First Time For Everything😍😍...

De leonalewis254

leiana moved to Brooklyn,NY and bumped into Katorah(young m.a.) ..........find out what happens🤔 Mai multe

Intros (leiana)
Intros (young m.a.)
sleep over ❤❤

club 🤗

2K 34 1
De leonalewis254

Leiana POV.

I was really bored so I got dressed in a black skin tight dress to god the club called meno's NewYork's Finest. I pulled up looking for something to do. I ordered a couples shots of henny.

Young M.A.

I was in the VIP section with my homies. Eli,Twist,Pvnch,and my brown skinned twin Keys OOOUUU. When I saw a girl ordering my favorite drink hennnnny. So I went over there since she was looking lost/bored; so I told them I'll be rt back.

Me: Hey shorty how you don't nun

??: nun bored wanted to find out the hype of Brooklyn clubs

Me: you not from here it sure sound like it (she giggles)

??:yea I get that alot my name is leiana btw what's yours?

Me: pretty name and its young M.A.(I pulled out my hand)

Leiana: what's your real name (she said dead serious)

Me: I can't tell all that ma but definitely give me a call sum time

Leiana: I haven't like a girl before

Me: Well there's a first time for every thing I said.

Leiana: (she titled her head) alright I guess let's see how we do first.

Me: I smiled and agreed. We gave each other our numbers and went our separate ways

Thanks for reading keep up with the story way more coming 😍

Vote
Read
Comments

Fmoi @___richsav and @boats___hoes

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

179K 4.8K 41
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
601K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
239K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...