Courtney Oliver: Back to acti...

By ChelseaElliott1

After her adventures in blue bay harbour Courtney Oliver wants a quiet normal life. Well as normal as you can... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Day of the dino part 2
Chapter 2: Day of the dino part 2
Chapter 3: Wave goodbye
Chapter 4: Legacy of power
Chapter 5: Back in black
Chapter 6: Diva in distress
Chapter 7: Golden boy
Chapter 8: White thunder part 1
Chapter 9: White thunder part 2
Chapter 10: White thunder part 3
Chapter 11: Truth and consequences
Chapter 12: Leader of the whack
Chapter 13: Burning at both ends
Chapter 14: Copy that
Chapter 16: A star is torn
Chapter 17: Wormhole
Chapter 18: Fighting spirit
Chapter 19: Thunderstorm part 1
Chapter 20: Thunderstorm part 2
Chapter 21: House of cards
Chapter 22: A test of trust
Chapter 23: Thunderstruck part 1
Chapter 24: Thunderstruck part 2
Chapter 25: History

Chapter 15: Triassic triumph

1.2K 35 2
By ChelseaElliott1

Chapter 15: Triassic triumph

Chelbell2016:

OK the reason for who gets the shield is because of Courtney's legacy and because she is the leader of her team please tell me what you think.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

Me, Hayley and Trent are all working and easily keeping things in order. Hayley looks so happy with having three pairs of hands again. She couldn't stop smiling as she watched me and Trent work. Me and Trent were closer than we ever had been. He had become like the brother I never had as we were both adopted.

Conner, Kira, Ethan and Leanne all walked in and approached Hayley.

"Someone looks pretty happy today," Ethan pointed out as they approached the bar.

"Oh hey," Hayley greeted them as she filled in books near the till. "It's just so good to have Trent back."

Me and Trent walked over as Conner was speaking.

"Yeah and with that new attitude adjustment," Conner began as we got closer. "He's almost likeable!"

I giggled as Trent smiled.

"I heard that," Trent told Conner.

"Two more cyber blasts please," Trent told Hayley.

"So how's it going?" Conner asked Trent.

"Fantastic I feel like a new man," Trent said. "And it's all thanks to a certain girl in orange!"

I smiled and replied sarcastically. "Is there someone else in orange around here?"

The others laughed but the Leanne got serious as she turned back to Trent.

"We're just glad the old man is back!" She said with emphasis on Old.

Everyone nods their heads agreeing with Leanne.

"You are one of us now," Kira told him. "No more secrets."

"You're right," Trent agreed as he walked away.

I did the same so I could carry on serving my customers. I walked over to the others a few minutes later and so did Trent.

"Let's go," Ethan said. "That report aint gonna write itself."

Trent glanced at him apologetically. I decided to save him.

"Trent and I will catch up with you," I told them. "You guys head over to the library. We just gonna finish up with Hayley."

I roll my eyes as I watch Cassidy do her usual I am the queen of the world act.

Me and Trent work together to clean the tables, take trays away and to serve customers. Once everything is more quiet we walk over to Hayley.

"Hey Hayley," I say to her and she smiles at me as she turns around. "Me and Trent really need to get to the library now to go and do our assignments. Will you be ok?"

"Yeah go," she said as she looked around and spotted that everything was clean and organised. "You two seem to have made my job a lot easier so don't worry. I can handle it now."

We nodded but just as we were leaving our morphers went off.

We went to a quite area and I raised my morpher to my lips.

"What's wrong dad?" I asked.

"The other four are in trouble and they need your help right away," dad told us. "Can you make it?"

"Yeah on our way," I told him and me and Trent went outside to a corner.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"Ready!" He answered.

"DINO THUNDER! POWER UP! HA!"

"WHITE RANGER! DINO POWER!"

We morphed and took off on our ATV's to help our friends.

*Back to action*

We arrive and begin to fight at the enemy. I was shocked to see a monster and what looked like a clone of Trent. I wondered what is that thing.

"Not on our watch!" Me and Trent said as we continued to fire at the monster.

The monster and the clone dodge out of the way of the blasts and me and Trent stop next to our friends and get off.

"Hey guys!" I said to them.

"Thought we'd join the fun!" Trent added.

"Huh?" Leanne said in confusion.

"Who's who?" Ethan questioned.

"Guys it's me!" Trent told them.

"It is!" I told them as we faced the villains.

"Enjoy your reunion while you can," The clone said. "Nothing you do can stop us now!"

All three of them disappear.

"Okay," I say to everyone. "Power down guys!"

Me and Trent turned to talk to the rest of the team.

"You guys ok?" Trent asked as they approached us.

"Great," Conner snapped at him.

"You got a twin brother you never told us about?" Leanne accused.

Trent looked crestfallen. This was not helping the trust issues between him and the rest of the team.

We returned to the dino lab to meet up with my dad.

"Okay, so we barely get one white ranger under control," Kira says as I heal her injuries. "Then another one shows up!"

I finish healing her and she stands up to be replaced by Leanne. Over the last few days I have practised and found that I can heal myself and others. I only use it for emergency's and ranger injuries.

"Trent," I said as I started to heal Leanne who relaxed as the pain left her body. "Do you have any idea who it could be?"

"Thanks," Leanne said a few minutes later when I was done.

I smiled and then turned to Trent hoping that he knew.

"I have no clue," Trent said to me.

Dad turned around in his seat at the computers and both Conner and Ethan who had already been healed stood either side of him looking a little upset at Trent.

"My sensors show some kind of cloned energy," dad said.

"Yeah that's what I thought!" I said nodding in agreement.

"To be honest," dad continued speaking to all of us. "It's probably not even a living being at all."

"Yeah he may not be alive," Conner said with anger in his voice. "But his kick sure felt real!"

I didn't like his tone of voice but I kept quite for now.

"I never said he wasn't real," dad pointed out. "He's a threat all right."

"Well now that that's settled," Ethan said. "Whats with that Terrorsaurus? Man he was raggedy!"

"He's giving off some of the same readings as the other white ranger," dad explained. "It's almost like they were one and the same."

Conner looked livid as he looked at Trent.

"I knew it," Conner said and as he stood up to walk towards Trent so did I. I stepped between the two of them. "You should never have been here in the first place!"

"Conner stop!" I ordered him and he stopped a little shocked. "I have been with Trent all day and nothing has gone on. Now I know you're angry, but don't blame Trent."

My team all stood and looked at me for a few minutes before dad spoke up.

"Courtney's right we don't have the time for this," he said and he turned to Leanne and Trent. "We're gonna need back up big time. Trent, Leanne come with me."

Leanne looked confused and Trent a little grateful.

"Why not me? Or one of the others?" Conner asked shocked.

"You'll all have your part to play in this Conner!" dad explained as he started to walk off with both Leanne and Trent. "Trust me, right now I need Trent and Leanne. Courtney, Keep an eye on the city and call us if that thing returns!"

I nod. "Be careful, all of you," I tell them and they nod their heads and take off.

Only a little while later I have to call Conner back who had gone to the soccer field. That Terrorsaurus monster was back and I didn't know wether to try and take it on or call my dad first.

Conner arrived a few minutes after I called.

"What's up?" Conner asked as he walked over to us.

"Our problem just got bigger," Kira said and we all seen a 30ft Terrorsaurus.

"He's in the woods outside of town," Ethan explained.

"So what are we waiting for?" Conner asked.

I sighed at him.

"Our orders remember?" Kira asked.

"Dad said to call him, Leanne and Trent If that guy showed up again," I reminded him.

"Yeah but why?" Conner asked looking straight at me. "I mean It's obvious they've got something important to do. We can handle this. Come on!"

I look round at my team mates determined faces and nodded.

"Ok," I told him. "One condition. The minute things get ugly we call for back up."

Kira nodded her head in agreement.

"Sure!" Conner agreed.

"Let's do it," Ethan agreed. "We'll call the zords from here!"

We run to the back of the room.

"Ready?" I asked my team.

"Ready!" They agree.

"DINO THUNDER! POWER UP! HA!"

We morph and take off to fight the monster.

*Back to action*

We take to our zords me in the thundersaurus megazord. I would only call my own megazord if needed.

"Where is he?" Ethan asked as when we arrived at the coordinates where the monster should be. Terrorsaurus was nowhere in sight.

"Somethings wrong!" Conner stated.

There was a crash of lightning and some smoke appeared. Out of the smoke the Spino-zord and the Cephla-zord appear.

"Look! Our zords!" Conner stated.

"Something's not right!" I tell them all.

I was right only seconds later, bubbles appeared and captured the zords in them.

"A trap!" Kira realised.

The zords float over to the Terrorsaurus monster as he appears.

"And you fell for it!" The monster said.

The monster comes running at our megazord and begins striking us over and over. Lightning appears all over and we are suddenly thrown out as the megazord breaks apart.

We hit the ground and so does our zords.

"Now you're mine!" The monster says and captures our zords just like he did the others.

"Our zords!" Ethan yelled.

"No!" yelled Conner.

"Unbelievable!" Kira said.

"We've gotta stop it!" I told the team.

We are deciding what to do when all of a sudden I feel something.

"I'm getting a weird feeling guys!" I say groaning. "Something's calling me!"

All of a sudden I see flashes that are not very clear. I see orange flames and the shadow of a ranger holding a shield.

"What the?!" I wonder out loud.

"Courtney?" Leanne turned to me.

"You ok?" Kira asked.

"I think so!" I tell them all trying to shake the weird feeling that I have. A sudden noise distracts me. "Huh?"

The Terrorsaurus shrunk down to our size and I knew that this was going to cause trouble.

"Whoa!" We all say in shock.

"You're head too big for your helmet!" The monster taunted.

"What have you done with our zords?" Conner demands to know.

"You should be more worried about what I will do to you!" He said to us. "Your zords belong to me now! Prepare for your demise!"

All of a sudden wings grew out of the monsters back. It took off flying.

"In your dreams!" I said as we all pulled out our blasters. "FIRE!"

The shots did nothing and I raised my shield hoping to stop the monster but it got through by striking it hard.

"Look out!" Conner yelled when he seen that the monster destroyed my shield.

He strikes all of us and we hit the ground hard.

"Heads up!" I heard and I looked up to see the monster gripping Ethan by the kneck and dragging him along while he is flying.

"Let me go!" Ethan demanded and the monster did.

"Have it your way!" The monster stated as he dropped him.

Ethan landed in some dirty water. We all ran over to help him back to his feet.

"Nasty," Kira commented as we all walked through the water.

"What is up with this guy?" Conner asked.

"I don't know, but he is getting on my last nerves!" I growl in anger.

The monster landed not too far from us.

"You are powerless against me!" The monster laughed at us.

"Guys let's try our sabres," I tell everyone and we pull out our Thundermax sabre.

"Yeah!" they agreed.

"Thundermax sabre! Power up!" Ethan yelled.

We all run at the monster from four different directions and prepare to strike it.

"Come on!" The monster taunted. "Show me what you got?"

Just as we all strike he zooms upwards and we manage to strike each other instead. We all cry out and hit the ground hard.

He blasted us and we all went flying. I'm receiving to many hits to be able to heal properly.

"Maybe we should've waited for Dr O." Conner realised.

"Ya think!" Kira said.

"Prepare to be destroyed!" The monster said walking towards us.

We stumble back to our feet swaying.

"FIRE!" The monster says and it shoots lasers at us.

They hit as I am too weak to raise my shield and we all go flying over the cliff edge. We land in the river.

I hear the monster say something about the city.

He takes off and we get back to our feet as quick as we can.

"That was a great idea Conner!" Kira says.

"Yeah got any more brilliant - -"

Before he can continue I get that strange feeling again and I place my hands on him and Conner to hold steady as another vision starts.

"Wait it's happening again!" I tell them all.

I see the same thing as last time but the shield type thing glows this time. I get the feeling of where I need to go and what I need to do.

"Something..." I begin to say to the others. "Something isn't right!"

"What do you mean?" Kira asked.

"I can't explain it," I tell them. "I just know that dad, Leanne and Trent need me."

I take off and when I got off I sensed the place where my dad is and I flame to it.

*Back to action*

I arrive to see my dad and my two friends struggling to get something that is floating above the water. I jump over the river and grab the object. When I've got it I land in front of my friends and I see both Leanne and Trent on the ground really weak and looking gratefully at me. I look at what is in my hands and I notice it's the shield that I seen in my vision. It was pure white.

"How's that for timing?!" I ask them looking up again.

"Never better!" Trent says weakly as my dad holds him up on one side and Leanne on the other. I run over to all of them and heal them so theyre energy returns but it takes a lot out of me.

"Thanks!" Leanne said as I finished.

"You got the shields telepathic message!" Dad told me. He sounded proud. "It proves I was right! It proves that you're ready!"

"Ready for what?" I ask him a little confused.

"The shield of triumph!" He told me motioning to what was in my hands. "Only a ranger In complete sync with the universal dino energy can handle it's power."

"But then why take Leanne and Trent?" I asked wondering what he needed them for.

"For the shield to assume it's power," dad begins to say. "All rangers must contribute a part of themselves. Trent and Leanne have completed their part. Now it's up to the rest of us."

"Dad tell me what I have to do," I said urgently. "Cause the Terrorsaurus is back and we can use all the help we can get!"

Trent still feeling weak falls to the ground and so does Leanne.

"Trent, Leanne!" I say worried.

"I have to get these two back to the lab," dad tells me. "I'll make my contribution to the shield and get it to you as soon as I can. You think you can hold off the monster a little longer?"

I nodded as I passed him the shield.

"I won't let you down!" I promise. I stop him when he goes to leave. "Wait I'll send you back!"

"Courtney you've used way too much power!" he scolded. "You need to conserve energy to fight that monster!"

"If that shield is as powerful as you say we need it quickly," I tell him. "And it's power should restore mine!"

He nodded and I sent him and the other two back and then flamed to the city.

*Back to action*

I arrive to help my friends. We run to where the monster is standing on top of a building with all of our zords above his head.

"Hey!" I call as we approach him.

As the monster turns we pull out our Thundermax sabres.

"Charge!" We all yell as we go running at the Terrorsaurus.

Unfourtanetly the monster does his streak and we all go flying. I am really starting to feel all the time I have used my powers today. I am barely able to start right now.

I just manage to get back to my feet with Conner, Kira and Ethan's help.

"Guys," I say to my team. "Work together!"

"Terrorsaurus laser!" The monster said firing lasers at us.

The lasers hit us and we go flying over the side of the building. We manage to land on our feet.

"Here I come!" The monster says following us down.

"TYRANNO STAFF!" Conner calls.

"ANKYLO BOW!" I yell.

I begin shooting at the monster and then Conner jumps into the air and aims his weapon at the monster. He strikes him many times but they did not phase the monster at all. The monster than grabs Conner's staff and strikes him when Conner is down he zooms over to me and strikes me across the chest sending me flying. Ethan tries and ends up with the same result.

"Finished?" The monster mocks.

I manage to force myself back to my feet And Kira appears beside me with her laser.

"Not even close!" We yell at the same time.

I fire my arrows at him and she fires her laser at him.

"That tickles," the monster taunts.

He comes running at us and attacks us both. We both fight him off but a few blows later and we are back on the ground hurt.

"Are you all right?" Conner asks us and we nod as we regroup.

"How about an encore?" The monster asks and then he shoots lightning at the four of us. It hits and sends us to the ground once again.

"First I took your zords," The monster reminds us. "Now I will destroy you!"

"Come on Leanne!" Ethan cried as I tried to get my bearings. "Pull it together!"

"I'm not gonna take it you guys!" I say forcing my body to get up. The others reluctantly do the same. "ATTACK!"

I run forward with the others and we begin to fight the others. He sends the rest flying but I manage to hold my own for a few more minutes. But then he strike me again and I land back on the ground.

"All right!" I said to the others. "I think it's time for SUPER DINO MODE!"

We all power up and we feel some of our strength return to us.

"It won't matter!" The monster promises.

"Don't bet on it!" Conner said.

"CHARGE!"

We all race towards the monster. We all jump into the air but we are hit by lasers again.

"AW man what is this guys deal!" I said trying to get a grip on the pain.

"Power rangers!" The monster said walking towards us. "Let me be the first to tell you, your doomed!"

I got back to my feet.

"We're not done yet!" I declared.

"Oh no?" The monster questioned.

The monster shoots lightning at me and as I am too injured to raise a shield it wraps around my body causing a lot of pain to shoot through my body. The monster lifts me into the air. He spins me around as he pulls me towards him and he grips onto me hard.

"I have you now orange ranger!" The monster said as he held me.

He throws me into a building and I hit my back and fall to the ground.

"Courtney!" Ethan and Conner call.

"Are you all right!" Kira says as they bend down around me.

The monster starts to walk towards us again.

"You will learn respect my little pets!" The Terrorsaurus taunted.

We started to back up. All of a sudden leaves flew around the Terrorsaurus and my dad appeared. He stood in front of us protectively.

"Not so fast vile reptile!" He said.

"Lasers!" The monster said.

He fired at dad but dad raised the shield into the air and used it to stop the lasers.

"Not this time!" Dad said as the force of the lasers sent him backwards a little.

He forced the lasers back at the monster and the monster sparked and smoke appeared all around it.

Dad fell to the ground with exhaustion.

"Dad!" I said as we all ran over to him.

I got down on one knee beside him.

"Courtney," my dad said looking at me. "You know what to do!"

He passed me the shield. I nodded.

"Okay!" I say and I stand and turn to my friends. "Conner, Ethan, Kira I need your total trust! I need your dino powers. Do you trust me guys?"

"Yes I do!" Conner stated.

"I do too!" Kira agreed.

"I always did!" Ethan agreed.

I smiled a little.

"You won't be sorry!" I tell them and then as they all stand around me and call their dino gem power I hold the shield out. "Triassic power, engage!"

I felt a rush of power go through me and my suit began to change.

Shoulder pads appeared on my shoulders gold in colour. A gold and blue band appeared around my visor and a blue and gold gem appeared above it. The white spikes all over my suit turned blue with gold bands around the edges. The dino emblem on my chest changed. The shield in my hand went from snowy white to red, black and gold.

The others were all shocked when my transformation was complete.

Dad cheered. Conner, Kira and Ethan all fell to the ground and demorphed as there dino gem power was drained.

I began to walk towards the Terrorsaurus.

"You're in deep trouble now!" I warn the monster as I continue towards it.

"Bring it!" The monster challenged.

"I am going to enjoy this! Don't say I didn't warn you!" I smirked under my helmet. "Shield of triumph ACTIVATE!"

Lightning appeared and It sent me and the Terrorsaurus to another dimension.

"AHH what's going on?" The monster screamed as it landed. "Where am I?"

I followed it and landed not far from the monster.

"Welcome to my world!" I said to it.

He jumped and fired lasers at me but I used the shield to block it and pulled my blaster out of it's holster.

"FIRE!" I yelled firing at the monster. The monster was flying through the dimension. "Feel the shield!"

I raised my shield and a sword appeared at the top.

"Sword of Triumph!" I yelled and the sword glowed a fiery orange.

I flew at the monster and began to strike him multiple times. On the last strike I sent the monster flying backwards. It landed and I was right behind it landing and attacking it again. I then hit the Terrorsaurus with the shield and it falls again. It lands on some sort of spider web.

"Oh what a tangled wen we weave!" I say. "Full power!"

More power fills my body as I prepare to end this monster.

I strike the Terrorsaurus twice across the chest and stomach. I land back on the ground in the real world.

"Game over!" I say as the monster starts to spark.

"NO!" The monster says.

It falls to the ground and blows up. I had destroyed the monster on my own. I felt a little shocked.

*Back to action*

We return home and head down the stirs to the lab.

"That shield rocks!" I tell my team.

"No doubt!" Kira says.

"That was one powerful shield!" Conner agreed.

"Thanks for trusting me with your power guys!" I thank them.

"Hey it's only a loan," Ethan said pointing a finger at me.

"Yeah don't forget that," Conner agrees. "And anything to help get our zords back!"

"I just wish you could've felt what it was like!" I told them as my dad got to his feet. "The power is amazing!"

"The Triassic power was always meant for you Courtney," dad told me as he came towards me. "All you had to do was trust in yourself. Then it was easy for others to trust in you too."

I nodded.

"See Conner," I said turning to him. "All that jealousy you've had today and everything has worked out!"

"Almost everything!" He said and he left for the soccer field.

The others left and it was just me and dad.

"You know," I told him as he sat in the chair. "I never realised how much faith you had in me!"

He sighed and got up from his chair and walked over to me and took my hands in his.

"Courtney," he said to me. "I have always ad faith in you. I trust you to be a leader. You are one powerful girl and I know how strong you are!"

I hugged him tightly.

"You know it will be nice to one day actually hug you!" I smiled at him. "And not you covered in black and gold spandex!"

"Yeah we will find a way to fix this," he promised.

I hope we do.

*Back to action*

Chelbell2016:

Ok that's another chapter finished. Tell me what you think and thank you for all the reviews. I need to update my other story now but next chapter should be up in a few days I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 1.3K 31
Courtney Oliver is the adopted daughter of ranger legend Tommy Oliver. Secretly she attends the fire academy in reefside. What happens when Lothor at...
604 11 5
Lewis' life starts to change when he discovers a strange gem. When he bonds with it and becomes a Power Ranger, things start to take a different turn...
2.4K 82 13
[REWRITING] "I've never lived anywhere. My parents have this big mansion that we barely live in, we are always traveling and they always bring me alo...
44.9K 978 36
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* π’”π’•π’–π’„π’Œ π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—¦π—˜π—–π—’π—‘π—— π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—˜π—©π—œπ—Ÿ 𝗧𝗒 π—šπ—’π—’π—— 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. A year after...