Caleo - This new guy at camp...

By copperitz

Summer Livia is in love with the new guy at camp, but some things just aren't meant to be. WARNING! Contains... More

Into
Ch 1 / Newcomers and New Resolutions
Ch 2 / Dragons and Dangerous Quests
Ch 4 / Secrets and Ship Building
Ch 5 / Monsters and Mega Lies
Ch 6 / Goodbyes and Getting Advice
Ch 7 / Photos and Painfully Intense Feelings
Ch 8 / Calypso and Completed Phrophosies
Ch 9 / Her and Heaps of Lies
Ch 10 / Bunker 9 and Backfiring Plans
Ch 11 / Conseince and Capture the Flag
Ch 12 / Revenge and Recklessness
Ch 13 / Emotion and Empty Seats
Ch 14 / Dreams and Dreaming
Ch 15 / Girlfriend and Good Times
Ch 16 / Remember and Red Alert!
Ch 17 / Rememberance and Remembering
The End

Ch 3 / Return and Really Serious Crushes

2.7K 70 63
By copperitz

He’s back! The three newbies succeed on their quest and now they’re back back back!

                Chiron threw a huge party after they got back and I managed to talk to Leo, our conversation went something like this:

                (Me) “Hi again.”

                (Him) “Uh, do I know you?”

                “Um, yeah, we met before you left on your quest. I’m Summer Livia”

                “Oh right! I think I remember you” (which means he didn’t)

                “Yeah, well… Where’s your dragon?”

                “Oh, he’s, he… we crashed and um, he didn’t make it.”

                “OMG! I’m so sorry”

                This gave me an excuse to HUG HIM!!! Can you believe it, I actually hugged him!!! He smelt like wood smoke and oil, doesn’t sound very nice right now but on him it smelt great…

                And you’ll never guess what else; he’s been made Head Counsellor! Like, how cool is that!

                He explained the whole quest to me, Percy Jackson (that’s Annabeth’s boyfriend, the one who’s missing) is actually in some Roman demi-god camp! There are still some Roman demi-gods and Jason (he’s one of the newbies) is a Roman demi-god but Hera wiped his memory…  I lost track again but Leo said that him, Jason, Piper (3rd newbie) and Annabeth are going on some quest next summer to Greece! Lucky! I’d love to go to Greece! I wonder if they’d let me tag along…

                But it means that they’re going to be gone for a long time, again! I determined to get Leo to addmit he likes me before he goes and maybe even take me along on the quest, my first quest!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 121 16
Camp Killzone was a charming little place.It could be slow sometimes, but Y/N always had her best friends with her.Unfortunately, everyone is doing s...
131K 4K 31
Leo is finally happy. He's found Calypso, the most beautiful girl he's ever met. They're the perfect pair, the two loners. All is well, and they go b...
1.1K 167 24
When Lexi meets Alec, she thinks that she has fallen in love. But when she notices his many flaws, she starts to think differently. And to make thing...
21.2K 1.2K 22
Jared is forced to go to a summer camp, where he falls in love with his bunk mate.