Simplicity ★ stylestriplets+L...

By confusedcurly

There is beauty in the simplest things. *Styles triplets+Louis* More

1
2
Visuals

3

1.1K 87 69
By confusedcurly

I'm back!
Here some things you as a reader need to know so you can understand the book
I might've mentioned these things before but I also haven't updated in months so I don't expect people to remember.

-Louis is deaf fully in one ear and partially in the other but he has hearing aids

-The triplets are 26, Louis is 22

-Louis can walk but not that well, he has been forced to use a wheelchair due to his parents overprotective ways.

I think that's it. :)
Enjoy
I hope to update again soon
Love you guys for sticking around

Remember to vote and comment <3

2 hours later

The three brothers found themselves on their private plane observing the small disabled boy who was fast asleep in one of the passenger seats.

"Harry this is hands down one of the stupidest things you've ever done. Like this tops the raccoon situation." Edward whispered trying not to wake the blue eyed boy up.

"I still don't seem how it's a bad idea Eddie, he was going to kill himself if I wasn't there. I personally think I deserve a Medal of Honor for saving a life." Harry defended himself with his head held up high.

Before Edward could scream at Harry for his idiocy Marcel interjected.

"I mean yeah it wasn't the smartest idea but Harry might have somewhat of a point. The boy was going to kill himself so it's evident that he doesn't really value life which leads me to believe that he won't snitch on us. Plus he took it very well when he found out our occupation."

Edward just looked at both of his siblings absolutely dumbfounded.

"I cannot understand how you two can't grasp the severity of this situation. He could be a fucking spy for all we know. This could be a set up." Edward whispered yelled, his face slowly turning red.

Harry stared at Edward with a bored look while Marcel looked liked he had not even considered the possibility that Louis could be a spy.

Marcel nervously scratched his short chocolate colored hair.

"Well.. ask Zayn to run a background check." Marcel suggested.

Zayn was the head chief of the Tech department in their business. He could find out information about anyone within 10 minutes.

"That's the smartest thing you said all night Marcel."

"Well why you two do that, I'm going to take a nice cat nap." Harry said while slowly lifting Louis up and placing him on his lap. The boy shifted a little bit before snuggling right against Harry's chest.

Edward couldn't seem to take his eyes off the scene in front of him. The boy was just so small and undeniably beautiful. 'Sucks that I might have to kill him', Edward thought to himself before snapping out of his trance.

"Alright Marcel call Zayn and tell him the situation."

12 minutes later

"Shit Ed." Marcel said looking deeply into his iPad mini which contained every detail Zayn could find about Louis.

"What does it say."

"No way this kid could be a spy. He's been through hell."

"What could be gone through that could be that bad." Edward said unconvinced.

"He was in a drunk driving accident when he was a teen and suffered various types of injuries. 2 broken ribs, a shattered spine, complete loss of hearing in his left ear and partial loss of his hearing in the other ear. He goes to therapy to cope with the PTSD. He also is supposedly wheelchair bound. Also says he's 22 and still living at home."

Edward was speechless. This kinda explained why Louis wanted to kill himself so badly. When Edward was 22 he was living life to the fullest before he committed his life to the mob.

"Still think he's a Spy?" Marcel asked tentatively.

Edward sighed. "Marcel, you know I have trust issues. I mean with this information it doesn't seem like he could ever be a spy. But you never know. Like I said earlier he can stay because we're already too deep into this, but we gotta keep an eye on him."

All Marcel could do is nod in agreement.

8 hours later

Marcel was the first one up when they were about to land in Italy. He was thrilled to be home even if it was even just for a week.

He looked out the window to see a familiar sight.

Out of all the brothers Marcel missed home the most. He was never that keen on joining the family business but he knew he didn't have a choice, none of his brothers did.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a soft gasp. He turned his head to see Louis still on Harry's lap, gazing out the window.

"It's breathtaking right?" Marcel asked

"Where are we?" Louis asked without taking his eyes off the scenery.

"Calabria Italia, our birth place."

There was a pause before Louis spoke again.

"I haven't seen the ocean in years."

At first what the blue eyed boy had said shocked him but then he remembered all the information he found out last night about the boy and it all made sense.

He felt like he owed Louis something especially after all the obstacles life has put him through.

"Maybe this week I'll take you to a beach close to our property."

That caught Louis attention.

He turned around, eyes wide.

"Would you really?!" Louis said a little too loudly. Causing Harry to slightly move in his sleep.

"Of course, if we're not to busy this wee-"

Marcel was cut off by Louis jumping in his lap and entrapping him in tight hug.

"That would be amazing." Louis mumbled into Marcel's chest.

Marcel was shocked.

He currently had this beautiful creature on his lap with his not so little ass rubbing up his crotch.

"I-It's no p-problem love." Marcel stuttered out. Who knew trying talk while trying not to have a hard on were nearly impossible tasks.

Just as Marcel began to close his eyes and get used to the body heat that was radiating off the small boy, it was gone before he knew it.

He open his eyes to see Harry, who had picked Louis up and carried him back to his seat on Harry's lap.

"Sweetcheeks is mines Marcel." Harry gritted out while glaring at his younger brother.

Louis just playfully rolled his eyes.

"Harry that is not nice."

"You are though. I found you therefore you are mines.

"I'm my own person though Harry."

"Okay but you can be your own person andddd still be mines sweetcheeks." Harry said while nibbling on Louis ear.

"Harry stop trying to eat the him." Marcel interjected

"I can do whatever I want Marcy."

This banter continued between the two brothers while Louis got lost in the sight that was a sleeping Edward.

The blonde man looked stressed even when he was asleep.

His thick furrowed eyebrow showed distinctive signs of discomfort.

What was so emotionally taxing in Edward's life where he couldn't even find solace in sleep.

Right there is when Louis decided he was going to figure Edward out.

Thanks for reading

Like I really genuinely appreciate it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
173K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...