His Oreo Princesa

By SarcasticallyWitty

[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervousl... More

HIS OREO PRINCESA
{1} My 3 Brothers
{2} You Tickle the Dragon, You Get Burnt
{3} The Bra Unhooker
{4} Never Let Summer-Storm and Reese Teach
{5} Art + Kayden = Hell
{6} Overprotective Brothers
{7} Unnecessarily Overprotective Brothers Ship Stayden
{8} The Quads Kitchen Disaster
{9} Truth or Dare
{10} Mother Nature Payed Her a Visit
{11} Death Anniversary
{12} The Story of Jayden Paris
{13} The Tree Stump
{14} Kayden's Father
{15} Mission Cola
{16} Ask Her Out, Idiot
{17} Say Yes, Idiot
{18} The New Girl
{19} Jayden Would Have Believed Me
{20} Bathroom Encounters and Comeback Battles
{22} Shut Your Face, Cole
{23} You're a Motherfreaking Jizztissue
{24} I Like Kayden Freaking Paris
{25} I Like Summer-Storm TeNana-Williams
{26} The Last Game
{27} Whipped
{28} Reese and Cassie
{29} Nothing Happened...kinda
{30} How Do You Have a 4.0 GPA
{31} Baby Making in the Grocery Store
{32} I Need to Shit
{33} Stayden
{34} Prom
{35} Reincarnation of Satan in the Body of a Witch
{36} I'm Gonna Kick her Ass all the Way to Outer Space
{37} Senior Prank Day
{38} Foo-Foo's Going to Yale
{39} Bye
{40} Graduation
Epilogue
HIS LITTLE DEVIL

{21} Don't Bring Foo-Foo into This

75.2K 4K 1.8K
By SarcasticallyWitty

~Summer-Storm~

I raise an eyebrow as a fuming Kyla walks into her house.

"Kayden and your brothers are idiots." She huffs, plopping down next to me on the couch.

"Okay, that's not any new news." I snort. "And you talked to them?"

"Talked? No. Yelled? Yes."

"Okaayy." I nod. I grab the remote and turn the T.V on. "SpongeBob marathon?"

"Heck yeah."

*~*

After staying up until two in the morning watching SpongeBob, we finally decided to go to sleep.

I always check my phone before I go to bed and after I wake up, so when I turn on my phone, it instantly starts blowing up with text messages and missed calls.

31 text messages and 29 missed calls from Nate.

45 text messages and 36 missed calls from Cole.

38 text messages and 27 missed calls from Reese.

58 text messages and 55 missed calls from Kayden.

Okay, am I hallucinating or did Kayden actually try to get hold of me more times than my brothers?

All of the text messages were saying how sorry they are and that they should have believed me and that Kyla was right.

So that's why Kyla went to my house and yelled at the boys.

I just sigh, declining when Kayden calls again.

I turn my phone off and look at Kyla who looks at me sadly.

Stupid Daezahn. None of this would have happened if she would've have kept her manipulative ass out of my life!

*~*

I stir as Kyla's alarm goes off.

Ugh, I've only had four hours of sleep.

"Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops, turn the alarm off!" I groan, pulling the pillow over my face.

I turn onto my side only to fall off the bed.

Dammit, Ky! If we're gonna share a bed, you gotta buy a bigger one!

"Fucking, stupid bed." I mumble curses as I get up, slamming my fist on Kyla's alarm to turn it off before pushing her off the bed.

"OWW!" She yelps, rubbing her ass as she gets up. She shoots me a glare before going into her bathroom to take a shower.

I grab my phone from the bedside table and turn it on.

I had a text message from each boy, but one in particular caught my eye.

Kade sent an attachment.

I open the message and find myself staring at a picture of an Oreo with a note coming out of it like a fortune cookie.

The note says; I'm sorry, Princesa.

I pinch my arm when I find myself smiling slightly.

No, Summer-Storm, they walked away from you. Especially Kayden.

Especially Kayden? What is that supposed to mean?

I don't know. You tell me.

Man, my subconscious is weird.

Just like Reese.

No, stop thinking about Reese!

I shake my head to clear the thoughts before shooting Kayden a quick text.

Summer: Ur gonna have to try harder than that.

Kade: If it makes u forgive me, then I'll do whatever you want.

I smile before going into the bathroom to take a shower as Kyla walks out.

These idiots think I'm mad at them. I could never be mad at them this long. I'm just disappointed.

*~*

For breakfast, Kyla and I decide to go to McDonalds.

As we get our food and sit down, we see Daezahn and Samantha enter the fast food place.

They order and come up to us.

"What're you two doing here?" Samantha questions in a snobby voice.

"Yeah, this food makes you fat." Daezahn adds, just as as snobby.

"Okay, first of all, it's a free country." I roll my eyes. "And if the food makes you fat, what're you doing here?"

"We saw you two and decided to have a chat."

"Is that why you ordered 12 Sausage McGriddles?" Kyla asks, looking smug when they falter slightly.

"They're for my dog." Samantha lies.

"You don't have a dog." I say.

"Fine, they're for Kayden, Nate, Cole and Reese." Daezahn also lies. "We decided to surprise them since they love Sausage McGriddles so much."

I smirk. "My brothers and Kayden hate Sausage McGriddles."

*~*

"Stormy!" I hear someone yelling one of my nicknames as soon as Kyla and I walk into school.

All I see is Reese running towards me before I'm scooped up in a big, bone-crushing bear hug.

"I'm, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry!" He yells, his face buried in my shoulder. Shit, I can't stay mad at Reese. Please don't bring Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops into this. Please don't bring Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops into this. "Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops and I are so sorry!"

And he brought Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops into this.

He knows that when he brings Foo-Foo into things, it makes it really hard for anyone to stay mad him. Reese is the kind of person you can't hate, no matter what. Let alone stay mad at him. You also don't want to make him upset, because you will feel horrible.

Don't forgive him. Don't forgive him, Summer-Storm Lele TeNana-Williams.

"I forgive you!"

And you forgave him.

Shut up, I can't stay mad at Reese!

I hug him back, burying my face in his chest.

And yes, my middle name is Lele.

"Summer-Storm, I am so sorry. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I'm sorry I didn't say sorry sooner. I'm sorry for everything!" I feel wetness on my shoulder as he finishes apologizing.

Is-is he crying?!

"No, no, no, Reese, don't cry, please don't cry." I pull away from him and wipe his tears with my thumbs. "It's alright, big brother."

"I'm younger than you."

"I know."

He grins hugely before hugging me again.

"Love you, big sis."

"Love you, too, lil' bro."

*~*

Yay, one out of four idiots are forgiven. My lil' cutie Reese is forgiven!

So, do you like Summer-Storm.

If so, comment why you like her bc I wanna know!

Sorry, I had a shitload of lollies and I'm really hyper.

Don't forget to answer the question.

Thanks.

Vote,

Comment,

Follow,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 55 25
[ THE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE ASF BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER] ''What are you doing on the desk?'' He asked coldly. I looked at him in the eyes. ...
3.3K 96 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...
1.8M 98.5K 43
[SECOND BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Of course I'm just like my mother." I roll my grey eyes. "I popped out of her uterus." "Miss Paris!" "Ms Ha...
856 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...