A Gangstas Prayer

By imarrijp_1998

Follow Smooth down a path filled with unwanted Love, Lust, and Betrayal. Can this gangsta manage a life fille... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Final Chapter

Chapter 8

3.7K 137 23
By imarrijp_1998

I tried so hard

Can't seem to get away from Misery

Man , I tried so hard

But always been a victim of these streets

It aint my fault cause I

Tried to get away but trouble follows me

And still I try so Hard

Hopin one day you'll come and rescue me

But until then

Ill be posted up right here ...

I Tried by Akon ft Bone Thugs - N - Harmony

*

-

I knocked on the door of Ajah apartment. Me and Boss decided that we would act this shit out. So we waited till today to talk to her.

Im Finna act as if im finna visit her snake ass.

" Hey what are you doing here ?" she asked.

When I cut Ajah off for India, Ajah still chose to stay in contact. Even though I never showed her attention or answered her calls, she still tried. Which is why I dont understand why she actin surprised to see me here.

" Came to see you,  some wrong with that ? " I ask, walking in.

Boss was in the car.

" um..nah its cool. " She said, shuttin the door and sittin on my lap.

I wanted to knock her ass off me.

"So wassup with you. Why you finally decided to talk to me and shit ?" she ask, gettin comfortable.

" Mannn im stressed the fuck out.  I heard some squally was out der runnin dey mouth to one of my enemies and shit and I needa know who it is. Since I know you be listening,  I came to ask you and shit " I say, choosing my words carefully.

" It depends on what shit you talkin about"

I sighed.

" Some shit with this nigga im havin beef with. Supposedly,  somebody told him I was after his head and shit. Well they aint exactly tell him , they told his right hand. Right hand told him. So im trynna figure out who they fuck told his right hand and shit . "

" Well I really dont know. I would tell you if I could and shit but I dont know " she said, folding her arms.

I looked at her for a second and stood up.

" Aight. Well keep ya ears open but mouth closed. Nobody need to know whats up. " I say, walkin out.

I got back in the car with Boss and pulled off.

" Wassup ? What happened ? " he asked

" Man she aint snitch " I say.

He looked at me stupidly.

" The fuck you mean ?"

" I mean exactly what I said. I done basically known Ajah my whole life. She aint give no signs of lien. " I say

" That dont mean shit. She could have been actin and shit. " he said, sittin back in his seat.

" Man naaah. Ajah aint snitch. I know she aint "

I dont know why, but I just didnt believe she did. Usually her ass would get nervous and start scratchin and shit when she lien..but this time I got nothing.

Shit wasnt adding up.

" Then where did ol girl from last night get all this shit from ? " he asked

I shrugged.

" To be honest, this shit aint addin up. Its some snake ass shit goin on, so im finna have to see wassup with Miyah. " I said, wonderin if she was snakin and shit.

" We need to watch both they asses " he said

I nodded

I wonder if all the shit that went down with me and Miyah was planned. How the fuck did she know exactly who I was. I swear I was as secretive with my shit as possible.

I done fucked myself up. Dealin with India and Boss, I done opened up more.

I went from bein smooth and quiet, to rocky and open.

" We need to watch India too " I said

He shook his head.

" I doubt India had shit to do with this "

" Me too, but you cant be too sure " I say

he nodded.

" So we need to go get this trap shit started " Boss say

We recently bought this old abandoned looking building way on the otha side of Atlanta.

I got a few boys, but thats all I need. They all niggas that was in the streets slangin to get by. None of em knew eachother,  I made sure of that. And none knew Teedo or anyshit like that.

" We can get started on that shit since we aint got shit to do. " I say

" Aight we need to go get them niggas from Carlos house then "

I nodded.

Carlos was one of my high school homies. He was one of the only niggas I fucked with.

Carlos had agreed to let the niggas we chose stay with him since they all was basically livin in different people houses everyday.

I drove up to his house and parked the car. Me and Boss hopped out and walked up to the door.

" Watch this " I tell Boss.

I started makin a beat on his door.

" Who the FUCK is that " he yelled

I bust out laughin. I can still have my childish moments,  but you rarely see it.

" Murtha Fukan Jason. Hellll nawww " Carlos said, openin the screen door.

Carlos slang too, but thats his side hustle. He work at a couple resteraunts and shit. Get paid good too.

" So yo name Jason ? " Boss say

" Aw shit ian know youngin didnt know yo name homie " Carlos said

When Boss and Carlos first met, Carlos referred to me as Smooth, since we was around the lil dudes.

" Its straight man. But yeah Boss " I say

He nodded and we walked into the house.

" Yo 4 dudes all in the game room. They some cool ass niggas " Carlos say, leadin us to the game room.

We walked in and they was playin 2k14.

" Aye wassup Smooth " Teddy say.

It was Teddy, who was kinda big. Then it was Kayo, who we call Hush cause that nigga is the quietest of em all. Then we got Rock , who acted the toughest of the group. And lastly,  we had the charm lookin one, Chance. That nigga look like he every girl prince charming. He seem sweet as hell. Gayy.

" Aye yall. We finna head to the trap so we need yall to roll out with us and shit. In fact. Im finna give yall some shit to do " I say

"Aight , "

They all walked out with Boss and I stayed behind to talk to Carlos.

" Nigga I owe you forreal " I say

" Nah its cool homie. You know I got you "

I nodded

" Coo coo. But did any of em seem iffy or snakish to you ? " I ask.

He shook his head.

" Nah they all cool to be trill homie. They get along good too, Im guessing. "

I nodded.

" Aight well thanks again, you know how to reach me if you need me " I say, dappin him up.

" Aight , bye nigga " he said

I dropped a stack on his table and walked out before he could say anything.

I got In the car, crunk it and pulled off.

" Aight. Im finna have yall go to the mall and get a whooole different wardrobe. Im givin yall about 4rolls each, so use that shit wisely cause its finna help yall with yall clothes and food thats finna go in yall apartments" I explain.

" Apartment ? " Rock ask

I nodded.

" Me and Boss bought yall one big ass apartment near me. Its a 5 bedroom apartment,  3 bathrooms. I seen a lot of fine ass females there to, so gettin pleased shouldnt be a problem "

" Thas what im talkin about " Teddy say, dappin Boss.

" Hell yeah " Hush say

" I bet that hoe fye too " Chance join in.

" It is. All them apartments look like big ass houses put together " Boss say

I nod.

" Yeah. Its only temporary though. Once we get this shit flowin, yall can get yall own shit. Ian finna play yall. I got yall " I say

And it was true. Ian cheatin no damn body outta they money.

" Man thank you. I prolly still be livin in different places if it wasnt for yall " Teddy say

" It ain nothin " I say, truthfully.

We pulled up to the trap and got out and went in.

" This hoe fresh " Boss say

We checked it out and it was like an actual house.

It had 6 rooms, an attic , a basement , a kitchen and the living room. 3 bathrooms , and the house was gated.  Only thing is, it looked ragedy on the outside. And thats how it was gone stay.

" We need to figure out what we gone use all these rooms fo " Boss say

" I already know that the basement finna be used for kills. Torture and stuff. Ima giv yall and office. So in all , we already know what the basement and 6 of the rooms is fa. " I say

" So what about the attic and the last room ?" Boss ask

" How about we use the attic as a security room ? Get us a few guards , some for around the house , and like 2 in the attic. " Hush say.

It wasnt a bad idea either.

" Im cool with that. Since we ont need shit else but people, we can just have that extra room as a chill room. Get a xbox and stripper pole and shit " I say, and they all dapped eachotha makin me chuckle.

" We need a few bitches too. Get them to break up our shit and stuff. Extra help " Chance say.

I nodded.

" Aight now lemme drive yall to yall apartment. Its already furnished and shit. All yall gotta do is add yall clothes and food and shit. And any extra shit yall want In there. " I say , pulling off.

About 20 minutes later, we was at the Apartment Complex.

" Damnn this hoe fye " Teddy say after I unlocked the door.

" I know " I say.

They looked around then I tossed Chance a pair of car keys.

" That Benz out there is yalls. Dont be arguin over who drivin and shit. Cause like I said, once yall get on yall feet and shit, yall can buy yall own shit "

" Mannn thank you !" they all said, dappin me.

" Wasnt shit " I say.

" Well i got somebody to see, so yall gone have to drive ya own self to the mall or whatever.  Its one right off the exit, so shouldnt be too hard to find " I say

" Lemme find out you cuffed " Teddy say

We laughed

" Nah she just my friend. But dont worry blut allat. Yall go get fresh, and ill come by in the mornin and yall can follow me and Boss to some places. So be ready by 1 tomorrow,  coo ? " I say

They agreed and dapped us up.

" Aight " I say and me and Boss left.

" They cool " Boss say

" Yeah I know. Hopefully this shit work " I say

" I know. What we finna do tomorrow ? " He ask

" Get some shit for the trap. Furniture and shit like dat " I say

" Oh das straight.  You and India finna work shit out ? "

" Nah. Jus finna chill "

He nodded and we pulled up to the house.

" Who is that ? " Boss ask

I pulled up beside the anonymous car and saw it wad Miyah.

" The fuck she doin here ? " I mumble

We got out and she did the same.

" Hey ! " She said, hugging me. Right when India pulled up.

" Wassup ? What you doin here ? " I ask

" Um , I wanted to see you,  duh ! " she says.

" Wassup India " Boss say to India, who had just walked up.  She hugged him.

" Wassup. Hey Jay , whose this ? " she ask me , huggin me. She didnt seem phased.

" Im Miyah. Who you ?" Miyah ask

" Im India, Boss and Smooth friend " India say, reaching her hand out for Miyah to shake, which she didnt.

" Well I was gonna hang with yall today,  but maybe tomorrow I guess ? " India say

" Nah shawty, we made plans and ian the one to bail on shit " I say

" Really ? " Miyah ask

" Yeah I wanted to chill with India too, though " Boss input

India smiled.

" Okay. Whatever.  Yall can chill with this hoe. See you later Smooth " Miyah say, kissin me.

I looked at her funny.

" Um.. am I missing something ? Yall rockin or sum ? " India asked.

If she wasnt phased then, she is now.

" Nah ion know what the fuck that was " I say, muggin Miyah.

" Really Smooth. I thought we was coolin ?" Miyah said.

" Shawty, we friends.  Dass all " I can see where she mighta thought that, but it aint come out my mouth that we was rockin.

" Ima go inside " India said

" aight ill be in " I say

She nodded and her and Boss walked in.

" Yo what the fuck ? Was what we did just a fling or sum ? " shee ask

" It wasnt nun special. I ain mean to lead you on if I did " I say

I was never the one to sugar coat shit.

" Really das how it is ? "

I shrugged.

" We can be cool and all " I say

" But .. ugh. What is she ? Yo ex or some ?"

" Yeah. But look im finna go in .. just dont show up like that nomore. And dont kiss me again forreal cause that wasnt cool "

" Why cause yo bitch saw it ?"

I ignored her and walked in.

Im startin to think this female done lied about Ajah to get to me. But ill figure that shit out later.

" Wassup with that ? " India asked me when I walked into my room.

" Nothin, dont worry about that " I say, layin down.

She climbed onto me.

" I miss you Jay " she said in the crook of my neck.

" All honesty,  I miss you too. But we ain goin there no time soon.  Not right now "

she sighed and climbed off me.

" Getcho ass back over here. " I say, pullin her on me.

" Leave me alone " she mumbled.

" India chill with allat man. You shoulda thought about that shit before you did some shit like it " I say

She sniffed so I knew shewas cryin In her hands.

I sighed.

" Jay I wanna be with you " she whispered, but loud enough for me to hear.

" India come on man. You makin it harder than it gotta be " I say

She didnt say anything.

I layed her down then climbed in between her legs.

" India stop crying shawty, foreal " I say, pulling her hands from her face.

She whiped her face the looked at me.

" Ian say we couldnt be together .. just not now .. feel me ? " I say

" But im sorry " She says

" India. Damn man. Ion like what you did so I just ain gone be with you right now. Its eitha that or we can jus be friends for good " I say

" Whatever smooth " she said , pullin her legs back amd rollin over so that I wasnt in between her legs nomore.

" India I thought you understood this shit" I say,  pulling her back under me.

" I do but .. I dont like this " she whined

" The more you complain the longer you wait for it to get there again. " I say

" Okay... well are you gonna fuck other females ? "

I shook my head.

" Nah. Just you "

" Jus me ? "

" Yeah. We can still fuck around and shit "

" We might as well be together then ! "

I looked at her.

" You pushin it India "

She laughed and pulled me into a kiss.

" Now take yo got damn clothes off "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 1 27
This story is about 2 people and their life all the wanted was each other and all the universe was doing was separating them...Lets take a look in th...
445 8 14
A drug lords daughter gets herself in an unpleasant situation with her ex boyfriend who is an up and coming drug dealer meanwhile her and one of her...
255K 7.9K 98
Hurt too many times by too many guys spitting the same lies to fall in love again.
69 1 1
A man finds a new lease on life after uncovering a dark truth, but will fate get in the way of his progress.