Not Anymore (Discontinued)

By TJpage

IMPORTANT NOTE- I will be taking this book down, please read the last update that's where the explanation is... More

Not Anymore
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Cole's POV of when Libby left.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Untitled Part 27
Note, not an update
Note- Last

Rewrite

1.5K 27 3
By TJpage

Hi everyone,

Just to let you all know, I'm in the planning process of rewriting my book. I'm enjoying it which means I'm going to be putting more of my time into this. I'm still stuck with a few things like the character names, pack names and any ideas that you all have would still be much appreciated as I still haven't planned everything I want going on. I'm also thinking about renaming the book so anything you have will be really helpful.

If you have any ideas please private message me as it's much easier for me to see. If you submit an idea you'll get a follow and a message, if I use your idea you'll get a follow, chapter dedicated to you and a mention in the authors note when the new book is published.

Thanks everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 2.1K 21
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
27.6K 814 43
❛ 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜ ⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the broke...
371K 14.6K 25
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
27.7M 632K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...