Hurting Heart (Dancetale!Sans...

Od GamerQueen2002

Ever since you were little, you dreamed of being on stage and dancing to your hearts content. You were determ... Viac

~Prologue~
~Chapter 1-Company~
~Chapter 2-His number~
~Chapter 3-Crying in the rain~
A/N: I'm horrible.
~Chapter 4-Broken like the glass~
~Chapter 5-Interesting phone calls~
A/N: Da swag.
~Chapter 6-Hatred~
~Chapter 7-Welcome to the team~
~Chapter 8-Distant memories~
~Chapter 9-Hero with a broom~
~Chapter 10-Ice cream shop~
~Chapter 11-Blue ribbons~
~Mini Chapter 12-Never change~
A/N: Guess who's back?

A/N: Saying Goodbye

3.2K 182 177
Od GamerQueen2002

~To my wonderful followers and Undertale~

I knew this day was coming... we all did.

My soul is no longer determined for the Undertale fandom anymore.

This game has given me the shove I needed to improve my writing, to be free and write my feelings out and not be scared of what I should do and what I shouldn't. It gave me ideas and wonderful friends I could relate with (not to mention the sin).

But I can't keep promising you guys things but you get nothing in return. I don't like feeding people lies... even when I didn't mean to.

I think I know why I haven't been writing as much. Maybe it's because I'm writing about something I'm not interested in. It's not that I didn't have writers block, but that isn't my main problem. Almost all of my books are Undertale related. Heck, even the 26 drafts I have are almost all Undertale related. I can't force myself to write something that I don't love anymore. I feel like I'm giving you guys something but it's not filled my whole heart and soul. You can't feel the passion in it. I can't feel the passion in it.

That is why I'm quitting this book, along with all my other Undertale books except Understitch.

Yeah, I'm discontinuing them all. Every last one. I won't delete them, just for the purpose of one day, I want to look back at these and see how much my writing has improved. Or maybe one day I'll return to the fandom and finish what I started.

But as of now? I'm done. I can't force myself on anything.

I know for a fact that my follower count will have a significant drop, as well as people's love for me, but you know what? That's okay. I'm just glad I got to know most of you. I may not be perfect with my writing or the way I word things, but I hope we can still be friends. Some of you can keep waiting on a chapter to release for this book, but you'll be waiting a really long time.

Actually, you know what's crazy? I want to start writing novels and not JUST x Readers. I feel like I'm wasting my talent on fanfics and small books. I want to make a real, beautifully written book that makes me feel good about myself (and won't have haters coming after me). Though, I will keep at least one x Reader there beside me. Just for fun.

Thank you for all the support you've given me. From the times where I vented and the times I picked on you and gave cliffhangers. I'm writing this to you with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face.

And you know what? I'm happy I met you.

So Undertale, I officially release you from my grasp. No longer will I have Sans' pictures on my phone or the lock screen of Papyrus making spaghetti. I will not type a single thing about you and publish it on Wattpad anymore. You gave me laughs, you made me cry, I've sinned a lot and will continue to. But you know what? Thank you for the memories I have. When I'm older, I'll look back at the game that eventually died out and smile, remembering all the good times you gave.

Maybe this isn't officially goodbye. Maybe it's just a little: "See you later" thing. But whatever comes, I hope my followers follow.

Thanks guys. You all mean so much to me.

~ Stay super my gamers

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

243K 5.3K 31
Your life is miserable. Lets just put it at that. Your parents died at the age of 3, your foster parents abuse you, you are ridiculed at school, and...
44.6K 1.3K 40
As a little kid Y/N was drawn to hip hop and was always looking for someone to challenge.So she resulted to DANCE battles!She had become popular for...
38.3K 1.2K 31
(First wrote this on Quotev loll) Humans and Monsters. Most people despise monsters, but not you. In fact, you fell in love with one. A king. And a H...
26.4K 771 16
"So your blind huh kid?" "Yea but I can dance with the best of them." Frisk is lost their site when they were a kid. Sans is an under achieving m...