What A Catch (A Patrick Stump...

By MeganStump

Megan has been friends with Pete for around a year now and since Fall Out boy returned from their three year... More

The Friend
The names Patrick, Patrick Stump
Wink Wink
Room Mate? Or Room Date?
I want to be with you forever
Dont you trust me?
Kisses are the best
Hint Hint
What are you doing!?
Patty Cakes
And to the beach we go
The Public Beach
If I Woke Up Next To You
Prove It
Rising Tension
Breaking News
Two Out Of Three Aint Bad
Relationship Stuff
It Just Felt Right.
Please Dont Leave Me
A Fangirls Dream
Phone Call From Home
Guy From The Posters
Family Love
Whispers
Everything goes wrong eventaually.
Memories in the coffee shop.
Hearing From You
Just a few drinks
Ill Fix This
Familiar Faces (Prt1)
Familiar Faces (Prt2)
Promises
I cant lose you again.
A/N
I knew nothing
Fuck The Plan!
Fashionably Late
Trick'
Paparazzi...
Headlines
Thank You All!:)
One Of Those Days
Everything's NOT okay.
Loves Like War
Trade Mistakes
Wake Me Up
10K THANK YOU!
Am I Imagining This?
Let Her Go
Bacon?
Till Death Do Us Part
:( ~authors note
The 'good' bunk
Just One Yesterday
Old Friends
Shots & Screams
Sirens
Saying Goodbye?
Bullet Proof Love
New story!
Me & My Imaginary Friends
Music Store Emergancy
Pregnacy with jalex.
Its been a while..
Im not dead

You need a doctor baby? You scared?

3.4K 70 51
By MeganStump

So 2 month is a long fucking time to wait for an update so I apologise.
You may want to read the last chapter again just so you know what's happening, because even I myself had forgotten...
Anyways, enjoy ^.^

~Title doesn't really go with the chapter but I liked it, idk... First person who comments the band it's from gets a hugggggg;)

Megan's P.O.V
It's been a week sine the whole Anna incident and it's all blown over now, well kind of. We don't really talk about it much on tour, which I'm thankful for, all the questions kinda got over and done with within the first few days back. Everyone's been so supportive through it all, like bands I'd literally just met care more than I could imagine.
I'm thankful for that too, touring was the best decision ever! I've become so close with all the bands on the tour and we hang out all the time which is awesome especially between sets and shows when I can't be with Patrick.
Today I think we were staying in a hotel over night for the first time on this tour and I couldn't be more happier. After just a couple days back on that bus I can't wait to be in a proper bed. There just so cramped, and when it's both me and Patrick in one there's hardly any space to move... also me being pregnant doesn't help but we make it work.
I really do question how the guys do it for so long! But I guess I'm gonna have to get used to it.

-----

As the bus pulled to a halt everyone started to pile of the bus, and by everyone I don't just mean Fall Out Boy...
Somehow last night Alex, Jack, Zack, and Rian of All Time Low and Vic and Mike of Pierce The Veil ended up on our bus.
How you may ask?
They got drunk after last nights show, really really drunk in fact and all stumbled onto our bus first, falling asleep in the most randomness places later to be found by Joe at around 4am I think he said. I laughed to myself imagining a half asleep Joe getting out of his bunk and going out front to find a load of people lying everywhere. I bet his reaction was priceless.

I laughed as I watched them all push and shove eachother trying to get of the bus resulting in people falling everywhere.
I waddled to the couch and sat down continuing to watch them struggle and trying not to choke on my coffee from laughter.
A moment later Patrick joined me, also watching then all STILL fight on getting out. He sighed and shook his head,

"Most of them are drunk what do you expect?" I giggled nudging his chest.

He laughed in response and kissed my forehead.

"Ready for today gorgeous?" he said with a smile.

"Can't wait" I replied, returning the smile.

Today me and Patrick were driving out to the hospital for another baby scan. Now that my bellies getting bigger checks are more frequent and touring kind of gets in the way.

The idiots who are the band members I know and love eventually sorted themselves out and got of the bus and into the hotel. I quickly packed a couple things into my purse before joining Patrick in the hire car we had got for the day to drive to the hospital and back.
The car had Bluetooth so I connected my phone to it and found our music choice for the trip. I settled with Mayday Parade's album 'Monsters In The Closet' and turned the volume up. Patrick new how much I loved the band and also how disappointed I was that they were touring at the same time as we were making me unable to go to any of the shows which sucked.
As '12 though 15' started to play we both sang along as Patrick continued to drive to the hospital.

-----

Patrick's P.O.V
It's such a coincidence Megan picked Mayday Parade in the car as we were driving to the hospital because little did she know I got tickets some time ago to a show just one state over from where we were for tonight. I smiled to myself as I saw her singing out of the corner of my eye whilst driving, she really had no idea.

"I'm sorry you couldn't go see them babe" I said trying my best to not sound at all suspicious.

"Eh, it's fine... hopefully they'll tour when you guys aren't and we can go see them then" she replied with a small smile.

"It's just I know how much you like them and you've always wanted to meet them..." I trailed off sounding the saddest I could.

Oh did I mention I got us back stage passes too?

"Patrick honey it's fine trust me! I'm sure the day will come" she reassured me.

"Yeah I guess"

Oh she has no idea what's in store for tonight...

----

We pulled into the parking lot of the hospital, I paid for a ticket and placed it on the dash board to show we had paid to park here.
I turned the car off, got out and went round to Megan's side to help her out. Once we were both out we walked in a comfortable silence to the hospital entrance and made out way to the ward we needed to be in.
After five minutes of wandering around where we though the place would be we found it wasn't. We tried searching for the next ten minutes but still couldn't find it. I spotted a doctor not far from where we were stood and ran over to him.

"Excuse me could you tell me where this ward is?" I said pulling out a piece of paper and showing him the ward name.

He smiled and pointed at the room, we had actually be stood right next to it.
I laughed and quickly thanked him before walking back to Megan and showing her the room.

"We were close!" she said with a giggle.

When we walked into the room all eyes fell on us. I instantly felt uneasy and Megan must've felt the same because she linked her arm in mine and pressed herself against my side. We walked to the front desk with everyone's eyes following us and stood in the line waiting to be called over.

"Are we in the right place?" Megan whispered.

"Yeah..." I replied unsure.

I stood and watched a young girl and her mother walk up to the desk who had been four places in front of us.
The woman at the desk seamed nice and was smiling as she talked, something's I picked up on...

"How are you today sweetie?" said the woman behind the desk.

"Fine" she replied with a bit of an attitude.

"And how old are you?"

"14"

My eyes widened, 14!? If you ask me that's a little too young, but who am I to judge...
I turned my attention from the girl to Megan who looked somewhat scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked putting my arm around her.

"It's just these girls... they look so young..." she whispered back.

"Yeah I know, but we'll get the San and go back to the bus, yeah?" I tried to reassure her.

She nodded with a smile then pecked me on the lips softly.
As we pulled back I noticed all the people were staring at us and looked away when we noticed them. I felt Megan's hand slip into mine and I squeezed it in an attempt to calm her down a bit more.

"Next" The nice looking woman behind the desk said.

"Hi were here for a scan" Megan said.

"Can I take your surname please?" The woman asked.

"Stump"

She typed 'Stump' into her computer and a load of information popped up onto the screen.

"Your in room 406 but you can take a seat over there until the nurse calls you two in, okay?" She said politely.

"Okay thanks" I said before walking over to the seats she pointed out with Megan.

As we took a seat a woman sat on the other side of the room smiled at us, I smiled back and she put down her magazine she had been reading.

"How far are you along?" she asked Megan sweetly.

"Seven months I think?" Megan said and looked at me for approval.

"Yup seven months" I said and smiled at her.

"That's sweet"

For the next few moment we sat in silence until the woman spoke again.

"May I ask how old you both are?"

"I'm 29 and Megan's 27" I told her and she nodded.

"Quite the odd ones out today, huh?"

"Yeah...May I ask why your here, you don't look pregnant?" Megan asked her.

"It's my daughter, she's 16 and pregnant and is due to give birth this week" she said not very happily.

"Oh, I'm sorry for asking!" Megan quickly apologised.

"It's fine dear" she said.

------

10 minutes or so passed and a nurse called out our name, we said goodbye to the woman and followed the nurse to a room.

"Just a scan?" she asked.

"Yup" Megan answered as she climbed onto the bed.

I took a seat next to where she lay and watched as the scan begun.

---------

"Right, the baby seems to be doing marvellous and everything's going well! Have you experienced any unbearable pain lately or just the normal tummy aches?" the nurse asked moving the scanner around Megan's stomach.

"Nothing much, just the normal stuff" Megan told her and she smiled.

"That's great! would you like to see the baby before we finish the scan?"

Megan looked at me and smiled widely, "yeah we would" I told the nurse.

She turned the monitor so that we could see the screen. We watched intensely as the nurse pointed out the features of our baby and how he or she moved around.
It was incredible to watch but hard to imagine that in round about two months time the thing on the screen would be a little human that I would actually be able to hold. At that point it hit me how soon two months would be, I felt panic rush through me and my breathing quickened.

"Patrick"

I looked up to see it had been Megan who said my name and she looked concerned.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking about stuff..."

-------

Megan's P.O.V
We left the hospital after the scan and it was about mid-day, Patrick suggested we grab something to eat before going back to the bus which I happily agreed too, I was starving!
We pulled up at this small, pleasant looking cafe not far from the hospital and went inside. There wasn't many people so we found a table easily and began reading through the menu.
A few moments later a young looking guy came over to our table to take our orders.

"I'll have a coffee with two sugars, and a piece of Chocolate cake please" I said and he jotted them down on his note pad.

"I'll have a hot chocolate and some of the Chocolate cake too thanks" Patrick said and he wrote them down to.

"Okay, I'll be back with your things in a minute" he said with a smile before going back to the counter.

I put the menu down and noticed Patrick was messing around with his hands which he seams to do when he's nervous about something. I reached out and put my hands in his to stop him and looked straight into his eyes.

"You know if something's wrong you can tell me" I said seriously.

He sighed then shook his head slowly, "Nothing's wrong" and smiled slightly.

I wasn't convinced but I didn't want to push any further so I let it go, if something was wrong Patrick would tell me eventually, he always does.

"Coffee, Hot Chocolate and two pieces of Chocolate Cake?" The same guy from before said as he brought over our order.

I nodded and he set down our order. I said a quick thanks and Patrick did too before he left and we both got our things.
I silently slipped at my coffee peering over the top of the mug at Patrick who was drinking his Hot Chocolate but seamed to be in a whole different world of thought. I lowered my cup to the table making a small noise as I set it down that seamed to startle Patrick. I laughed at his cuteness and he laughed too which made me feel a little better.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked.

"Oh just stuff" he said with cheeky smile.

He knows how much I hate it when people say 'oh just stuff' so I'd get him back for it.

"Tell me patrick" I said in my sweetest voice.

"I told you, stuff!" He replied with another adorable smile.

At this point I grabbed my fork and reached over, stealing a piece of his cake and quickly eating it.

"Hey!"

"Tell me" I tried to say but It sounded more like 'tsfefll mhfe' because I still had a mouth full of cake.

He laughed and brought his hand to my face wiping away a piece of chocolate from the side of my lip.

"Your cute when you want something you know" Patrick stated before taking another sip of his drink.

"Well I must be really cute at the minute because I'm dying to know what you were thinking so hard about!"

"You really wanna know, huh?"

I nodded.

"I was just thinking about how two months is such a short space of time and how everything's gonna change once that times up"

Wait... Is Patrick scared about me having the baby?

"Your not scared are you?"

He looked panicked again.

"If anything I'm more excited but yeah... I'm a little scared"

I wanted to ask him a million different questions but all I could actually say was "why?"

He sighed again, "What if I'm not a good dad?"

It felt as though my heart had shattered into pieces, Patrick doesn't think he's gonna be a good dad...

"It's because your not going to be a good dad"

He almost choked on his hot chocolate.

"Your going to be the most amazing dad in the whole world Patrick, I can't believe you doubted yourself for even a minute!"

He smiled and laughed a couple times.

"Were gonna be a great family" he said.

"Yeah... yeah we are" I replied before sharing a quick kiss with Patrick.

-----

We had just finished up at the little cafe and were now heading back to the hotel we were staying the night in. Because there was no show tonight everyone was going out, probably all to the bar again but me and Patrick didn't have anything planned. I obviously wasn't gonna go out drinking and Patrick said he would stay with me so we might do something, I'm just not sure yet.
After a short drive we were back at the Hotel where the buses were. Patrick parked around the side of the building and we both got out and made our way back to our bus because check in wasn't until 5:30 and it was only 3:15.
As I opened the door I was greeted by people almost everywhere! It was like every band on tour was in here, but really there was only three. Fall Out Boy, Pierce The Veil and All Time Low to be precise.

"What's going on?" Patrick asked Pete as we got on the bus.

"Nothing, just chilling with the guys and having a few beers" he replied and it was obvious he'd had a couple drinks already.

"Want one, Patty Cakes?" Brendon from Panic! asked holding a beer out to Patrick.

Oh, Brendons here too!
That makes Fall Out Boy, Pierce The Veil, All Time Low and 1/3 of Panic At The Disco, my bad.

"Nah, I'll pass" he politely declined.

"Meg?" he asked with a snicker.

"Really brendon?" I asked, giggling as I did.

"Just being polite" he said before reaching out and messing up my hair then opening the beer in his hand, drinking the full thing and throwing it in the trash.

Instead of alcohol I think I'll settle with a coffee.

"Want a tea or coffee?" I asked Patrick as I walked to the kitchen area.

"I'm good thanks, I think I'm gonna go take a nap for a little while" he said following behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, placing his head on my shoulder.

"Alright, you feeling okay?" Patrick hardly ever takes a nap, I was a little worried.

"I'm fine babe, just going to make sure I'm not tried when we go out later to this nice restaurant I booked us a table at for 7:30" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Well then in that case I might join you in a little bit so I'm not tired either" I replied and turned myself around so I could kiss him properly.

Without thinking about it we deepened the kiss only moments later to here cheering and wolf whistles coming from the majority of guys on the bus. I flipped them of whilst still kissing Patrick until I herd "get a room" which made me laugh so we stopped. Patrick smiled at me and tapped my nose which was adorable before disappearing off into our bunk.
I went back to making my coffee and was joined by Jack (Barakat) who at this stage was quite drunk. Me and Jack had become quite good friends whilst being on tour, him and Alex would always come hang out with me while Patrick was on stage, being interviewed or at signings if they weren't busy. I really like Jack and Alex, there both amazing and just genuinely down to earth guys. The other day while the whole of Fall Out Boy were doing a three hour signing in another state we went to a music store down the street from the venue and it turns out we like a lot of the same bands too! Even though I said I could pay myself Alex insisted and bought me a load of CD's, but he made me promise that he could come over and listen to them with me which of course I agreed too. They got stopped by quite a few fans while there and some of them even knew who I was too, mainly just as 'Patrick Stumps wife' but it was cool to be noticed I guess.
I finished up making my coffee and grabbed a couple biscuits too. I held the biscuits between my teeth because my hands were full causing jack to start laughing at me.

"Let me get those for you" he said and before I could object he took the biscuits from me and all at once shoved them in his mouth.

"Jack! those were the last ones too!" I said and playfully punched his arm.

I put my phone and coffee down, I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest making him think I was mad at him.

"Your not mad at me are you?" He asked, looking at me with those puppy dog eyes.

"Yes" I said as a joke.

"How about now?" He pulled me into a hug and wasn't going to let go.

"Let me go!" I shouted.

"Never!" He shouted louder.

"I'll save you!" Alex, who was drunk too, shouted before jumping of the couch and running over to where we stood and began to tickle Jack.

Jack erupted in laughter and let go straight away and fell to the floor as Alex continued to tickle him.
I swear they'd make the cutest couple ever...
I left them to it as I took Alex's space in between Tony (perry) and Zack (merrick) and got round to finally drinking my coffee, minus the biscuits.

----

All the guys were talking about playing shows and I'd kinda zoned out a while ago and found myself admiring Tonys skull tattoo on the back of his left hand. I thought it was really pretty and it got me thinking of what tattoos I'd like in the future because I know I want them, I'm just not sure what.

"You like it?" A voice asked, snapping me out of of my thoughts.

I looked up to see it was Tony who had asked, I felt myself blush and he laughed.

"Yeah it's really pretty, and sorry for starring" I said shyly.

"Don't be, you got any tattoos?"

"No, well not yet. I defiantly want them I just don't know what to get done"

He laughed, "choosing the designs the worst part, it's better to think about it though instead of rushing and getting something you'll regret later on in life"

We talked for what seamed to be a life time about tattoos and what I liked to try and think of something I could have done in the future. He showed me some of his that have story's behind them and some he just liked the look of and they were all beautiful, some even gave me ideas for my own. I realised it was now 4:00 and I was feeling a little tired so I thanked Tony for our little chat and told him we should do it more often because he seamed like a great guy. I then snuck off to where the bunks were and got my pajama pants from my suitcase. I quickly changed into them in the bathroom and tied my long black hair up into a pony tail. Once I was sorted I found mine and Patrick's bunk and before I pulled back the curtain I could already hear soft snores coming from the other side meaning Patrick was asleep. I slowly pulled the curtain along, a smile creeping onto my face as I saw Patrick sleeping and carefully climbed in next to him. As I did he shifted about a little and mumbled something I couldn't quite make out, and as I lay down next to him he wrapped his arm round me. I cuddled in next to him a whispered a quick "I love you" before falling asleep in his arms.

--------

Patricks P.O.V

"Shhhhh, you'll wake them up!" Someone whisper shouted causing me to slowly start waking up.

I herd the click of a camera and blinked my eyes open to see the two culprits, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz and Joseph Mark Trohman. When they noticed I was awake they quickly ran off giggling like a couple of teenage girls.
I worry about those two at times...
I looked down at Megan who was smiling in her sleep and kissed the top of her head softly, she then mumbled something and began moving around. Finally her eyes opened and she smiled again as she saw me.

"What time is it?" She said with a yawn at the end.

I quickly checked my phone, "five to six"

"I need to get ready" she said and started getting out of the bunk.

I put my hands on her waist to stop her before she could leave.

"Nooooooo... Let's cuddle for 5 minutes?" I pleaded.

She sighed. "Okay but only five minutes, I don't want us to be late for the table you booked" she said with a genuine smile.

I pulled her closer to me, "Neither do I"

We spent the next five minutes laying in silence, enjoying each other's company as I drew circles on Megan's stomach. She let out a cute laugh before grabbing my hand and lacing her fingers in mine.

"I should go get ready now" she said and pouted.

"Yeah I should probably do the same"

We shared a quick kiss before Megan disappeared out of the bunk and into the bathroom. I decided to quickly check twitter as I hadn't been on in a few hours, then I'd get ready. I unlocked my phone, clicked the twitter app and began scrolling down my news feed. Soon I came across something Pete Tweeted 19 minutes ago...

'Cuties @PatrickStump and Megan all cuddled up on our day off, awwwwwww;)'

I laughed to myself and shut of my phone leaving it in the bunk as I got out to go get ready myself.
Tonight would hopefully be amazing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
OMG HEYYYYYYYYYYY!
Are you guys surprised I'm not dead?
It's been a while...
I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry!
BUT IM BACKKKKK! And I don't plan in going anywhere anytime soon c;

So why haven't I updated in TWO FREAKING MONTHS I hear you ask?
Welllllll... Long sorry short on the 3rd of February I was taken to hospital because I'd been having a lot of flair ups that the condition I have causes when it's really bad and it turns out things were more than bad. I was kept in for 11 Days until I was fit to go home, at this stage i was just constantly sleeping so as you can guess I had no time to update. I gradually started feeling better thanks to the shit tone of meds I was on and started visiting the hospital a lot less. A few weeks later I'm feeling better than ever and I'm only going to the hospital once a week and there really happy with how I'm doing so all my meds have gone down. It finally looks like things are starting to look up:)

I hope you all understand my reasons for not updating, I'm sorry it's been so long but I couldn't help getting ill. I'm going to try my best to update more frequently now I'm back for you guys:)

And speaking of you lot... We got to 60,000 reads! I honestly couldn't thank you all enough! It's insane seeing my story first when you search for Patrick Stump and I'm just really overwhelmed by all the lovely feed back I get saying how much you love the story and can't wait for the next update.
So yeah, thanks for 60K guys!:)

Also if you'd like to know when I'll be updating and the progress on the book just drop me a follow, I'll make sure I follow everyone back too c:

OMG FALL OUT BOY CONCERT ON FRIDAY NIGHT! :D :D :D :D

And quickly before I go I recently got 2,000 followers on my instagram, it's a band page and if you'd like you could drop me a Follow on there too -@raiseyourhandsifyoulikebands

Leave a comment that'll make me smile c:

Baiiiiiiii<3
~Megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.7K 38
==COMPLETED== We all know the story of how Fall Out Boy came to be, but what if it wasn't true? What if what we all know was wrong? Patrick Stump, a...
47.2K 2.5K 56
==COMPLETED== Patrick, Pete, Joe, and Andy, four unpopular high school students, share one thing in common - a secret that could change their lives c...
180 26 13
"In the end, I'd do it all again, I think you're my best friend." Haley Loving lives in a small town in Iowa where nothing exciting ever happens. Sh...
7K 190 32
Alexandra Isabella Bennet has been friends with the one and only Pete Wentz so one day pete tells her that he got in a band which is Fall Out Boy but...