sleeping partners.

By nectaerine

BOOK ii in which jungkook meets taehyung a year later and wants the sleeping arrangements back. ©SHARMILA... More

A YEAR LATER
TOMATO
ROOM 55
SOAP
EMOTIONS
SWEATPANTS
BODY GLITTER
BEAUTY SLEEP
READY
SURREAL
100%
BADUM TSS
PRETTY
"SUCKED WHAT?"
ALCOHOL
EYELASHES
HANDS
MOCHI
THOUGHTS
PIZZA
RANTS
"SAVE ME PLS"
FRENCH GIRLS
ICY
TAN
MIDNIGHT
1AM GROUP CHATS
HYUNGS
PICKLES
COMEDY
TULIPS
CHOCO MILK
DOG CAFE
TUTORING
HANDS ON HIPS
MESSAGE NOT SENT !
RAMEN
CHA EUNMIN
NOODLES
SKIES
"YOU'RE WARM"
THURSDAYS
HIDE & SEEK
UGLY
CARROT
can't fuckiNG BREATHE
WEDDING
FOREVER
YELLOW
VELVET
CAKE TIME
LADY IN WAITING
"IM 100% SERIOUS."
BLUE / EPILOGUE

BABY BOY

101K 5.3K 8K
By nectaerine

taehyung focus
taehyung spends the rest of the day looking up at the ceiling whilst in thought, and rubbing the skin of his neck carefully.

he wasn't one to boast about his relationships; he wasn't one of those people who wore purple hickies on their necks or constantly chatted about how his boyfriend dished out "i love you's" etc. but he couldn't help but admire the hickey multiple time, awestruck with the fact that he had a hickey.

wow, he breathes as he snuggles closer into his pillow and kicks off his sweatpants, wanting to be the most comfortable during the illness he was currently battling with.
he's broken out of his little overjoyed bubble when loud thumps sound throughout the tiny dormroom.

"taehyung! are you okay? jungkook told us that you're ill!!" jimin cries from behind the door, clearly distressed.

taehyung sighs.

"taehyung! open up!! we're here to help!" comes the shrill yell from jin.

taehyung slides out from under the sheets, not bothering to put his sweatpants back on - besides he wasn't wearing underwear, he was just wearing very fitting shorts.

with an sniff and swipe of his tissue, taehyung swings the door open to glower at jimin and jin, their yells worsening his headache.

"god, you're so slow, i thought you were dead." jin voices, barging right into the stuffy room. "what's on your neck?" he ask as he walks past.

taehyung eyes widen and he quickly pulls the hood of his hoodie over his head, pulling at the drawstrings to tighten around his face, hiding his hickey and neck. "n-nothing."

taehyung looks back at jimin who beams at him, waving bottles of energy drinks and for some reason struggling to carry yoga mats.
"we've brought snacks and energy drinks! well i did cause im a good friend - jin hyung's just here to eat."

taehyung's glare softens and he lefts the smaller boy in, smiling at his friends - more like jimin's - thoughtfulness as he closes the door behind them.

"actually im here to help taehyung feel relaxed," jin declares, taking the yoga mats from jimin's clutch and spreading them out in a row, side to side to each other. "we're gonna do yoga! it'll calm you and relax your body!"

"oh fuck no." taehyung grumbles, sitting on his bed and already ripping a potato chip bag, scarfing the chips down.

"c'mon it'll be fun!"

"no thanks, ill just finish these snacks and lie in bed."

"taehyung."

"seokjin." taehyung says, mocking seokjin and putting on an extra deep voice to annoy his hyung.
jin shoots daggers at taehyung before spitting out a "that's hyung to you, brat. now come and do yoga with your favourite hyung."

grudgingly, taehyung detaches himself from his beloved chips and sinks to the ground with a dull thud.

"this better be fun."

"oh, it will be! right, to start off we'll sit calmly and breathe in and out slowly. don't be tense at all."
the two younger follow jin's actions, sitting cross legged on the mats and breathing in slowly with their eyes closed.

jin sees this moment to interrogate taehyung like those gossiping moms at the gym. "so, jungkook hm?"

taehyung opens one eye to look at jin on his right, "what about jungkook?"

"you gonna date him? he seems to really like you." jin says slyly.

taehyung closes his eyes again and breathes in and out for a few seconds before speaking again.
"i can't tell you."

"why can't you tell us??" jin says, incredulous, opening his eyes and turning his head to face taehyung.

"jungkook's supposed to know first, you can hear from jungkook on sunday when i tell him." taehyung says blankly. seokjin sighs but regains his previous stoic position. "besides hyung, you can't keep a secret for five seconds."

"does this mean you've made up your mind?" jimin queries.

taehyung opens his eyes, "yeah, yeah i have."
to be very fucking honest, this is news to even taehyung himself. his brain had no idea why he had said that; he hadn't even properly thought about it and yet here he was - confident and ready to fucking confess apparently.

maybe his brain didn't know. maybe his heart knew better and decided to voice it out.
taehyung quickly tries to change the subject, "so are we gonna just sit here for the next hour or are we gonna do something fun?"

"ah, don't worry taehyung - i have loads of fun poses up my sleeve. you'll feel better in no time - no doubt!!"

                                   +

it was not fun. and he did not feel better.

taehyung had concluded this, an hour ago, when his palms start to hurt from when he pressed down on the ground as he lifted his legs up in the air. his head hurt as well; the mini yoga tutorial hadn't caused his headache or chest pain to disappear at all.
i don't think yoga helps colds anyway, he thinks to himself.

jin had started off with actual yoga poses and told taehyung "1..2..3 hold, 1..2..3-" but now the older seemed to have forgotten any poses and made up his own.

"and this is upside down ladybug." jin says out of breath, lying on his back and tucking his knees under his chin - wriggling around and acting like an overturned ladybug. taehyung follows his instructions with a roll of his eyes.

he looks up from where lies on the floor to meet jungkook's raised eyebrows. the younger had walked in earlier, needing to urgently finish an overdue essay. but the younger seemed to have found deep interest in the way taehyung's thighs and butt looked in those slightly tight shorts, and whenever he bent down for a pose.

"help me." taehyung mouths desperately. jungkook shrugs, stifling a laugh when jin suggests the worm. he hides himself behind his laptop, shoulders shaking with suppressed laughter.

taehyung watches his hyung's wild body rolls against the yoga mat as he attempts to do the worm.
"hyung," he whines, "can we stop already?"

jin sits up almost immediately and rips the headband off of his sweaty forehead and breaths hard, "i thought you'd never ask." he says, gripping his back, "my backs gonna break from that ladybug position, fuck." he curses.

taehyung sits up and takes a few seconds catching his breath before lying back down and rolling over to jimin. jimin had long gone given up the idea of yoga and now laid on his yoga mat and ate sugary sweets, specks of white sugar littered around his pink lips.

"im gonna go. stupid ladybug position." jin grumbles under his breath as he gets up from off the floor and drags his yoga mat to the door.
"adios." he says, grabbing half of the potato snacks not so discreetly and dashing out of the door with them.

now there were three; well not actually three since jimin decides to leave ten minutes afterwards. mouth peppered with sugar, jimin leaves, dragging his yoga mat away. "oh and you might wanna return the yoga mat to the gym - i kinda snuck them out." jimin says sheepishly, opening the door and leaving. taehyung laughs, watching jimin close the door behind him.

"and then there were two." taehyung hums, testing out a few stretches directed to jungkook - knowing that the younger was eyeing his legs.

honestly he doesn't know why he's doing it seeing as he's growing red cheeked but at the same time, he's enjoying jungkook's eyes on him.

he stands up and with a slightly exaggerated bend, he picks up the yoga mat and wanders over to the nearest wall, propping it up. all the whilst he has his hoodie hiked up around his waist, his black very fitting shorts on show.

he catches jungkook watching him with the help of the mirror's reflection. growing pleasantly hot, taehyung bends back down again, picking dust or something unnecessary like that from off the carpet.

oh my god, what am i doin-
he gulps, ignoring the pain rippling through his sore throat, and looks back into the mirror to see if jungkook was eyeing his ass again.

only this time taehyung finds jungkook looking directly at him through the mirror, eyebrows raised and a knowing smile playing on his lips.

taehyung nearly trips over his own feet at this, nearly falling head first on to the carpet. he stands up abruptly and clears his throat, busying himself with properly propping the mat up against the wall. he pretends not to know the effect he had on the younger and pretends to not hear the slight rustle of sheets from behind him.

the pad of feet resound against the floor and taehyung shudders. he feels jungkook come to stand directly behind him, warm breath fanning against his already hot neck.

"are you trying to tease me baby boy?" jungkook says, smiling, right hand sliding around taehyung's stiffened waist.

before taehyung can shakily reply, the door swings open.
"hyung's sorry! i stole your snacks and felt bad so here's some more okay?" jin apologises profusely, handing at least three pot noodles all of different flavours. "you're ill so make sure to eat loads! hyung wishes you to get well soon!" he says, sending earnest thumbs-up's to the wide eyed and startled boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3M 533K 61
BOOK i in which taehyung can't sleep and strikes a deal to sleep with his classmate after catching him looking at porn in maths class. ©SHARMILA / ne...
17.9K 1.1K 30
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 2] Y/n and Jungkook shares a loving relationship until one day, she sees Taehyung. The past hit her like a truck. What will she...
401K 14.1K 64
Taehyung: Would you ever date me? Jungkook: If I knew you in real life and if we were close in person I would give it a try. Started: February 4 2017...
141K 6.4K 31
||Sequel to It Started Out With a Kiss|| "His eyes drifted to the sky one more time, before he whispered an "I miss you," hoping the stars would carr...