mint green | y.seok

By 96JE0NS

yoongi thought it would be a good idea to change his hair colour. More

ONE.
TWO.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY ONE.
TWENTY TWO.
TWENTY THREE.
TWENTY FOUR.
TWENTY FIVE.
TWENTY SIX.
TWENTY SEVEN.
TWENTY EIGHT.
TWENTY NINE.
THIRTY.

THIRTEEN.

4.1K 274 71
By 96JE0NS

yoongi
i had just come out of the bathroom to find hoseok standing over the bed, looking at my phone. to say i was pissed was an understatement; i was furious. since when did he have the right to look through my phone, which has personal things on it?

as soon as i had muttered those words, the phone flew out of hoseok's hand; it was almost comical. he avoids my gaze as i cross my arms, awaiting an explanation.

"i-i'm sorry ok? i just heard some noise coming from this room so i-i came to look and it was your phone. you're yoongay aren't you?" i freeze. it sounded stupid out loud.

"i was texting you from the other room and the noise sounded every time my texts sent. i checked your phone and the messages we're from me, j-hoe."

i look at him dumbfound, yet he still continued to avoid my gaze. i awkwardly scratch the back of my neck.

"er...yeah i'm yoongay..." i don't know what else to say, the anger from before evaporating into nothing.

"well thanks for clearing that one up, sherlock." i snort at his sarcasm, despite the situation. an awkward silence follows. hoseok looks thoughtful and then timid he does a cute shake of his head before breathing in deeply.

"iknowthisisreallyunplannedbutwouldyouliketogotothenewramenplaceintownwithme?" hoseok says hurriedly.

"what?" i blink twice. "could you be a little clearer hoseok?"

"would. you. like. to. have. some. ramen. with. me? i think we have a lot to discuss."

"oh, um sure. i'll just grab my shoes." i make a big show of rummaging around for my shoes and he slips out of the bedroom.

i sigh inwardly. well, at least i know who he is now and vice versa. but i didn't want him to meet me like this: jumping on him, flat out drunk, and begging him to take me home. yanking on my pumas, i walk towards the kitchen, waiting for hoseok. truthfully, he's pretty adorable when he's shy. stop yoongi, he only found out who you were a few minutes ago.

"alright, i'm ready. let's g- wait."

"what? c'mon i'm hungry," i say, irritated.

"you'll catch hypothermia going out like that, it's the middle of winter. for god sake yoongi, i only just found out who you were. at least make a good first impression!"

i was only wearing a t shirt and a jacket, which hoseok had picked up before we left taehyung's. i glanced in the mirror: i looked pale and sickly, with huge eye-bags and i was shivering slightly.

"i'll be fine, don't worry about me."

hoseok unlocks his phone and for a second i think he's dropped the matter.

"yoongi. it's -2°c out there. no one's going to want to take care of you if you tell them you got sick like this." i dramatically sigh.

"fine. can i borrow a scarf?"
"i am this close to punchin-"
"im kidding, do you have a spare coat or hoodie or something?" i say, amused by hoseok's reaction. he runs back to his room to grab a hoodie for me. it's a simple grey one and i gladly accept it; it's very warm and smells like him.

"alright, now we can go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 10.4K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"
161K 6K 10
"you've taught me a lot of things, hyung. i want to teach you something." (min yoongi + jeon jungkook)
23.5K 2.5K 66
Hoseok's life was hell, total hell. And Yoongi was determined to change it. ⬆️ Yoongi ⬇️ Hoseok
133K 6.8K 38
Jungkook just wants to look pretty, maybe Hoseok can make him feel that way. Finished: 05/16/2018