WTH ?! I'm The Vampire Prince...

By Aqua_Princess97

-> Max Alfie Harrison... a guy who NORMALLY lives with his step family not realizing he has a huge world out... More

WTH ?! I'm The Vampire Prince ?!!
Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: Weird Day
Apology

Chapter 3: The Meeting II

91 11 2
By Aqua_Princess97

Sorry for the late update. Been busy this passing weeks :/

[A/N: eiyah ! I just wanna tell you that "Xanthe" is pronounced as "Santhi" that's all thank you. Mwuehehehe. Follow Follow Follow. Vote Vote Vote. Comment Comment Comment :* Love Lots from Ms.Author :D ]

    *Vampire_Priincess009*

Chapter 3:

Here I am now in the front gate of our school together with my parents.

"This way mom." I lead them to the meeting room. Some of the parents are already there. And I saw professor busily scanning some papers.

"Good morning professor. Good morning everyone." Professor looked up.

His eyes glued to mom then to dad. Here we go again, this eye-to-eye thingy surely creeps me out.

They've been staring each other for almost a minute and professor suddenly came back to his senses.

"Oh. Hello. Good morning Mr. And Mrs. Harrison. I'm so glad to meet you." Walking towards us. He then extended his hand.

"Nice to meet you too. . Professor Drewx." Dad shook hands with him and so as mom.

"Max, thanks for leading your parents here. You may now go back to your classroom."

"Yes sir." I went out and on my way to the classroom I saw Xanthe outside the main door. It looks like she's waiting for someone.

"Hey !" I poked her.

"Oh ! You scared me." She laughed.

"Sorry. Haha. So, Are you waiting for someone ?" I asked.

"Well, yes. I was waiting for mom and dad. Is your parents here already ?"

"Yup. We just got here. Is it ok if I wait here with you ?"

"Sure. Its even better so I got someone to talk to." We sat on the mini bench near the landscape.

"So, uhmm. Don't you think it's a little too early for a meeting ?" I asked.

"Well, you can say that. Haha. My parents were surprised too. I bet it's important." She said.

"Yep. I thought so too." I agreed.

We talked for almost thirty minutes and her parents arrived.

"Good morning sir, maam. Max. Max Alfie Harrison. Xanthe's classmate." I introduced.

"Hello there young man. Leonardo Brooklyn. Xanthe's dad. And this is my wife Aleana." I shook hands with them.

"My man ! Since your the first classmate of my daughter that I've met, may you do me a favor ?"

"Of course sir, what is it ?" I asked.

"You take good care of Xanthe. She's kinda. . . . clumsy you know. Hahahaha." Her dad laughs.

"Daaaaaad !!" Xanthe shouted and her cheeks turned red. She looks. . .  . .  Cute ^_____^

"Yes. I will sir. You can count on me." Xanthe looks at me shyly and I smiled.

"Very good. Hahaha. So ! Where were we ?" Mr. Brooklyn.

"The meeting is about to start sir. Xanthe and I will lead you there."

"Oh right right." Mr. Brooklyn

We lead them to the meeting room and went to our room. Professor Drewx told us that we need to elect our room officers.

Xanthe was chosen as the president. And I, and don't know why on earth happened was hella chosen as the Vice president.

As for Callum well, he's smiling widely, he was the consort. And of course his loving Sydney Redrew was his partner.

Its our lunch break and were on our way to the cafeteria when I saw Xanthe.

"Hey ! Wanna go lunch together ?"

"Uhmm. Sorry Max, I can't. I promised my parents I'll eat with them at lunch."

"Ow. Okay. No worries." I smiled.

"Next time." She waved and vanished in the hallways.

Callum and I finished our lunch and planned to stopped by at our favorite place. The school's rooftop.

I feel refreshed everytime I came up here. Peaceful, fantastic view and they even have a rooftop garden.

And like I always do, I lie down at the long chair as if I was in the beach.

"Hey bro ! I'm feeling weird since I started entering college."

"What's so weird ? Haha. Ow come on bro. Maybe you're still adjusting." He said while sitting in the mini bench a little far from me.

"Uhmm... Maybe. Nevermind. Wake me up when it's class time." I slept.

Time flied so fast and its already our dismissal.

 *So maybe I'm falling inlove, when an angel that came from above. Something to find, one of a kind. You are all that I can see, and sometimes it's hard to believe. Something to find, one of a kind angel of mine. . . .* phone rings.

[Thanks Ray_06 for the lyrics. Follow her, guys :* ]

"Hello ?. . . Really ?. . . Yes mom. I'm coming. Ok. Bye. ."

"Hey bro, I'm going home first. Mom's waiting outside."

"Sure sure. Bye bro." Callum.

I saw our car parked outside the school's gate. A guy peeked outside the window. I waved at him.

"Hop in son !"

"Hi mom, hi dad. So ? What's up ?" I asked when the car starts to move.

"Shopping Shopping Shopping !" Dad said while gesturing what mom always do.

"Enough Aldrewx !" Mom said in an irritating voice.

"I'm sorry my dear Fierza." Yeah. My dad's name was Aldrewx and my mom's was Fierza. That's where they get my name Alfie. The combination of their names.

I even find my parents name weird. It's kinda unique. Well, I'm not surprised anyway, mom and dad once mentioned my grandpa and grandma's name.

Believe me. It's W-E-I-R-D. Awesome names. I salute my relatives. LOL.

"My tummy is growling."

"Same here honey." Dad motioned.

We just finished shopping. Mom spent most of her money in buying clothes. Were on our way now to one of the resto inside the mall.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Harrison, goodevening young sir." The guard greeted us.

"My ow my. A little crowded isn't it ?" The costumers looked directly at mom.

Me ---> =____=

Dad ---> ^___^

The waitress lead us to a special table that's different than the normal table for costumers.

"May.. I take... your order ...maam ?" The waitress asked with a shakey voice.

Mom looked at her sternly, the waitress' hands was now shaking while holding the paper w/ a pen.

"Fierza honey...." Dad said while holding in his laughter.

"You're NEW here ?" Mom asked.

"Yes, madam." The waitress answered with fear in her eyes.

"Hahahaha ! Don't be so scared darling. Be confident." Mom laughs.

"Eh ?" The waitress sound confused.

"I said. Stop being a paranoid. Don't be so nervous. Be calm, I know you're new here and your just adjusting. You'll get used to it soon." Mom said while smiling widely. I shrugged.

Just then a tall old man in a formal suit came at our table.

"I'll take care of this." He told the newbie waitress.

"Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Harrison. Good evening young sir." He bows. I smiled.

"Ricardo it's been a while." Dad said hugging the old lad.

"Indeed sir. I presumed that you've been very busy in your company."

"Ha ! Unlike me. I always visit here to check our resto. Right Ricardo ?" Mom.

"Yes. Mrs. Harrison." The man answered. Yep. You're right. We own this resto. The guy in front of us is Ricardo Merith. He was mom and dad's closest relative.

He works at our resto and he was the manager. My parents trust him very much, and so am I.

"So, how's the meeting ?" I asked when we finished ordering our foods.

"It turn out just fine." Mom answered busily scanning the crowd.

"What is it all about ?" The waiter came to deliver our drinks.

"Uhhmmmm. . .Well. . . . ." Dad.

"Well ? . . ." I asked while sipping at the drink.

"The professor suggested and uhmm, we also agreed that starting next week you'll all be staying at the school's dorm." Dad said looking straightly at me waiting for my reaction.

"Oh... That's great !" I smiled.

^___^ ---> O___o --> =___=

 *coughs coughs coughs*

 I choked.

"WHAAAAAT ?!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!!!!!" I shouted. The costumers looked at me but I'm too shock to mind them.

"Hahaha. Calm down sweety !" Dad laughs.

"Mom.. Dad.... What... How... I mean... WHY ????" T.T :'(

Mom and dad exchange glances. They give each other their You-Explain-Look.

I was about to ask again when the food arrives.

"Yeeeey ! Food atlast. We'll explain later. Let's eat for now Max." Mom said while smiling wildy.

 And for me. . . Since there's nothing I can do, I just buried my head above the table.

"What the hell ?!"  T____T

[ Konichiwa Minna ^o^ How's this chapter goin' ? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT :). Btw, Please follow music_lov3r101 this girl rocks xD and please read her story "You're Mine" its pretty cool. I swear :)].

Next chapter coming soon. Don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE and SHARE SHARE SHARE :*

   *Vampiire_Priincess009*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 88.8K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
66.2K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
3.7M 87.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...