Chapter 20

This chapter was four pages on word but I don't know how long it will be on here. Remember fan, comment and vote:) Quick note Chad was the one that found his mate then she dies not Jake. IF YOU WANT ME TO READ AND PROMOTE YOUR BOOKS THEN PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE OR POST IT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD THEREFORE I WON'T LOSE TRACK OF WHO I'M DOING IT FOR. I WON'T BE DOING IT IF YOU ASK ME IN THE COMMENTS.

Ok well because I've been really busy lately and I haven't been able to update much most of you have forgotten the characters and what's happening so before I start this chapter here's a little character profile and a summary of each chapter. Quick question, would you guys prefer it if I put a little summary of each chapter at the beginning of each chapter from now on?

Libby- last name Anderson. Her parents died by rogues when she was young and she was bullied ever since because people blamed her for the death and she was rejected by her mate. She ran away and is now one of the pack warriors of the Shadow Fire Pack. Her mate is Cole but her boyfriend is Jake. Her brother is Danny and her Alpha is Chad.

Danny- last name Anderson, he's Libby's brother. He's the beta of the Shattered Moon Pack, his Alpha is Cole. He was one of the people to bully Libby. Ever since Libby came back he's been trying to get back to normal with her after she forgave him.

Cole- last name Kade. His mate is Libby but he rejected her. He's the Alpha of the Shattered Moon Pack. He was one of the people to bully Libby but ever since she went back he's been saying that he loves her and is trying to win her over. His pack is in danger so he asked the Shadow Fire Pack (one of the most strongest packs) for help.

Jake- last name Harris. A pack member of the Shadow Fire Pack, his Alpha is Chad. He's Libby's boyfriend and has loved her ever since she ran away and ran into the Shadow Fire Pack. He went with a few members of his pack when they had to go help the Shattered Moon Pack.

Chad- last name Gunner. He's the Alpha of the Shadow Fire Pack. His mate died when he was sixteen. He took Libby in when she ran away then trained her with Cooper. He thinks of Libby as his little sister. He accepted to help the Shattered Moon Pack when they needed help so he took a few pack members to help.

Cooper- last name Collins. He's a member of the Shadow Fire Pack and is one of there pack warriors along with Libby. He was the one to find Libby out in the forest and took her to the pack house. He helped train her along with Chad. He's one of Libby's best friends and has taken care of her ever since he found her.

Derrick - last name Black. He's one of Cole and Danny's friends, he would be nice to Libby when no one was around then join in with everyone else when they were there. He got injured in a rogue attack and while he was unconscious Libby and Danny's parents came to him and said that he was a protector, Libby's protector.

Melissa- last name Jones, she's Derricks mate. She's the nice one out of Emma's group.

Amy- last name Davis. She was and still is Libby's best friend from the Shattered Moon Pack. She was the only one that was nice to Libby when she was there.

Sam- used to be really good friends with Libby until she moved when they were young. She returned and her and Libby became friends again. When Libby told her about what Cole and everyone else did she punched Cole.

Chapter 1- Libby gets rejected by Cole, the Alpha's son.

Chapter 2- Amy, her best frined found out and Libby decided she was leaving.

Chapter 3- She's training her new pack and Chad, the Alpha and her talk and he tells her that they need to help a pack with rogues and it happens to be the Shattered Moon Pack (Libby's old pack)