Forever In Love With My Broth...

Da Faded_May_Roses

(Second Book to Falling In Love With My Brother's Best Friend) Dylan landed the role of Stiles on the new sh... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 5

33.8K 555 54
Da Faded_May_Roses

Here's Chapter 5! :) if you haven't already go check out my new story Stranded... With Him, please? I'm not going to post any more on that until I know for sure if I should go on.

Comment. Vote. Check out my other story!

Love, El

------------------------------------------

~~~ Callie's POV ~~~

"You sure?" I asked Scott.

"Yes! I need to see more than this boring hospital room. I'm not going to ask you again, Cals."

I smiled and got off the bed. He uncovered himself and put his arm around my shoulders to help keep him from falling. He hasn't walked in five months. Whenever he try's to walk by himself he just falls. Though with someone's help, he does a decent job.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Why do you keep asking so many questions?" He laughed. I shrugged as we turned the corner.

"Is this fine?" I asked looking to my brother. He looked out the window.

"Perfect." He whispered. Scott's room was on the top floor of the hospital. So what I did was take him to the waiting room. "It's beautiful." He smiled. I looked out to where he was looking.

The sun was lighting up the sky. Lights from buildings began to shut off, making the sunrise better than before.

"This is what you wanted to see." I said more to myself. He looked over to me with a smile. I looked down to his legs and they were shaking. "Scott," I walked him over to the couch, where he could also look outside.

"Dylan told me." I looked to him quickly.

"Everything?" He nodded.

"You seriously only slept for a minimum of five hours?" I nodded. "Why?"

"You know those nightmares that you see in scary movies? The ones where they're so bad that you actually wake up screaming and crying?" He nodded. "I had those every night. They were all about you Scott. Something different every night- death, not remembering anything, the list goes on. Each more getting worse than the last." I quietly told him.

"What about the panic attacks?"

I looked up to him and concern filled his eyes.

"They began the first time that you died." He looked scared. "My heart beats really fast. I get dizzy and the room gets smaller. I can't breathe. They can get pretty bad."

"Because of me?"

"Seriously Scott?" I looked at him like he was stupid. "You may make fun of me or whatever, but you're my best friend. We always have been since day one." He laughed. "I'm not kidding."

"I know you're not." He put his hand over mine. "From the time I threw my pacifier at you when mom brought you home." I laughed with him.

When he calmed down he looked out the window, watching the sky.

He had a little scar on his forehead, from where they had to stitch him up. He had stubble, which usually he would've shaved by now. He looked so different.

"Why are you crying?" He asked looking at me as if I had two heads. I wiped away the tears and smiled.

"I'm so glad you're awake." I took a breathe. "I love you so much, Scott." He smiled and put his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, loving the feeling of being able to hug him properly again.

"I love you, too, little sis. More than my car." I laughed and he pulled me away. "Stop crying." I nodded and stood up. When he stood up he wrapped his arm around me.

It took longer than usual to get back to the room, but that was to make sure he didn't fall or anything.

"Where were you two?" Mom asked after I opened the door.

"We had brother sister time." Scott told them.

"Callie, why does it look like you haven't slept in days?" Ryan asked. Scott sat in the bed and I went to the couch. Dylan smiled and kissed my temple.

"Cause I haven't."

Back to this sleep talk again? Can they find something else to talk about?

"Why?" Dad asked.

"The first night I couldn't and last night Scott didn't want to sleep so I stayed up with him. Catching him up on the last four months."

"Well you know what you're going to do today?" Kyle smiled. "You, Dylan, Ryan, Lauren, Zac, and I are going to go back to your apartment and sleep. Agreed?" He asked looking around.

"I'm down." Dylan and Ryan said.

"Please. That chair is not comfortable." Zac said rubbing his neck.

"Julia?" I asked. She looked to Scott and shook her head.

"I'm staying with this cutie."

"You should really go home." Scott said pushing her hair back. She shook her head and kissed his wrist. I looked to mom and dad.

"Go on." Dad said. "You need sleep." I went over to Scott and kissed his cheek.

"Go get sleep, sis."

"I heard you and Scott talking in the lobby." Dylan said as we got in our bed. As soon as we came in Kyle went right to Maverick's cage, sleep not crossing his mind anymore.

"How?" I asked putting my leg between his. A small smile appeared on my face when he kissed my head.

"I have ears." I rolled my eyes and he wrapped his arm around me, with a kiss to the head. "I woke up and didn't see you so I went to find you- to see if you were okay. I hope you don't mind that I told him." I shrugged and he grabbed my hand from his chest. He laced our fingers and looked to me.

"Honestly, I have no idea what would happen if he didn't wake up when he did."

"Believe me, I worried about it too." I sat up, resting my weight on my elbow.

"Dylan, I am so sorry for the past couple months. I can't imagine how that made you feel."

"Baby, I told you to stop saying that."

"I know, but I want you to know." I yawned at the end.

"Callie?" I laid back down on his bare chest.

"Huh?" I asked looking up to him.

"You haven't gotten any sleep in over forty-eight hours. Go to sleep." I sighed and he kissed my hand. "Now." I laughed and closed my eyes. "Good girl."

"You're so mean." I joked.

"I can be."

"Really?"

"Hell yes." I smiled and kissed his neck. "Except when you do that."

"Good night."

"Technically it's still morning."

"Shut up." I mumbled, yawning afterwards.

"Your yawn is so cute." I ignored him and began to drift into a deep sleep.

~~~ Dylan's POV ~~~

I woke up to a loud clashing noise. I grabbed my phone to check the time. It's three in the afternoon. I ran my hand over my face.

I looked down to Callie and she was still sleeping. Carefully, I untangled her from me and got up. I pulled on a pair of shorts and walked out of our room.

Maverick ran up to me and licked my leg. I chuckled and bent down to get him.

"Hi, buddy."

"Good afternoon, Dylan." Kelly said. I smiled and looked around. Zac and Lauren were on the pull out couch still sleeping while Ryan, Kyle, and James were sitting at the table eating. "Sorry for waking you. I didn't mean to drop the pan."

"That's alright." I smiled.

"Is she still sleeping?" James asked.

"Yeah, she's out cold." I grabbed a cup and turned on the water.

"For how long?" Kyle asked.

"Since we got here."

"About seven?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah." Ryan and I answered.

"Lauren and Zac are out too." I looked over and laughed, Kyle joining.

"Your couch is really comfortable." Zac said walking in the kitchen.

"That's what I said when I slept on it." Kyle agreed and took a drink of his water.

"Where's everyone?" Zac asked grabbing a slice of pizza Kyle and I just got.

"Ryan went back to the hospital with my parents." Kyle said, mouth full.

"Callie's still asleep."

"Still?"

"She hasn't slept in like two and a half days." I told Zac. He nodded remembering then sat down.

"Callie's still asleep?" Lauren asked walking in.

"If you were here you would've known that, Barbie." Kyle told her. She rolled her eyes and hit the back of his head.

"She has been since we got home." I told her. She went to the fridge and pulled out a container of salad.

"Mind if I eat this?" She asked me.

"Kyle ordered it for you."

"Wow," She looked to her younger brother. "My brother thought of me? That's a first." She laughed and grabbed a fork. She sat next to Zac at the table. "But it's like seven right now." She said talking of Callie, while covering her mouth while she chewed.

"Captain Obvious."

"I'm going to kill you, Kyle."

"Try it."

"Lay a hand on her and you'll be joining Scott in the hospital." Zac told Kyle as he reached for another slice.

"Ha." Lauren said sticking her tongue out to him. I shook my head with a small laugh when Kyle looked at me for help.

For a few hours now, I have been laying here next to Callie. I wasn't tired from my previous nap, seeing as I slept for a good couple of hours.

Kyle, Zac, and Lauren were still here. They wanted to make sure Callie was alright and they wanted to sleep some more. But they were being quite loud at some points, making me afraid Callie would wake up.

I looked down to Callie when she moved closer to me with a grunt. I smiled and kissed her forehead, causing her to smile.

"Well good morning, sleeping beauty."

"Hi." I pushed her hair off her shoulder. She blinked a few times, but then decided to keep her eyes closed.

"How did you sleep, beautiful?"

"Wonderful."

"Good." I kissed her head with a smile.

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"Over twelve hours." Her eyes got big and she sat up.

"You're kidding."

"I'm not." I said amused as she tore the blanket off her and ran to the window. She pushed the curtain back to see the dark. She looked back to me. "It's one in the morning." She sighed and ran her hands trough her messy, yet sexy, hair. "Why are you freaking out?" I asked walking to her.

When I got to her I placed my hands on her waist and she relaxed at my touch. I kissed her shoulder.

"Scott and I have missed so much time together that if would take months to get back-"

"Babe?" I took her hands from her hair and held them. "He said to keep you sleeping."

"I can sleep anytime."

"With the way you've been sleeping lately, everyone wanted you to keep sleeping."

"It sounds like they hate me."

"Not at all." I laughed and kissed her forehead. "They're just worried about you. You took it the hardest." I whispered.

She took her hands from mine and wrapped her arms around me. I smiled as she put her forehead on my chest.

"Thanks."

"Cals?" I turned my head and Ryan stood there. Callie smiled to her little brother. "I thought you were up."

"What do you need?" She asked.

"Maverick wanted to say hi and I was bored." We laughed and Callie went over to the door.

"Hi, baby." She told our puppy. He wagged his tail and licked her. She laughed and held him in her arms. "Want to take him out?" She asked Ryan.

"Yeah."

"Babe?" She asked looking back to me.

"You two go. I'll be in here." She smiled and nodded.

"You haven't brushed your hair yet?" Ryan asked. She pushed him and they laughed together.

I was worried that I would never hear that laugh again.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

153K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
122K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...