Trapped (Part One) - BWWM Dar...

By rose_francis

Serena is between a rock and a hard place. A military experiment gone wrong has sent her world crashing down... More

Prologue
Trapped (Chapter 1)
Trapped (Chapter 2)
Trapped (Chapter 3)
Trapped (Chapter 4)
Trapped (Chapter 5)
Trapped (Chapter 7)
Trapped (Chapter 8)
Trapped (Chapter 9)
Trapped (Chapter 10)

Trapped (Chapter 6)

2.2K 104 15
By rose_francis

CHAPTER SIX

Serena awoke feeling like something was off.

Her eyes popped open and adrenaline pumped through her as she tried to figure out what had changed.

Then she realized she wasn't alone on her side of the vehicle.

A warm body was against hers, and as she was about to scream, she recognized the familiar feel of an erect organ against her.

"Steven?" she whispered shakily as common sense filtered through.

She figured it had to be him spooning her since the last thing she remembered was him coming to the back of the vehicle to stretch out for his sleep, lying on the seats opposite her once again.

"Yeah," Steven said in a way that made her blood rush even faster. His breath was warm against her neck.

He sounded very much awake, yet his voice had a low, heavy quality to it.

Serena didn't know what she expected when she called his name, but the confirmation of his proximity—and the meaning of the erection against her—terrified her.

"Steven, what are you doing here?" she asked quietly and calmly, trying not to give away the panic racing through her and failing miserably as her voice trembled.

"I can't stay away from you," he said as calmly as she had wanted to sound.

Serena knew that if her voice hadn't betrayed her, surely the jackhammer beat of her heart had—with Steven's nearness, there was no way he couldn't know that her heart was about to beat out of her chest.

He had to know he had aroused something in her, even if he couldn't know for sure if it was fear, anger or desire.

"You're scaring me," she said, just managing to squeeze the words out into something audible.

"I'm sorry," he said, his voice fuller and sounding almost sincere. "I don't mean to this time. It's just...I have to have you near me at all times for your own safety, but being so close to you—it's doing a real number on me, Serena. It's like my brain shuts down and some kind of biological imperative kicks in..."

His hand found her thigh and slowly moved up, making her body come alive even more.

Her eyes widened as if they could help her take in the extra oxygen she so desperately needed, despite the huge chunk of air she had just sucked in at his touch.

Then his voice crawled into her ear again, and her blood rushed faster.

"Do you remember how you felt when you came into this vehicle and saw all that food in front of you after nearly starving to death?" he asked, his voice back to an almost-growl. "Now imagine you had come in here, and before you was a sizzling piece of steak. How much control would you have had then?"

His hand was still working its way over and around her thigh, and she felt his pelvic area close in on her in a brief thrust, his hard cock reminding her of its presence.

"I saw you with those granola bars—you wolfed down food like you hadn't eaten in weeks—which, maybe you hadn't. Well, Serena, I'm famished. I haven't 'eaten' in weeks and right before me is a juicy steak..."

"Please..." she couldn't help saying, feeling like some sort of clock had run out.

"I'm trying, Serena," he said, his hand squeezing her leg, "I'm fighting it as much as I can, but combined with the way I feel about you..."

"What are you talking about?" she asked, suddenly wondering if he meant something beyond the obvious.

"I...I have to have you," he said, flipping her onto her back as he positioned himself over her.

"Wait!" Serena went into full-blown panic mode. "This isn't right! Gregory..."

"Is dead!" Steven bellowed. Then he brought his voice back down. "He's gone, Serena—there's no coming back from that. He would have wanted me to take care of you."

"But not like this!"

"Serena..."

As his lips found her neck, his hand went to the waistband of her pants as if to take it off.

Her head leaned back without her permission, offering him more, and despite herself, she eagerly anticipated him sliding her bottoms off.

"I knew it," he said, making her snap out of her momentary wave of surrender.

"Knew what?" she said breathlessly.

"That you want me. You want me to do this, but you feel guilty—like you have to say no. Protest all you want if it makes you feel better; I'll take care of that guilt for you."

"Oh god, Steven..."

He was so right, but she couldn't bring herself to tell him.

His fingers found their way under her pants and her underwear, and she didn't have to look at his face to see the satisfaction of knowing just how much she wanted him.

His fingers played in her slickness before he ran his hand over her other thigh. She shuddered in pleasure at the almost casual touch.

"I'm sorry, you can't...you can't ask me to stop," he said, his voice low and his breathing labored.

"Fuck," she whispered in an expression of pure terror, wondering if she should even try to fight him off in some pretense of protest.

"Your wish is my command," he said.

"Please, Steven..."

"I aim to."

"But you told me...!"

"I know, Serena, and I'm sorry. But I can't..." He was shaking his head. "I'm sorry," he said, quickly pulling off her pants in a move that astounded her with its efficiency. "I'm sorry," he whispered into her ear again, sending a tingling through her.

But "sorry" wasn't what his hands said as they held her wrists near her ears.

"I'm sorry," he said as he continued pulling off her clothes, but "sorry" wasn't what his hands said as they took off his own clothes.

"I am so, so sorry," he said softly, right into her ear before nibbling on it and sending her into a frenzy, her body lifting toward him in a desperate, silent request.

She resisted grabbing on to him.

His hands didn't seem sorry as they parted her legs, and his body seemed everything but sorry as she felt him hovering over her, sending all of her senses into high alert.

"I can't take it anymore," he whispered. "I tried...I really did. But you don't know how long I've wanted this," he said as he placed himself at her entrance.

Then he changed positions, and she suddenly felt his lips on her stomach. Her head fell back in pleasure again, the touch of his lips sending jolts through her.

She soon realized in horror that he had started kissing his way down.

She knew what was coming, and she knew that she was powerless to resist.

"Go ahead," he whispered. "Tell me you don't want this. Tell me to stop."

She had no words, no defense against her desire or his.

His mouth at her nether lips made her jump again, and then she found herself surrendering to the skillful flickering of his tongue on her sensitive, feminine parts.

She couldn't stop the moans from escaping her or the need to grab on to his head as he licked her into full submission.

She bit back against begging him to take her.

When she felt him rub her entrance with the head of his stiff member, her back arched again as she yearned for him to enter her. She was well-oiled and ready for him, but she didn't dare tell him to go on, nor could she tell him to stop. Either way, she knew that if he kept playing with her the way he was, she would explode.

She heard him call her name almost apologetically before he pushed himself inside of her. They both cried out in unison, the pleasure of his organ filling her, and she couldn't stop herself from calling his name back as he started moving inside her, massaging her yearning walls and making her feel helpless.

Her body betrayed her, her arousal dominating every other emotion.

Loyalty to an idea no longer meant a thing—all that registered was the feel of him pleasuring her, the beautiful tension.

She wanted to say "yes" with every thrust, his movement inside her felt so right. He seemed made for her—his size and rigidity more than just fitting, and his swinging motion made her dizzy.

This is what it's supposed to feel like, she thought, not recalling a time it felt this good with anyone else.

As his hands found their way all over her body, her arousal heightened, and as one of his hands made its way under her neck, fingers crawling into her hair while the strength of his thrusts grew, she wondered how she was able to hang on for even one second longer before erupting in orgasmic pulsations.

His pressure and speed kept growing, and feeling the orgasm grow in him made her own reach up to greet his.

He suddenly grabbed her hair, and his final thrusts sent her into the grip of exploding pleasure, just before she felt him withdraw from her body—at the point where she knew his orgasm was a few seconds behind hers.

As she slowly came down from the heights he had sent her, she lightly wondered why he chose not to spill his seed inside of her, but after relishing the aftermath and seeing shooting stars, she was soon in the arms of sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 7.5K 49
"I hate you. I hate you so much! You chain me to the table to eat. You chain me to the bed when I sleep. You chain me for anything that takes longer...
661 34 5
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...
4.2M 92.2K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
308K 15K 46
Contains Rated R scenes. If you want to support my work, this book(With a lot fewer errors lol) is now available on Amazon with all 5 of Anna and jay...