Sinking Love (Sequel)✔

By werewolf10101

(Sequel to Teen wolf Derek hale.) *WILL BE UNDER-RECONSTRUCTION SOON!!* Layla and Derek are back again! They... More

(3x1) Tattoo.
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 2)
(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 3)
(3x03) Fireflies.
(3x04) Unleashed
(3x05) Frayed.
(3x06) Motel California.
Wedding, Part 1.
Wedding, Part 2.
(3x07) Currents.
(3x08) Visionary.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 1.
(3x09) The Girl Who Knew Too Much, Part 2.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 1.
(3x10) Overlooked, Part 2.
(3x11) Alpha Pact.
(3x12) Lunar Eclipse.
(3x13) Anchor.
(3x14) More Bad Than Good.
(3x15) Galvanize.
(3x16) Illuminated.
(3x17) SilverFinger.
(3x18) Riddled.
(3x19) Leatharia Vulpina.
(3x20) Echo House.
(3x21) The Fox and The Wolf.
(3x22) De-Void.
(3x23) Insatiable .
(3x24) The Divine Move.
(4x01) The Dark Moon.
(4x02) 117.
(4x03) Muted.
(4x04) The Benefactor.
(4x05) I.E.D.
(4x06) Orphaned.
(4x07) Weaponised
(4x08) Time Of Death.
(4x09) Perishable.
(4x10) Monstrous.
(4x11) A Promise To The Dead.
(4x12) Smoke & Mirrors.
(4x13) Pregnancy.
Season 6B.
(6x19) Broken glass.
(6x20) The Wolves Of War.
Epilogue
Extra Chapter (1)
Extra Chapter (2)
What do you guys think?
Always And Forever.

(3x2) Chaos Rising (Part 1)

11.6K 168 12
By werewolf10101

~Not Edited~

I woke up in bed with the sheets and an arm wrapped around my body, i smiled and put my hand on Derek's arm blushing thinking of what happened last night, i slowly and quietly removed his arm from my waist, sitting up gazing at his face before leaning down pecking his forehead, i reached for my robe i dropped on the floor beside my bed.

I grabbed it and put it on tying it, i walked out deciding to wake up Scott for school, i quietly shut my door to see my mom standing there with her eyebrows raised making me look at her confused. "Good morning, mom." She crossed her arms giving me a look. "Why are you giving me that look?" I whisper-asked not wanting to wake Derek up even though the door was closed.

She walked up to me laughing quietly. "Check your neck, hopefully you two used protection." My mom said making my eyes go wide and look down to see my chest have love bites, obviously my neck did too. "I'm going to work, wake up Scott it's late." She chuckled kissing my forehead before walking downstairs and out of the house.

I walked into Scott's room with ice cold water in my hand, i smirked as i tilted the cup pouring the cold water on his face making him yell and jump up, i hurried put the cup down on his nightstand then putting my hand on his lips to stop him from yelling. "Shh!" He glared at me as i removed my hands. "Wake up and don't yell Derek is sleeping, i want him to sleep a lot today, he hasn't slept normally for a while now." I said to Scott.

He sighed looking at my neck. "Hide those." He pointed out, i rolled my eyes grabbing a pillow and smacking him with it. "Seriously?" He said standing up and walking to the bathroom.

I giggled and silently entered my room to see Derek still sleeping, i tippy toed my way to my closet and taking out my undergarment and grabbed a black skirt with a black and pink stripped crop top, I entered the bathroom shutting the door as slow as possible, i put my stuff on the counter as i stripped off my robe, i turned on the hot water washing my whole body clean.

I grabbed my shampoo washing my hair then my body with my body wash when i was finally done i jumped out putting on my undergarment then my clothes, after i was done i dried my hair by blow drying it, with that being done i curled my hair and did my makeup also hiding my love bites.

Once i was finally done, i stepped out of the steamy bathroom, to see Derek shifting on his left side sleeping, i smiled at him as i grabbed my bag walking up to him kissing his cheek making his eyes flutter open. "Go back to sleep baby, for me." he nodded and closed his eyes.

I ran a hand through his hair before walking towards the door. "I love you." I heard him say before drifting to sleep, i smiled.

Opening the door turning around looking at him. "I love you too." I whispered as i walked out of my room leaving Derek to sleep, i went downstairs deciding to make breakfast for, Scott and Derek.

I made some pancakes and put strawberries on the side of the plates, i set his plate down on the dining room table with orange juice next to the his plate, he entered the kitchen. "Here is your breakfast, mom left early today for work." I informed him as i put the plates full of fruit on the table in front of him. "Enjoy, while i take this for the person i love." I smiled.

He looked at the tray. "Hey! How come his is nicer?" He whined like a little kid.

I rolled my eyes. "Because he is my fiance." I sent him a sweet smile before walking up the stairs into my room opening the door and shutting it quietly turning to Derek who looked peacefully asleep i didn't want to wake him up, dammit i shouldn't have made this for him this early, i set the tray on the nightstand and sat on the bed kissing his neck all the way up to his lips pecking it until he kissed me back.

I pulled away before it would go far. "Good morning, my love." I said, pecking his lips one more before picking up the tray. "I made you breakfast." He sat up smiling.

"You didn't have to." His morning voice hit me right at the sweet spot, i shook it of as i put the tray on his lap. "Thank you, babe." I smiled as he put a slice of pancake in his mouth.

I just realized he was still naked which made me giggle and blush at the same time, he looked at me confused. "I just realized your still naked." He swallowed as he scanned my face down to my neck.

He smirked making me look at him confused. "Yeah, i just realized you still have your love bites on your neck." I glared at him hiding my love bites.

I sighed. "You made it so dark not even my foundation could hide it, and don't say anything inappropriate because my brother is downstairs trying to eat his breakfast in peace." I warned making him.

He put the tray on the nightstand before opening his arms. "Come." I crawled my way to him and went into his arms. "I love you." He kissed my head.

I looked up at him. "I love you too." Reaching for his cheek pecking it. "I wish we could be like this forever, no problems, and no danger." I said in his chest as i fluttered my eyes closed cuddling with the person i love.

~~~~~~~

Isaac paced back and forth nervously while Derek who just there patiently on hid work table and you're probably wondering what the hell i'm doing, well i'm actually leaning against the wall watching Isaac pace around the room nervously and waiting for Derek to say something to calm him down. "I'm starting to not like this idea, it sounds dangerous." I sighed feeling bad for him. "I definitely don't like it and I definitely don't like him." I mean who doesn't hate the guy?

Derek glanced up at him. "You'll be fine." Derek said with confidence trusting his psychotic uncle.

Isaac turned to me for help, i closed my eyes sighing before walking up to Derek. "Babe." I said making him turn around pulling me in between his legs. "Isaac doesn't trust Peter and to be honest no one does, what if he does something to harm him? I mean it's Peter! He could do anything." He put his hands on my hips.

"Trust me i won't let him."

I looked at Isaac who still looked nervous. "Why does it have to be him?" Isaac asked still not wanting Peter.

I turned to Derek crossing my arms. "He knows how to do it." He stood up which made him much taller than me. "I don't." He informed as he pulled me closer to him eyes still on Isaac. "It'd be more dangerous if I tried it myself." Derek said truthfully.

"You know Scott doesn't trust him and personally, I trust Scott."

"Do you trust me?"

Isaac nodded. "Yeah." He answered. "But I still don't like him." Who does?

Derek looked down at me chuckling he definitely heard my thoughts. "No one likes him." He said turning his head back to Isaac.

The steel door of Derek's loft slides open to reveal the bastard, Peter psycho hale. "Boys, Layla. just an F-Y-I. Yes, coming back from the dead left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing? Still works." I huffed in annoyance, why can't he just drop dead and die again? "So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is you're feeling straight to my face." I smirked gladly.

I got out of Derek's arms and walked over to Peter, standing next to him putting my hand over his shoulder. "Oh where should i start? Because i have a list of things to say." I said making Isaac laugh. "If you want to die again, just ask me to kill you i would gladly take the offer" I said sweetly making him glare down at me.

Derek walked up to me pulling me to his side. "We don't like you, now shut up and help us." Derek said with all honesty.

Peter glanced between me and Derek. "Fair enough." Peter snaps his hands causing claws to appear.

Moments later Isaac is sat in a chair nervously gripping the arm rests, he flinches as Peter delicately touches his claws to the nape of his neck. "Relax." Peter told him, i looked at him in disbelief. "I'll get more out of you if you're calm." I bit my lip before i could laugh my ass off.

Derek glanced at me confused. "That sounded wrong." I muttered-sang under my breath as i looked around the loft without looking at anyone in the room, i heard Derek laugh, i turned to him sending him a wink.

He shook his head with a smile on his face, Peter check for the right placement of his claws on Isaac's neck. "How do you know how to do this?" Isaac asked a good question.

"It's an old ritual, used mostly by Alphas since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice." I kept my gaze on Peter's claws. "One little slip and you could paralyze someone or kill them." I put my head on Derek shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Nice." I said sarcastically.

Isaac looked up at me and Derek nervously. "Have you had a lot of practice?" He asked Peter nervous as ever.

The next thing Peter said made my eyes go wide. "I've never paralyzed anyone." I looked at Peter with wide eyes.

"Wait, does that mean-" He was cut off by Peter jamming his claws in his neck, Isaac's head jerks up in shock Both of their eyes begin to glow, Isaac's turning a fiery yellow while Peter's suffuse with a brilliant blue.

I wasn't surprised Peter's was blue after what happened when he was an alpha, me and Derek glanced at each other before looking at the two, Isaac jerks up in his chair as Peter struggles to keep his grip on him, Derek starts forward to intervene but i grabbed his hand stopping him when Peter told us. "Wait." I just looked at the scene in shock as i held Derek's hand. "I see them." Peter informed us.

For some reason i started feeling scared so i slowly hid behind Derek wrapping my arms around his arm as i looked over his shoulder at Isaac and Peter, they both looked scary. Peter yanks his hand free of Isaac's neck, he staggers to his feet, breathless.

Isaac dips forward as if to pass out, i let go of Derek as he ran up and grabs him, pulling him back against the chair, i let out a shaky breath as i looked at the three.

Peter was panting trying his best to breathe, which caused me to walk over to him, i may not like Peter and i know i say i want him dead but at the same time i feel bad for him. I know you're probably yelling at me telling me i'm crazy and telling me how i feel bad for someone that has destroyed my life but if it weren't for him i would've never found Derek and i would've been in my room on the computer lonely with no one to love.

Even though half the jocks in my school tried getting in my pants but i wanted to save it for a special someone and i did, i gave it to someone i love. Derek. I grabbed onto his arm before he could fall, i held him tightly walking him over to the couch sitting him down, he looked up at me surprised, i went to the kitchen grabbing him a glass of water handing it to him.

He took it from me drinking the whole glass, Derek looked at me raising an eyebrow, i just shrugged and looked back at a still panting Peter. "What did you see?" Derek asked Peter.

I sat on the arm of the couch that Peter was on. "Not much." Peter breaths in before continuing. "It was confusing." He glanced between me and Derek. "Vague images, phrases." I ran a hand through my now messed up curled hair, some of them went back to straight because i had slept on it.

"But you said you saw something." Derek said making me nod in agreement.

Peter nodded. "Isaac found them." Peter told us, i know who he is talking about. Boyd and Erica.

"Erica and Boyd?" Derek questioned.

Peter sighed. "I barely saw them, just glimpses." Derek looked very annoyed and impatient.

I stood up and walked towards him putting my hand on his shoulder as i looked at Peter in front of us. "But you saw them? Derek snapped, i squeezed his shoulder making him look down at me and calm down before looking up at his uncle.

Peter nods looking down at his hand. "And worse." He looked back up at the two of us.

"Deucalion." Derek answered.

Derek lead me towards the couch, we both sat down as Peter stood up walking around his breathing went back to normal, i cuddled to Derek's side as the talked. "He was talking to them, something about time running out." Time running out? What?

"What does that mean?" Isaac asked, making us all turn our heads to him.

I looked up at Derek who looked at Peter. "He's going to kill them." I stood up from Derek and the couch sighing.

Peter walked over standing next to me as we both stood in front of Derek. "He didn't say that, But he did make a promise." I turned to him as he said. "That's by the full moon, they'd both be dead." I cupped my mouth.

I looked at Peter with wide eyes. "The next full moon?" I asked, peter turned his head to me nodding.

"Tomorrow night." He confirmed.

Me and Derek looked at each other worriedly.

~~~~~~~~

I stretched waking up, without opening my eyes i rolled myself off the bed hitting the floor hard making me groan, the door barged open which caused my eyes to fly open, i looked to see my twin brother staring at me laughing, i gave him the bird standing up. "Get ready for school." Scott said between his laughs as he walked out of my room.

I rubbed my eyes and walked towards my closet pulling out my outfit of the day. (Outfit on top) I stripped off my clothes and undergarment putting on a clean pair of lacy red underwear and bra, i then put on my outfit and walked towards the bathroom plugging in my straightener and straightened my hair then did my makeup. Once i was finally done i grabbed my bag walking out of my room.

So right now i'm at school with the pack and my mate, yes i'm talking about Derek who else would i be talking about? Anyways back to the situation, yesterday after the bird had attacked the classroom, Lydia and Allison got the same bruise from the woman and Scott decided to call Derek.

The whole entire time Derek and Allison are sending each other glares, they didn't even blink one bit! I sighed feeling annoyed. "That's it, enough." I said making the two turn their heads to me and everyone else. "We didn't call the two of you here to glare at each other, we came here to solve a damn problem so stop acting like little kids!" I yelled at the two.

Derek looked at the bruises in a second. "I don't see anything." Derek asked not wanting to be here.

Scott sighed giving me a look of help, i just shrugged because i know how strict my mate is. "Look again." Scott demanded as he sent Derek a look.

Derek sighed. "How is a bruise going to tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek asked annoyed as he looked at Allison who shot him a cold stare, i sighed these two need to grow up, it wasn't Derek's fault her mom died! That was a shitty code, i mean who would put down a code like that? Idiots.

I sent Derek a glare, he glanced at me then looked at my brother. "It's the same on both arms, exactly the same." Scott told him as i groaned in annoyance.

I stood next to Stiles watching impatiently. "It's nothing." He said as he kept his eyes on Allison.

Lydia smacked her lips together. "Pareidolia." Lydia said making me look at her. "Seeing patterns that aren't there, It's a subset of apophenia." I looked at her impressed, she may be my best friend but i hate it when she tries to act dumb, i mean smart Lydia is so much better.

Derek looked at Scott angrily. "What she said." Derek said angrily.

Scott looked at me one more time for help, so i walked over and stood beside Scott. "Take another look." Scott ordered again.

Derek being stubborn as always. "I don't need to." Derek said stubbornly.

I huffed in anger. "Oh for the love of god." I muttered.

I looked at Scott who started growing very annoyed. "They're trying to help." Scott told him.

Derek raised an eyebrow looking at my two best friends. "These two?" Derek sneered, as he looked at Allison and Lydia who were standing in front of him. "This one who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle." He pointed at Lydia. "And this one who shot about thirty arrows into me and my pack?" He pointed at Allison this time with a glare, i clicked my tongue.

"Hey, no one died." Stiles said sitting on top of a desk. "There might have been some maiming. A little mangling. But no death." He is wrong right there. "I call that an important distinction" I looked at Derek who was staring at Stiles.

"My mother died." Allison said making us all look at her.

I'm losing my cool, i'm seriously about to yell at everyone in the room and no i don't have anger issues, it's just i'm slowly feeling annoyed. "Your family's little honor code killed your mother." Derek defended himself. "Not me." Me and Stiles looked at each other not knowing what to do.

I clapped my hands loudly trying to stop this argument. "Okay!" I yelled. "I tried calming myself down but you guys just made me lose my cool, can you two just stop arguing for a second we are not here to fight each other okay? We are here to try and find Erica and Boyd! Now grow up and stop freaking fighting for once in you lives." I shouted at the two, they both stared at me.

Allison turned her head to Derek. "That girl was looking for Scott, I'm here to help him." She said coldly, so everything i said was for nothing? "Not you." i shook my head in disappoint will these two ever get along in the future?

"You want to help?" Derek asked looking angry. "Find something real." He turned around to walk out.

But i ran to him grabbing his hand stopping him, before i could say anything Scott came up to him. "Give her a chance." Derek gave him a look. "We're all on the same side now." Scott whispered.

Derek looked at Scott with anger filling his eyes. "Then maybe you should tell her what her mother was actually trying to do that night." With that being said Derek interlocked our hands and lead me out of the room.

We walked outside of the school as Derek took us to the quiet parking lot, Derek leaned against his car as i stood in between his legs, i cupped his face making him look down at me instead of the sky. "Derek?" He hummed. "Babe, you don't have to trust Allison to save Boyd and Erica." He sighed not wanting to talk about Allison.

He put his hands on my shoulder. "I know, but she's going to hold the grudge against me until Scott tells her." I sighed before kissing his cheek.

"I know and he will soon, when time is right, then she will stop, i think." I said not so sure about it. "Can we all just work together?" I asked Derek who was holding my hand playing with my engagement ring, he lifted it to his mouth kissing it.

Before looking at my face. "I need to go." He said standing straight walking to his driver side opening the door before he entered i turned him around making him face me then smashed my lips onto his.

I pulled away breathless. "I love you." I whispered turning around but before i could go.

Derek turned me around like how i did with him and smashed his lips onto mine shortly. "I love you too, so much i could shout it out right now." He said cupping my blushing cheek with his hand, he turned around walking towards his car. "Bye." I waved as he got in turning on his car driving off.

I exhaled as i turned around walking into the school.

~~~~~~~~

A book slams down on the desk causing all the students except me to jolt up coach Finstock eyes the students, i raised an eyebrow as i looked at my painted nails. "The stock market is based on two principles. What are they?" Coach asked, Scott who sat in front of me raised his hand. "Yes, McCall, you can go to the bathroom." How does he even know that?

"Coach, i know the answer." He said making my eyes go widen in shock, coach started laughing but then stopped when he saw Scott looking serious.

I swear if Scott get's the answer wrong, i'm going to lie and say he is adopted. "You serious?" Coach asked.

Scott nodded confidently. "It's risk versus reward." Scott answered, i looked at Scott impressed.

See my brother looks so much better when he is smart, dumb Scott was ugh i don't know i don't have any words for dumb Scott but Smart Scott i have a lot to say because he is going to be awesome. "Who are you and what have you done with McCall?" Scott chuckled "Don't answer that, I like you better." Coach said then turned to the class. "Anyone have a quarter?" Coach asked.

Stiles who was beside me reached in his pocket pulls one out then all of a sudden something drops from his pocket onto the floor, my eyes widen as i saw the thing that fell out of his pocket was a XXL condom making me laugh silently cupping my mouth laughing harder when i saw Stiles' face, he looked horrified, coach walks over picking it up. "Stilinski, I believe you dropped this." Coach said handing it to him, i laughed busted into a harder laugh let's just say i wasn't silent laughing anymore. "And... congratulations." Some students started laughing.

I tried stopping my laugh but i couldn't because it was too funny especially Stiles' face. Taking the quarter, Coach returns to his desk. He grabs his coach rules mug and sets it on the floor. Stepping back a few paces, he bounces the quarter right into the mug. "Risk and reward." He said as he looked at us. "Put the quarter in the mug and you win the reward." Coach takes the quarter out from the mug and places it on Danny's desk.

Danny looked up at coach. "What's the reward?" Danny asked.

"You don't have to take the pop quiz tomorrow." My eyes widen, he wasn't suppose to say that.

"Coach, it's not a pop quiz if you tell us about it." Danny said, he was right, i mean he told us about it so it's basically a quiz now.

I miss Derek...call me obsessed but when you get a guy that you love so much especially your mate, you will miss him and want to be with him, i mean if you were in my shoes you would say the same thing, i looked at my ring smiling, i can't wait till we get married. "Danny, to be honest, I really expect more from you by now." He yanks the quarter off the desk and places it on Scott's. "The risk, McCall, is if you don't get the quarter in, you take the pop...you take the quiz....and you have to write an essay." My eyes widen, well this game sucks. "Risk: More work. Reward: No work. Or: Choose not to play." This game is so stupid, he just wants to torture us.

Scott picks up the quarter, turning it over in his fingers. "But isn't this just chance?" Scott asked as coach shook his head.

"No." He replied. "You know your abilities.Coordination, focus, past experience. All affecting the outcome." I covered my mouth as i yawned feeling very sleep and wanting to cuddle with Derek. "So what's it going to be,McCall? More work? No work? Or choose not to play?" Scott takes a long look at the quarter.

Then sets it back down on the desk. "No play!" He exclaimed. "Who's next?" Stiles jumps up and snatches the quarter off Scott's desk.

I face palmed at my best friend. "Oh god." I muttered looking at Stiles.

Coach smiled. "There's a gambling man." Stiles was getting ready to shoot but then the classroom door opened revealing Mr. Stilinski. "Stiles." Coach said as he looked at Mr. Stilinski.

"Yeah, Coach, I got this." Stiles said not knowing his dad was in the room.

Mr. Stilinski looked at his son. "Stiles." Sheriff called out making Stiles up at his dad who was mentioning him to follow him outside, me and Scott glanced at each other confusedly, while watching Stiles walk out of the classroom.

I leaned over whispering to Scott. "What the hell is going on?" I looked up making sure Coach wasn't looking.

Scott replied without turning around. "The party last night, Heather's." I nodded for him to gone since he was talking about Stiles' friend. "She disappeared and before that her and Stiles' were about to have sex that's why he carried that condom around, they wanted to lose it to each other." I cringed at the thoughts of it but then my face went serious thinking of heather, where could she be?

Me and Scott were listening to the conversation between Sheriff and Stiles, "We're hoping it's just some bad decisions brought on by too much to drink. But if you remember anything else, you call me. Okay?" I heard sheriff say.

I stopped listening when Danny lands the quarter in Coach's mug, the sound making me stop listening, Scott turned around looking at me as i looked back, i bit my lip getting lost into my thoughts. "Reward! Who's next?" This kid in the back raised his hand. "Green berg, put your hand down." Coach said. "You don't have a chance." Damn he is so mean.

Coach slaps the quarter down on some else's desk.

After class me and Scott caught up with Stiles. "You think they kidnapped Heather to turn her?" Scott asked Stiles.

I mean it's easier to turn teenagers. "Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers." Stiles said and i nodded in agreement.

I crossed my arms. "But why's an Alpha pack need Betas?" Scott asked a good question.

Stiles sighed. "I don't know and i don't care." Stiles responded before going on. "This girl, Scott....our moms were bestfriends before mine died." I looked down when Stiles said that. "We took frickin' bubble baths together when we were three, i gotta' find her." I inhale lightly.

"Then we need to get Isaac to remember." Scott told us.

I put a stray of hair behind my ear. "How?" I asked making Stiles and Scott look at me. "Peter and Derek couldn't do it, i mean i was there." I told them.

Stiles nodded. "Yeah, You know any other werewolves out there with a better trick?" Stiles asked as Scott nodded.

"Maybe not a werewolf but someone who knows a lot about them...." Scott said.

I know exactly who he is talking about....

 ~~~~~~~~

~Chaos rising Part 1 finish~ 

What do you guys think about Derek and Layla's cute moments?

Hope you all enjoyed this part, please vote, comment, and share! I will see you guys with another part! Peace love ya!

:) Smile and Stay positive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.3K 35
"I love you, Derek Hale." The moment Derek met Emilia, he knew. He knew he would love her forever. Protect her no matter what. He would be at her sid...
17.8K 1.7K 39
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...
2.2M 74.2K 49
COMPLETED - (book 2) Updated version now available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited with an extra bonus chapter at the end! "I stood there for...
14.9K 942 29
Stiles likes to think his life is semi normal. Not completely but semi. He could deal with werewolves, banshees, kanimas, and everything else that go...