[re-writing]I dare you ➳ yoon...

By extrasuji

We really shouldn't have played this game. ©extrasuji (A/N: I'll mark the chapter/s that has... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06 [rap-line]
07 [vocal line]
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
Q&A #1
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62 pt 1
62 pt 2
63
63.5
64
65
66 pt 1
66 pt 2
67
68
69
70 **
71
72
intermission: special taehyung chapter
73**
i should make a tag book,,
74
75
76
78
79
80
81
heLLO

77

1.3K 72 16
By extrasuji

guys i'm so whipped for queen i swear

_____

[unedited]

Jimin and Yoongi were currently on top of a hill.

It was nighttime and the two lay down there, laughing about silly things.

Jimin looked at the stars in the sky and sees a shooting star, He smiled when he saw another one, "Hyung, look! Shooting stars, quick let's wish!"

The younger closed his eyes while Yoongi just looked at Jimin lovingly. After a few minutes, Jimin opened his eyes and looked at Yoongi, "What did you wish for?"

"Nothing,"

"Nothing? What the heck?"

"Why do I need to wish for more if what i've always wished for the most is right here with me." 

A shade of rosy red covered Jimin's cheeks after Yoongi said that. Yoongi smiled at Jimin and the younger swears that his heart might thump out of his chest.

Jimin's eyes widened when Yoongi suddenly moved on top of him, their faces only a few inches apart. 

"Your existence is a blessing and it's all i've ever wished for."

And with that, Yoongi gently and lovingly kissed the soft lips of the boy underneath him under the night sky of twinkling stars.

At that moment, Jimin realized the truth.

Yoongi's existence made his heart melt. He realized that he doesn't want to lose Yoongi, he wants to be with him.

He loves him.

--

I woke up.

I yawned and stretched my arms out, feeling really good. I smiled, 'I love Yoongi,'

The date yesterday changed my point of view towards Yoongi.

"I should tell Seokjin-hyung!", I cheerfully say as I climbed down from the top bunk.

I ran to the kitchen since I smelled some food so Seokjin was probably preparing food.

And I was right, Seokjin was there.

"Oh hey Jimin, I was just about to wake you up. Our dear rappers went to their studios- of course, Jeongguk is with them."

I smiled, "That's perfect then! Hyung, I realized something yesterday!"

"What is it?"

"I'm inlove with Yoongi- no, I love Yoongi!"

Seokjin stopped for a bit and looked at me, amazed, "Really? I mean, did you confirm it?"

"Yes, we even romantically kissed under the starry sky!"

"Oh my god, That's so cliche", Seokjin laughs, "But cute, it suits you both."

Seokjin pats my head gently, "I'm so proud of you Jimin, you finally found someone who you actually love,"

"Actually love? What do you mean? Aren't they dating?", the two froze.

The two looked at the person who just overheard their conversation.

"Tae,"

<A/N>

jimin got caught in a lie ;)

I'm back from writer's block since no one's online in the community yet lmao

Also i miss you all so much

And i wrote the last parts down so I can finish this quickly I guess??

But I won't spoil much but the ending is rlly touching and cute ok some fluff for the soul

whoops

okay fORGET I TYPED THAT HDFBHJFB SPOILDT LMAO

-nic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 301 28
This story contains: • Smut • Fluff • Triggers If you don't like the information above, then I suggest you not read any of it. I will put a warning...
158K 4.4K 45
❝Love, Your Baby Boy❞ THIS IS A BOOK OF SMUT ONESHOTS Ship: YOONMIN Highest Ranking: #1-yoonminisreal CONTAINS: -kinks -smut -gay -other bts membe...
babyboy By paco

Fanfiction

440K 16.8K 32
"don't call me Jimin, call me babyboy," warning: smut, vulgar language, lowercase intended
1.6K 42 34
This is a plotless story about Yoonmin smut. Oneshots for us who have no souls and are headed to hell. See you there amiga. Also just to be certain...