Guilt ✹ Tracob

By klutzyvegetarian7

In the perspective of Troye Sivan.. ✹ The innocence of eighteen year old, YouTube phenomenon, Troye Sivan Mel... More

Before you read
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Author's Note

1

570 15 1
By klutzyvegetarian7

I've always known I was gay. My parents weren't surprised when I came out at age fifteen... and my brothers and sister were just as supportive.

It wasn't until I started dating that their support started to subside. My mum never ceased to believe I was getting too involved with that guys I dated. I'd travel to America for YouTube events, and end up sleeping with someone. My dad never liked my past boyfriends, thinking an American boy would only break my heart. He always thought having a relationship with someone in my hometown would be the smartest move.

What's it to them? It's my heart...

It all started with a livestream.

/

"Okay.. We are live.." I said. "Whoa, comments are already flying.." I scrolled back to the beginning of the chat.

What have you been up to?

"I haven't been doing much today.." I smiled. "I stayed in bed all morning.. after waking up at noon.. That's not morning..."

You're really gorgeous..

"Well, thank you.." I blushed, then realized it was a guy saying it. "That's very sweet.."

I mean it.. I'll tweet you.

"Okay, I'm getting spammed on Twitter now.." I picked up my phone, but chose to ignore the messages until after the live show ended.

/

"Okay everyone.. I better head offline.." I said. "Thank you all for joining me, and I'll be answering your tweets for the next... several years by the looks of it.." I laughed, scrolling down my phone screen.

I laid down in my bed, looking through my phone, and saw a familiar message.

Jacobbix: You're seriously gorgeous... Really hope you're into it ;)

Well... Yeah..

I have to admit.. Your message caught me off guard..

Jacobbix: You're closeted?

Sort of closeted.. I haven't come out online.

Jacobbix: What's holding you back? ;) Got some girlfriend who thinks you're straight?

No. I've never been that honest with my subscribers.

Jacobbix: You should start.

Says who?

Jacobbix: Your new boyfriend.

We literally just met.

Jacobbix: I live in Perth.

You do?

Jacobbix: Come meet me.. I'd love to see you in person. I bet you're just as gorgeous in person.

Idk about that. I don't even know what you look like..

Jacobbix:

Wow...

Jacobbix: So? Are we meeting? ;) I'll need to check my schedule.

Why? You're busy?

Jacobbix: I'm a model, Troye.. Yes..

Oh, shit...

I'll give you my number...

Jacobbix: That's more like it.

/

The rest of the night, I stayed awake, texting the gorgeous boy I was so close to meeting. I hardly slept, and my little brother wouldn't stop knocking on my door, asking if I was okay when I started giggling.

"I'm okay, Tyde.." I whispered. "Go back to sleep.." I went back to my bed, laying down.

God, Jacob is so beautiful.

Jacob <3 : So what time?

Idk.. ;)

Jacob <3 : Well, where do you want to meet? I'll be at the beach. My cousins are begging me.

I'll meet you there..

Jacob <3 : Cool! I'll see you around noon?

I'll be waiting..

Jacob <3 : Don't forget your swim shorts.

I'm finding them right now.

/

I'm on my way <3

Jacob <3 : Good ;) I can't wait to meet you...

That makes two of us ;)

I parked my car, and walked to the beach. When I looked around for the familiar face, I noticed a guy, about my age, sitting underneath a beach umbrella.

There he is.. Wow..

I walked over, feeling nervous but excited all at once. It was overwhelming.

"Troye?" He looked up, starting to smile. "Hey.."

"Hey.." I smiled, sitting down. Jacob called over his cousins, and introduced them to me. "Are you guys having fun?"

"Yeah!" His little cousin said, bouncing in her sandals. She ran off to chase her brother.

"I think they like you.." Jacob said, biting his lip.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yeah.. So, how'd you get out so easily? Thought your brother would keep you home.."

"My mum and dad took Sage and Tyde out.." I said. "It's all me at home.."

"Cool.." His eyes kept trailing down to my lips, making me feel weak.

"Have any.. plans... after this?" I asked, feeling nervous again. I had never invited a guy over before.

"No.." Jacob smiled. "I'm free... You're just as gorgeous in person, by the way..." I blushed, feeling embarrassed as I covered my face with my hands. "Don't be embarrassed.." He took my hand away from my face, interlocking our fingers. "Don't..."

"Okay.." I said, biting my lip.

"You're different than I thought you'd be.." Jacob said. "I didn't think you'd be so shy.."

"I'm not shy.." I said, bluntly.

"Of course you aren't.." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not!"

"Whatever you say.."

"Jacob, shut up.. I'm not shy.." I said. "I just..."

"You what?" He asked.

"I got nervous when I saw you sitting here..." I said.

"Nervous?" He teased. "How come?"

"Have you looked yourself in the mirror?" I giggled. He kissed my hand.

"I didn't mean to make you feel nervous..." He smirked. "Are you nervous now?"

"I don't know..." I said. "I mean... What now? What happens?"

"All we did was meet, and hold hands.." Jacob teased. "What do mean what happens?"

"I thought.. Never mind.."

"You thought we'd hook up?" He asked. "Didn't you?" I felt my face redden. "Troye, I'm not entirely like that..." Jacob sat up more. "I'd rather have a boyfriend... than a hookup.."

"Oh.." I said.

"Oh?"

"I.. I don't know.. I never really dated that much..."

"Oooo..." He blushed. "Never thought you'd be the bad boy.."

"I'm not.." I said. "The guys I was with... They were.."

"I'll only hurt you if you want me to..." He kissed my neck. "I'm not the average bad boy.."

"Promise..?" I whispered.

"Of course.." He said.

"Do you want to join me for another video tonight?" I asked, and he smiled. "I'll take that as a yes.."

"Troye!" One of Jacob's cousins said. "Jacob! Come play with us!"

"You're from here, aren't you?" Jacob asked me, as we stood.

"Yeah.." I said. "But, Johannesburg was my birthplace.."

"Cool.." He smiled. "I met my new man in Perth..."

"Your new.. man?"

"You do want to be with me... Don't you?" He winked, taking my hand.

"Of-- of course.." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.4K 32
Troye Sivan, goes out to America to live his life and pursue his dreams. When he meets his new roommate, Jacob Bixenman, he starts to slowly and secr...
30.5K 829 22
troye doesn't believe he'll ever be able to fall in love or be loved again after suffering the worst kind of loss someone can suffer. but as soon as...
37.3K 1.4K 25
Troye and Connor are both highschool seniors, they live next to each other and their parents are good friends. This is why they are forced to go on a...