The Radio Contest That Change...

By kenngy_1118

After Kalel wins a radio contest where she got to go to VidCon and meet Ian and Anthony, her and Anthony fall... More

The Radio Contest That Changed My Life
Chapter 1: VidCon and A Movie
Chapter 2: Feelings
Chapter 3: Saturday
Chapter 4: Movie Night
Chapter 6: Breakfeast
Chapter 7: Damian
Chapter 8: The Hospital
Chapter 9: Back Home
Chapter 10: The Bithday When Nightmares Came Tru
Chapter 11: Kidnapped
Chapter 12: The Warehouse
Chapter 13: The Breakout
Chapter 14: The Finale

Chapter 5: Nightmares

300 10 0
By kenngy_1118

{Kalel's Pov}

I was running. I don't know where or why, I was just running away from something. And I knew that if I had stopped something would catch me. I tripped and started screaming for help. I jolted awake.

{Anthony's Pov}

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was almost 2:30 am. What had woke me up? Then I looked over at Kalel who was squirming around and kind of crying or wimpering. I think she was having a nightmare...

"Kalel, wake up babe," I said as I shook her shoulder gently. Then she screamed as she sat up and started crying. She grabbed me quickly and I held her close to me.

"It was just a dream. It was just dream. Are you ok?"

"Ya I think so," she said with a snif.

We laid back down and she put her head on my chest again. I felt her shaking so I put my arm around he and held her tight, close to me until we both fell asleep again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.2M 58.6K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...