Courtney Oliver: Back to acti...

By ChelseaElliott1

After her adventures in blue bay harbour Courtney Oliver wants a quiet normal life. Well as normal as you can... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Day of the dino part 2
Chapter 2: Day of the dino part 2
Chapter 3: Wave goodbye
Chapter 4: Legacy of power
Chapter 5: Back in black
Chapter 6: Diva in distress
Chapter 7: Golden boy
Chapter 8: White thunder part 1
Chapter 9: White thunder part 2
Chapter 10: White thunder part 3
Chapter 11: Truth and consequences
Chapter 12: Leader of the whack
Chapter 13: Burning at both ends
Chapter 14: Copy that
Chapter 15: Triassic triumph
Chapter 16: A star is torn
Chapter 17: Wormhole
Chapter 18: Fighting spirit
Chapter 19: Thunderstorm part 1
Chapter 20: Thunderstorm part 2
Chapter 21: House of cards
Chapter 23: Thunderstruck part 1
Chapter 24: Thunderstruck part 2
Chapter 25: History

Chapter 22: A test of trust

956 31 1
By ChelseaElliott1

Chapter 22: A test of trust.

Chelbell2016:

Ok next chapter for you and please tell me what you think. I like the way this episode has turned out to say I wasn't too sure I was going to do it at first. I hope you all like it as much as I did. Trent's situation in this episode reminds me of something else that is why I did it this way.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

I am at the Dino lab with everyone except for Trent and everyone else is really angry.

"I always knew Mercer weren't exactly PTA material," Ethan said from where he was stood. "But Mesagog? that's whack!"

"I'll tell you what's whack," Conner said as he paced up and down. "Trent not telling us. That's whack!"

I sighed and glanced over to my dad and then back at Conner I could see he wasn't happy himself.

"Look I'm as mad about this as you guys are!" Kira said.

"But don't you think we at least owe Trent a chance to explain?" I ask. "I mean there may be a reasonable explanation for this."

"Well I hope there is," dad says with his arms folded. "Because if not, then I have no choice but to ask Trent to surrender his morpher!"

He goes to leave.

"DAD wait!" I tell him and he pauses. "Let me go and talk to him."

He looks as if he's going to argue. But then he nods instead and I leave.

I leave and sense where Trent is and flame there. He is sitting down looking really upset.

"Hey Trent," I say approaching and he sighs. "How you doing?"

"Ok I guess," he replied. "I never meant for you guys to find out this way!"

We both got up silently and began to take a walk around the park. It was a nice quite day.

"Ok," I began finally. "I kind of get why you did it! But you know you could have told us right?"

He took a deep breath and sighed.

"I know Courtney," he said and I could see that he truly looked guilty. "I just didn't know how to tell you!"

"Did I ever tell you about the time I hid something from my old team?" I asked him.

"No you didn't," he replied shocked.

"It was after I had first used the shield!" I told him. "Sensei Watanabee had told me I was not allowed to use it as it drained me of too much power. I didn't listen and started going to my old academy grounds to practise. A week or two later they found out!"

"What happened?" He asked wide eyed. "What did they do?"

"They confiscated my morpher," I said and he looked really shocked. "I had begun to accept that I was no longer a ranger. And then my dad was kidnapped!"

"Kidnapped?" he said. "How did you save him?"

I turned fully and stood in front of him so he was facing me.

"I went back to my team and I asked them to help me find him and then I would leave!" I informed him remembering it as if it was yesterday. "And after the battle and I had helped them they asked me to return which I did. And not one did I regret returning. As long as I was truthful!"

I could see that he was thinking a lot about what I had said.

"You're right!" he said to me. "If I had just been truthful then they wouldn't be like this!"

We sat there for a few more minutes.

"Me and you are alike in more ways then the obvious," I said. "For one: we always follow our heart. two: We are both adopted. Three: we would do anything for the people who adopted us. And this is why in some ways I see you like a brother."

He was clearly shocked.

"But after everything I have done!" He says.

"You have made mistakes," I say nodding my head. "But as I have just proved so have I. Now instead of moping how about we go and talk to our team so you can give your own opinion!"

He nods.

"Ok and Courtney!" I turn back to him. "Thanks, you make a great leader!"

I smile widely at him.

*Back to action*

We get back to the lab just in time to hear Conner speak.

"Yeah now he forgets to tell us," Conner said as we were walking down the stairs. I seen my dad sitting at the computers. "Mesagog's his dad. Glad he's changed."

Trent walks forwards clearly annoyed.

"I made a promise!" He states and everyone glances over to the two of us as he speaks.

"What about your promise to us?" Leanne asked quietly.

"I never let my feelings get in the way of my ranger duties," Trent reminded him.

"He's right!" I stuck up for him and the others looked at me a little annoyed.

"That may be true Trent," my dad said as he got up and we glance back at him. "But you put us in a difficult position. Conner may be right. I just don't know how we can ever trust you again!"

I could see the look on Trent's face.

"Then let me help you all out!" I said. I was a little annoyed with my dad had he forgotten last year. "Last year I went through the same thing. And now I am going to tell you about my time as a Ninja ranger."

Memories:

A young sun ninja running through the grounds as her school was attacked. Someone who she knew crashed into her. "Mickaela what is going on?"

"It's Lothor he's attacking the school!" The young girl said.

She was then met by her sensei.

"Courtney there's no time to explain take this box and you and Mickaela must go to blue bay harbour and find sensei Watanabee and his son. They will explain what you must do!"

The box being opened to reveal a orange fire morpher.

The two thunders and the one fire ranger turning out to be Mickaela and Blake and Hunter.

Mickaela fighting Courtney as a ranger and Courtney a human.

That's it! Friend or not I've had enough I'm sick of this, you have the upper hand because you are a ranger. Well it's time to even the odds." Courtney raising the wrist with her morpher on.

"Fire storm ranger form ha!"

MEMORY ENDED:

I then looked up again.

"When I first became a ranger I felt like I couldn't do anything right," I told them. "Then I started using strange powers that were not apart of my ninja powers.

MEMORY:

Flaming out of the Fire academy grounds.

Flaming herself and her friends away from Hunter and Mickaela.

Using her shield for the first time.

MEMORY ENDED:

"Things got a lot worse when I decided to lie to my own team," I said and my dad looked like he had forgotten the rest just look shocked.

Memory:

"But sensei you had forbidden me from using my powers. So I started travelling to the fire academy!"

Courtney at the fire academy using the machines.

"I didn't keep this to myself for myself, I did it as I know Lothor would be after me more!"

Sensei and Shane were both angry.

"You disobeyed a direct order from me. How do we know we can trust you again?"

Courtney looked a little upset.

"Look give me a chance, you can trust me guys I didn't do it deliberately."

'' but we don't, and i say till we do you shouldn't have your morpher anymore.''

Courtney was shocked.

''you cant be serious, guys please don't do this.''

'' I'm sorry Courtney but i agree with Shane I'm going to have to ask you to give up your morpher, if and when we feel we can trust you you will get it back, for now you are no longer the orange ranger.''

MEMORY ENDED:

My whole team was looking shocked except for my dad and Trent.

"I was no longer a ranger," I said to them. "I told Shane I was leaving to return to reefside, but then something bad happened."

MEMORY:

Courtney goes out to see a monster attacking and her dad trying to fight them himself.

Her dad being dragged off by Kelzacks.

"DAD! No let him go Kelzacks!"

The monster disappearing and the Kelzacks and her dad.

Courtney back at ops looking at her team and the sensei.

''I Know you guys no longer trust me and I promise never to ask you for anything ever again but please, please help me find my dad.''

She looked at everyone with tears in her eyes.

''he's all I got left.''

Everyone glanced to Shane and Sensei.

''we will help you to get your dad back.''

Shane and Courtney facing each other.

''lets finish this guy,'' Courtney looked down to see that he had passed her the orange morpher. "Together!"

MEMORY ENDED:

" We saved my dad as a team. After that things with the team were better," I told them. "I found the snow leopard and we finished off Lothor."

They all nodded in thought.

"I never thought I'd become a ranger again," I continued. "Or a leader!"

MEMORY:

Courtney turning into the orange ranger.

Courtney and her dad outside of the Cyberspace.

''Why would you be so willing to let Conner leave when he is the red ranger? the leader of the team.''

''Because, it's his choice... besides he isn't supposed to be the leader, you are.''

''What are you talking about? The red guy is always the leader!''

''Not always you will find there have been leaders that are other colours.''

''Dad I appreciate the thought but I am no leader!''

''You already practically run this team you just don't now it!'' Her dad yelled. ''You were a ranger before and you have the powers to help this team succeed don't let your fears stop you.''

''Don't try and make me into something I'm not.''

MEMORY ENDED:

"And after that I was the leader and my powers are still growing," I tell them. "I am the Triassic warrior which is not a dino ranger form. I have made mistakes and so is everyone else here. So can we let Trent explain."

They all nodded and Trent looked grateful.

"Tell me what I can do to make this right," Trent says to the others as we all sat down except for him. "I make no excuses for the harm that I've caused, but you know things haven't always been easy for me!"

MEMORY:

"Hey I'm looking for Hayley," Trent said approaching the four sitting at a table in the Cyber Café. "I'm supposed to start work today!"

Courtney smiles at him as this is her first day today as well.

"Hi my names Courtney I work here too," He looked happy to know he wasn't the only one. "Haven't I seen you at reefside?"

"Yeah I just mover here last week. My names Trent."

"Anton Mercer!" Tommy said approaching a man.

"You know my dad?"

"Your dad? I had no idea."

Trent is back at home talking to his father.

"You and he don't hang out anymore. I mean I thought you guys were good friends."

"Trent you'll find that as you grow up, different people come in and out of your life. Dr. Oliver and I had our time And now we've both moved onto different things."

Trent watches as his dad goes through an invisiportal.

"What are you up to dad?" Trent said walking further into his dads office.

An invisiportal appeared right in front of Trent.

Trent went through it and was confused when he landed in Mesagog's lab.

He approached the glowing white dino gem and it attached itself to his wrist. The wrist bracelet turned into the drago morpher.

MEMORY ENDED:

Trent was looking at his wrist where the white dino gem was.

"I never meant to find the white dino gem," he explained to us. "It found me. I tried to fight it but the power was too strong!"

MEMORY:

Trent was stood looking ill talking to Courtney.

"Courtney something weird has happened," He told her. "And I feel like if I don't tell someone I'm gonna explode."

"Well what is it?" Courtney asked him. "You can tell me."

Trent had been captured by Mesagog. The Tyrannodrones held him as the mutant dinosaur approached.

"Well, well, Anton Mercer's son Trent," Mesagog said getting closer to him. "How deliciously perfect."

"What are you talking about freak?" Trent demanded struggling against the Tyrannodrones.

Mesagog glowed as he bent over. He kept shifting backwards and forwards from Mercer to Mesagog.

"Control it!" Mesagog said as he fought for control. He lost and Mercer took over. "Before he controls me!"

Mesagog left and Trent was shown having seen Mesagog become his dad using his Chameleon powers.

Trent attacking us. He drawed crosses on our chests and Everyone but Courtney hit the ground as they blew up.

Mercer is sat with Trent.

"I hate what he's done to you!" He tells his son.

"But you are Mesagog!" Trent reminded him.

"Not by choice," Mercer informed him.

Courtney healed Trent after the Laser had nearly killed him. As she finished the gem glowed.

"Will you join us Trent!"

"I'd be honoured!" Trent said.

As Courtney left he turned back to the room and whispered to no one in particular. "I wont tell them you're secret dad! I promise."

MEMORY ENDED:

Trent explained how I had saved him and the promise he had made.

"Anton Mercer's the only family I have," Trent said and I know how he feels. I feel the same about my dad. "I knew I couldn't break my promise to him. So I agreed with Courtney that I would work with you guys until he was freed of that mutant freak forever."

I glanced over at dad and gave him a look that said 'That's how I feel'.

"But first you had to free yourself from the white ranger clone," I realised and he nodded.

He went on to explain how he destroyed the clone.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Mesagog," he said glancing around at all of us. "My father thought he could handle this on his own and so did I. I know now I was wrong."

"Anton Mercer was my friend," dad said and he glanced at Trent and me. "I understand your loyalty and as a father I know that my girls probably feel the same about me. The question now is, do they?"

He motioned to the others.

"Being a ranger is the best thing that's ever happened to me," Trent told the four of them. "I don't want to loose that trust me!"

Leanne sighed.

"I guess being adopted myself and as my dad said my loyalty to him," she said and looked at me and my dad. "And my sister, I understand as well. I just hope you wont let us down again."

He nodded.

"I won't," he agreed.

"Yeah well I've heard that one before," Conner disagreed.

"So let me prove it!" Trent offered.

Before anyone could answer there was a beeping and a monster appeared on the screen.

Dad and me approached Trent.

"Here's your chance!" Dad said and Trent looked grateful.

"What?" Conner said in disbelief. "You're not seriously gonna trust him?"

"Look at that thing," Kira said to him. "We have no choice!"

I nodded my head and so did Leanne.

"We always have a choice," Ethan said as he and Kira got to their feet. "And I choose that Trent come with us."

"I agree with Ethan," I said.

Conner just watches in disbelief.

"Thank you," Trent said to them. "I won't let you down!"

We all lined up. Dad Trent and I on one side of the room and the other four on the other side.

"I hope not!" Conner stated.

I looked around at everyone.

"Ready?!" I asked them.

"Ready!" They all say.

"DINO THUNDER POWER UP HA!"

"WHITE RANGER DINO POWER!"

We all morph.

"DINO POWER!"

We take off to fight the monster.

*Back to action*

We arrive and the monster fades out of sight.

"What the?" Conner exclaimed.

I look around to see a giant hand coming our way.

"Look out!" I tell my team but it's too late the had hits all of us and we go flying off of the side of the building. I use my shield to cushion the blow so we don't get badly hurt.

"Oh man!" Conner said and the monster goes to step on us.

We quickly move and pull out our blasters and Trent his Drago sword.

"FIRE!" The lasers hit but as the sparks fly the monster disappears again.

"Where'd he go?" I ask confused.

It appears again.

"Miss me?" The monster mocks.

He blasts the other four but dad Trent and I run forward to attack. He blasts us and before I can stop it the other two hit the water.

"Ok now I'm mad!" I growl and pull out my Triassic shield.

Conner, Kira and Ethan give me the dino gem energy.

"Time for some intergalactic action!" I say and I transport the monster to a dimensional outta space. "Just you and me!"

"You got it!" The monster says and we begin to fight with me striking the monster with the sword.

I continue to strike the monster but then it grabs the sword.

"I don't think so!" The monster says and then it begins to electrocute me.

I fall back to the other dimension and I land on my back and groan in pain. I had lost my Triassic mode.

"That was a long way down!" I say as I get back to my feet.

"The bigger they are! The harder they fall!" The monster says as the others come rushing from behind the monster to help me. Everyone except for Trent. Unfourtanetly they get blasted and hit the ground.

"Leave them alone!" I yell at the monster.

"Very well!" The monster says turning back to me. "I'll destroy you!"

I try to get back to my feet but I am too hurt to stand right now.

He shoots his long arm that has spikes everywhere at me. Just as it is about to hit me Trent lands in front of me and stops it.

"Not so fast!" He says.

I notice that Conner, Kira, Leanne and Ethan look shocked.

"Step aside!" The monster says to Trent. "It's the orange ranger I want!"

"The rangers are a team!" Trent said still gripping the arm. "If you're gonna destroy somebody, you better start with me!"

I hear everyone's shocked gasps.

"Whoa!" Conner says glancing at me from where I was behind Trent.

Trent threw the arm back at the monster.

"Trent saved Courtney!" Kira said.

"I don't believe it!" Leanne said shocked.

"Now where's all the tough talk?" Trent asked as I got back to my feet and walked forwards.

"I'm through talking!" The monster says.

"Good!" Trent said as he pulled out his Drago sword. "Cause so am I!"

Trent then runs forward and strikes the monster multiple times and it hits the ground hard.

"All together guys!" Trent says as we gather together.

"Z-REX BLASTER!" We all yell. "SUPER MODE!"

"Oh boy!"

"READY!" Conner says.

"AIM!" Trent says.

"FIRE!" I call.

We fire at the monster.

We separate our weapons and we watch as electricity goes all around the monster and he falls to the ground and blows up. We hear something behind us.

"What now?" I ask.

We all run over to the water and a megazord the exact replica of the Thundersaurus megazord emerges from the water. I gasp.

"He's copied the megazord!" Ethan exclaimed.

"How do we fight that?" Leanne asks worried.

"Only one way Brachio!" Dad called for his zord.

Dad turned to me.

"I'll take the Triassic rover!" he says to me and I nod and pass him the shield. "They can man the megazord and Courtney you better call the Phoenix and snow leopard!"

I nodded again and pulled out my flute as the others all take to the megazord.

"Young one I am coming!" The snow leopard says and a few seconds later the zords appear and I combine them and take to my megazord.

We fight for a few minutes and the others use the dino drill and run it through. I then power up my phoenix spear and strike the megazord one, two, three times and it smokes and sparks fly.

"HATCHET ATTACK!" Dad called and striked the megazord with the mezodon axes.

It falls to the ground and blows up destroyed.

"YEAH!" We all yell.

"Wait a minute!" Dad says and flames appear and the monster appears.

"Thanks for the energy boost!" The monster says.

"OH NO!" I yell.

"Is this a joke?" Conner asks.

"Not funny!" Dad says.

"It is to me!" The monster says.

It blasts us with lightning and we all cry out.

Trent calls for his own megazord and he appears to help us fight.

"Leave my friends alone!" Trent tells the monster.

"Fine I'll start with you!" I stand beside Trent's megazord.

I throw my spear to Trent.

"Tail and spear attack!" He calls.

Trent flies forward

with the spear and spins striking the monster with both his tail and the phoenix spear.

He then passes it back to me and together we strike the monster from two different sides.

"This battles over!" Trent cries.

"DINO STEGOZORD STINGER!" He uses his weapon the finish the monster off once and for all.

"Way to go!" Ethan said.

"Right on!" Leanne said.

"Thanks Trent!" Kira says.

"I meant what I said," Trent said to us. "You can count on me!"

*Back to action*

I cannot believe what I just heard. I know now where my journey will start when my ranger days are over again.

I get back to the lab just as Trent says that Mesagog has to be stopped. Dad sees my face and frowns.

"Courtney is there something wrong?" Dad asked.

"I just met with Sensei Koumon and Watanabee!" I told him still in disbelief.

"So why do you look like you have seen a ghost?" Conner asks frowning.

I begin to tell them what happened.

MEMORY:

I have arranged to meet with both of the sensei's who want to see me at the wind ninja academy. I arrive at Sensei Watanabee's office and knock.

"Come in!" Sense's voice says and I enter.

"Good afternoon sensei's," I say politely as I enter.

"AWW Courtney," Sensei W said as I walk to his desk and he motions for me to sit down. "Glad you could come with how busy you have been lately."

I nodded. "Mickaela said it was urgent!"

They nodded and passed me a file.

The file looked like an adoption file.

"Is this...?" I ask.

"It is the file that we tracked down at your dad's request," Sensei K says. "It is your adoption file and you are going to want to read it!"

I opened it and the first paper was of a record of the day I was dropped off at the orphanage.

Record of found baby.

Date that the baby was found:

15th of April 1998

Time:

03:30AM

Gender:

female

Age:

4 months approximately

Information:

A call was made at 3:30AM to emergency social services. The lady who asked not to be named said that she was putting her rubbish out when she heard a baby crying. She went over to investigate and found a baby that was approximately four months old lying on the ground wrapped in a orange blanket not far from her house at the edge of the woods in Briarwood. The baby had no form of identification on her except for a necklace with both a flame and a snowflake on it. The baby had a good grip on the necklace. Baby was taken to the orphanage in reefside as there was no space in the Briarwood orphanage.

Date of adoption:

20th of April 1998.

Name of person who adopted her:

Thomas Oliver.

As I finished reading the paper I was shocked.

"So I was found in Reefside?" I asked not believing it.

They nodded.

"We knew you would want to know!" They said.

"But that.. that means that my real parents could be from briarwood!" I said.

I had to go there I had to know if this was where my parents lived and if they are still alive.

MEMORY ENDED:

When I had finished they were all shocked. After a few seconds my dad walked over.

"That's great!" He said and I hugged him.

"Thank you!" I say to him. "Thank you for taking me in and thank you for helping me look!"

Everyone else comes over to hug and congractulate me.

"Dad after I have graduated and after the ranger journey has finished," I took a deep breath. "I want to go to Briarwood. I want to look for them!"

*Back to action*

Chelbell2016:

Wow well now we know how she ends up in briarwood. Will she meet with Nick along the way or should Nick perhaps already know who he is and already live with Udonna. Please review and tell me what you want to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 0 22
Trent finds out that Ariel is his daughter and Kira never told him.
26K 719 23
Being a teenager is tough. Life for Anna Pierce is hectic, especially someone like her who borderlines the spectrum of autism with her O.C.D. symptom...
90.3K 1.8K 41
Alexander Oliver is the son of the legendary Tommy Oliver, who is actively trying to escape his hectic past. Little does he know that trouble will so...
7.6K 208 13
Jurassic (Ongoing)⏳ --- Kaleb Hillard-Oliver and his husband Tommy Oliver, moved to Reefside after they have their firstborn son, Caleb Anthony Olive...