That's my Girl (Camren) REWRI...

By SELENATORTILFOREV

"I like how you're my sun Lauren" Camila sighs contently, but is soon interrupted when I cut her little bliss... More

Trailer
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
About Me
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch 15
...
ohmy its been awhiLe

Ch.4

3.4K 119 11
By SELENATORTILFOREV

'I ran as fast I could, for as long as I could

What am I going to do?'

Laurens Pov:

It's currently Monday and I've been trying to get ready for the past twenty minutes. I never really was a morning person. It's only been a day since I talked with Ally and found out I'm a hybrid.I had received numerous telepathic messages from Normani, wondering why I had left so quick and with no explanation I decided it was best to just not answer her. That was a bad decision because she had sent me a message telling me that she was picking me up on her way to school, no excuses. So now here I am after eventually getting my act together.

The doorbell rang so I hopped up from the couch and approached my door. I knew it was Normani on the other side so I just lazily swung it open and stepped outside. She cautiously eyed me before speaking up.

"Laur, are you okay?" Honestly I didn't even know the answer to that question myself. After a moment in thought I looked up to answer her as we made our way to her car.

"Honestly? I don't even know. Just a couple of days ago I was normal, everything was still normal..I can't even think straight Mani.........But everything is gonna be okay, right?" My eyes searched Normanis frantically, looking for some kind of answer. She smiles sadly and turns to me making sure that she still has an eye on the road while averting her attention to me.

"Everything will be fine, just try not to overthink" She replies. Sure like not overthinking was an easy thing to do. The car was silent for a couple more minutes until Mani decided to add something to her previous statement.

"Your eyes changed colour when you saw her Laur......." her words trailed off and I knew exactly what she was talking about. That was one of the main reasons I had ran out of there that night. That and fear. To say I was scared would be an understatement.

"I know Mani" I groaned before continuing "what am I supposed to do? why did it have to be Camila and not some guy that I wouldn't meet for at least another five years" I heard Normani chuckling lightly and I sent a look as to say "I'm being serious"

"Well you should blame the moon God. She's the one that chooses who a wolf imprints on. But hey, who says you have to be involved romantically with the person you're imprinted on. I mean why can't you have a platonic friendship. I don't think there's any rules, and besides you're straight aren't you?" Normani kept babbling on and on. Why is everybody taking a sudden interest in my sexuality all of a sudden. Damn.

"As far as I know, I'm into guys, so yeah" I didn't feel very comfortable talking about stuff like this, I never have been and Normani sensed it so we dropped it there. For the rest of the way to school we talked about anything and everything. I can't express how happy I am to have Mani, because without everything would be 1000 times harder.

The both of us stepped out of the car and made a bee-line to the school entrance. There were already a lot of people here and occasionally we'd have an odd look sent our way. I figured it was just because Normani and I were actually walking with one another, as usually I'd be with Luis, Vero and Lucy. I used to see Mani in the halls but didn't give to much notice as I thought 'oh just another regular student' boy I was off about that one. Once I had reached my locker I saw Vero waiting there for me. Normani and I parted ways, and I greeted Vero.

"Someones happy" I comment looking at her briefly before turning around and shoving some books into my locker.

"That's because I am Laur! This morning Ty asked me to sit at his table with his friends" She states with her hand over her heart. She genuinely looked content and that made me happy.

"Awwwww how cute" I say in a baby-ish voice. She swatted my arm lightly and I feigned hurt. I had finished at my locker, and we were now headed towards Lucy and Luis' locker. Once we caught a glimpse of them the first bell went, just great. Vero and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes but instead of heading to class we walked over to LX2 <that's what we called them when they were together>

"Hey" Luis smiles ear to ear. We all engage in a little group hug before quickly discussing our lunch plans. We quickly had to disperse as the late bell would ring any minute now. Lu and I had first period together.

The day had gone pretty fast and I was now sitting in science, waiting for the ten minutes until lunch to pass. I had Vero and Luis with me for this class so they made it bearable. I sat beside Luis and Vero sat just in front of us. There weren't many of us in this class today as they were gone on some sort of field trip. How was it only now that I noticed that she was in this class? I knew we had English and Gym together but I never knew about science. Huh, that's weird. She must have sensed me looking at her because she lifted her head out of her textbook to peer around the room. I quickly averted my gaze when Luis suddenly turned to me. For the most part of the class he'd been throwing paper at Vero, it was quite interesting to say the least.

"How come I've never noticed her before? Damn" I craned my neck to see who he was talking about. I could only see Camila? Wait. Hell nah he can't be talking about her...

"Who?" I inquire, as if it would magically make the girl disappear. Nope, she's still there.

"Right there" He scoffed as if it was impossible to see her, which was very true. The fact he was talking about her like that made me feel uncomfortable, but I don't know why. I had talked with Normani and she said that I didn't have to be romantically involved with Camila just because I had imprinted on her.

"Leave her alone bro" I say, my voice coming out an octave lower than it usually would and I even startled myself. I felt really protective over her and she wasn't even mine. I kept telling myself that it was just the wolf instincts that had taken over, I mean that's believable.

"Woah, what the heck is up with you Jauregui? Since when do you care about what girls I pursue" He snorts before continuing "wait....are you jealous?" It was now my turn to snort.

"And why exactly would I be jealous?" I ask incredulously. Was it that obvious that I was being protective over Camila.

"Oh come on Laur, we all know you have the hots for me" He states dramatically, and I let out a full blown laugh. Sure Luis and I used to have a thing but we decided that we're better off as friends. "You wish Lu, you wish" I say, teasing him but he just brushed me off.

I looked up and saw that Camila was now looking over at us. Our gazes met and her eyes were so intense. Her dark brown iris' turning a hazel colour with the sun radiating through the window. It ended too soon when the bell rang loudly and the students practically ran out of the room. I took my time and shuffled over to Vero.

"You're coming with me to lunch" She stated once she had collected herself together. Luis had ran out of the class among the other students.

"I think you're forgetting that I wasn't invited Vero" I chuckle as we trudged through the hallways to the lunch room.

"Well I invited you now" She says smugly, pulling my arm as she dragged me over to Tylers table. I only recognized some of the girls that I play softball with, Tyler and Camila, some guys from the football team, and....the rude ass guy from the party? Dang. I sat down beside Camila, so I was infront of Vero. As soon as we were seated Tyler started introducing everyone. Once we were all introducing everyone started conversing. I felt awkward, I wasn't talking with anyone so I just tapped away on my phone. I probably would have partook if Camila wasn't talking with her friend who I have come to know as Dinah, and if Vero weren't so infatuated with one another. The pondered over the thought of leaving but ruled it out once I had fully thought it out, I would come off as rude and I didn't want that.

"Hey, wanna go with us outside?" Dinah asked me, smiling mischievously. She kind of took me by surprise but I nodded and we were about to leave when Austin (the guy from the party) spoke.

"Where are you going?" He questions the two girls, ignoring me once again.

"Outer space Austin. Why do you care?" Dinah answers sassily and if I could have, I would've high dived her then and there. He rolled his eyes and turned his attention towards Camila.

"We were going outside" she says calmly, reaching for Dinah and I's arms she pulled us out of the cafeteria. On our way through the hallway I spotted Normani.

"Hey do you mind if I bring my friend?" I didn't want to just invite her without asking.

"Sure". "Great" I grin as I call Normani over. She looked taken back but made her way over anyway.

"Umm....hey" she says awkwardly, she looked uncomfortable and I had no idea why. I looked over to Camila and Dinah but they were just solemn faced. No emotions, or expressions. I looked over at Mani once again and she sent me a message on the link.

"Why did you call me over?" She asks, by this point I was confused.

"What do you mean? I just wanted to know if youd like to go outside with us" she took her face into her hands and supressed a sigh. The two girls beside us didn't seem to notice though, they were standing and looking at one another too.

"They're wolves they hate me" She answers, looking at me to see how I'd react.

"What??" Dinah and Camilas heads snapped up and looked at me. I said that aloud didn't I? Normani face-Palmer herself.

"Umm..nevermind, we're still going outside?" I say awkwardly smiling and gesture to the door.

"Sure, I just wanna talk to Mani for a sec, so you and Mila can head out now" Dinah answered. She didn't look too mad or anything so that calmed my nerves a little. I didn't want anything bad to happen to Mani. Dinah quickly muttered something to Camila before shooing us outside.

"How are you?" Camila asks once we were outside. I looked at her oddly and laughed. She looked confused as to why I started laughing so I explained.

"It's just..... I kind of find small talk boring, it makes everything seem awkward" She made her mouth into an 'oh' and she nodded her head.

"I agree, I just didn't know how to break the ice" She chuckles, before her eyes lit up.

"I'll start again" she composed herself then continued "knock knock"

"Who's there?" I smile at her childishness.

"A fat polar bear"

"A fat polar bear who?"

"A fat polar bear to break the ice" and with that I cracked up. She, herself was laughing hysterically and I couldn't help but to the same.

"That was so lame" I say once I gather myself.

"No. It was amazing" she replies, wiping away fake tears of laughter.

"If you say so" I laugh. Once we got talking, I realized just how well we got along. After ten minutes alone, Dinah and Mani joined us. No one looked injured so I took that as a good sign. We all took to one another straight away, and the atmosphere was great and I couldn't be more thankful to just be here with these amazing three girls. I can see us all being close and even just the thought makes me happy. But I wonder what they'd think once they find out I'm a hybrid, if they don't already know. I mean they seem to accept Mani and they know she's a vampire.......I really hope they'll accept me, or they could just ignore me and hate me.......hopefully the first option. The bell went and we all groaned. We stood up and made our way inside to finish our last few periods.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
A/n ugggh I'm so sorry about how shitty this chapter is, it was kind of rushed because i couldnt update yesterday. Anyways don't forget to comment and vote ily 💕

-Kayla 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
218K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
438K 30K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...