a boy...

By anna_bee921

Small things I wrote regarding my thoughts about someone More

headphones
your smile
flower
smile pt. 2
amazing images in my thoughts

piano

33 2 0
By anna_bee921

i see your eyes and i see your concentration. the way you position your hands is so elegant to me.

so perfect to make those amazing sounding notes come from just hitting keys. and i find myself listening to it quite a lot.

i listen to it when i'm happy or even when i need to relax. nothing is better.

nothing is more peaceful. i can close my eyes and just be content.

i close my eyes and i think about things. what ideas and thoughts run through that perfect brain of yours? what inspires you to learn such beautiful things?

you learn one piece of music or a song and feel as if you could perform it all day.

whether performing means all alone or in front of people.

and although it was only a mere part of a song, it was so beautiful. pure magic was running through your fingertips.

and as i sit here, hearing the pitter patter of my keys as i type, i know i'll soon be sleepy.

then i think about drifting off to sleep, and how the last thing i want to hear is you.

before i sleep i want to hear the gorgeous notes you play.

the notes you play as you play me off to sleep. off in a dream world i'll soon be and what better to listen to than this amazing sound?

your piano playing makes my world go round.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.2K 40
I was taught from birth, through force, how to be perfect for him, how to obey everything he said, and how to be his devoted follower. I was being pr...
200K 15.5K 35
๐•๐ˆ๐‡๐€๐€๐ โ™ก ๐‘๐”๐‡๐€๐๐ˆ๐Š๐€ Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...
544K 18.4K 138
Read and find out...
824K 8.2K 67
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค