarah then stand beside me. "I felt pity...but I guess that's the life that you want? Clenching on some stranger for some money, how pitiful. I will tell my father all about this. How you tried to deceived me, speak rudely to my dear MC and tried to get money by agreeing on the engagement. Now please leave."

"W--what?! You're messing with me? I am not leaving after being humiliated like this! God...who the hell do you think you are?"

"Don't you know it? I am Jumin Han." 

Jumin grabbed my right arm and pulled me towards him. "MC, I'm sorry. It seems you'll have to excuse me. I had no other choice to let her out..." He held my chin and pulled me to face him close enough to hear him breathing. "And...I was going to do it soon anyways."

In a split second, I felt his warm lips gently pressed onto mine. My eyes are left wide open in shock and I can feel my heart beating too fast. Too fast and too hard that I can hear my own heart beat. After a few seconds, Jumin's lips parted away from mine. He gazed into my eyes and as I was still caught in surprise, I was left staring back into his eyes.

"J--jumin" I muttered.

"Shh..." From my chin, Jumin's thumb moved and gently touched my lips. "You're blushing" He continued. "You'd better close your eyes. Focus on you senses. Your lips are so warm and soft."

"Ugh!!! I'm going to call Ms. Choi!" I heard Sara's footsteps as she angrily steps out of the house.

"God...she's finally leaving" Jumin sighed and my senses finally came back.

"Y--You shouldn't have done that" I pushed him with my two hands.

"I'm sorry if I startled you."

"I know you want her to leave but...you shouldn't use me like that."

"Use you?"

"A--anyway, I'll have to go home now." I went at the living room to get my bag then walk back at the hallway.

"I thought you're going to stay longer?" Jumin held my left hand and looked intently into my eyes.

"You must be tired from searching for Elizabeth, m--maybe you should have some time for yourself." I gently grabbed Jumin's hand and one by one, removed his fingers on my hand while looking at his eye. 

I started to walk towards the door but Jumin blocked me with his arm, slamming his hand on the wall.

"I said YOU should stay here!" Jumin glared at me with frustration visible through the corners of his mouth.

I can feel the tension between us.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Again, thanks for reading my story >.< I hope you like this week's chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30 0 24
Hi! This story is based on MM (Mystic Messenger). Sorry if my english it's not accurate or I have mistakes, 'cause english is not my original languag...
671 19 20
This is a fanfic around the Mystic Messenger game. How did the Main Character get the app? Why did she agree to go to the apartment? Why did she agre...
1.2M 15.2K 42
This is just a book of whatever ideas come to mind in terms of situations involving the characters of Mystic Messenger. Please feel free to comment r...
378K 16.6K 37
4 Days for you to fall in love with me... 7 Days until it starts all over... That was supposed to be it right? MC. Aka. YOU. Living a relatively norm...