sleep over ❤❤

Leiana POV.

I went home and went straight to the shower I washed my hair and cleaned my body. I put on a over sized T-shirt and boxers and climbed in bed turning on Pitbulls and Parolees then I heard a ding.

(Baby is leiana name in young phone's and damn ma is young ma)

Damn ma😍😍
Hey its ma from the club

Baby❤
IK wyd?

Damn ma😍😍
Nothing bored ash wbu?

Baby❤
Wanna come ova and chill 😏bring sum clothes

Damn ma😍😍
Hell yea omw

Baby❤
Alright 😊 hurry
*END OF CONVO*

I was waiting when I heard the door bell ring I rushed down the hall way and open the door. Welcome in I said outta breath, damn did u run or something; actually I did I blushed she laughed and walked in sorry if I look a mess realizing that I'm still in my pajamas. Naw shorty I'm fine with it she smiled, so what u wanna do she winked my face grew serious and I said just because I asked you over doesn't mean i want you. Damn I swore I thought u would understand. I'm sorry it wasn't like that it was a light joke, I started laughing and hit her arm lightly.

Me:well since you are here let's get to know each other now that I'm realizing that I just let a possible killer in my how

Kat(young ma): hehe you rt well my real name is Katorah kasanova and in from brooklyn I lived in Virginia for a while and came back when found out bout my brudda being dead.

Me: Oh 😳 I'm sorry I lost my great grandma and she lived far I was mad at myself cause I couldn't see her and vr there to stop it and let her know I was there for her I was 14 so I guess I couldn't go I said on tears

Kat: Its okay she reassured me,his the reason I keep going with my music. Its red lyfe u know what I mean?

Me: Yeah same here I gotta do it for my family man music is lyfe, wait you look hella familiar did you make a Brooklyn remix to a song?

Kat: Lol actually I did and a couple others damn im happy u like my music.

Me: hell ya you go hard (I turned and look her in her eyes) we should make a song, not that's all I'm interested in now but I looked up to you lows.

Kat:mmh maybe I will you're really pretty she smiled looking at me.

Me: Well alr you wanna lay down and watch TV I said yawning.

Kat: yea where you want me to sleep??

Me: you can sleep in my bed but don't try nothing😑

Kat: always thinking someone trying to try some on you😐

Me: niqqa shut up and lay down

Kat: alr niqqa damn don't be bossing me around.

Me: shut up and eat my p**

Kat: suck my d**

Me: you don't have one🤔

Kat: yes I do that rt in my damn car.

Me: haha real funny😭 soooo do u smoke???

Kat: yepp she said popping the p

Me: I haven't😇😇 I'm good

Kat: well I'm tired she *yawns*(she changes her clothes and get comfy)story

Hope y'all enjoyed the story and keep reading

Fmoi @___richsav
Amosc @tutulewis257 (hoe's and boats)