A Glitch And A Parasite (Erro...

By UNDERTALESTUFFisbae

Error gets invited to a party by Blue, there he meets Fresh and a whole bunch of other Sans's.... But when he... More

Tackled In The Anti-Void - 1
NewYears party - 2
First Glitched Out Frisk - 3
Tears - 4
Funk - 5
Face reveal?
EXCITED!!!
Bish
Bad News - 6
A Battle And An Unexpected Surprise - 7
BlueBerry The Sinner part 1 - 8
ASK AWAY!!!
BlueBerry The Sinner part 2 and visiting an AU - 9
I Wouldn't Mind - 10
Advice - 11
Telling And SomeThing You'll Never Forget part 1 - 12
SomeThing You'll Never Forget part 2 - 13
Omg
Dis aren't happening
Lel
This Child Won't Wait - 15
HAVE TO TELL YOU!!!
Dress Shopping (Cause I Can) - 16
New Book!!!
AWW!!!
AAARARA
Wedding - 17 (END)
SEQUEL!!!
Lol
LATE
Tackled In The Anti-Void (REWRITTEN) - (MAYBE 1)

Normal Day With Some Drugs - 14

417 29 7
By UNDERTALESTUFFisbae

*Fresh's POV*

"Hey Fresh." I hear and look behind me to see Error holding some type of berry thing. "Uh what's that?." I ask and he smirks. "Oh you know... A twice berry (totally didn't make up that name)." He says and I cock an eyebrow. "Do you want me to eat it?." I ask and he nods. "Will it hurt me?." "Nope." He says and I grab the berry. "I swear." I say and eat the berry and suddenly the world gets all weird.

*Error's POV*

He teleports away and my eyes widen. "Shit." I say and teleport to ReaperTale.

*Sarah's POV*

I was walking with Valerie and Geno when we heard a loud banging noise. "What's that?." I ask and they shrug. "What the fuck." I hear Valerie say and I turn my head to see Fresh hitting a tree with a metal bar and there was a fire beside him. "Uh Fresh?." I say and he turns to me. "Yes." He says weirdly. "What are you doing?." I ask. "He won't talk and I'm trying to solve the mystery." He says and looks at me straight in the eyes. "Who won't talk and what mystery?." I ask again. "This guy killed someone and I'm hitting him with this... Thing and fur some reason he won't fall down." Fresh says and I realized what was happening. "Um Fresh... That's a tree." I say and he takes a close look. "That motherfucker got away." He says calmly and I hear Geno and Valerie laughing. "But that doesn't matter, you see this?." He says and points to the fire beside him. "Yeah?." I say. "I think this...Tree, killed them." Fresh said and started hitting the tree again. "Oh god what did Error give you?." I mumble. I walk towards Fresh and grab him. "Okay lets go." I say and teleport to the Anti-Void to see Error pacing back and forth. "Error?." I say and he jumps. "Oh jeez what happened?." Error runs and picks up the sleeping Fresh. "He was in UnderSwap accusing a tree of murder." I giggle. "Oh well I guess it was fun while it lasted." Error said and I watch as Fresh falls asleep on the ground. "Well... Okay then." I say and walk away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.4K 23
Its the last month of high school ever for the pack. Stiles is still dating the beautiful Malia Hale. Lydia is having a secret relationship with Jord...
188K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
356K 9.8K 58
As an Angel it was always your duty to protect those with a pure heart. Raised by the true cross order after the death of your parents you were give...
4.5K 194 5
What happens when a chaotic human gets reincarnated into Hate! Sans their favorite but it proves more to be a challenge since they got reincarnated i...