Various Male x Uke! Male read...

By Ryo_Mori

Just stories about random characters with your character who is an Uke. I do not own any of these characters... More

Shows I've seen/watched/heard of enough to write about
Marshall Lee x Dark Magician Male Reader (Fluff)
Tomoe x Neko Male reader (Fluff)
A/N
Kuroo Tetsurou x Male Reader (Fluff)
Season 2 of attack on titan's
Seme Crossdresser Poison x Uke Male reader (Lime)
A/N 2
LJ x Inu! Male reader x Jeff the killer (Fluffish)
Killua x Protective older brother Male reader x Gon
Kurosaki Ranmaru x Neko Male reader (Fluff)
Haru Yoshida x Shy Male Reader (Fluff)
Harry Potter x Shouta Male reader (Lemon)
Sorry
Ren Jinguji x Shy! Younger Brother Male Reader x Tokiya Ichinose
Gohan x Strong male reader (Fluff)
Sasuke Uchiha x Shota Male reader (part 1)
Levi x Male reader (Lime)
Tony Starks x Targeted Male Reader (Lemon)
Bruce Banner x Male reader (Fluff)
Steve Rogers x Avenger Male reader
I'll Live Life to the Fullest (Lime)
Loki x Teacher Male Reader x random student
Another A/N
I'm sick
Sasuke Uchiha x Shota male reader x Naruto Uzumaki (part 2)
Rin x Expressionless (M/n) reader (Fluff)
Sebatian x Servent Male reader (Lemon)
Kagetane Hiruko x Telekinetic male reader (Fluff)
Natsu x Ordinary Male reader (Lime)
Ichigo Kurosaki x Disabled Male reader (fluff)
a/n
sasuke x shota male reader x naruto (part 3)
Kida x Chubby Male Reader (Fluff)
Ben x Explicit Male reader (Lime)
Yuu x Nurse male reader (fluff)
koro-sensei x hacker male reader (Fluff)
Sadist Makato Tachibana x male reader (Lemon/bondage)
I think I love you
No
Sasuke x shota male reader x naruto (part 4)
Finn x Prince! Male reader
Sesshomaru x Fem! Male reader
A/n?
Offender x Male reader (lime)
Our Bitch
Ben x Explicit Male Reader x Kevin (LEMON)
Sinbad x Fem! male reader x Jafar (Fluff)
Our Bitch Part 2 (Lime)
Shin-Ah x Drunk male reader
Kaneki x Ghoul Male reader (lime)
Koga x Shota! Male reader

Your Not Alone Soul x Depressed Male Reader

15.9K 221 143
By Ryo_Mori

Warning: Don't read if you get triggered by cutting and depressing thoughts.

Also this is to MidNightDawg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

"How are you liking the party, (M/n)?" Kid asked.

"It's ok." I said shyly looking down.

"That's great to here." He smiled patting my head.

"There's going to be a dance, so why don't you come dance with us?" He offered.

"Sorry, but I don't really like to dance." I politely denied.

"Do you want me to stay here with you?" He asked.

"It's ok. You go have fun. I'll stay here." I smiled lightly.

"Ok, but if you need me, just yell." He said before going to the dance floor.

I walked over to the snack table and grabbed myself a bottle of water. I walked outside on the balcony and sat up on the railing. I looked at the moon that was looking smiling with blood as usual. I let out a sigh. I pulled up my headphones and turned on my playlist, that was full of rock bands and light bopped my head to the beat.

Soul's POV

"Ask him out already." Maka said pushing me.

"But what if he rejects me? What if he hates me? What if I..." Soul fretted.

"Just hurry up and confess. The faster the better. And don't you dare make him cry or i'll end your life." Kid threatened.

I nodded slowly and walked towards where (m/n) was. I walked from behind him and wrapped my arms around his, surprisingly thin, waist. I heard him gasp and tried to get out of my grasp.

"It's just me, Soul." I chuckled.

I heard him sigh in relief. He pulled down his headphones that was blaring loud music. (M/n) turned off his music and turned to me, still on the railings.

"Did you need something Soul?" (M/n) asked.

"Yeah. I wanted to ask you something." I said with a small blush.

"Mmm?" He hummed, cocking his head to the side.

I felt my face get hotter.

'Why'd he have to be so cute.' I thought.

"I-I j-just w-wanted to a-a-ask if..." I stopped.

"Mhm." (M/n) waited for an answer.

I noticed everyone staring at us.

"Do you want to get some punch?!?" I blurted out.

"There some punch over there."

"Um... I ment to say, do you want some ice cream? My treat." I said.

"Sure...?" He answered getting off the rail and walking inside the dance.

I walked over to my friends and accidentally slammed my face against the wall.

"You needed that." Maka said. 

Black Star laughed while Kid gave me murderous glares.

"Hurry up and go. And this time don't blow it." Lizzy said slapping my back.

I sighed and walked over to (M/n), who was just waiting outside the building.

(M/n)'s POV

We got our ice creams and sat on a bench eating them. Mine was (favorite ice cream) and Soul's was chocolate.

"So... (m/n). U've been wondering." Soul started.

I looked in his eyes and stared at him.

"Will you go out with me!?!" He blurted out. "I've liked you for a long time and your just so... perfect."

I stared at him blankly, not even noticing I dropped my soft serving. I blushed deeply.

"Yeah." I smiled.

He gave me a huge hug and kissed my cheek.

"Let's take it slow though." Soul smiled back.

---3 months later---

I was casually walking around town when I saw Soul and Blair together. She was way to close to him for my liking. Soul handed her a bag. She looked so happy that she kissed him. I felt like my heart broke. I heel span and ran back home.

As soon as I was back home I grabbed a knife and headed to the bathroom.

"Of course he'd be into *hic* girls. Why would he *hic* be interested in me in the *hic* first place? I'm ugly, *sniff* useless, a failure, a killer. *Sob* I knew I wasn't *hic* good enough for someone as good as him!" I wailed.

I started to cut myself. One for each of all my my thoughts that ran through my mind. I looked at the bloodied knife.

"I should just die now." I whispered. "It's not like anyone would care or notice. Even Kid hasn't talked to me much these days."

Suddenly I heard knocks at my door.

"(M/n)! You in there?!"

It was Soul.

I didn't answer. I stood up on my wobbly knee's and locked the door.

"(M/n)! Open the door right now!"

I put my bloodied hand on the door and rested my head on it.

"Soul. Say I love you." I asked.

"I love you, (m/n). Why did you want me to say that. Unless." I heard a gasp. "(M/n)!! Open the door! Don't try and kill yourself." Should banged on the door.

"Hey Soul. I love you."

"(M/n)!!!" Soul cried.

"Goodbye." I smiled stabbing myself in the chest.

I staggered back and fell. Everything was hazy. I could hear the door unlock. Soul's cries were starting to fade, and so was my sight.

Soul's POV

I busted down the door and rushed in. (M/n) was lying on the ground.

"Come on (M/n)! Don't die on me! Please."

I grabbed (m/n)'s and checked for a pulse. It was faint, but it was still there. I flipped my phone on and called 911.

"911. What's the name of the address?" The operator asked. (I swear I hat show calm they are in the middle of a crisis)

"I live on (address). My boyfriend stabbed himself on the chest and there is barely a pause. Please hurry."

"Help is on the way, but I need you to perform CPR. Can you do that?"

"I can, just please hurry."

I started to preform CPR on (m/n). My hands was covered in blood and I was getting a huge headache. By the time the police came, (M/n) had stopped breathing. There was no pulse.

"Please, (M/N). Please stay alive for me. I need you." I begged silently.

They took (M/n) and rushed him to the ambulance where they cleared (?) (M/n) with the defibrillator. They took me along where I was holding onto (M/n) hand with all my strength.

"Don't die." I whispered.

(M/n)'s POV

"Where am I?" I asked.

I was in a dark void. There was nothing except a small dim light. I decided to walk towards it. There was a little boy who was looking down. Chains holding him down.

"Hello?" I asked.

The boy looked up at me. He had dark (e/c), that had no spark like most kids. He smiled lightly at me. 

"Who are you?"

I started to notice dozens of white lights. I looked at all of them. It was my past memories. When I was bullied. I remember those days well. They always tormented me. The last one was the day my family died. I turned to the boy.

"Your me."

The kid nodded.

"I'm holding myself down."

I hugged the boy.

"I guess it's time I break free. Your still smiling while i'm depressed 24/7. Your made me stronger and gave  me courage. I guess somewhere inside me I was still striving to live, huh?"

A tear dropped. It made a ripped through the dark surrounding.

"Let's do this together because we both matter."

All the shackles turned to light. All, but two stayed. We were in a sunny place. My child self was gone and I was alone waring the shackles. I looked up. One black cloud in the blue sky. I walked around till I stopped and a tree with a swing set. It looked so familiar.

"I remember this. Bro used to swing me all the time. And it was all my fault that all of them died."

"No it's not." A voice said.

I turned around. Someone I haven't seen forever.

"Bro!!" I cried, jumping on him.

He let out a laugh. He hugged me back.

"I'm sorry bro. I always wanted to say this." I apologized.

"Stop. I don't want to hear that. It wasn't your fault at all."

"But you all died in that fire because of me. It was my fault for leaving all those candles lit. If I didn't do that then you all would still be alive." I sobbed.

"Stupid little brother. We died because of an explosion from the basement. Nothing more and nothing less." He laughed.

"B-but the candles-"

"Would not have been able to catch the whole house on fire." He finished.

The last chains turned to light. I felt lighter. All that weight and burden was gone. I felt happy. Something I hadn't felt in a long time.

"Now hurry up and go back. You've made them wait for too long. Especially a special someone." My brother chuckled pointing up.

There was a small box. All my friends were crying while the nurse tried to get them out. Soul looked older and more mature.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Almost three years. The doctor's are giving up on you. Hurry before it's too late." He rushed pushing me.

"By Bro!!!! Tell everyone I love them!!!" I shouted as I was floating to the window.

As soon as I touched it, everything flashed white. I opened my eyes and gasped. I turned my head to the left. I saw was Soul praying. I gripped  his hand.

"Morning, Soul." I said.

Soul's POV

The doctors told everyone to get out. (M/n)'s heart had stopped a few minutes ago. I couldn't believe it.

"Please show me a sign of hope. Something. I just don't want you to be gone." I pleaded.

The monitor started to been and I heard (M/n) breath. I couldn't believe it. Was he really alive. I couldn't even look up. I felt  squeeze on my hand.

"Morning, Soul." A raspy voice said.

I looked up. The most beautiful set of eyes were staring at me. Something I haven't seen in forever. I was going to say something, but nothing came out. I felt my face getting hotter and my eyes were stinging. This was my most happiest day ever.

"Don't cry Soul."

His cold hands touched my face wiping away tears.

"I'm sorry Mr. Soul but your time is up. You have to-

The nurse dropped her clipboard. She ran out calling for the doctor.

Narrator's POV

"Get the doctor. It's a miracle!" The nurse said to another.

"What happened?!? I demand an answer!" Kid yelled.

All the girls were crying while Black Star was glum.

"It's amazing! You won't believe it!" The nurse hyperventilated. "He's alive! (M/n) is alive!" She cried.

Everyone looked at the nurse. They couldn't believe it. They all ran into the room and looked at their smiling friend.

"Hey guys." (M/n) rasped.

Tears started to flow down all their faces.

"Come here you guys." He said holding out his arms.

They all rushed to the boy and gave him hugs. Black Star was the loudest of the bunch.

 "I thought Assassins were strong, Black Star." (M/n) laughed.

"B-b-but..." Black Star burst into more tears.

The doctors came in and got everyone to get out while they check on (M/n) for any problem.

---1 month later---

Soul's POV

Today was the day (M/n) was going to get checked-out from the hospital. During that time span the whole gang decided to fix up his house and throw a surprise party. I was wearing a suit and tie. I had a bouquet of flowers and my hair was pulled back. I got a lot of compliments while I was standing. Soon the nurse brought out (M/n). He was on a wheel chair with a blanket around his waist down. I walked over to him and handed him the flowers.

"For you." I smirked.

He kindly took it with a childish giggle.

"They're pretty." He smiled.

"Like you." I complimented.

"Mr. Evan's, correct?" The nurse asked.

I agreed.

"Mr. (l/n) needs to take some medications for the next few months. He also needs to come here every week for a check up. I will also tell this to Mr. Death himself." The nurse said.

"Is that all?" I asked.

"One last thing. Please don't try any rough actions upon his body, if you know what I mean."

"I'll try not to." I said shyly.

Both of them chuckled.

"Well Mr. (l/n) your free to go. Have a nice day you two." She said.

I nodded and took the back of  the wheel chair. Once we were out i bent down and whispered into (M/n)'s ear.

"When your all better expect me to not hold back." I smirked.

"Soul! Why would you s-mmm"

I decided to shut him up with a kiss.

----And they lived happily ever after----

 The End

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I probably love this story more than the others. Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 1.1K 2
No real story. Just a long random one shot ***All Regular Credits***
82.1K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...
329K 5.1K 58
Nations x Uke! America one-shots Warning: Kissing and maybe something else I don't know BEWARE OF THE MOST RANDOM PAIRINGS you've ever seen (COMPLETE...
14.4K 115 12
South Park One Shots! Like south Park? Like ships? Love reading?? Please read and enjoy, give me votes, suggestions/comments and never forget to kn...