Courtney Oliver: Back to acti...

By ChelseaElliott1

After her adventures in blue bay harbour Courtney Oliver wants a quiet normal life. Well as normal as you can... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Day of the dino part 2
Chapter 2: Day of the dino part 2
Chapter 3: Wave goodbye
Chapter 4: Legacy of power
Chapter 5: Back in black
Chapter 6: Diva in distress
Chapter 7: Golden boy
Chapter 8: White thunder part 1
Chapter 9: White thunder part 2
Chapter 10: White thunder part 3
Chapter 11: Truth and consequences
Chapter 12: Leader of the whack
Chapter 13: Burning at both ends
Chapter 14: Copy that
Chapter 15: Triassic triumph
Chapter 16: A star is torn
Chapter 17: Wormhole
Chapter 18: Fighting spirit
Chapter 19: Thunderstorm part 1
Chapter 21: House of cards
Chapter 22: A test of trust
Chapter 23: Thunderstruck part 1
Chapter 24: Thunderstruck part 2
Chapter 25: History

Chapter 20: Thunderstorm part 2

1.9K 40 10
By ChelseaElliott1

Chapter 20: Thunderstorm part 2

Chelbell2016:

Well big team up episode. I am hoping to have this updated before I have to go to a meeting tomorrow if not it will be done by 2-3pm. Please tell me what you think. After this episode I have to update my other story and then I will do the last few episodes and then It's time for mystic force.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

We are all in the dino lab. I still cannot believe that four of my ninja friends have turned evil and I don't know what to do to help them. Cam, Hunter and Blake are not answering so that probably means they are doing something that I wouldn't agree with.

"You know," Hayley said to all of us. "There's something we haven't even considered."

I glanced up at her from where I sat on the steps leading down into the lab.

"I'm way ahead of you," dad said as he walked past her with his arms crossed. "Mesagog right?"

Conner and I nod our heads.

"What if he finds out about this?" Ethan asked.

"Can you imagine the two of them on the same side?" Leanne spoke.

"Oh no please don't say that," I moaned. "I have already had to fight both. I don't even want to think about fighting them both together!"

"Great," Kira said. "My day just went from bad to worse."

I didn't know what to do. I was starting to feel torn between my old team and my new team. The dino rangers were very angry at the wind rangers and Leanne. And the wind rangers and Leanne wanted to destroy the dino rangers. I just want everything back to normal right now. My dad can see that I have mixed feelings and he approached me and sat down next to me taking my hand. I looked up at him and sighed.

"I don't know what to do," I tell him. "The winds are my friends. Mickaela was always like a sister to me and now I might have to fight them."

"Just follow your heart like you always do," my dad says gently. "What is your heart telling you now?"

"That my friends need help," I said to him. "And that Cam is going to find a very insane way to get them that help."

I go upstairs to take a shower before me, Conner, Kira and Ethan all head over to the Cyberspace for a bit to take our minds off of everything that has happened. Leanne didn't want to go and Hayley and y dad wanted to keep and eye on things on the computer. I know that no matter what happens more than likely I am going to have to fight my friends. And this was not something that I was happy with. I tried again to ring Cam, Blake and Hunter but there was no answer at all.

It made me wonder. What the hell were those three up to?

*Back to action*

We were at the cyber space and Ethan was searching the web for my old team.

"It says here the ninja rangers defeated, like 100 space mutants at one time," Ethan went wide eyed and glanced at me. "Really?"

"Yeah," I say. "It was our last battle."

"And after fighting your team mates," Kira says and I frown again. "I can believe it!"

"Thanks Kira you make me feel so much better," I say sarcastically.

"Oh come on," Conner says. "They weren't that tough. I'd fight them right here right now!"

As he finishes saying that said four people enter the building and they stare at us with an evil glint in their eyes.

Shane does his ninja sign and as I cant use my powers in front of civilians I just shove the others down as the table and a lot of other things go flying.

"Can I get you anything?" Conner asked sarcastically as I glance at my four friends. "A donught maybe or a muffin."

"I try to stay away from sugar," Shane replies with a hard look aimed at the four of us. "It makes me hyper."

"Oh I'd hate to see him when he gets hyper!" Ethan says and I send him a look.

"Get up!" Tori orders us.

"We've got some unfinished business to attend to," Mickaela reminds us.

We force ourselves back to our feet and approach the other four.

the others face their colour counterpart and I face Mickaela.

"Dude they're kind of cute," Conner was flirting looking towards Tori and Mickaela. "Don't you think?"

"Yeah," Ethan replies and I roll my eyes. "In a crazed ninja terminator kind of way!"

I elbow Ethan at the same time Kira elbows Conner.

"would you two focused here?" Kira snaps at the two of them.

"Guys you don't need to do this," I say and they just glare at me. "Lothor has done something to you."

"I don't care," Mickaela snapped. "You join us or you die!"

"I will never work for evil!" I vowed and she continued to glare at me.

"Can we get on with this?" Shane says.

As the leader of this team I step in front of Conner which shocks the ninja rangers and they stop.

"We're not gonna fight here," I tell them. "Not were people can get hurt!"

"Well then we're just gonna have to destroy you!" Shane states.

"Shane," I say and the red ranger pauses. "We will meet you wherever you want. But you come alone."

"Why should we agree to that?" Shane asked still looking a little shocked at the leadership I was showing.

"It's called honour," Kira says to them. "Courtney says you ninjas know all about that!"

We all glared at each other and then Shane deflates a little.

"Fine," he agrees looking straight into my eyes. "Under the harbour bridge. In one hour. The eight of us. No one else."

"Fine!" Conner said pulling me back to stand beside him. "We'll be there!"

They ninja streaked straight out of the doors and I took a deep breath.

"Ninja streak?" Ethan has a geek moment and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Oh how cool is that?"

"Oh it's not so cool," I tell him smiling at a memory. "When the first time you try you ninja streak yourself into a tree and embarrass yourself in front of all the other students!"

Ethan and the others had to bite back a laugh.

*Back to action*

We arrive under the bridge and I begin to worry. My ninja friends are a lot more experienced than my dino friends.

"So if they use special powers," Conner says. "We use special powers."

"But not to do any serious harm guys," I say glancing at them. "And we only morph if they do. Sound good?"

"It does to me," Kira reassures me.

We are waiting when again we are hit with a sudden gust of wind and we hit the ground. We look up to see the four ninjas approaching us all with their hands out. We get back to our feet.

"Man," Kira says. "Do they have to keep doing that?"

"Fools," Shane said as they all stood their glaring at us. "You actually showed up!"

All eight of us drop into fighting stances. We run at each other and the fight begins.

Leanne aims a kick to my head which I block and then I aim a punch to her stomach and she blocks that. I flip away from her and she follows. I aim another kick at her stomach and this time it hits and she goes stumbling backwards and I take the opportunity and send her flying with a punch.

"Stop this Mickaela!" I tell her. "I don't want to fight you!"

"Well too bad!" she snaps. "Cause I want to fight you!"

I jump over her legs as she drops to the floor to sweep my feet. She grabs my ankle and flips me. I land back on my feet and race forward to meet her again. She does a ninja sign in the air and throws flames at me. I raise a shield and they bounce back and she has to duck to avoid being hit. I flame out and back in behind her. I grab her from behind and try to restrain her so she doesn't hurt me or herself but she just flips me over on to my back. She raises her fist again and tries to punch me in the face. I raise my hand and throw her away from me by moving her with my mind. She was shocked.

"Yeah," I say as I get back to my feet. "You could say I've picked up a few new tricks since the last time we met!"

"It's not just that though," she says glaring at me. "You haven't just joined another team. Our little Courtney has become a leader!"

She runs at me and I raise a shield and she goes bouncing off if it landing on the floor hard. She is clearly angry at how much I have changed.

I regroup with my friends again after Conner is knocked off of the rails by Shane and he speeds to the ground and we all gather together.

"This is boring!" Tori says from where they are standing.

"Shall we?" Shane asks his team.

"Oh yeah," Dustin says and Leanne nods.

They are about to wait till we all hear something.

"No! Wait!" A voice calls.

I turn and I am relieved to see Cam, Hunter and Blake all jumping over a fence to get to all of us.

Unfourtanetly Kira finally realises where she had seen Blake before.

"Wait a minute! Blake?" She said and glanced at me making me sigh. "That's how I know you. You're a power ranger!"

"Good," Ethan says. "Cause we can use all the help we can get."

What Blake says next makes my heart drop.

"We're not here to help you guys out!" Blake says. "We stick with our own kind!"

"Lothor's shown us the error of our ways," Hunter says as they stand in front of the other four.

"Whoever doesn't follow us," Cam said and I was really starting to feel outnumbered. "We'll destroy."

"OH COME ON!" I yell having had enough. "This is not fair! One lone ninja against seven. Where is that right?"

My current team all looked as shocked as I felt.

I had to stop Conner from moving forward. I shook my head at him. We couldn't win this fight without morphing.

"This is gonna be great," Dustin said rubbing his hands together.

"Wait!" Cam says holding his hand up to them. "First you have to take these. A little power boost direct from the abyss of evil."

I shivered at the mention of that place.

"But we already have our powers," Tori contradicted him.

"Not these ones," Hunter tells her.

Shane uncrosses his arms and they all take the power disks that Cam had in his hand.

"You better be right about this," He warned the samurai.

"Believe me you won't be sorry," Cam tells them.

They place the new power disks in their morphers. They press the button and red, yellow, blue and gold lights come out and they all go flying back.

I run forwards with Conner, Kira and Ethan wondering what is going on.

"Oh dude what happened?" Dustin said sounding just like he used to. "Ah my bell is seriously rung."

"How did we get here?" Mickaela asked confused.

"Yeah the last thing I remember," Tori agrees.

"Lothor," Blake said his hands on his hips. "He's back!"

"Yeah we know!" Shane said. "Sensei told us!"

I was watching my old team and I went to walk forward but Conner placed a hand on my shoulder. I patted his hand and he got the picture and let go. I started to walk towards my fellow ninjas.

"That wasn't sensei," Hunter told them.

"No dude I know sensei when I see him," Dustin says.

"No it's Lothor," Blake tells him.

"Okay," Dustin figured. "Unless it was Lothor dressed as sensei! huh!"

I laughed and it drawed everyone's attention to me.

Conner stepped up besides me.

"Ok this is all highly amusing," he says to them. "But does someone want to tell me what's going on?"

I stop anyone from speaking.

"Not here!" I say and then I hold one hand out to Conner and the other two join hands with him. I glanced to my other side and held my hand out to Shane and they all did the same thing. "Everyone hold on I have never done this with so many people but it will be quicker!"

I flamed us to the dino lab.

*Back to action*

When we arrived at the lab I seen my dad and Hayley speaking to Sensei watanabee and Sensei Koumon. I hug both. Then Cam explained all that had happened.

I was shocked to find out they had gone to the abyss.

"They were about to fall inside," Cam explained to all of us. "But dad got there just in time."

"So we faked being on Lothor's side," Hunter continued from where he sat. "To get you to take the right ninja disks."

"It's a good thing you guys showed up when you did!" Conner said to him.

Shane scoffed.

"Good thing for you guys," he said.

We all laughed.

"Whatever dude!" Conner retaliated.

"Nah I'm just playing man," Shane spoke. "You guys fight like rock stars!"

"I for one will take that as a compliment!" Kira said.

"Coming from Shane," I said to the dino rangers and both teams glanced at me. "Trust me I would take it as a compliment he don't give them very often!"

Shane mock glared but the others all laughed.

"That reminds me," Mickaela says and her and the rest of the ninja team got to there feet and approached. "Why didn't you tell us you were a ranger again?"

I gulped and started to back away.

"You guys ever heard of secret identity," I said.

They all stopped and shrugged.

"It's nice to scare her every once in a while," Mickaela said.

"We're glad you're here," dad said appearing behind the two sensei's. "But now it's time to get down to business!"

"Tommy is right," Sensei W said and Sensei K nodded in agreement. "We have a serious problem on our hands!"

I sighed and stood next to my dad.

"And its gonna take all of us to defeat him," I say.

I can still see it in the ninja rangers eyes. How shocked they are that I am a leader.

We arrange who is going to team up and we make sure we are ready to leave.

A few minutes later and the computer beeps alerting us to an army in the quarry.

"We've got company!" Hayley tells everyone and we gather around.

"It's time," my dad says.

I nod. "Let's show them what teamwork is really about!"

*Back to action*

We arrive at the quarry and we all run in our groups. We stand in a line and I am in the middle of the two teams.

"It is time!" Zurgane said.

"Let's be careful," my dad says looking around at everyone. "But let's get it done!"

"You guys ready?!" I ask both teams.

"READY!"

"DINO THUNDER POWER UP!" Me and my team call.

"WHITE RANGER DINO POWER!" Trent calls.

"NINJA STORM! RANGER FORM!" Shane Tori and Dustin call.

"THUNDER STORM! RANGER FORM!" Hunter and Blake call.

"FIRE STORM! RANGER FORM!" Mickaela calls.

"SAMURAI STORM! RANGER FORM!" Cam calls.

"HAA!"

We all morph into our suits and begin to call out our ranger role call.

"ANKYLO!"

"TYRANNO!"

"TRICERA!"

"PTERA!"

"BRACHIO!"

"DRAGO!"

"DINO THUNDER!" My current team calls as we finish calling out our dinosaurs.

"POWER OF AIR!"

"POWER OF WATER!"

"POWER OF EARTH!"

"CRIMSON THUNDER!"

"NAVY THUNDER!"

"FIRE POWER!"

"SAMURAI POWER!"

"NINJA STORM!" My old teal yells as they finish their own roll calls.

We all jump down to face the army that had been sent to capture us.

"RANGER POWER!" We all yell together.

The monsters do not look happy and neither does Elsa.

"ATTACK!" She yells and we all go into battle.

Without running forwards I take both Leanne and Mickaela's hands and flame us to right in front a group of Tyrannodrones and one of the monsters. Me and Leanne pull out our Thundermax sabre's and Mickaela her ninja sword. We as a group begin to hack at the T-drones. I strike one across the chest and then kick it back. I block a punch from another and duck to sweep it's feet out from under it. I see three aiming there blasters at my sister and friend so I kick the one coming at me and jump in front of them and raise a shield the blasts bounce off and as they hit the Tyrannodrones they fall to the ground.

"Thanks," They both say.

"No problem," I tell them as we begin to fight again.

We finish them off and the girls go and help my dad and the thunder ranger and I run over to Shane and Conner. Shane goes flying and I turn to Conner.

"Help him up," I tell him. He nods. I pull out my shield.

"TRIASSIC ARMOUR ACTIVATE!" I yelled and I heard my ninja friends gasp as my suit became my armour.

"POWER OF FIRE! TRIASSIC WARRIOR!" The monsters all glance at me in fear. "You're gonna regret this!"

I run at the monsters and I discover that the sword in my shield comes out so I pull it out and I have my shield in one hand and my sword in the other. I strike them all multiple times with the sword and block every strike they send my way with my shield. Shane stands up and approaches me.

"Hey Courtney," he says. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Totally!" I agree. We yell together. "BATTALIZER!"

Me and Shane both power up.

"FIRE!" We both yell and fire at the three monsters.

We land and the monsters blow up as Conner re-joins us.

We all regroup.

"Nice moves you guys!" Conner says.

"Back at you Bro!" Shane says. "All right!"

"Yeah!" I say as I raise my hands. "Triassic warrior power down!"

I glow orange and return to my ranger form. Dad catches me as I stumble. I am still not used to the power surge from the warrior mode.

An Invisiportal appears and I groan as Marah and Kapri appear in their old space-ninja costumes.

They yell out to us and Cam steps forward as they approach us.

"Hey Cam," Kapri says.

"What are you doing here?" Cam asked them.

"Is that anyway to greet family?" Kapri asked sounding a little annoyed.

"Yeah," Marah says. "Especially when we brought you a present! Check this out!"

She pulls out a bottle and opens it and a bunch of ninja students come out.

"It's our students!" Shane says.

We turn back to Marah and Kapri and they pull their clothes off to show their wind ninja uniforms underneath.

We all run forward to check on the students and leave Cam behind to deal with his cousins.

*Back to action*

We are back at the dino lab. Both teams. Hayley had explained how there was no power left in the Samurai amulet now.

"There's still one thing I don't understand!" Dustin said.

"What's that Dustin?" My dad asked.

"Who rescued sensei?" Dustin wondered.

Marah and Kapri spoke up.

"Hello!" Marah said.

"I think we can answer that for you!" Kapri said.

They went on to explain everything they had done to rescue sensei and by the end of the story we are all laughing.

"What?" Marah asked as we all continued to laugh. "Do you have any idea how heavy he is?"

"Yeah!" Kapri agrees. "Hey sensei, you should cut down on the cookies with your afternoon tea!"

"I will keep that in mind," he tells her. "Now that I am returning to my normal life."

"I'm all about getting back to normal!" Ethan says walking forwards.

"Yeah but no before we get down and dirty!" Blake said and we all cheered,

We are all back at the track and watching Blake win the race again.

We all praise him when he wins. The Saturday after is my birthday and we all have a great time. I get a mood ring from dad, a photo frame with a pic of our family from Leanne. Motocross gear from Blake and Hunter. Mickaela had brought me a bracelet with a flame on it. Conner, Ethan Kira and Trent had all brought me a model of a Ankylosaurs dinosaur. The wind rangers brought me a new skateboard and sensei and Cam brought me a new computer. All in all it was a great day.

*Back to action*

Chelbell2016:

Ok I loved this episode and I am going to do more team-ups between different teams as we go along. I might do a Mystic force, dino thunder and ninja storm team up. Please tell me what you think and I will update in a day or two as need to update my other story. I was up till 4 this morning to get both parts out for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 1 2
Instead of Conner, Ethan, and Kira finding the Dino gems. Young versions of Barry Morningstar, Oliver Queen, and Kara Danvers find them. Tommy Oliver...
18.7K 313 11
Kimberly Hart left Reefside, California and her friends, the power rangers, along with her friends was her love of her life Thomas (Tommy) Oliver. K...
61.4K 1.3K 31
Courtney Oliver is the adopted daughter of ranger legend Tommy Oliver. Secretly she attends the fire academy in reefside. What happens when Lothor at...
44.9K 978 36
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* π’”π’•π’–π’„π’Œ π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—¦π—˜π—–π—’π—‘π—— π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—˜π—©π—œπ—Ÿ 𝗧𝗒 π—šπ—’π—’π—— 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. A year after...