Sarah Anderson's Love Story

By MariamSolomons0

More

Sarah Anderson Love Story
chapter 2

chapter 3

0 0 0
By MariamSolomons0

Emily's Pov

As I was walking up to his door I must admit I was pretty nervous. I knocked once before it opened to revel a face I wanted to see since this morning . He looked at me and gave me smile which I returned. He stood aside to let me in and after he closed the door he came over to me and gave me a hugged whispering...
"I missed you "
" I missed you too" I mumbled in his shoulder.

We went to the kitchen to have something to drink . I took the juice from him and smiled.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome "

I was done with my juice when we walked back into the living and sat by the fire place. It was chilly during the night.

"Emily I know I need to tell you the reason why I told you I'm leaving right?"I nodd
"Well what if I told you I'm not leaving n - I cutt him off .
My eyes grey wide and I jumped up and gave him a hug squeezing him. He chuckled hugging me back.

"Why do you scare me like that I was literally ganna not talk to you after you left me that letter but so my sis convince me to suck it up to hear you out." He laughed like really laughed loud might I add. Oh so he thinks this is funny.?

" Is it still funny when I was thinking of calling it off ?"

The colour drained from his face , a look of hurt evident as
well. I wasn't trying to be mean but I can't believe he found it funny,

"Look Emily I thought you were making a joke I didn't know you were serious anding sorry for laughing I really am."
I wanted us to talk about this , my dad said he wanted me always at the company like not coming to Manhattan at all."
He paused taking deep breath.
I said yes to leaving but not for good I just couldn't - he stopped and took my hand in his
" l l leave you" he stuttered cracking at the end.I feel my heart sink. I didn't know his expected so much from him , I mean he already took over the company. Not just that he stoop up to his dad because he did not want "leave me".
I looked into his eyes searching for any kind of regret but I found nothing.
There was nothing else to then open my arms and hugged him for God knows how much times not so I did just that.

Five minutes after that we pulled away I took that opportunity to speak up.
" Is that also the reason why the flight got cancelled and you couldn't make it when college started?"
"I'm sorry I had no idea your dad wanted you to do that"
"I dread the fact of being away from you , I want us to be like we were, before all this happened".

" yes I would like that but there's something else I wanted to tell , its good news I'm sure you will be happy"

"So after convincing my dad to stay because of my amazing girlfriend ". I blush and giggling a little after that he continues.
"He said I can stay in Manhattan for good just had to do office work from here and fly out for any emergencies"
I look up at him shocked . I can't believe his dad gave in to him. Wait wait so that means I get to spend alot time with him , no more phone calls and text measseges asking if his coming to town.
I tackle him down with him laughing and me kissing him all over his face while we are on the ground .

Evan pulled me up saying I'm silly and what not.
He disappeared to his room and came back shortly after that.
He looked nervous and I nudged him a little.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing I just uhm
" you what ? and why are you stuttering.
" I got you something " he took the velvet black box out of his picked and handed it to me. When I opened it my eyes grew wide. It was a stunningly beautiful gold bracelet with my named engraved on it . I look at it in awe, I think I was stating for awhile when Evan asked me ...
"Do you like it?"he asked biting his lip a habit if his he picked up.
"Omg are seriously asking if I like it? ,I love it."He took it out if the box for me and attached it to my wrist.I kissed him and pulled away after a few seconds and hugged him tightly. With me repeatedly saying thank you and him just brushing it off. We spent the rest of the night watching step up. Evan made popcorn and found it funny to throw it in my hair when I almost out one in his nose. He knows better not to mess with my hair. I sawnyhe time and sat up putting the tv off and took out my phone.

I phoned Ryan because it was getting very late .
He picked up after the first ring .He must be wonder in where I am , I didn't tell him I was going to be this late.his going to flip being the big brother.

"Emily how many time must I tell you that if you are going to be late then let me know." Wow not even' hello' his really mad.

"Well hello to you too and its not even that late its not yet midnight" I know what going to happen next his going to blame Evan and I'm not going to like it.

" I don't care if its not midnight you 10 is the latest that you should be out."
"Tell Evan I'm outside and here to pick you up."
Evan Ryan outside I think he wants to talk to you but he blames know that its not your fault okay?"I say kissing him on the cheek and leaving to get my bag.

I followed him out the door thanking him once again for a nice night and the beautiful bracelet.

"Anytime beautiful." I see Ryan rolling his eyes. What's his problem? When I looked again he as looking at his phone and not me, for a minute I thought it was directed at me and my boyfriend.

" goodnigh" I say hugging him one more time.
"Night"

I walked to the car and got in the passenger seat.
He walked over to Ryan who arms were folded ecaus it was chilly outside.

" Hey man I'm sorry about the time we got caught up watching a movie it won't happen again."
" Hey ofcause it won't i'll make sure of that you should know better than to keep her out so late if Shawn gets to know he will freak so i will leave you to him. I don't have the energy to argue with you now because I'm about to loose my cool." Evan nodded his head not phased about his cousin finding out. They did there bro hug ,like nothing happen and I was smiling like an idiot because i love them both so much.

The car ride

I opened the window a little wanting to feel the breeze.
There was silence other than the radio playing.
Ryan broke the silence after a while.

"Just so you know I'm not going to tell Shawn"
" Why not?" I asked.
"You are going to tell him" i was surprised normally he would tell him but I guess not this time.
I think it would be easier if I told him. When I was younger in my teens I was always by Shawns house I mean you could say I lived because I used go there alot. It was when I was in high school when Shawn got over protected I decided to question him about it.I 're,e,bear the convocation like yesterday. Everyone was there we had lunch at his house and i couldn't wait to ask him so when we were done, everyone was in the living room. That's when I asked him.
Flashback

"Shawn lately I have notice you have been over protected of me , may i ask why?"Shawn looked atbme and smile.i smiled back waiting for his answer.

"Emily ever since you have been coming here I thought of you as part of the family and my younger sister." I smiled big and everybody was smiling too.
"You are my sister and from now on I will alway protect like my own , asked Karina she would know what being my sister feels like."I hugged him and he hugged me back that's when I realized I was crying and everybody was clapping there hands ,from that day onwards Shawn has always treated me like his sister.
End of flashback

We drove home I went up to my room and saw Sarah sleeping already.I decided to text Evan since I'm not that sleepy.

Hey there u still awake?- emily
Hi beautiful u get home safe? Nope not sleepy yet - evan
Yep safe and sound - emily
Good -Evan
Can I ask you something real quick? - evan
Sure what's up? - evan
Wàit I thinking going to call you if that's okay. - evan
Ofcause you can - emily

My phone buzzedI saw an incoming call
I picked up .

Hi I giggle - emily
Hey - evan

So I was wondering if I could take you out tomorrow? -evan

Yes I would love to , you going to pick me up?- emily
And what should I wear? and don't say anything. - emily

Yes and wear something pretty love. - evan

Okay goodnight then - emily

Goodnight beautiful - evan

I fell into a deep slumber.
______________________________________________________________

I woke up to singing in the shower but it was not Sarah. It was a male voice. I opened the door to see Ryan getting dress and using my sis bathroom, we each have our own bathroom. I smacked him on his head which he needs to do something with that long hair of his.

"Ow ! Ryan shouts.
"Em what was that for?"he asks
" that's for waking me up with your stupid voice." If you guyz didn't notice I can be sometimes mean when I want to I smacked him again,he shouted again which made me laugh , he's such a baby sometimes I wonder if Karina knows.

"Stop doing that I'm telling mom"
"Well I'm telling dad you using Sarah's bathroom.
"She said I can use it an now im going to get you back"
My eyes widen and I started to run downstairs.
I saw everyone having breakfast.

I heard the doorbell ring I couldn't go answer because ws still in my pyjamas. Ryan went to to the door , he forgot he was chasing me. He opened the door and he turned to giving me an evil smile. My eyes widen when the person revealed himself . He just had a big smile on his face .

"Omg Ryan I'm going to kill you I'm still in my pjs" I'm so glad I plaited my hair last night so only my French was out.
I took my bed slippers off and threw it at him and ran upstairs. I heard someone coming upstairs. I opened the door ans saw Sarah looking at me like I'm crazy.

"He said you look cute"
" What cute? thank God for my hair ,and I'm wearing shorts Sarah shorts dad's ganna kill me"

" It's okay Evan just here to apologize for keeping you so late out , we are going to have a talk and you goign to tell me everything okay"I nodd

"K sis but I'm going to wash quick tell Evan I say hi and he must meet here when I'm done if its okay with dad".

After I was done taking a shower I went to my walk in closet and took out a denim shorts and a black t shirt.

As I was walking I notice someone leaning against my door.
I saw it was Evan I ran to him and tackled him into a hug.

" hey so why did you run upstairs when I came?"

"Because I was in my pjs I was wearing shorts."
"You wearing shorts now".He says
"It's not the same thing"

"Why did you come all the way here ?
" I wanted to ask your dad if I could take you out on a date tonight" I almost squeal I can't believe he did that.

" So what did my dad say? Did you ask Ryan?
"They both said yes " he smiled.

" now all we have to do is go on that date right?"
" Right but...

"Sarah is taking me shopping and we going to spend some time with eachother, later you will pick me up for the date at ?.."
" at 7 so be ready beautiful " I blush

"I will now go before Ryan come drag you out"

Kicking me out so soon?"

"Just go already ile see u later "
He gives me a kiss on the cheek and we both walk down stairs not before I grab my purse.

I walk up to my dad hug and kiss him and I'd the same to mom , Evan greets them Sarah Evan and I walk out the door.

"Oh and love Shawn say not to break it , he tosses me the keys to Shawn hundai. "

I jump up and down and Sarah just laughs.
" Evan how you going home?"

"Ryan is taking me to lunch to have some bro time.

"Wow okay good luck ".

Bye handsome

Bye gorgeous he winks.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We drive to our favourite cafe
We get out of the amazing car im so inlove with it now I'm not going to give it back to Shawn because he made a mistake by giving it to me.
I'll send him a text quick

Hi thanks for letting me ride the car but you not getting it back oops - em

Hey no problem and im fetching it later because we need to talk and no its not about you and Evan- shawn

Okay i will see you later then.
We enter and the bell goes off on top of the door.

" lets get that seat by the window , the view is great ."I point to the window at the back.

"Sure i'll just order for us so go and keep our seat."

" I want pancakes not waffles and chocolate syrup and a hot chocolate with cream please."

"K see you in a few ." She smiles and I make my way to the table.

After a few minutes she comes over and sit with me.

"Tell me everything " she raises both her brows in a teasing way.

" there's nothing to tell"I decided to act dumb.

" yeah right spill sis"

"Ok as you already know he is not leaving anymore and we kinda maybe kissed" I tried to hide my face with my hands.

"Omg omg you guyz did what?"
"I'm so happy for you" she stands up and gives me a hug.

"Did you take pics and don't think I didn't notice the bracelet"

" Sarah its so beautiful look" I stick my arm out.
" stunning so are you wearing the necklace too?I give her a confuse look and she widens her eyes.

" sorry if I say anything further I may ruin the surprise maybe he wants to give you it on a special occasion." The waiter came and gave out breakfast. I started eating, it tastes really good.

" It's okay he can give it whenever." I give her smile which she returns.

" So why did my boyfriend give you my second favourite car?"

" I dont know but I love riding it , the speed is amazing."

" he said he wants to talk to me do you know what its about. He tells you everything right?"

" yeah maybe it's about Ryan leaving" my eyes widen. I know nothing about him leaving and to where?

" what! How do I not know about this? I'm not going to talk to Shawn I'm going to call Rayn right now."

" I thought he told you already his leaving next week"

" whatever I'm not hungry anymore ." I push my plate to the side."

I take my phone out of my purse.
He finally picks up.

Hello
Don't hello me , why don't I know you leaving next week. Are you that mad about me for staying out so late? You know I don't even care you can go and dot bother tell in me when you coming back ... Bye. I end the call and stand up to leave.
She pays and we both leave.

" Sis look lets go shopping it will get my mind of things "
" sorry for acting like a spoil brat"

" ofcause not I would react the same way if i didnt know"

" lets get you some cute shoes , I'm spoiling you today".
" aww thamks"

We enter the first shop and she buys me a black wedge.
Second shop I don't find anything I like but I do buy me some jewellery.

We buy us bags , shoes, dresses and son food since it was lunch already.

After that we call it a day and head home.
Since it is so hot we decide to jump in the pool with our clothes on .

I get out and sit on the edge of the pool. I se Ryan making his way to me and i ignore him.

"Still not talking to me?"

" no" I look at the time on his wrist , I see I only have a few hours left before Evan picks me up.I stand up and Ryan sighs.

I go inside not before I wrap a towel around me. I take out my outfit I'm going to wear which is a royal high low cut with black jeans and black higheels. I take out my blues leather jacket in case it gets chilly tonight and last but not least my velvet clutch purse.

I take long hot shower when I'm done I decide to leave my hair straight with a small cute black bow on my head. I leave my French down . I check the time and Evan will be here in 2 hours so i put on my outfit, mascara , eyeliner and some pink lipstick.I tame one more look I to the mirror before I call Sarah . She comes in and tells me to twirl around, she claps and says 'perfect'.

" thank you"

" uhm Em Shawn wants to speak to you " I roll my eyes but go and anyway.

When I come down I see mom and dad watching tv and Shawn standing with a smile on his face to which I don't return.

I greet mum and dad, they compliment me on how I look.I sit next to Shawn on the couch.

" Why are you mad at me?" He asks
"Because you neve told me anything ."
"I wanted to talk to you about something else i told you."
"What is it Evan is coming soon."
"Your birthday is coming up and I wanted to know what you think about holiday trip to Hawaii. "
" OMG! Yes yes thank you so much."I hug him
"Your welcome ."
"Now give me my car keys. "I pouted
"Please pretty please let me ride tomorrow "
"Fine"
"Yay" there was a car horn.
"Your date is here now go before you will be late."
"Bye see you , bye mum bye dad love you. I blow them a kiss "
"Mom says have fun sweetie, love you too"
"dad says have a great time,love you too"

I leave the house and close the door behind me. My date is standing against his car looking hot in black beanie , white t shirt and his favourite jeans don't ask me how I know. He looks up and flash me that killer smile that make my stomach do flips.

I walk up to him and he meets me halfway.

" Wow you look amazing Emily "
"Thank you , you look good too "
"Hey what's up with this look?"I hear a knock on the window and I see my sis winking at me. Ever since I told her me and Evan kissed she teases me whenever she gets the chance.I wave at her and stick my tongue out.

"To answer your question I coudnt decide what to wear and I didnt want overdress so i went with this look"he opens the car door for me like a gentlemen.

" thanks " I smile and step in.
He gets in and starts the car. I don't know where we going.

"Can I know where we going or?"

" It's a surprise love " and there he starts being cute.

"Can I at least get a hint?"

"Uhm it will give it away but I can tell you the place where we going the view is great."

"Okay " i look in his pocket and see a blindfold .
We arrive to a place that is forein to me.
"Why we in the woods? Are you going to kidnap me?

" funny put this on and don't look I will lead the way okay?
" okay but if u try anything I'm going to scream"

" you talk too much , don't let me put something over your mouth also" I gasp so much being cute.

" good now lets go "

As we walking further to wherever I hear the sound of the water . He takes blindfold off to reveal the most beautiful view I have ever seen but what catches my eye is the the round table with two chairs . It has a red tablecloth on and a bouquet of roses in the middle my favourite. There is a couple of dishes on their as well. I turned to the person who did this and give him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I cant believe you did this for me, for our first date"

" you said it , its our first date and it should be special , and memorable "

" I dont think I can forget something like this" I smiled.

We take a seat which he held the chair out for me.

" So did Ryan tell why he is going?"he looks kinda nervous.

" nope and dont care."

"Oh cool . Is all a he says
"Why u ask?"
" because you know u can't stay mad at him for long"
"Whatever I thought the date was about us not my brother".

" okay now tell what do you want for birthday that's coming up, I was thinking I take you out the whole day then we can wherever you want and i'll get you anything you want"

"Evan you spoil me too much but that do sound nice at least the outing part" he just shrugs not bothered.

"Emily if you don't want me to buy you anything it's fine I don't want you to feel uncomfortable" he mumbles something I can't hear .

" huh? Did you say something?
" I said I still don't know what to get you"
" we like knew eachother for 3 years and you still don't what I like?" I know he knows I adore cats so much but mum is allergic so we can't have one in the house.

" ofcause but whenever I give you something you say you " can't accept it " he air quotes. I feelbad now I can be difficult sometimes.

" sorry for being a brat " I sa guiltly

" you not you just can't make up your mind and the you choose the not to accept.

" okay i 'll tell you what I want for my birthday . He nods telling, me to continue.

" I want a car " I joke and he starts laughing

" yeah right 1 you drive like a drunk person 2 Shawn will kill me" I gasp at the first option but confused by the second one, I raise my brow but he ignores it

" okay lets just forget it when you decide what you want then call me up "

"Whatever" I mumble
We start eating and talk about everything we can think of like how we met and went on famliy trips we before we stared liking eachother. This date is going so well in can be myself around Evan knowing he won't judge me . He is a good listener I even told him why I was mad at Ryan and he didn't take sides. All he said that we should talk it out.
When we were done with our dinner Evan lashed out a blanket so that we could go sit and watch the view.

" M'lady the night has come to an end, I have to take you home now. "

" can we go for ice cream?"
" yeah sure "he winks
"Thank you the dinner was great and the one who planned it was also" he turned to side ands says" your welcome ".

After we had ice cream he dropped me off at Shawns since ther was a sleepover and all our friends would be there. Unfortunately Evan had a early flight in the morning so he can't stay too long. We arrive at Shawns apartment and the lights were off . They were probably messing around again.

I prepared myself for a long night ahead....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425 28 24
1.6K 88 33
"I love you. You know I would do anything for you right?" He barely whispers. "Then tell me one thing; how come I don't feel the same?"
363 12 11