The Boss & The Princess

By coolkidkaiii

one came from the trenches. the other one didn't. More

characters.
characters.
she's mine.
money made me do it.
bitch better have my money.
you're late.
put you in a room.
cake cake cake.
sorry.
you da one.
we'll be fine.
big daddy.
family business.
hell yeah.
yes yes yes.
no frauds.
round of applause.
who even asked you?

date night?

2.9K 169 154
By coolkidkaiii

thirteen.

"What's up with them two?" I asked pointing my Popsicle at Rih and Breezy who had been jittery and all over the place since I got here.

"I honestly don't know, they've been acting weird for the past few days."

"You know what the problem is?"

"What?" she asked as she watched them shuffle around in the house from our spot on the balcony.

"They're niggas... no offense to Rih, all I'm saying is she just as bad as one... But nonetheless, they're niggas and there's nothing worst for a nigga than free time."

"You so damn right, I haven't seen Robyn in what feels like forever... But she's not even doing shit, just clubbing and getting fucked up."

"I thought you said they been acting weird the past few days though?"

"They have! Just like over the phone and FaceTime and stuff... You don't think she fucked somebody in Houston do you?"

I shook my head no, but she looked unconvinced. It was odd to me, Onika had never shown any concern about if Rih stepped out on her before. I just assumed she actually didn't care.

"Why are you so worried about that?"

"Because girls from Houston are hoes," she said in that duh tone.

"Bitch!"

"What?"

"Did you forget I'm from Houston?!" I yelled.

"...and you're a hoe. Stop acting like I don't know you, Bey."

I hated this midget but I couldn't help but laugh at her stupid self. You tell her about one orgy that almost happened one night at Christian camp and from then on you're labeled a hoe.

"Whatever, not all girls from Houston are hoes. Plus you know Chris' lil bae, Normani was there so I'm sure they weren't fucking around."

"Yeah maybe you're right. I don't know, I just know she's up to something."

I shrugged and didn't bother responding when I saw Rih making her way over to us. She barely acknowledged me before turning her attention completely to Nicki.

"Princess, wha yuh still doing 'ere? I thought yuh usually go out with Goldilocks ova here on Sundays..."

I rolled my eyes at her childish ass and sipped my lemonade.

"What are you doing?"

"Wha? Nun, I ain't doin' nun... Yuh just don' usually kick it with me on da weekends."

"Awww you want me to stay and we can spend some time together? I feel like I've barely seen you this week," she pouted.

This bitch was so damn spoiled.

"No! I mean umm nah, gon hang wit da southern belle or whateva. I'll be 'ere when ya get back," she said almost too quickly.

Apparently I wasn't the only one who was skeptical about her response because Nic gave her the stank face before glaring at her closely.

"Robyn I swear I'll kick your ass if you're doing something you're not supposed to, I'm swinging and I don't care if I lose."

"I'm not doin' nun, damn!"

"Whatever, you better not be. C'mon Bey, let's go before the shops start closing " she said getting up.

"Bye Nic! Bye Bey!" Chris yelled.

"Shut up," I pushed him out the way, I don't know why his tall ass was yelling anyway. We were like 10 feet from him.

--------------

As soon as I was sure Beyonce and Onika had left and weren't returning for at least a few hours, I start putting my plan in motion.

Teresa started cooking the food she had prepped last night and it already smelled really good.

"Rob where ya want me to put this shit from Lush?" Ryan asked holding up two of the black and brown paper bags.

"How bout in da bathroom, dipshit? Where el-- use ya brain, man..."

He rolled his eyes before stalking away to the bathroom in my room with the big jacuzzi tub.

"Ayo, the florist is on the line sayin' they gon' be late or something," Chris poked his head in holding the phone out for me.

"Yo?"

"Ms. Fenty, we had an unexpected mishap with one of our earlier deliveries and your order for.... 15 dozen pink roses and 10 dozen white roses will be...."

"Here on time if yuh know what's good for ya," I interrupted the lady on the other end.

"But Ms. Fenty, with events that transpired earlier we ju--"

"Ya not listenin' see whateva happened earlier really don' concern me. I'm doing sum'n real cute an' shit for mi princess, okay? I just waan make mi girl happy. We waan make mi girl happy, okay? Because when she's not happy, I can't be happy... An' I do some crazy shit when I'm not happy. Yuh get what I'm sayin'..."

"Denise," she filled in.

"Yuh get what I'm sayin' Denise? Am I making myself clear?"

I could hear her gulp loudly on the other end.

"Y-yes ma'am, that delivery is priority and will be there for... Um," she flipped through what sounded like pages.

"6 o'clock."

"Yes ma'am, right at 6 and not a minute later."

"That's what I like to hear," I hung up and tossed the phone back to Chris.

"Why are you such an asshole?" he laughed.

"It gets shit done," I shrugged and went back to editing the playlist that Chance had put together for tonight, it was actually pretty good aside from a few tracks.

Everything was running fairly smoothly, I just needed to shower and get dressed. I told Teresa to handle everything while I was getting ready since the florist and servers were set to arrive in the next twenty minutes.

I planned on setting the bouquets and rose petals up myself because I didn't trust Chris nor Ryan to do it successfully and I didn't have time to clean up after their mistakes.

The water cascaded down my skin as I made up a song, "Sex with me so amazing... All this all hard work no vacation..."

-------

"Mmmm... Teresa yuh got it smellin' good than a bitch in here," I sniffed the air and watched as she neatly plated the first course.

A tall French looking white man in a server's tuxedo came and whisked the food away to the small cloth covered dining table. Between the two platter sat an unlit candle and a red rose.

I was definitely getting some pussy tonight, girls loved corny romantic shit like this.

Chris cued the music to the surround sound and it flooded the house before he turned it down and it became soft background noise.

I set up all the roses, making a trail with the white roses around the house and put the pink bouquets beautifully in the front.

"Okay, yuh niggas need to hit the road. Ionno where ya gonna go, but for the rest of tonight... An' maybe tomorrow morning dis place is off limits."

"Man ya ain't even gott--"

"I don' know why yuh still talkin' go, before she show up an' I have to kick ya ass."

"Whatever, let's go Ry," they grabbed their keys and left.

Before I could even get in place I heard the door open and slam shut.

"Really Rihanna?! You rushing me out the house to have some romantic night with some other bitch?!"

Onika stood there with her hands on her hips and her face red...

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

happy birthday @JessicaElaine1!!! you guys wish one of my best readers a happy birthday, because of her you got a chapter today lol.

(didn't proofread so sorry about any typos)

questions!

1. would you be in a terrible relationship for ten years if you knew afterwards you would spend the rest of your life with your soulmate?

2. what's your least favorite color?

3. who's music do you think is gonna dominate in 2017?

have a great week guysssss...

*also i'm from houston so i don't realty think the girls are hoes...but i definitely know a few who are*

🌸🔥🌸🔥🌸🔥🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.6K 24
๐š ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ - ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ.
5.3K 173 24
Read to find out !!
MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

191K 10.8K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
9.1K 530 11
Sequel to Triangular Affectionโ˜บ๏ธ