Child of Ice (Thomas Shelby)

Od tammieskylah

19 year old Ayla Sekin child of Turkish emperor Kemal Sekin runs away too Small Heath Birmingham in hopes for... Viac

Child Of Ice The Official Trailer!
Prologue
Chapter one: Fresh Face
Chapter Two: Always a game
Chapter Three: Invitation
Chapter Four: Paraded
Chapter Five: If only I could tell you
Chapter Six: Wanted
Chapter Eight: Everything is not what it seems
Chapter Nine: Two's a crowd
Chapter Ten:Returned (Special Edition)
Chapter Eleven: Back home
Chapter twelve: Foresee
Chapter Thirteen: Hide and Seek
Chapter Fourteen: No choice
Chapter Fifteen: Body Count
Chapter sixteen: Cold water
Chapter seventeen: Make it out alive
Chapter eighteen: Affliction
Chapter Nineteen: Princesses orders
Chapter Twenty: Hometown Glory
Chapter Twenty One: Uncharted Territory
Chapter Twenty Two: Not afraid anymore
Chapter Twenty Three:The Truth Hurts
Chapter Twenty Four: Wedding bells
Chapter Twenty Five: Weaknesses
Chapter Twenty Six: Returning home
Chapter Twenty Seven: Big news
Chapter Twenty Eight: Feuds
Chapter Twenty Nine: Thawing the ice
Chapter Thirty: A Big Family
Chapter Thirty One: Love Birds
Chapter Thirty Two: Till death do us part
Chapter Thirty Four: The ending

Chapter Seven: Just Stronger

12.4K 275 28
Od tammieskylah

In the garrison later that day Tommy had poured her a drink.Ayla stared at the drink in her cup swirling it around watching the golden liquid spiral.traumatised, panicked.for the first time she didn't feel like drinking it. Every ounce of energy in her body had been removed.

Emotionless.She hadn't spoken since they left her house, she was in deep thought thinking of what she would do next. Where would she go? Alone once again. She knew her father would find her eventually but not this quickly. She thought she was but she wasn't prepared for it she really wasn't prepared to see him again. The voices of John, Arthur and Polly became apparent but she didn't look up. She remained silent.

"What happened?" Polly asked tommy, looking between them both.

"Someone's after her" He said quiet but Ayla heard, she heard everything

"Did you see who it was?" John asked but Tommy shook his head.

"Who are you working for!" polly shouted at the silent figure. She didn't even flinch at Polly's words, she simply twirled the drink around in the cup.

"Why aint she talking?"Arthur raised his voice at Tommy

"Something aint right mate" John whispered to tommy. His eyes concentrating on Ayla and how quiet she was being. but he had figured it out.

"Those men-" he lit a cigarette before taking a seat opposite her. "They wanted you?" he raised his eyebrows. She had loads of expensive jewellery but they weren't after them. They were after her.

"Not the jewels but you. You must be more important than them" He blew puffs of smoke into the air. Polly, John and Arthur watched and listened carefully. Ayla pressed her eyes shut.Tommy had figured out who she was there was no point in hiding it anymore. She was giving in, her heart was beginning to pump and she could feel it.

"So who is she then?" Polly asks impatiently 

"The daughter of King Sekin of Turkey, " he said out of nowhere which burned a fire in her heart. Pure anger raging through her body, her breathing getting heavier, her eyes blinking faster.

"its the only thing that makes sense. The jewels, the secrecy, the skills." Tommy thought she had come here to kill him after what he had done to her father

"Little bitch" Arthur tried to punch her but Tommy held him back.

"have you come to kill us all then? hmm was that you're plan?" Polly's voice now filled with spite.She stood up pacing around the pub. 

"If it wasn't for the peaky blinders I wouldn't have been able to escape in the first place" her voice quieter than usual

"What do you mean?" polly asked but Ayla stood up walking around the pub a little ignoring her question, she stopped and hesitated, years of anguish and suffering crossing her mind. Reaching for the small knife in her leg holster, when she turns around with a sudden rage throwing it directly at the wooden door frame of the Garrison a few feet away, passing tommy's right ear. everyone surprised by her accuracy and ability.

"see? if I wanted you dead I would have aimed a few inches to the left" she insists.A few seconds of tension rising between them all. John whips out his gun pointing it directly at her. Tommy's heart skips a beat fearing what would happen next. 

"John put the gun down!" Tommy pleaded

"Do it! you'll be doing me a favour" Ayla plopped down in her seat again finally drinking her drink slamming the glass down on the table when she was done. They all stared at her in amazement. They were surprised at how fearless she was. Something touched Polly's heart. She could see that this young girl had suffered a dear amount. John eventually put the gun down. 

"I told you I wasn't a threat and I meant it. what you did to the king saved me... I am forever in your debt. I didn't come here to kill any of you. I simply came to thank you... in my own time" Ayla's voice was more honest. Polly knew there was more to the story. She didn't call the king her father which must have meant something happened between them

"Give us a moment chaps" Polly said to the boys. Arthur and John left moments after but Tommy didn't seem to get the message.

"That applies to you as well Tommy" Polly says

"He can stay" Ayla finally says. She felt a warmth towards tommy. Like she could trust him. He was happy and surprised when she asked for him to stay, glad that she was beginning to trust him. He poured them all a drink before sitting down. For the first time in ages Ayla finally broke her silence the words that were about to come out of her mouth had never been heard by anyone, and she doubted herself.

"What did you mean when you said the peaky blinders helped you escape?" Polly looked at the scorned child sitting before her. Scanning every inch of her face noticing the scar below her lip

"I've seen things, felt things that should never be witnessed by another human being" Ayla stared into space. Polly and tommy listened without saying a word.

"King Sekin isn't my biological father, I was abandoned in the woods. Thats where he found me. When a gypsy told him I was cursed he lost the plot. she said that the curse will only be lifted when I find my weakness and embrace it" Ayla's eyes met Tommy. He finally started to understand her wisdom.

"what happened to you're real parents" Polly asks. She scanned her eyes for tears but Ayla had cried all of them years ago

"I don't know, I never asked" Ayla admitted

"What happened after?" Tommy asked wanting to know more and more about the beauty he had fallen deeply in love with.

"The first time he raped me I was 11" She remembered the memory vividly. She could still feel him close to her when she closed her eyes his breath on her neck. Tommy clenched his jaw watching her eyes flinch every now and then remembering the painful memories.

"What about your mother?" Tommy asked hoping for a better answer.

"He blamed the deaths of his wife and children on me although they were all tragic accidents he would beat me black and blue, I was cursed.no one dared to help me, he was too powerful. Anyone that would stand up to him would be killed.He would lock me in tiny cages for hours while he would eat forcing me to watch as I starved" She said. silence fell in the room once again. Tommy's fists clenched so hard his knuckles started to turn white. 

"After my 16 birthday I gave birth to my child, she was so beautiful. Her eyes as green as mine, hair dark brown and straight like mine she was the only good thing to come of my miserable existance." Ayla smiled at the little baby face she remembered.Polly's eyes started to well as Ayla spoke

"What happened to her?"Tommy could see the pain building in her face once again as she spoke. He couldn't even begin to imagine the things she had been through neither could Polly.

"He murdered her in cold blood in front of all his followers. he even made a speech like it was something to be celebrated.'This child had carried down the curse from its mother. The people of my kingdom do not deserve to face this curse as I have' he said I would never see my daughters beautiful green eyes again" Tommy watched as her lips moved slowly. 

"And you know what the most painful part is? I couldn't even stop him because I was locked in a fucking cage watching him stab my little girl, powerless to do anything!" Polly wiped her eyes.Tommy stunned by what he was hearing

"Seen as I was the only child left I was going to become queen if the king was to pass When you robbed the palace he knew there was no better time than now to marry me off to a rich king. The king of Israel" She admitted

"Isn't he old?" Tommy finally asked

"90" Ayla said simply. "I didn't want to live my life like that, I wanted to fall in love. I wanted to be happy. If you hadn't of robbed the palace I would never have been pushed over the edge when he tried to force me to marry the king" Her eyes brightened up again. Polly looked at Tommy with a little sympathy. For the first time The peaky blinders did something good for someone and she was proud of him. 

"I Don't think you're cursed. I think you're and angel. A strong angel and I think fate brought us all together" Polly smiled at her but Ayla couldn't return

"I'm no angel Polly, obviously not. I'm everyone's worst nightmare even my own" she looked up at Tommy

"so now you know the truth can you look at me the same?" Ayla asked knowing the answer.

"You are the same girl, just stronger" Polly held her hand in hers.

"You will stay with us till-" Tommy spoke but they were cut off from they're conversation

"Ayla you're coming with us" a bulky bunch of men stood in the doorway of the garrison. Ayla's eyes widened. Tommy stood up protectively pushing his chair back in the processed. A gallon of fear running through Polly's body.

"Over my dead body" Tommy's voice now deep and filled with darkness...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2M 47K 51
Because every girl needs their own prince charming, but some girls need their own birmingham gangster. •BOOK ONE COMPLETED• •SEASON ONE- SEASON TWO...
39.9K 2.5K 19
────────────────── .˚ᵎ┊ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗈𝗒 ⋆.ೃ࿔:・❝ 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝘩𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔...
15.8K 500 24
After traumatising events, you move to Birmingham and take up work with Shelby Company Limited. You fall for Thomas Shelby without knowing that you a...