Kidnapped

By Kota---bear

Kristy a 16 year-old girl gets kidnapped by none other then the Janoskians them selves. She finds out and wan... More

Kidnapped
Fake Girlfriend
A Cocky Jai
Wasted Tears
You Did What!
Jump Then Fall
The Man
Just Friends
My Dad's In Jail
Happily
The Concert
Close and Personal
Can I Get Your Number
Harry I Need You
Steal My Girl
Something Big

No More Chances

70 2 0
By Kota---bear

'No Jai you had your one chance and you screwed it up like you always do.' I say to him as I shut the car door and he starts knocking on the window as Luke starts the car. I roll down the window and look at the dashboard 'What Jai, what do you want?' I ask him as he takes my hand and plays with my fingers. "Kristy please all i'm asking is one more chance that's all." He says to me as I pull my hand away from him as he looks at me and backs away from the car.

*Driving to the Hospital*

'Luke do you think I was to hard on him?' I ask him as the guilt runs to my surface "Well he hurt you so what do you think." He says looking over to me as he stops at a light 'I don't know Luke it Just, I fell bad for not giving him another chance.' I say to Luke as he leans in and so do I then the light turns green he pushes on the gas and we get to the hospital in like ten minutes. He helps me out of the car after he parked and we walked inside to the waiting room. Luke walks up to the counter as I sit down in a chair and grabs a clipboard and walks back over to me.

"Um your name?" He asks me 'Kristy Willow Baxter.' "Your age?" '16' "Your other things that you have to answer cause I'm not gonna ask you them there kinda personal." He says I laugh a little as he hands me the clipboard and I answer the questins.'There i'm finished' I say handing Luke back the clip board he stands up and walks back to the counter. I a boy walks over with his friend and sits next to me Luke walks back and sits on the otherside of me the boy whispers something in his friends ear and looks over at me.

His friend hands him a paper and then a pen I look at Luke and tap on his sholder as my name was called by a nurse the boy hands me the paper with his number with his name. Luke helps me up and I take out my phone and put his number in my phone. I flip the paper over and write my number and name on the back handing him the paper back. Luke looks at me as we walk to the nurse she looks at my arm and then at Luke with a frown."Kristy can you tell me what you did to your arm hun?" the nurse asked me 'I got in a fight with a friend' I sya looking at Luke and smiling at him.

*In the Room*

My phone goes off and I look at it, Luke looks over my sholder and I cover my screen. "Who's that Kristy?" He asks me as the doctor comes in with a folder. "Hello Kristy and your friend is?" He says to me and Luke looks at him and just smiles.'Um, this is Luke Brooks a friend of mine and my family.' I say to him as he shakes Lukes hand and sits in his chair. 'So you got in a fight with Luke Or with someone else?" He asks me and I shake my head. 'With someone else'I say as he takes my arm and puts some ice on it I wince back in pain and Luke grabs my shoulders pushing me back towards him.

"It's just bruised you sould be fine as long as you keep ice on it." He say to me then looks at Luke, "Luke I need you to make sure she does this all the way home or wherever your going." He says to him and hands Luke a note then gives me some more ice. He gets ready to leave the room and turns back around facing Luke,"You may leave when your ready." He says and walks out the door shutting it behind him I stand up with the help of Luke then open the door walking out it with Luke in toe. He stops and waitss for me I go to him and we walk side by side out of the hospital.

I see he boy from the waitting room and wave he waves back and walks towards me. "Um, it's nice to meet you in person Kristy." He says to me and looks at the ground as his friend runs up behind him."Who are you?" Luke asks with a snobby tone. 'Luke be nice to him.' I say to him sturnly as he pushes my along towards the car. I get in and buckle my seatbelt as Luke starts the car and pulls out of he parking spot. 'Luke why were you so rude?' i ask him as he drives and stops at a stop light."Cause I don't want you to get hurt again." He says looking at me and kissing my cheek he pushes on the gas and drives again. All the way back to his house it was silent all I could hear was us breathing.

*At his House*

I get out of the car as Luke pulls me up alittle and we start to walk inside. Jai stops pops out of nowhere and I screamed Luke picked me up and started to carry me inside I put my arm and ice in my lap and my eyes become heavier they close and I shove my face into Luke's warm chest.

(Luke's POV)

Jai pops out of nowhere and Kristy screams I pick her up and start to carry she sets her arm with the ice in her lap she closes her eyes and so she's fast asleep. I open the door and walk in bringing her up the stairs and open the door to my room. I lay her on my bed and cover her up with my blanket then grabing a blanket from my closet along with a pillow. "Luke is that you?" I hear her ask as I turn around to find her awake and sitting up with the ice on her arm. 'Ya Kristy what's wrong?' I ask her as she lays back down on my bed I walk over to her and sit on the egde.

"I'm scared." She whispers and looks at me, I look into her icy blue eyes as the light hits them and kiss her forehead.'It'll be ok, I promise I'll be here when you wake up in the morning.' I say to her as she turns on her side placing her head on my knee. I place her head down on my pillow and run a hand through her hair pushing it out of her face. She closed her eyes and covered her body with my blanket again I got up very carefuly and wlaked out of my room and down to the living room. I put down my pillow and blanket then jumped onto the couch covering myself with the blanket. i close my eyes and they start to get heavy and I drift to sleep.

*In the Morning (Kristy's POV)

I wake up to a person jumping on the bed I open my eyes and see Jai. 'Jai go away let me sleep!' I scream at him and then I hear thumping up the stairs they open the door and I see Luke. He comes and pulls Jai away from me I sit up with his help and then kiss his cheek. I look at the clock next to his bed and it said 8:00 A.M. 'Fuck!' I curse under my breath and get up running to his bathroom and striping down I turn on the water and hop in I start humming and wash my body.

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air

If I should die before I wake

It's 'cause you took my breath away

Losing you is like living in a world with no air

Oh

I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave

My heart won't move, it's incomplete

Wish there was a way that I can make you understand

But how do you expect me

to live alone with just me

'Cause my world revolves around you

It's so hard for me to breathe

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air

Can't live, can't breathe with no air

It's how I feel whenever you ain't there

It's no air, no air

Got me out here in the water so deep

Tell me how you gonna be without me

If you ain't here, I just can't breathe

It's no air, no air

No air, air

No air, air

No air, air

No air, air

I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew

Right off the ground to float to you

There's no gravity to hold me down for real

But somehow I'm still alive inside

You took my breath, but I survived

I don't know how, but I don't even care

So how do you expect me

to live alone with just me

'Cause my world revolves around you

It's so hard for me to breathe

No air, air

No air, air

No air, air

No air, air

No more

It's no air, no air

No air, air

No air, air

No air, air

No air, air

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air

Can't live, can't breathe with no air

It's how I feel whenever you ain't there

It's no air, no air

Got me out here in the water so deep

Tell me how you gonna be without me

If you ain't here, I just can't breathe

It's no air, no air

No air, air

No air, air

No air, air

No air

I get out of the shower and walk into Luke's room wrapped in a towel and they both stare at me with their eyes wide open and mouths open too. 'Hey you both knew I could sing.' I say to them and they stay the same as before then I relise their stairing at my body wrapped in the towel."We knew you could sing but your body is amazing." Luke says looking me up and down.'Ewwww! Luke, Jai don't be pervert.' I say pulling on a pair of shorts and t-shirt then pushing my way past them and walking down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Beau crying at the breakfast bar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 663 26
One direction gets kidnapped and then the get away but that's when the really scary stuff happens.
21.5K 512 25
Jessica, a normal 19 year old teenager. Loving family and all. There's just one problem along the way of her life. She got kidnapped by Niall Horan...
10.9K 359 27
16 year old Louis Tomlinson is alone in the world. His parents left him over two years ago and now he is left fending for himself. Now he survived by...
284K 7.3K 36
Abigail was just a normal girl who lived a normal life. Then one day when she was walking home from school, she saw people following her and started...