My Heartless Oppa (Completed)

By chocomint89

Mr. Hwang, who was forced by the royal palace to marry off his daughter to the prince who turns into a zombie... More

Characters
Prologue
The First Meeting
Halloween Special
Good News
Check Out!
Spring Affection
Moments With You
The Cure
Thump. Thump. Thump.
Baby Baby
Omo?!
New Story Out!
Life Anew
Back To The Palace
Heal and Hail!
NEW UPCOMING STORY 2017
New Story - Secret Lovers
Les Yeux
Serenity Black
NOTE
Author's Note
New Story!
Author's Note
The Last Vampire
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Escape from Reality

1.1K 34 0
By chocomint89

"She must abort the baby as soon as possible." Mr. Choi said in a serious tone made the King surprise by the use of the words.

"B-But why, my heir will be born soon and I'm opposing your impulsive decision, Mr. Choi." The King talkback giving an intimidating facade against him.

"The child will inherit the uncured disease carried by the Prince which is awfully a bad sign for all of us especially to Princess Tiffany, she will be infected as well, so does the child." Mr. Choi explains made the King having a second thoughts and fully agreed at him without explaining further, enough that he heard the negative effect to all of them.

"Thank you, Mr. Choi, I will see her as soon as possible and talk about this important matters, we all fed up with too many casualties because of the disease, and please work fast the research and cure for our Crown Prince, jusaeyo." The King gave him the authority to settle the matter and took the honor of Princess' abortion.

"My honor to serve you, my Majesty." Mr. Choi bowed before leaving the Royal chamber.

AT THE CROWN PRINCE CHAMBER

"I'm so excited for my soon-to-be nephew or niece!!" Soojung squealed as she joined Tiffany on the soft bed followed by Sooyeon at the back who also smile in delight.

"I couldn't believe I'm carrying a human inside my womb." Tiffany smile as she caresses her almost baby bump made Sooyeon pats her shoulder.

"Congratulations, Miyoung." Sooyeon smile.

"Thank you." She smiles as well.

"Where's oppa?" Soojung asked.

"Oh, he's going to buy some stuff for the baby." 

"But it's only a week old and he's all out about buying stuff, you still didn't know the gender yet, unnie and oppa didn't tell me that he will go shopping." Soojung sulked made the two older women laughed at her.

"He's much more excited than you are, Jungie~" Tiffany laughed when she remembers how the Prince is too excited despite his straight face and cold facade like a normal zombie behavior.

"Sure, he is." Sooyeon said and all of them laughed.

AT THE SEOUL DISTRICT MALL

The Crown Prince decided to go shopping at midnight where everyone seems to be sleeping and for his own sake since he's infected by the disease and couldn't afford to join the crowd, hiding his true form as a half zombie-human. He's been with the four royal guards as his company and they're on the kid's section especially where the baby stuff resides, he's checking stall by stall, choosing the best out of the best for his baby, he didn't show but he's excited and nervous having a child of his own especially it's his and Tiffany's fruit of love. He lifts the cute little clothes in front of his guard gesturing them if he chooses wisely, the texture, color, and how it feels comfortable when the baby already wears the small fabric that will fit him or her soon. After an hour of shopping, they decide to drove back to the palace carrying many bags of clothes, milk formula, and others.

"Oh, you've bought too much, Prince Tae." Tiffany's eyes widen with the stuff settled on the floor inside their chamber, she looks at the branded bags full of baby wears that the Prince proudly shows at his wife, the pregnant woman is too overwhelmed for the Prince' effort and showering love towards their child that she couldn't wait but to gave birth to their little angel.

"It's an honor to bought all of them for our little angel, my wife." Taeyeon thought as he scooted closer at Tiffany whose sitting on the floor, joining her and touches the baby wears as well, showing the soft fabric.

"Thank you so much." Tiffany's eyes already filled with tears of joy made the Prince flinched before he wipes them off and kissed her tenderly at her soft cheek.

"I already love our child especially you, Tiffany. I can't wait for him to be born and feel the love from us, I'll be a good father to him and Yoona will be proud of me because she also wants our child to be born healthy and I know she gave me, you, and our child for me to heal."

"The King called the both of you at his chamber." The royal maid announced.

"Thank you, give us a minute." Tiffany said politely not forgetting to bow as well paying for respect to the older maid.

They stepped out from their chamber heading to the main chamber where the King and Queen settled, they walk hand in hand alongside with the maids behind and announces their presence before showing up in front of the Seoul King who wears a serious face.

"I will discuss something important for both of you." The King said while the Queen looks away avoiding any eye contact towards the newlywed couple.

"What is it, your Majesty." Tiffany said in all smiles as she holds Taeyeon's hand firmly in her grips.

"You must abort the child in your womb."

"W-What?? Am I hearing wrong?? You want me to abort my child, you're future heir?? Sorry, your Majesty but I couldn't understand but I still not aborting him, his our child." Tiffany half yelling that almost intimidates the King and Queen but said nothing.

"It will endanger you and everyone if you continue carrying the child that runs the Crown Prince blood whose infected by an uncured disease it will lead you to death as well, please Princess listen to me and abort the child before the disease will spread through your bloodstream." The King pleaded but the couple remains silent on their seat not long after the Prince stand with a fierce expression showing his anger as he holds his wife's hand firmly before they leave them without a word.

"Taeyeon-ah~ Come back here!!!!" The King yelled after the door of his chamber slammed hard.

"I must escape here with Tiffany and our child before the King captured her." Taeyeon thought as he dragged his wife inside their chamber, looking for something that will help them to escape.

"I will call, Princess Sooyeon. I know you want both of us to escape the palace, Taetae." Tiffany already read her husband's mind when the Prince searching for their wardrobe, putting some clothes inside their luggage while Tiffany sending a message to the Princess through her smartphone.

"TIFFANY!!!! OH MY GOD!!! C'MON YOU MUST BOTH LEAVE BEFORE THE KING SUSPECT!!!" Princess Sooyeon leads both of them on the secret passage that no one knows except her and Soojung who requested to have one for an emergency exit.

They all escape the palace safely at the faraway and deepest forest at the back of their residence where a black Sedan waiting for them and Soojung already in the driver seat, Sooyeon tells them to be careful that she'll stay for the palace to get the attention of their father and let the younger princess takes them on a private place owned by the two Princesses, they drove faster and reached the small cabin in an hour outside the Seoul together with their passports.

"Stay here for a while while I'm helping my unnie to take care of the business. Here are your passport and saving from us." Soojung said as she handed the envelope to Tiffany as they walked out from the black Sedan and getting their luggage at the trunk.

"Thank you for both of you, without your help will be doomed." Tiffany hugs the younger Princess tightly before Soojung left both of them with the black Sedan drives off.

"I'm afraid." Tiffany whispered as they both laid in the small bedroom, Taeyeon embraces her tightly pressing her into his body as they shared the coldness of the night with full of worries.

"I'll protect you with all my life, Fany."

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.2K 40
In which Twice has to survive a zombie apocalypse and Nayeon and Tzuyu are badass. Crackfic with a lot of minayeon smut and a bit of saida on the si...
71.4K 1.5K 46
We're so deeply inlove with each other but we are sisters now. Highest ranking: #1 in TaengSic category and #4 in TaeNy, #1 in JeTi, #9 in Jessica Ju...
114K 2.3K 53
A shotgun marriage between a young boy Kim Taeyeon and an old lady Tiffany Hwang with their story of May-December love affair. Highest ranking: #3 in...
24.9K 529 51
How to live a normal life when you're restricted to do so what normal norm do like roaming around the place without guards behind, partying like ther...