A Vampires Curse

By xDownToEarthx

A beautiful young girl moves not only to a new house but to a different country. High school and new people a... More

One~ Sunday Night Sights
Two~ The luck of the Irish
Three~ In the shadows
Four ~ Predator and Prey
Five ~ Cruel and Cold Hearted
Seven ~ Sleeping Angel
Eight~ Friday Night Frights
Nine~ Second chance
Ten~ Bulls-eye
Eleven ~ Lunaβ€’tic
Twelve~ Decisions

Six ~ 222?

162 107 13
By xDownToEarthx

Six ~ 222?

Wednesday morning

Angel

I could vaguely tell that I was walking down some street, everything was hazy and moving in slow motion...

I couldn't tell where I was, I tried to see but I couldn't...

Then out of nowhere the number 222 was in my line of vision..

I didn't know what the numbers meant or where they came from...

Then I was suddenly in a dark place, kneeling on the ground, its like I was inside something... I don't know, but there was dirt beneath my hands..

My palms were laying on the cold dirt filled ground.. there was some kind of light shining through something above me and it was beaming down right where my hands rested.

I could feel a chill all around me.

I couldn't understand what this was or what this was about.

I didn't know what this was suppose to mean..

Was this even suppose to mean anything?...

It seemed to be very important with this urgent feeling I was having..

Like I was running out of time.. or being followed..

I started to feel panicked and like I couldn't breath...

I woke up breathing heavily and looking around me.

I noticed that my bed side clock read 2:22.

Strange, that's the number I saw in my dream.

Must be a coincidence.

I got out of bed and instantly wrapped my arms around myself as goosebumps appeared on my skin.

I grabbed my robe that was hanging on my bedroom door and slipped my arms into the sleeves.

Why is it so cold in here?

I went into the hallway and looked at the thermostat on the wall... 62°?

I turned it up to 75° and shortly after, heat started blowing out of the vents and filling up the house.

I walked back into my room and opened the balcony doors.

It was a little chilly, but not enough to turn my house into a walk in freezer.

I rested my arms on the railing like I usually did and just stared up at the moon.

It was shining brightly down on everything. It took away the darkness that made everything scarier than they seemed.

I thought about everything that happened at school today... weird right?

Yeah I thought so too. Something seemed a little off with everyone for some reason.

It seemed they all were up to something or had something to hide, or both.

Then I wind up eavesdropping and hearing both conversations.

Clara and Malachi seem like nice people, its just now I know that they are hiding something.

I mean, to each their own, but if they are doing something scandalous and I'm the only person who knows anything about it, I feel that I need to find out what they're up to and maybe, possibly stop it, if I'm able to.

Could they be working with Killian and Kassidy?

I really hope not. They're pawns of Satan.

Which brings me to their discussion...

They said something about a leech and not wanting to get caught.

Whatever they were talking about sounded worse than what Clara and Malachi were discussing.

What I overheard earlier was on repeat in my mind and it seemed they were possibly talking about the same thing, and it seemed to have occurred on the night that I was with Malachi, on that road.

Malachi said something about someone watching us, it sounded like they knew who it was that was messing with us on that road.

Memories of that night flicker through my mind. I had a bad feeling about the whole situation as soon as the car broke down.

I remember feeling scared and somewhat paranoid.

I kept hearing things all around us.

Then, the memory that really stuck with me was when I got grabbed from behind, someone held me against them and exposed my neck.

Shortly after, I felt something sharp graze my neck, I was frozen where I stood, couldn't do a thing, but before things could go further, they were gone, just disappeared, like nothing happened.

I looked around me and there wasn't a person in sight.

When I turned back around, that's when someone was behind me again.

The thing was, I wasn't as frightened as I was the first time someone was behind me.

It was still creepy but it just felt different.

He didn't touch me or anything. He just whispered in my ear with a soft, reassuring voice.

I'm pretty sure he had a British accent. It sounded nice.

I wonder who he was?

I think he saved me that night and I owe him a thanks.

He deserves to know how grateful I am.

That night was confusing and really strange things happened but one thing I pretty much figured out, one thing I know for sure...

Whoever he was..

He saved my life...

Calum

She looked innocently beautiful as the moonlight bathed over her skin and caressed her features.

I could just admire her forever. She stood there so gracefully, gazing up at the full moon. I could tell she was deeply thinking about something that was troubling her.

I would very much like to know what that is.

From what I've observed, she doesn't have anyone that she can really talk to or tell her problems to.

I can relate, but I can say that I have one friend that I talk to from time to time.

His name is Alexander Mikaelson, but I call him Alex.

I've known him for almost one-hundred years.

The first person I could really trust since the year after I got turned.

After that night, I had no one else that I cared about. That night.. I lost the two most important people in my life.

I can admit that that was the worst pain I've felt in all of my immortal years.

Two people I loved the most, gone in the same night.

It still affects me to this day. I don't think I will ever get use to it.

Time does not heal all wounds, as they say.

It still feels fresh as the day it happened.

Not one caring soul would feel differently about their loved ones death's at any time, even if it was a little over two-hundred years since it happened.

I never thought I would or could care about another human being ever again, the way I cared about her...

But here's this beautiful angel that fell right into my arms, literally, and I'm starting to feel things for her.

I'm starting to really care about her and I would protect her with my life.

I've been noticing as the days go by, that my feelings for her grow stronger.

I know I must seem crazy and obsessed but its hard to explain how I feel.

I never wanted to care about anyone else or get close to them, because it would just hurt too much.

But here I am, doing the exact opposite.

I couldn't live with myself if I let something happen to her.

I couldn't imagine turning back now. Leaving her to the monsters of the night.

The monsters of the day as well, I'm referring to the heartless beings that she attends school with, the ones that torment her everyday.

Speaking of, I spoke with my good friend Alex about Angel's protection.

I explained to him that I can't be around her or other people, I just don't think that it's a good idea.

I'm not sure if I want her to know of me and what I am.

I might just bring her more trouble and danger.

Anyway, I told him how much she means to me and he said that he knew exactly how I felt and he would gladly help.

So far though, it's not going as well as I hoped.

She still gets tormented everyday and I hate that I can't be there with her.

I hate that I can't protect her when one of those imbeciles disrespects her or when they lay their finger on her.

I would make sure that none of them touch her or harm her ever again.

She doesn't deserve the treatment that she receives all the time.

She's too kind hearted and pure for that.

I recall something I had told Alex when I talked to him about Angel the other night.

I told him that she was the most beautiful girl I had ever layed eyes upon...

Angel

I stayed awake the rest of the night, I couldn't go back to sleep.

I tried to draw but I couldn't finish because I didn't have enough energy to keep going.

After that, I got back into be. I tried going to sleep but something was keeping me awake.

Every time I was close to drifting off to sleep, that number... two-twenty-two kept appearing in my dreams.

It felt so important. It was so overwhelming that it kept startling me awake.

When it was time I got ready for school and tried to prepare for what the day may throw at me.

I knew it wouldn't be good no matter what I did.

2:22 Am

I woke up out of nowhere, sitting up as I looked at my clock.

It's the same time that it was when I woke up last night.

I also had the same dream as last night.

I felt like I needed some air, so I got up out of bed and opened my balcony doors.

Once I did, a cool breeze blew in and filled up my lungs.

I leaned against the railing and gazed out at everything.

The night air danced across my face and I just closed my eyes, enjoying the refreshing breeze.

222...

That's all I kept seeing. Not just when I close my eyes or go to sleep, but now its everywhere.

All day today I kept seeing that number. Popping up everywhere.

Just as I predicted this morning, school was miserable.

Killian and Kassidy were cruel as usual. The only time my day was okay, was when I was with Faye, Clara or Malachi.

Clara kept being around me a lot today and she would help me whenever someone was bothering me, but she couldn't be around all the time, so I still had to deal with their crap alone.

Even Killian and Kassidy's friends, they loved enjoying my misery.

I don't even really know any of these people and they seemed to hate me for some unknown reason.

I don't know how much more of this I can take alone.

Even though I met a few nice people that are possibly becoming my friends, I can't really tell them anything about me or what's going on with me.

They probably wouldn't understand anyway. They would just think that something is wrong with me, or that I'm weird.

For once in my life, it would just be nice to have someone that's always there for you, someone you could talk openly with.

Someone who sees the real you and accepts you for who you are.

Someone who understands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
17.3K 674 35
[Book 1: Winston Academy] [Book 1 Of The Blood War Chronicles] [Description] The wind blow, snow fell heavily as the light of the moon showed the blo...
118K 5.5K 47
"I am visiting under unusual circumstances. I won't bore you with the details but I have lost something of mine and I was hoping you could help me fi...
2.7K 422 27
Ariella's biggest desire in life has always been such a simple one. She wants to be 'normal.' Unfortunately, that one simple wish has never been with...