Dadzai (Dazai X You Bihh) ||O...

By oYAOIo

LEMON WARNING!!!!🍋 My little present. More

1-Often?
3-Modest
4-You sleep? Part 1
5- You sleep? part 2
aye yo nigglets

2-Territory

3.3K 47 78
By oYAOIo

Dazai sat in his chair and swiveled around to face me. His head had a large bump on it from hitting the ground.

Suddenly a girl with long brown hair walked in holding a folder. She smiled at me and proceeded to speak to Dazai.

Mr. Osamu, the president wants you to go check out the situation over by the daycare. Some of the port mafia's men are engaging in combat outside. The affair has not to do with us, so please just get the children safe.

Dazai stood up putting on his coat and reached out his hand to me. I took it using his strength to stand up.

Thank you. I said under my breath.

We walked downstairs and Dazai explained to me that I should stay behind him so that I don't get injured, I wasn't too worried though. We were only getting kids to safety.

As Dazai drove us to the location he was humming some song???

🎶Woah, Woah, Yeaaaaaaaa.
Shinju wa hitori de wa deki na ii.

What the heck.

We soon arrived at a corner next to 'Kid Town Children Center' and got out of the car. For somewhere that was supposed to be a combat area, it was surprisingly quiet.

*TUMBLE*

A large cargo container came flying down from the top of a tall building nearby. Seeing as it looked like it was to land directly on the daycare, I tried to move quickly. I climbed onto the top of the car and prepared myself to jump and push the crate out of the way.

Be carefu- Dazai tried to warn me.

His voice made me lose my balance and I fell off of the car crashing into Dazai bringing us both to the floor. My face briefly blushed before I heard----

*CRASH*

THE KIDS! I yelled.

Dazai smirked and lifted me. He started to walk around the back of the building and I followed.

Those.....kids...

As we approach the corner, I can here someone trying to calm crying voices. A tall slender woman in a black skirt stood next to a boy with grey choppy hair. In front of them a small group of crying children.

Shhhh shhhh said the woman

Hey Atsushi, I see you arrived before us. Dazai said as the boy turned around.

The grey haired boy stared at me as Dazai approached him. The three of them discussed something but I didn't listen, I was trying to figure out.....

So the kids- weren't in the building.

Hey, (Y/N) Dazai called Come here please motioned for me.

I walked over and the two greeted me with a smile. The boy was Atsushi and the girl was Yosano.

They started talking about someone named Akutagawa. He seemed to be the guy accountable for putting those kids in danger. I didn't really listen and went to go get in the car. As I opened the door, my arm felt really light. Looking over I noticed my purse was gone, and a figure in the distance held it.

So, the Armed Detective Agency has another recruit, huh? Said a man in a black coat.

*gasp*

I looked over to Dazai and he motioned for me to get in the car. I didn't. I wasn't gonna let someone just take my crap.

This business doesn't involve your company, so why are you here?

We were getting the children out of danger, Akutagawa. Replied Dazai.

I looked over to see that the children, Yosano and Atsushi gone. They must've slipped away without me knowing.

Can you please give her purse back, we have work to finish.

I don't think so, if she wants her purse back.. she can come get it. Akutagawa smiled naughtily at me.

I started to walk towards the man, but Dazai held me back.

Please just return the purse, Akutagawa.

The man stood not moving an inch, and I started to get annoyed. I pushed away Dazai's hand and started towards Akutagawa.

Stop said a worried Dazai from behind me. I didn't.

Hahahaha, you got some balls. Akutagawa threw my Micheal Kors to the ground.

I walked towards my bag, but I felt a cut on my leg. I looked down and saw al small paper cut through my pants. Akutagawa had an astonished look on his face.

Ouch, I said under my breath.

That cut should've  went straight through your leg, I see why they have you. His face turned excited. Is there a bounty on her head too

Bounty?

I looked at Dazai who had his face in his palm, and when I looked back at Akutagawa, he was gone.

Well everyone knows how to disappear, huh?

Please, (Y/N), get in the car.

I grabbed my purse and walked to the car. The work day was over so I asked Dazai to drop me off at home.

Turn left here. I said as we approached my house. I thanked Dazai and walked to my door. He waited outside until I got in. Except....., I didn't get in.... my Keys were missing. Dazai stepped out.

Something wrong?

Uh.... do you think maybe that man... took my keys?? I can't find them and they were here before he came.

It's a possibility.

How am I supposed to get in, my windows are locked and the key shoppe is closed.

Well, there space at my place.

I turned to face him and smiled.

I don't think that that is necessary.

Well then, do you want me to drop you off at a relatives?

I don't have any around here.

Then....

I resentfully walked to Dazai's car, and got in.

The street lights were on and I was ready to wind down. His house smelled like vanilla and everything was so neat.

Is it ok if I use your shower?

That door. He replied.

I took a shower and washed my hair without realizing I'll need a change of clothes. But when I stepped out of the shower, a large T shirt and some sweatpants were on the sink. He must've came in without me noticing. I changed and dried my hair walking out of the bathroom. Dazai was already in pajamas and sitting on the couch.

Where is the guest room?

I don't have one.

Huh??? *shook*

I use it as an office.

Where will I sleep?

You can sleep with me.

I'm not sure that's appropriate.
° ͜ʖ ͡°)° ͜ʖ ͡°)° ͜ʖ ͡°)° ͜ʖ ͡°)° ͜ʖ ͡°)° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why? We're partners aren't we?

Well...uh..mm...yeah but

You don't like me, do you?

WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT??

Because your blushing right now.

Oooops

Dazai stood up and walked towards me. Grabbing my towel and throwing it onto the couch.

You (Y/N), you've been a very bad girl today. I told you multiple times to stay back. But...

I didn't

You could've gotten hurt back there.

Yea but I didn't sooo...

That still doesn't mean you didn't disobey my orders, I am your superior.

He was getting pretty close now and I couldn't keep myself from blushing. I tried to back up but I felt myself being lifted off of the ground. I tried to struggle out of his grip but I was very weak for some weird reason.

What are you doing?!?

Going to bed.

Put me down!

Ok.

I was laid in his bed that smelled even more like vanilla. Dazai smirked as he removed his shirt.

NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?

I sleep naked, be happy my pants are on.

I couldn't help but stare at his bandaged chest.

What happened to this guy??

He reached for the lamp and suddenly the room was pitch black. I felt the bed move as Dazai got in but he wasn't laying down.

Can I help you? I said as I stared at his silhouette.

Then I felt each handprint made in the mattress as Dazai approached my face. I was so scared I could barley move. He became so close that I could feel his breathe on my neck.

Would..... you mind? He asked

Mind wha---

He didn't even let me finish before he connected our lips. I sat there for a second not knowing what to do because I felt to weak to move. I couldn't push him away, so I decided to pull him closer. I gave in and started to kiss back but as soon as I did, I felt myself being lifted up again. Dazai sat me on his lap and held me up by my back. His continuous kiss was gentle but dominant and I realized he saw himself as the alpha. I tried to pull back again but his grip was too strong. In between breathes I manage to get out some words.

What...are.....you..doing??

Claiming my territory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 70.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
752K 39.7K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
4.6M 292K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...