Courtney Oliver: Back to acti...

By ChelseaElliott1

After her adventures in blue bay harbour Courtney Oliver wants a quiet normal life. Well as normal as you can... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Day of the dino part 2
Chapter 2: Day of the dino part 2
Chapter 3: Wave goodbye
Chapter 4: Legacy of power
Chapter 5: Back in black
Chapter 6: Diva in distress
Chapter 7: Golden boy
Chapter 8: White thunder part 1
Chapter 9: White thunder part 2
Chapter 10: White thunder part 3
Chapter 11: Truth and consequences
Chapter 12: Leader of the whack
Chapter 14: Copy that
Chapter 15: Triassic triumph
Chapter 16: A star is torn
Chapter 17: Wormhole
Chapter 18: Fighting spirit
Chapter 19: Thunderstorm part 1
Chapter 20: Thunderstorm part 2
Chapter 21: House of cards
Chapter 22: A test of trust
Chapter 23: Thunderstruck part 1
Chapter 24: Thunderstruck part 2
Chapter 25: History

Chapter 13: Burning at both ends

1.1K 36 3
By ChelseaElliott1

Chapter 13: burning at both ends

Chelbell2016:

Next chapter! Just to let you know I might not be able to update every day as I might be getting a new job so less time to update.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

I was watching as my dad tried twice to de-morph.

''Dr O,'' Kira said finally breaking the silence. ''I know this suit looks great and all, but quit kidding around.''

''I wish I could Kira,'' dad said in reply. ''When Trent froze me in that amber, somehow my dino gem in my morpher must've re-molecularized.''

''So again It's Trent's fault again,'' I said growling.

''In other words,'' Conner asked confused.

''He's stuck,'' Leanne realised.

''And speaking of Trent..'' Hayley said and she walked over to the computers. ''Looks like he's up to no good again.''

We all looked to see Trent destroying the city again. I felt my anger levels rise. He is going down.

''I am so over that poser,'' Conner said.

''Go,'' Dad said and I was a little reluctant to leave. ''I'll see what we can figure out here.''

The others nodded but I paused.

''You'll still be here when I get back?'' I asked and he could see the worry in my eyes.

''Yes,'' he promised. ''And when you get back, we can talk.''

I nodded.

''Ready?!'' I asked the others.

''Ready!''

''DINO THUNDER! POWER UP! HA!''

We morphed and left on our raptor riders. As we got there we started firing at the dino stego-zord.

''Come on guys,'' I say to the other four.

We all call out to Trent to try and stop him the easy way.

''I'm just getting started,'' He declared.

''Ok this guy needs a serious attitude adjustment,'' I said to the others. ''It's zord time!''

I called on my own megazord why the other four took to the thundersaurus megazord. I called for the Ankylo-zord and they called for one of the auxiliary zords to help us in the battle.

''Make your move,'' Trent said as we faced him.

''Now what's he up to?'' Ethan questioned.

''I don't know,'' Kira said.

''But we have to stop him!'' Leanne pointed out.

''I hate to do this to you,'' Trent said. ''Nothing personal.''

All of a sudden chains came flying out of Trent's zord and wrapped themselves around the Thundersaurus megazord.

I run forward to grab Trent and detach with the Ankylo-zord and send it to try and help my friends.

''We need dino-zord help!'' Conner called and all the other auxiliary zords appear. The Spino-zord, the dimetro-zord, and my Ankylo zord stand together to help.

Trent blasts my megazord and I fall to the ground where he places a foot on the chest of my megazord to keep me there.

''Perfect!'' Trent said and I realised too late that he was up to something. ''Containment fields on-line!''

''NO!'' I yell realising what he is doing as he traps the three zords in some sort of barrels where they cry out to us as they cant get free.

''What?!'' Conner and Leanne both say at the same time.

''Our dino-zords,'' I yell as I try to get Trent's megazord off of me. ''Let them go!''

''Sorry not gonna happen,'' Trent informs me as he gets off of my megazord.

''Trent you've gotta stop this!'' Kira told him. ''You're out of control!''

''Looks more like I'm in control,'' He told her.

''What's he gonna do with them?'' Ethan wondered out loud.

He blasts both of our megazords and when we look up again he's gone.

*Back to action*

We go back to see if Hayley and my dad know how we should free our zords.

''What's the situation Hayley?'' Dad asked.

I was standing quietly in a corner trying to come up with my own plan on how to defeat Trent.

She brings up on the screen our three zords in the barrels with some sort of device attached to them.

''It's no good,'' Hayley sighs in frustration. ''He's got the in a force field.''

I wanted to hit Kira as she spoke up still in denial.

''It's not Trent's fault,'' she defended him. ''The gem is making him this way!''

''You know what Kira?'' I said and everyone turned to look at him. ''I don't care who's fault it is! We better find a way to deal with him or things are gonna get ugly!''

''Slow down!'' Dad said to me and my eyes widened. ''I was in his shoes once, and I wouldn't be here today if my friends had given up on me!''

''Ok so we don't give up yet,'' Leanne said.

''So what do we do?'' Ethan asked.

Everyone automatically turned to me but I was still upset.

''Ask dad,'' I said in anger. ''He knows best apparently!''

dad sighed as he glanced at me.

''Go back to school,'' dad said. ''Keep a low profile. Hayley and I will let you know if anything changes.''

We all went to walk away but dad spoke again.

''Hayley, can you give me a moment alone with Courtney please?''

''Sure,'' she agreed and she smiled slightly at me as she passed.

As she left dad turned to me.

''Why are you angry at me?'' He asked.

''I'm not angry,'' I replied trying not to show any emotion.

''Yes you are,'' He said. ''You cant lie to me Courtney!''

I had had enough of trying to hide my feelings I had kept too much bottled up in the last few weeks.

''You really want to know?'' I asked. ''I am angry because you left me. You promised to always be there, and you left me to look after this team on my own. I should have gone back to the warehouse and I would have been the one fossilized. And... and you... yo... you could have still been here... you wouldn't have left... me... to try and take care of everything.''

I went silent when a pair of arms enfulged me and began to hug me tightly why rubbing my back, only then did I realize that I was crying and shaking so hard.

''Courtney,'' dad said while holding my face in his hands. ''You can't blame yourself for what Trent did. And I am sure you got my letter and as it says I am truly proud of you.''

''But you don't get it,'' I say trying to explain myself. ''I had a vision and watched it all happen. Why wasn't I able to stop it from happening?''

he continued to rub my back as he began to speak again.

''Maybe you wasn't supposed to save me,'' he suggested.

''Then why did I see it?'' I asked and he shrugged.

''I don't know,'' he said. ''But what I do know, is that I raised a strong girl who kept it together while I was gone. And for that I couldn't be more proud. You are more of a leader than me, and you have proved that the last few days.''

I sat there for a few more seconds and then I looked deep into his eyes.

''Promise me!'' I said in a quiet voice. ''Promise me you will never leave me like that again.''

''I promise from the bottom of my heart,'' he said taking my hand. ''That I will always be there for you Courtney Oliver!''

I nodded and glanced at the time.

''Oh no,'' I said. ''I got to go otherwise I'll be late. I love you dad!''

I said and I squeezed him tight one more time.

''Love you too,'' He said. ''Now stop squeezing me!''

''Oh sorry,'' I said smirking. ''I forget how old you are sometimes. And your age makes your bones fragile.''

''OH you better run!'' He says as he starts to get to his feet and I race away from him and leave for school. ''You just wait Courtney Marie Oliver I will have my revenge!''

I laughed as I left for school.

*Back to action*

Me, Leanne, Kira and Ethan are all walking around the grounds waiting for Conner to show up when Principal Randall appears to talk to us.

''Hey you four,'' She said and we all glanced at her. ''I got an E-mail from your dad Leanne and Courtney. He's claiming to be too sick to work.''

''Well now that you mention it,'' I said and I walked towards her a little. ''I checked on him just this morning and he still looks seriously ill.''

''Well I better not find out he's faking it,'' she said as she looked at all four of us. ''Or he can kiss his job good bye.''

She walked away and I shook my head at her attitude.

''A model of warmth and sympathy,'' Kira said as she watched the principal walk away and I shook my head in disgust.

Leanne and Ethan started tapping us both on the shoulder and we glanced around to see what they was looking at to see Conner waving us over to him.

''Whats up?'' Leanne wonders as we start to approach him.

As we get closer I get a flash of the white ranger.

''Conner,'' I said stopping the others. ''What is going on?''

I knew that Trent was close and I needed to stop him.

''It's Trent,'' Conner said and I froze as he led us towards the white ranger who was sitting in some stands.

''Now I know you're crazy!'' Ethan said.

''What the hell is going on?'' I demanded again from the red ranger. ''I do not trust Trent and until you explain none of us are going over there!''

''I know dude but check it out,'' he said trying to ignore my glare. ''He's reformed.''

My eyes widened but something told me that there was something wrong here but how do I explain that to my friends.

''Really?'' Kira asked as we all walked a little towards the white ranger with me at the back of the group. ''Trent? Are you in there?''

I watched as the white ranger turned towards us and I kept trying to use my sensing powers to get read on him but something was blocking them.

''Hey,'' he said as he stood up and I glared. ''It's really me.''

I stepped in front of my team.

''I'll me the judge of that,'' I said and he stepped back a little. ''Keep your distance if you know whats good for you.''

''Courtney stop,'' Leanne said appalled. ''He's good now.''

I scoffed but didn't reply.

''One of Mesagog's attacks backfired,'' Conner spoke and I still felt unsure.

''I think he released the dino gems hold,'' he said and I was still trying to get a good reading but something or someone was deliberately putting my powers on the fritz.

''That doesn't make a whole lot of sense,'' Ethan pointed out.

''Actually Ethan,'' I said still glaring at Trent. ''That makes no sense at all. Since when did Mesagog make monsters that changed your sense of moral to make you good. This doesn't add up.''

''Guys look,'' Trent said mainly glancing at me but I looked away in anger. ''I'm really sorry for everything I've done to you. You gotta believe it wasn't me.''

''But that's the thing,'' I say looking at him. ''I don't know what to believe. You have given me no reason to trust you and my team are a little too forgiving. And seeing as something isn't right here. I really ...do ...not ...trust ...you.'' I said slowly for effect.

''If there's anything I can do to make it up to you...'' He said.

''I know,'' Leanne said. ''Return our zords.''

''Meet me in the warehouse district this afternoon,'' He says laughing a little. ''I'll give you back your zords. And I might have one or two peace offerings as well.''

I have a bad feeling about this.

*Back to action*

I call dad and he agrees that we should all go together and be on our guard. We arrive with dad on the back of my bike.

''Hey,'' Trent says as we stop our cycles and climb off. ''Over here.''

We all line up and approach the white ranger. I automatically raise a shield around us and Trent glances at me with a smile that I do not trust.

''Courtney,'' my dad says shaking his head and I drop the shield. ''I hope you don't mind. I tagged along just incase.''

''Dr Oliver, You're okay,'' Trent says shaking my dads hand.

''No thanks to you,'' I reply and Trent ignores me.

''More or less,'' dad replied to what Trent said.

''You know I hate to get right to the point,'' Leanne says looking around the warehouse. ''But I don't see any zords around here!''

''I thought we'd start with the peace offering I promised first,'' Trent said patting the blue ranger on the back.

He pulled a cover off of two ATV'S one was black with gold the other was orange with white.

''Whoa,'' dad says.

''Sweet,'' Ethan inputs.

''Yeah I figured you guys could use the help against Mesagog,'' Trent said to us and I felt some sort of difference between the two. Like the black one had been tampered with. ''Who wants to try them out.''

''Make way,'' Ethan said but I stopped him as dad spoke.

''Sorry Ethan,'' he said glancing at me and I nodded. ''I think it's better if I try it first.''

Ethan looked crestfallen.

Dad walked towards the black ATV and looked it over. ''Nice..'' dad sits on the seat as he finishes speaking. ''good work. 12 stroke engine?''

I looked confused. There was no such thing as a 12 stroke engine.

''Yeah it sure is!'' I glared at his lie.

dad glanced at him.

''They don't make 12 stroke engines Trent,'' he said slowly.

Trent suddenly got an evil smirk.

''And as Courtney tried to tell you, Mesagog doesn't make monsters that turn people nice either,'' He said and I felt my anger rise.

''Dad watch out!'' I yell to him.

The others all yell no as they realise their mistake.

He suddenly kicks the black ATV and it comes to life.

''It's a trap! Whoa!'' He cries out as the bike suddenly takes him racing out of the warehouse.

''DAD!'' I yell and so does Leanne.

''You'll pay for this!'' Conner tells Trent after he realises that I am right.

He whistled and a white ATV appeared and he turned back to us.

''Later suckers!" he said and he jumped, morphed in mid-air and landed on his bike.

"STOP!'' The others yell out to the white ranger and I glance down at the orange ATV as a monster appears.

"Not so fast!" The monster growls at us. "You're not going anywhere!"

I looked at the others and approached the bike.

"I'm going to help dad!" I tell them and I flame the bike outside with me and race off on it to find my dad and help him. I loved the feeling of this ATV it's powerful and Trent didn't count on me using it so he didn't tamper with it. I took off and caught up with my dad just in time to see him crash into some boxes and I rode so I was alongside him.

''DAD! Do the brakes work!'' I yelled to make sure he heard me.

He shook his head.

''How do you control this thing?'' He asked and I looked over the bike trying to find a spot where... THERE!

''Dad take out your Brachio staff quick!'' I ordered him.

He pulled it out and struck the ATV and it came to a stop just before he could hit a car.

''That was too close!'' I said sighing in relief and he nodded in agreement.

We turned when the sound of another engine caught our attention. We looked up as Trent appeared on his own ATV.

He landed and turned the bike to face the two of us.

''Oh yeah,'' he said.

Me and dad glanced at each other and nodded.

''Time to go to work!'' Dad said.

We spun our ATV'S around and faced Trent at the same time he began firing at the two of us. We raced away from him and I grabbed my Thundermax laser and shot a him making him have to dodge the shots.

''Laser fire! Full power!'' I heard him yell.

We jumped over some objects and the shots just missed us but created explosions behind us.

Trent has caught up to us and we are racing ahead with him right on our tails.

"Come on,'' dad challenged Trent.

"I'm right behind you," Trent reminded us and I sped up a little more to try and get some more distance between us. We go through a dark area of the warehouse and we hear Trent speak again. "You can run but you can't hide."

"Who says were running?" I growled back at him.

He laughs and begins firing at us again. We manage to dodge the blasts again and again.

"Fire!" He yelled as he continued to shoot bright white lasers.

We all turned around and faced each other and began spinning around each other. Me and Trent were trying to get the upper hand on each other but my dad was still having trouble a little with his ATV.

"I've gotta control it!" He states as he keeps spinning around trying to gain control of the ATV.

Dad raced off again and I followed behind him and Trent came after the both of us.

"There's no escape!" Trent called out to us.

We come to a wide clearing and we all turn again.

"Turn and burn!" Trent said.

We were in a position where we were all in a position to run the other through. Me and dad on one side and Trent on the other.

"Don't think that we won't destroy you Trent!" Dad threatened.

"Whatever you say old man!" He taunts my dad and then turns to me. "And the little girl!"

"Dude you did not just call me little girl!'' I snarled in anger.

We all go full throttle and race at each other. The front on all of our ATV'S rise up as we push them to the limit.

"You asked for it!" Dad said as we continued to head towards Trent.

"Bring it!" Trent challenged.

"Ok we will!" I yell out.

We all meet in the middle me and dad on either side of Trent and we began to fight him and he blocked us and retaliated with his own hits. I finally get a good kick into his side and he drives away from us. Me and my dad skid as we force the bike to turn around after getting some distance between the two of us and Trent.

"Good shot!" Dad said to me and I smiled.

I do a sign in the air and dad pulls out his Brachio staff.

''Brachio staff! FIRE!" He yelled.

"Ninja fire power!" I bellowed.

We both blast Trent and he has to make a quick move to avoid being hit by both of our blasts. Me and dad decide to go and help the rest of our team while Trent is distracted.

We yell out and fire at the monster as we arrive in the warehouse. The lighting from both of our ATV'S hits him and he cries out.

"Go Dr O! Go Courtney!" Conner cheers us on.

We join the others, pull over and get off of the vehicles as the others gather around us.

"Talk about a wild ride!" Dad said to the others and I nod my head in agreement.

"Glad you're ok!" Leanne tells the both of us.

We say thank you to everyone.

"Later days!" The monster says and he disappears.

Just as he disappears Trent comes in still on his ATV. He looks at all of us.

"I see my friends have been keeping you busy," he says and he glances over to the wreckage that were Conner, Kira, Leanne and Ethan's raptor cycles. "Someone's been careless with their toys!"

"Your making a mistake Trent!" Dad said and he walked forward a little. "Don't trust Mesagog!"

"Who says I do?" Trent replied. "I got what I wanted... or at least part of it."

He glanced at me as he said this and it made me worry a little.

"Do tell what would you want with me?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon enough!" He said and i could hear sarcasm in his voice. "Goodbye rangers."

"What about our zords?" Ethan demanded.

"Say goodbye to them too,'' Trent said laughing loudly.

He jumps back on his ATV.

"Trent don't do this,'' dad pleaded.

"I'm outta here!" Trent said and he took off on his vehicle.

*Back to action*

We return to ops where the others except for dad and Hayley are feeling pretty down and upset with what happened.

"Can we go over this again?'' Conner said. "Trent made a deal with Mesagog, pretending to let insectollite Turn him back into himself as a way of tricking us into taking a rigged ATV!"

"I can't believe he made a deal with Mesagog!" Kira said upset.

"Yeah that is a new low!" Leanne agreed with her.

"And risky,'' Ethan added. "Trent was supposed to beat us. Mesagog's not gonna be happy."

"Lighting the candle at both ends,'' dad said nodding his head at Ethan. "The white rangers bound to get burned."

"And I think I know how to get the fire going," Hayley said turning around to talk to all of us. "The ray used by Insectollite destroyed your energy shields. I bet if you could get that creep to aim his energy buster at the zords..."

"We could break through Trent's shield around them," Kira finished for her realising where she was going with this.

"Ok small problem," Ethan started looking around the room at all of us. "How's Trent gonna feel about all of this?"

"Well..." I begin to say as I have figured out Hayley's plan. "Every trap needs it's bait."

*Back to action*

I am hiding in the shadows as the rest of the rangers call out to Trent. I told my dad that he is going to have to trust me to try my own way. He reluctantly agreed.

"Trent!" Kira called out. "Where are you?"

"We gotta talk bro,'' Conner spoke up as they all looked around keeping their eyes out for the white ranger.

"Trent!" Ethan and Leanne yelled.

"You made a deal with Mesagog," dad started saying. "Now it's time you made one with us."

Trent appeared and I forced myself to remember my plan as he attacked my team. I began concentrating on his gems signal so I could use my sensing powers to find him later. He separated Conner from the others and they began to fight!

"You wanted to see me?" He mocked Conner as he had a good hold on him.

"We wanted to make a little deal of our own!" Conner informed him with anger in his voice.

"I don't make deals with posers!" Trent taunted.

"Take that back!" Conner demanded.

They began to fight again and Trent kicked off of Conner's shoulder and landed on a wall a few feet away from him.

"You just won't learn will you?" Trent said as everyone gathered together again.

"Learn what?" Conner snapped.

"The white ranger always wins!" Trent declared before disappearing.

I concentrated on him and knew where he was. I nodded at my dad and disappeared following him to where the zords where.

I went around to where the zords were and I seen the Ankylo zord and as soon as it seen me it cried out. I concentrated and seen the source of the barrel. I was going to free the Ankylo zord and then the others. I raised my arms and did a fire signal in the air and sent huge waves of fire at the barrel and it broke freeing my zord. I sent it back to the Brachio zord. Just as I went to do the other two Trent appeared.

"I'll make you wish you had never done that!" He growled.

"These zords are not yours!" I yelled as we began to fight.

He knocked me away and turned to the two remaining zords and spoke.

"Looks like your friends and her are trying to save you!" He said as I got back to my feet. "Fools!"

I kicked him in the chest and sent him stumbling backwards. The dimetro-zord and the Spino-zord cried out as I sensed the other rangers appearance as well.

Trent kicked me in the stomach and I went flying and while I was still in the air he sent arrows at me and I hit a tree and when I landed on the ground again I de-morphed on impact.

"This is your cue insectollite," I heard dads voice say but I was too injured to warn him. "Do it!"

I had just managed to get back to my feet holding my ribs when the monster faced the zords. I was about to warn the others when a blast hit the monster from behind and I turned to see Trent.

"You're too late!" Trent said pointing his weapon at my friends.

"Oh man!" My dad said and I watched as Trent turned around.

"See ya!" He said and before I could summon the power to raise a shield he blasted the zords and there was a huge explosion.

Me stumbling behind the others I watched as they went to see what happened to the zords. They weren't there but I could still sense them but...

"Oh no!" Kira and Leanne cried out.

"It can't be!" dad said.

I started to move forward again. "Guys," I called and as soon as my dad seen me he ran over to me and supported me. "I was able to free the Ankylo-zord but Trent stopped me from freeing the others. But they're not destroyed they're..."

Before I could finish we heard the cries of the zords again and we all turned to see them reappear.

''No! check it out!'' Ethan called.

"They survived!" Conner said amazed.

"Yeah but guys,'' I tried again but the earth began to shake and I lost my footing and my dad caught me again before I hit the ground.

"Look!" Leanne said and we turned to see the dino stego-zord appear.

"Guys listen the dino-zords he,'' before I could finish Trent ordered them to attack.

They replaced the arms of his megazord and they became weapons. I was right.

"Turned them against us!" I finished.

"Our zords," Conner exclaimed. "They switched teams!"

"It's another trick!" Dad said still holding me steady.

"I thought they'd make a nice addition to my collection,'' Trent explained.

"No way!" Kira cried out.

"That's crazy!" Ethan said.

"The starfish device was just to reprogram them to obey me!" Trent said and I was really angry. "Of course I was not counting on the orange ranger getting her zord free!"

"You're not gonna get away with this!" Dad promised. "Brachio!"

He called the Brachio-zord and the other four took to their megazord and I stood with dad as I was too injured to fight.

"Let's make him pay!" I heard Conner say from the cockpit.

"You can't afford it!" Trent taunted.

He used the Spino-zord and the dimetro-zord as a spike and blade attack.

The megazord hit the ground.

"With our zords he's too powerful!" Kira pointed out.

"Now you're beginning to get it!" Trent told us all. "Why don't you just surrender the rest of your zords to me?"

"If you think we'd do that,'' Conner began.

"You're crazier than I thought!" Leanne finished.

"Then I'll take them!" Trent warned.

He turned the dimetro-blade on and went to slice the megazord. The others cried out objections to him. Before he could hit them something hit him from behind it was the insectollite monster.

"I'm back,'' the monster said laughing.

"Out of my at insect!" Trent ordered the monster. "DRAGO WINGER! STRIKE MODE!"

Trent used his weapon to destroy the monster.

"Another day rangers!" Trent said and he disappeared.

*Back to action*

Conner, Kira, Leanne and Ethan were all upset as we returned to the lab again. They were all leaning against the two new dino ATV'S.

"Trent has got some nerve," Kira spoke.

"Why can't he just give up?" Ethan wondered and Leanne nodded her head in agreement.

"Good thing I never give up. Your bikes are fixed,'' The other four began thanking her. "Just don't do it again okay? And as an added bonus I reprogrammed the ATV's. They should come in handy.''

Dad stood up from where he had been bandaging my cracked ribs and badly bruised spine.

"We're gonna need all the help we can get!" He said as he turned to the others. "If Trent and Mesagog team up for good, were gonna have a real battle on our hands!"

Later on that night dad helped me to my room and helped me to my bed.

"I'm glad I have you back dad,'' I said to him as I laid down on my side. ''These last few weeks have been hard without you!"

He took my hand and squeezed it.

''I'm here now,'' he said gently. ''And I will always be here with you forever!"

"Forever! Don't be mad but there's something I want to do," when he nodded continued. " I want to find my birth parents maybe then I will find out where these powers come from and why!"

He nodded in understanding.

I just hope their not dead.

*Back to action*

Chelbell2016:

Ok I am sorry it took so long I have had a lot to do. I am thinking that Courtney's trying too find her parents will lead her to Briarwood.

Question for you all:

Do you want her to track down her biological mother as soon as she gets there or at the episode Heir apparent like nick?

Feel free to give your opinion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 110 14
When Cody's dad returns from the mainland with a young girl, the bots and Cody find out that she is his sister, nobody knew that Cody had another si...
61.4K 1.3K 31
Courtney Oliver is the adopted daughter of ranger legend Tommy Oliver. Secretly she attends the fire academy in reefside. What happens when Lothor at...
4.5K 122 20
Aria Preston. A teenage girl just trying to survive in a world where she constantly feels she doesn't belong. Coming from a long line of sirens, her...
30.1K 619 40
[completed] Seven years after Tommy Oliver left the Turbo Rangers, he comes to Reefside, California as a high school paleontology professor where he...