The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

By harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Thank You

Epilogue

17.9K 431 152
By harlenaislife

A/N: wow. Last chapter. this book was way longer then I originally hoped it was going to be, hopefully it didn't bore ya'll. Thank you all for sticking by me with this book,I never thought I would ever be able to reach 100K+ reads on anything but wow. Thank you all so much for sticking by this book! hopefully you'll love this chapter! xxxx

12 years later

Selena

I felt a pair of arms tighten around my waist and a few kisses were being planted on my neck. I smile as my eyes slowly start to open.

I turn the other way to be faced with a smiling Harry,"Morning beautiful."

"Good Morning handsome." I smile at him. I was still semi asleep.

"How'd you sleep?" Harry asks.

"The usual. Good." I smile.

"I'm going to go get started with breakfast okay?"

"Okay." I smile yet again.

"It's still early, rest for a while before the little rascals' wake up." Harry says as he places a kiss on top of my forehead.

"I will. Thanks babe." I smile.

"Anything for you." Harry flashes me one of his billion dollar smiles and walks to the bathroom.

I really am the luckiest girl in the world. I turn the other side to see a few pictures on our bedside table. One was of Harry, Millie and I on our wedding day. Millie was just a little girl then and in a few months she'll be heading out to college. Yeah college. She's grown up so fast. It's so strange how quickly time has past by.

The previous years Harry and I have been blessed with two more kids. Our son Lorenzo is 10 years old and our daughter Liza is turning 6 next month. They're both brats but we love them unconditionally.

Styles' Establishment had been going great, Harry doesn't work 9-5 anymore he just works from home and goes in whenever he feels like. He's a "VIP" as he likes to refer to himself.

A little while after Harry and I tied the knot, I fulfilled a dream of mine which I never thought I could. Even thought Business was fun and I liked working in management and my experience with Styles' Establishment was amazing I'm not going to shade my husband's company but it was never what I wanted to do forever. I opened up my own Café. It's called Coffee Time. I love working there, spending nights at times searching for new recipes for baked goods and let's just say Harry and the kids have never complained since I started my own Café as they get treats on a regular basis.

.....

"Mommy! You're up!" Liza jumps up and down as she sees me coming down the stairs.

"Hi baby. You're up early." I smile as I place a kiss on her forehead.

Liza just nods as she chews on her pancakes.

"Coffee." Harry says handing me a cup.

"Thank you babe." I smile at him.

"I'm getting so much older day by day. Just look at the white hair in my head." Harry says pointing to his head.

"Hey stop. The white hair is sexy. I'm getting older to." I smile at him.

"Yeah I guess your wrinkles have really started to show." Harry smirks.

I punch him on his arm,"Shut up. I'm still way younger than you grandpa."

"Okay love." Harry chuckles.

"Mom can I go wake up Millie and Enzo?" Liza asks.

"Baby, it's Saturday. Let your brother and sister sleep for a little while." I say.

"But I'm bored." Liza whines.

"Why'd don't you watch some cartoons then? Or get started on your science project that Ms Jackson gave you?" I suggest.

"Yes I'll start with that. I'm going to go get my supplies." Liza jumps off her seat and runs upstairs to her bedroom.

"But sweetheart don't use any of the glitter until your mother or I come up. Okay?" Harry yells.

"Okay Daddy!" We hear a faint scream from the top of the staircase.

"The girl sure loves glitter." I smile to myself as I take another sip of my coffee.

"You're telling me. I had glitter in my hair for weeks after her last project. Teachers with their bullshit telling kids to be creative and crafty." Harry rolls his eyes.

"It's not the teacher's fault. They need to do things to attract the kids. It's part of their jobs." I say.

"Yeah still." Harry says.

"Why you so cynical?" I chuckle.

"I'm not cynical. Maybe a little skeptical." Harry says.

I chuckle once again,"About what?"

"The education system." Harry jokes.

"It's official, I married a weirdo."

Harry puts his cup aside and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him,"So? Doesn't change how you feel about me."

"You're right, it doesn't." I smile.

Harry leans in and attaches his lips onto mine. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

Even after all this time, whenever I'm around Harry the butterflies always flutter in my stomach. Everytime he kisses me the fireworks erupt in my head just like the first time he had kissed me outside my apartment.

.....

"Hey mom, Hey dad I need to ask you a few questions." Enzo says as he walks downstairs into the living room.

"Go ahead shoot." Harry says taking his eyes of the television and looking at Enzo.

"It's about this project that I'm doing for school about my family." He says.

"I've answered the ones I know but there are a few I don't know." Enzo adds.

"What are the questions you need answers to?" I ask.

"How long have my parents been married for?" Enzo asks.

"We've been married for 12 years now." Harry answers and flashes a smile my way.

"Ooo! Ooh! How did you two meet? How did you two meet?" Liza chimes into the conversation.

Harry turns his head and looks at me, a playfully smirk was already plastered on his lips,"Well your mother over here was my assistant." Harry winks at me and pulls me closer.

"Ew. Mom. Dad get a room." Millie cringes in disgust.

"Now Millie don't be such a love hater." Harry says.

"I'm not a love hater I just want to see whatever you guys are at. Gross." Millie says once again.

"Was it like the movies? Did you fall in love very fast? Did you play songs and dance all night? When you meet each other did you sing songs together like in Frozen?" Liza asks.

Millie started laughing loudly and then looks at Liza,"Sorry. Carry on."

Harry and I chuckle. "Yes it was just like that." I answer.

"Indeed it was." Millie smiles at us.

"Oh look who's embraced love now." I joke.

Millie rolls her eyes,"Do you remember when we had first started dating?" I ask Millie.

"Ofcourse I do. I remember it all. From calling you Selena to all the nasty things you guys were up." Millie half smiles and scrunches her nose in disgust.

"What nasty things are you talking about now?" Harry asks.

"Oh you know the Selena slept over because her car got busted and she woke up in my clothes. Ugh. It's so weird thinking about these things. You two were gross." Millie cringes yet again.

"Okay sweetie you are being a little overdramatic." I joke.

"What is Millie talking about?" Liza asks and both her and Enzo stare at us intently.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I chip in.

"Trust me you don't want to know Kiddos." Millie chuckles.

"Can we get back to my questions now?" Enzo asks.

"Mom can I go to Ryan's house tonight?" Millie asks.

"I don't know. Can you?" I look over to Harry.

"You like Ryan. Come on mom." Millie whines.

"I do. I love Ryan. He's grown into a gentleman, but I'm not sure about your father here." I gesture my head towards Harry.

"What makes you think I don't like him?" Harry starts to play dumb.

"I don't know, maybe the fact that you started polishing your gun whenever he's around since I told we were together." Millie says.

"That guy has off vibes." Harry says.

"No he doesn't." Millie argues. "You've known Ryan and his parents since I was a little girl and you always loved him when we were friends as soon as we started dating you went all serial killer on him."

"Let the girl be, he's a good guy." I tell Harry.

"Okay you can go but you need to back by 11, and 11 means 11 Millie. You understand?" I say.

Millie squeals and runs to us,"Thanks mom a bunch. Love you." She kisses me on the cheek and runs upstairs.

"She has always cared way more about you then she has about me." Harry pouts.

"And that one cares way more about you then she does about me. So I guess we're even." I say gesturing to Liza.

Harry smiles and kisses the top of my head. "Enzo lets get back to your questions?"

"Okay. Finally." Enzo groans and I chuckle inwardly.

.....

"Finally some alone time." Harry kick the bedroom door shut with his feet and wraps his arms around my waist.

"12 years later and you're still as needy as you were the first night." I smirk.

Harry bites his lip,"It doesn't help that my wife is absolutely stunning."

"Why thank you handsome." I wrap my arms around his neck.

I move closer and pull my lips onto Harry's. Our lips move together in sync until we pull away to catch our breath and stare into each other's eyes.

"I love you." Harry smiles.

"I love you too Mr Billionaire." I joke.

"Ofcourse you do." Harry smiles at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.6K 43
"I fell in love with my Best Friend's Brother" Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #829 in Fanfiction (5/10/2017)
126K 7.6K 44
"I got lost in the beauty of your smile." [ COMPLETED √ ] Harry Styles S.U Highest Ranking #147 in Fan fiction on (18/5/16) cover by imwithcupid 2...
289K 6.7K 70
"You know I can't just let you go." He says. "You have no choice" I weakly say with tears falling. "I'm not letting you go. I just can't allow you...
61.9K 686 73
Harry Styles x Kendall Jenner Fanfiction 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯? ©️HESmylovie All rights res...