Her Butler, in Love with his...

By Lizzie_Phantomhive06

Elizabeth Midford, the lady with a pure heart has turned into a merciless and a ruthless lady. She summoned a... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: Her Butler, One Hell of a Kind
Chapter 2: Her Butler, Smiling
Chapter 3: His Mistress, Reminding the Past
Chapter 4: Her Butler, in Love
Chapter 5: Her Butler, Dancing the Night
Chapter 6: Her Butler, Bravest
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Her Butler, Challenged
Chapter 8: Her Butler, Sadistic
Chapter 9: Her Butler, Caring
Chapter 10: Her Butler, At the Circus
Chapter 11: Her Butler, Joining the Circus
Chapter 12: Her Butler, Inspecting
Chapter 14: Her Butler, Pretending
Chapter 15: Her Butler, Hardworking

Chapter 13: His Mistress, Performing the Stage

470 31 4
By Lizzie_Phantomhive06

Chapter 13: His Mistress, Performing the Stage

Elizabeth's POV

Everyone gathered here at the circus after our little conversation outside with the Shinigamis. The first stringers are also here to perform.

"Now, for 'ye task. Ye will all perform with us here at the circus. Do all your best!"

Performance at the circus with the first stringers? Sounds interesting. So as we have decided, the partners in act will be Knife-senpai and I, Smile and Ashera, Black and Suit (Which they don't like) and Red.

In the first act, it was only Happy-senpai, Jumbo, Harry and Mandy and Medusa who performed. Then Knife-senpai and I will be the next.

"Knife-senpai, what shall I do for this act?"

"Eh-to... Just relax and stay there at the wheel. Don't worry. Everything will be fine!" he said in smile. But truthfully, I am very nervous.

I just saw the wheel in the middle and... No way... I will be the model for his knife throwing event!

I just saw Phantomhive laughed in a silent manner. You little brat!! Tss... Now is not the time for that Elizabeth. Show him that you are brave enough for this little situation.

I then had a confidence to go and stand myself in the middle of the stage. Next is placing me in the wheel and making it move clockwise.

I just saw Knife-senpai is pointing the knife at me. This is it..! The end of me!

First Strike - At my right

Second Strike - At my left

Third Strike - Near my left ear!

Fourth Strike - Very near my right ear!

Fifth Strike - Above my head!!

After those life-threatening act, they released me from the wheel then bowed. I immediately got a headache for that act. I looked like hypnotized.

"You okay, Bambina-san?"

"Y-yeah Knife-senpai. I just got stunned because of the circulation of the wheel. Plus, I am really nervous. I thought I was going to die! Haha!" I just said in a laugh.

"Ahaha! You're really brave Bambina! Let's just watch here with Happy-senpai and the others."

I am currently watching now is Black (aka Sebby/Bassy/Sebas-chan) who is performing with Suit (aka Megane/Will/Occult Freak) with the balancing of heights using ball and cylinder things.

"Wah! Black and Suit are indeed amazing! They're BLOODLY superhuman. Ne?"

"Too true, Knife-senpai." Really. They are 'Indeed' superhuman.

Then Smile (aka Phantomhive/Little Devil/Brat) along with Ashera-san who is performing aerial acrobatics.

My, my. You're really are a Queen's dog eh? Willing to do anything for the sake of the Queen, huh.

Then Red who is insisting to have his solo performance, which he dedicate to someone he said. He then stepped in the stage, spotlights turned red and...

"It's showtime!

The last letter in Bassy's name. Y!

And Grell Michaelis is here! M!

Oh! My dear Sebas-chan. The woman who is hot as fire was.. I!

And this pretty woman is asking you."

(For further details, please watch Kuroshitsuji II OVA Episode 4: Ciel in Wonderland 2 - Grell's dance)

Me, Ciel and the others had been hanging our mouths open. Seriously?! That's an act?! What the hell is going on with him!

"Tss! How shameful! And what's with his get up 'Grell Michaelis' eh? Like that would happen. Look at Sebastian."

I then turned to Sebastian who is very ashamed and is not watching his performance. Oh my Sebastian. Charismatic eh?

Tss... I don't want that creature to be with me. I'd rather had Sebastian to be with me than him.

---

Ciel's POV

After the performance, we new members have gone to the tents with the first stringers for the tent assignments.

I've been observing every actions of this shinigamis in case they do something against our agreement earlier.

"And now! The moment we've been waiting for! It's time for the tent assignments!"

"Right." I am not excited at all. I am really tired from that performance. Plus, I wanted to puke because of this red-freak's performance earlier.

"Hey, 'ye look pretty exhausted right there, ee. Smile, smile!"

Plus, another problem from here. Why do people likes me to smile? There's nothing to be happy of. I have no choice but to smile again.

"R-right." Life here is even harder than I think it would be! Smiling is not easy!

"Now, the result of this lottery. Smile will be in Tent Eigth with him."

A teenager boy stand before Happy-senpai greeted me with a smile. I just nodded.

'This is much difficult than I thought. I am suddenly rooming with a stranger. This will be not easy.'

"Bambina-san will be with Tent Nine and Black will be in Tent Ten."

Shit. We cannot investigate when we are seperated like this. I cannot move freely with this stranger walking around.

"This is not good. If I was partnered to that Megane, I can't easily investigate. He seems very strict." Elizabeth stated in her thoughts.

Looking back on what happened to our mission with William Spears travelling around. It didn't resulted well.

"Bambina-san will be... Red's roommate."

"Eeeeh?! Why with this woman?!" If I were to chose to be paired with him, I'd rather paired with Elizabeth.

"Same reaction, Red-san." Elizabeth also didn't like having the same room with him. He's the one who killed Aunt Ann and now, he is suddenly room mating with Aunt Ann's niece?

"I'd wanted to be paired up with Sebas-chan and Will. It would be wonderfu--Ouch! What's with that attitude?!"

"Stop saying nonsense there, Red."

"Kyaah! What a cold attitude Will! My dear William is Jealous at Sebas-chan."

Tss. Have some shame!

"Then Black will be with...

Suit!"

What?! Grell, Elizabeth and I heard something strange and look at them in surprised. They do really hate each other, huh.

"The battle between these two will begin." she said in whisper. I just replied.

"Stop kidding around there Elizabeth."

"Ahahaha! Look at them. They're already close friends. Haha." As if that will happen. A Shinigami who always calls a devil a vermin will be friends?

"Well! Everything's settled. Good night!" said by Knife-senpai and the other first stringers are also going.

"W-wait--" They're gone that fast. I looked at the others especially Sebastian and William who is still standing straight and Elizabeth with Grell who is not talking to each other.

What a scenario I have.

---

AT LAST!!! I Have UPDATED this story again!! Sigh. Its kinda hard to think of the next part of the story, but I can DO THIS!!

Thank you to everyone who supports this story until the end! I really give you my salute! To @pugsjb sorry for this update! It took so long. Haha!!

Thank you so much Minnasan!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527 12 29
This is a fanfiction of Black Butler. I wrote this for a friend because he seems to be a bit obsessed with one I showed him over Skype. Anyways, it f...
33.1K 1.1K 36
'I was cut off by the new most unexpected thing...she ran up to me and hugged me. It made me smile even though I shouldn't be enjoying it I missed th...
10.1K 290 45
(FanFic Rewritten) Ciel lost his parents in a fire, or so he thought...he was later kidnapped and tortured til he summoned a what seemed like a Raven...
22.6K 364 23
When a young lady is found on the Phantomhive estate, Ciel orders for his servants to care for her until she is well again. Ciel is intrigued by this...