Courtney Oliver: Back to acti...

By ChelseaElliott1

After her adventures in blue bay harbour Courtney Oliver wants a quiet normal life. Well as normal as you can... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Day of the dino part 2
Chapter 2: Day of the dino part 2
Chapter 3: Wave goodbye
Chapter 4: Legacy of power
Chapter 5: Back in black
Chapter 6: Diva in distress
Chapter 7: Golden boy
Chapter 8: White thunder part 1
Chapter 10: White thunder part 3
Chapter 11: Truth and consequences
Chapter 12: Leader of the whack
Chapter 13: Burning at both ends
Chapter 14: Copy that
Chapter 15: Triassic triumph
Chapter 16: A star is torn
Chapter 17: Wormhole
Chapter 18: Fighting spirit
Chapter 19: Thunderstorm part 1
Chapter 20: Thunderstorm part 2
Chapter 21: House of cards
Chapter 22: A test of trust
Chapter 23: Thunderstruck part 1
Chapter 24: Thunderstruck part 2
Chapter 25: History

Chapter 9: White thunder part 2

1.1K 38 0
By ChelseaElliott1

Chapter 9: White thunder part 2

Chelbell2016:

Here's the next chapter. I have decided on a few changes to make it more my story and to show Courtney's leadership and her commitment to the team.

*Back to action*

Courtney's POV:

I am back working at the cyberspace with Hayley. I am waiting for my shift to end. I need to do some training to make sure I am in tip top shape for when the evil white ranger returns. I've got a score to settle with that guy. I was walking around feeling like I was on pins and needles waiting for my communicator to go off to indicate that he was back.

I looked around and smiled when I spotted both Kira and Ethan enter the cyberspace. I waved and they waved back.

''What's with her?'' Ethan asked me as he walked by me. He was talking about Cassidy who had just stormed out of here.

I shrugged. ''Who knows?'' I told them walking back over to the counter to start wiping the sides down.

Hayley walked over to the three of us.

''Hey have you guys seen Trent?'' She asked. ''I'm a little worried. He hasn't showed up and he's never...''

Trent appeared behind her while she was speaking and I felt a sudden fatigue hit me when he got close. I didn't know why. There's nothing here to set my sensing powers off. He coughed and Hayley began to turn around.

''... Late,'' she finished as she turned and as I got a good luck at Trent I was instantly worried.

He really looked unwell. He was sweating and his eyes were only half open.

''Sorry about that,'' he told Hayley. ''I just had a...''

''Are you okay?'' Kira asked when she got a good look at him.

''Yeah man, I mean,'' Ethan began also looking worried. ''You look like you've just seen Grippleshank.''

''In short you look really bad,'' I say before he asks.

''OK, I'll watch out for him,'' he promises. ''But back on planet reality, I got a lot of work to do.''

Hayley nods her head in agreement. Trent began to work and I got back to cleaning the countertop.

''You know,'' Hayley began turning to Ethan. ''Technically, if he'd seen Grippleshank, he wouldn't be here to tell you about it.'' I giggled when she said this.

''Hey don't feel bad,'' Kira told him. ''That's why her names on the wall.''

Our morphers beeped suddenly. It made me jump a little as I had forgotten that I was waiting for it to go off.

''Oh please don't tell me he's back,'' Kira said as they got up and I began to walk towards them. ''I'm still picking gravel out of my hair from the last time.''

''That's were you and me are different Kira,'' I said glaring at nothing in particular. ''I hope he's back, we have some unfinished business.''

''Well there's only one way to find out,'' Ethan told the both of us as we exited the cybercafé.

*Back to action*

We ran into the dino lab to see my dad there with both Leanne and Conner they were all looking at the computer.

''Hey Dr O,'' Ethan said as we approached. ''We came as soon as we got your message.''

''You guys gotta see this,'' Conner told us pointing at the screen.

''Please tell me you know who the white ranger is.'' Kira hoped.

''No such look,'' Leanne told her.

''But look at this,'' dad said and he brought something up on the screen.

The screen shows a white and black dinoegg on it that was glowing red.

''It's looks like it's ready to pop,'' Ethan pointed out and I nodded my head in agreement.

''It is,'' I said recognising the signs.

''Hey what about that one?'' Leanne asked as another dino egg showed up on the screen.

''Dino zord eggs all over the place,'' Kira said.

''Hey,'' Ethan said with a thoughtful look on his face. ''You think this is what Easter was like millions of years ago?''

I rolled my eyes.

''How does he come up with this stuff?'' Conner asked shaking his head. I turned to my dad.

''I'll go with Conner and Kira to the warehouse,'' I told him. ''You, Ethan and Leanne can take the docks.''

He nodded his head in agreement.

''Yeah and Ethan we will talk about your dino-Easter theory,'' dad said as we all prepared to leave.

*Back to action*

Me, Conner and Kira arrived at the warehouse.

''This makes no sense,'' Conner stated. Him and Kira were following a scanner where as I was following my sensing powers to track down where the egg was hidden so we could get it back to my dad.

''Are you getting anything?'' Kira asked him.

''I don't know how to read this thing,'' Conner told her and I sighed. ''Why didn't he give Ethan geek duty?''

I rolled my eyes at him.

''We don't really need it,'' I told them. ''My sensing powers have never let me down before.''

''Better to be safe than sorry,'' Kira told me and she took the contraption from Conner. ''Here let me see that.''

I looked around and at the same time there meter started beeping I sensed where the egg was.

''Over there,'' I told them and Kira nodded.

We started to head in that direction. We stopped as we got to a dark area.

''Why does it always have to be a creepy abandoned place?'' Kira asked and I shrugged.

''Let's just go and get it,'' I told her.

''And then we can get out of here!'' Conner finished and I nodded my head.

We all ran forward but before we got far I had some sort of flash. 'THE WHITE RANGER IS WITH THE EGG!'

''Guys stop,'' I tell them and they turn to me. ''I don't know how I know but I know that the white ranger is in there.''

They looked at me confused. Conner glanced around and seen the same thing I did.

''AW terrific,'' Conner said. ''I hate it when you're right Courtney.''

''You want to try talking to him?'' Kira asked.

''Talking is so not what I had in mind,'' I tell her.

''How about we just morph, kick his butt, and take his egg instead?'' Conner suggested.

''Yeah I like that better!'' Kira agreed and I nodded.

We run forward to where he can see us.

''Hey!'' I yell.

''I don't have time to play rangers,'' The white ranger said to us he dropped his hand that was sending lightning from his hand and into the egg. ''I'm busy. Now go!''

The white ranger drawed his drago sword and drawed arrows that he sent at us but I raised a shield and it blocked them. I turned to the others.

''You think he would have learned by now,'' I told them smirking back at the white ranger. ''We're not here to play.''

''Oh, really?'' The white ranger asked.

I raised my arm with my morpher on.

''Ready?'' I asked the other two.

''Ready!'' They replied.

''DINO THUNDER! POWER UP! HA!''

We all morphed.

''DINO POWER!'' We all yelled.

''Ready to get this poser?'' Conner asked.

''Oh yeah,'' Kira said.

''Do you even have to ask!'' I told him.

We all ran forward to meet the white ranger and began to fight him. He began slashing at us and as he was two quick I didn't have enough time to raise my shield around the other two but it blocked me from getting hit and my ninja instincts kicked in. The next time he ran at me I managed to land a kick at the exact right time and knocked him away from the three of us.

''Best two out of three?'' the white ranger asked.

I stood infront of the other two as they had hit the ground hard.

''Okay this is getting old,'' Kira commented.

''No doubt!'' Conner agreed as they both got back to their feet.

''A few seconds later our morphers go off. It's Hayley.

''Guys you got bad news coming your way,'' she tells us.

''Worse than this?'' Kira questioned.

''Just great!'' Conner said.

''That's all we need!'' I inputted.

The white ranger strikes the other two but I managed to block him. He growls at how well I can defend myself and then I force him backwards.

''Are you ok?'' I hear Conner ask Kira.

''Just great!'' She said in a sarcastic tone.

''This even a challenge,'' The white ranger said as I stood in front of my friends again. ''Take a hike before you really get hurt.''

''I never run from a fight!'' I snarled.

''Not a chance!'' Conner told him.

''We're not leaving without that egg,'' Kira confirmed.

''We can stay here and fight,'' the white ranger began. ''But I thought you wanted to save the city?''

I looked over to the other two.

''I hate to admit it but he's got a point,'' Kira said.

''We'll deal with him later,'' Conner said.

''Wait, you guys go!'' I told them and then I glanced at the white ranger. ''I will get that egg.''

Conner looked at me for another few seconds. Then he nodded.

''Let's go,'' he said to Kira and they left.

I pull out my Thundermax sabre and we begin to fight again. I duck under a punch and he blocks a kick from me. I then do a spinning hook kick and manage to catch him in the side. I then use my Thundermax sabre to send another kick to his back which he blocks and flips me over his head where I land hard on my back.

''You are a stubborn one,'' He told me. ''And powerful I like that in a girl.''

''Yeah well,'' I retort. ''You're evil, don't like to play with others and are trying to kill me and my friends,'' I managed to strike him with my sword. ''So you are not my type.''

We continue to exchange blows, neither one of us getting the upper hand on the other. I do a sign in the air and call. ''FIRE STRIKE!'' I use my ninja power to send some flames his way and he goes flying hitting the ground along the way.

''That wasn't a ranger power,'' he growled at me fighting to get back to his feet. ''How did you do that?''

''Let's just say I'm a girl with many talents,'' I tell him. ''Unfourtanetly for you being evil is not one of them. So you are going down!'' I call and we run at each other again.

I manage to hold my own till he flips me over and strikes me hard in the chest as he does sending me to the ground with a grunt.

''Didn't your mother ever teach you to play fair?'' I questioned fighting my way back to my feet.

''I don't know!'' He yelled running forward where we managed to clash swords again. ''I don't remember her!''

''Well that explains a lot,'' I tell him.

We fight for a few more seconds when I start to hear a cracking noise and I look over to see the egg about to hatch.

''Yes, it's about to hatch!'' The white ranger states as he knocks me back away from the egg as I run to stop him.

He sends arrows at me and before I have time to stop them or raise a shield they hit me and I go flying hitting the ground hard.

There is a sudden bright light and the egg has broken.

''There you are,'' The white ranger says to the zord inside.

''Oh no!'' I say trying to get up.

''I've been waiting for you!'' The white ranger says happily.

Another bright light and a bird-like dinosaur comes out facing the white ranger.

''Now grow! GROW!'' He tells his new zord.

I hear my dad's voice behind me. ''It's caving in,'' I turn to see my dad had spoken from the door way and I got to my feet and stumbled my way over to him.

''Sorry dad! I couldn't stop him!'' I tell him as we avoid rubble as the bird begins to grow.

''It's fine, but we need to get out of here!'' He tells me and I nod grab his hand and flame us out of the building.

When we get away from the building we turn back to see a full sized white with black stripes zord.

''I don't believe it! Drago zord!'' Dad says.

''This cannot be happening,'' I reply.

The other four rangers complain from inside the cockpit of their megazord. I can also see that they have a new dinozord as well.

''Hello again rangers,'' the white ranger says as he jumps onto the head of his zord and watches the megazord.

''OH no!'' Dad says.

''Well what do you think?'' he asks the rangers. ''If you're gonna wear the suit, you gotta have the zord right?''

Me and dad both stared up at him until he speaks again.

''What? Don't look so socked,'' he tells the others. ''Now let's see what this bird can do!'' He raises his morpher to his lips so he can communicate with the Drago zord.

''Drago zord activate!'' We hear him say.

our team prepares to fight the white ranger again.

Let's do it..'' the white ranger says.

And I begin to wonder what is going to happen.

*Back to action*

Chelbell2016:

OK I love the Courtney vs white ranger battle and II hope you guys enjoyed it as well give me your opinions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 1 2
Instead of Conner, Ethan, and Kira finding the Dino gems. Young versions of Barry Morningstar, Oliver Queen, and Kara Danvers find them. Tommy Oliver...
18.7K 313 11
Kimberly Hart left Reefside, California and her friends, the power rangers, along with her friends was her love of her life Thomas (Tommy) Oliver. K...
3.9K 110 14
When Cody's dad returns from the mainland with a young girl, the bots and Cody find out that she is his sister, nobody knew that Cody had another si...
14K 357 32
Zoey Oliver lived in Angel Grove. She is the younger sister to Tommy Oliver. Oh, and she's a ninja. She recruited by her sensei to join the other Pow...