แตแต’โฟหขแต—สณแต’แต˜หข โ–ธ ๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐๐€๐‹๐Œ๐„...

By dubrevh

๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ | โDying is easy, it just stops. The people around you dying, that's the hard part.โž โ”Œโ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ... More

๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ.
๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.

eighteen.

1.8K 74 10
By dubrevh

MONSTROUS.
018. | ❛ camelot.

"Okay, even assuming the Legion took the Spear fragment from here, how did they know it was here?" Nate asked as he circled around the office.

"Without the medallion, you mean." Martin added on.

"Rip must've told them. Somehow, he remembers where the pieces of the Spear are." Sara pieced together as Crystal continued to stand alongside her.

"Well, then it's a good thing you let him escape." Amaya let out under her breath, causing Crystal and Sara to look over to her.

"Do you wanna say something to me?" Sara titled her head to be in sight of Amaya, who got out of her seat and gladly said what was wrong.

"Jax told me about how he was gonna kill Rip in 1776, and about how you stopped him."

"Because we're not killers, Amaya." Crystal answered standing front to front with her, protecting Sara even though she didn't need saving.

"Except for yourself and Mr. Rory, Sara and..." Martin sensed he wasn't helping the conversation and lowered his voice to a whisper, thanks to the ladies stare. "I'll stop helping now."

"I'm not condoning murder, but the JSA would've captured Rip without regard for sentiment." Amaya continued as Sara emerged to her comment.

"You think I let Rip go, because of sentiment?"

"Yes."

"All right, let's just all take a breath." Nate said, trying to help but knew they weren't going to back down.

"I'm sorry that your friend got killed. And it may be sentimental, but my team comes before tactics." Sara said.

"And as a result, you've put the whole of reality at risk. Maybe this is why your team loses so often." Amaya jabbed and leaving the space, while Sara and Crystal stood flabbergasted at the insult of their team.

"Pardon the interruption..." Gideon announced while Crystal let out a sigh of relief that she wasn't going to pursue this topic any further.

"Excellent timing, Gideon." Martin spoke.

"Your daughter Lily's algorithm has identified a location for another piece of the Spear."

"Well, when it rains, it pours."

"Where is it, Gideon?" Crystal asked going over to the screen.

"A small island known as Britannia in the year 507 AD." Gideon said as she pulled it up on the screen, to where today resembled Great Britain.

[•]

Crystal headed to get a cloak from the fabrication room, with Nate and Ray getting their accessories for he Medieval period.

"Medieval England. See, this is what I'm talking about... a nice, well-documented piece of history." Nate said as he pulled out of the fabrication room as metal hand.

"Knights in shining armor, damsels in distress, and best of all, jousts." Ray said pointing with his sword again, getting too close to Crystal as she caught it in her hand and twisted it out of Ray's hand.

"No damsels in distress here. More like knights with too much testosterone." Crystal examined the sword before giving it back to Ray.

He let out a playful grunt while Nate came over to the newly couple, "Heh, well, jousting didn't appear in England till 1300 AD."

"Don't take this away from me." Ray pouted as his inner child was finally getting to live his dream.

"Please don't take this away from him, he's very delicate about his dreams." Crystal whispered in Nate's ear as Ray kept playing with his sword.

"Raymond." Nate rolled his eyes.

"Just forget about history for once, all right? We're in the Age of Legend." Ray reminded him as Nate failed to let go of his historian aspects.

"Well, remember as Santayana once said, those who cannot remember history are condemned to repeat it." Nate informed him as Ray brushed it aside like a joke.

"Was he a knight? I don't remember his name. And I was pretty obsessed with Arthurian lore as a kid." Ray geeked out.

"Hmm, well, if you were, you would know that there were not jousts." Nate corrected him as Ray held a confused face.

"Oh... well... agree to disagree." Ray said as Nate handed him his metal arm as a sign of truce before walking away.

"Are we on our way, m'lady?" Ray bowed down in his chain mail and held out his arm, Crystal smiled at his honorable attempt at this era and curtsied in front of him before taking his arm.

"We shall."

As the Legends embarked out in the woods, Nate kept on poking on the subject that history and stories were different. Crystal frankly got tired of the argument and stayed out of it, not trying to fight over something idiotic when they had a serious task at hand.

"Look, all I'm saying is, the stories you grew up on are just that. They're stories, all right? The Medieval world was a time of turmoil. It was the collapse of Rome, which led to the collapse of civilization itself. And don't even get me started on the health and sanitation." Nate kept saying as they trudged through the forest, and Crystal kept a sharp eye for anything or the Legion.

"Yeah, please don't." Crystal pleaded as Nate didn't take into account of her comment and proceeded to list all the diseases that plagued the country.

"Cholera, diphtheria, uh, typhoid fever, and I'm not even touching skin diseases."

"Speaking of which, why did you choose to dress like a leper?" Amaya asked, ending Nate's discussion which started a different issue.

"I didn't. This is historically accurate. You all look like you're going to a Renaissance Fair." Nate judged their outfits as Crystal stopped in her tracks to which halted Ray's as well.

"What is it?" He asked as Crystal unwinded from his arm.

"We're being followed." She said leaning towards Sara.

"And by the way, even if I was a leper, it'd be way less obvious than a bunch of knights in shining armor." Nate said as knights seemed to appear out of nowhere, in actual shining armor.

Crystal and Sara took a defense stance as Ray leaped forward, "Wait... I mean, ho... I mean... I mean, hark! Good knight, we intend you no harm. We are but mere travelers in this land." Ray spoke in a monotone speech to the knight who didn't show its face.

"Your dialect is way off." Nate scolded at him.

Ray simply continued, "I, Raymond of the Palms, and my band of merry men and women, humbly request safe passage to Camelot, and an audience with King Arthur."

"King Arthur?" Crystal asked in a low voice still holding her stance.

"Yes, you can his crest on their shields." He pointed out as the shields held a Red Cross to which Crystal had seen before in mere stories.

The knight removed its helmet revealing a woman behind it with brunette hair, "I am Guinevere. We shall escort you to Camelot...But your leper must remain outside the castle walls."

Nate cried, "I'm not a leper!"

Being escorted to Camelot was easier for them, and once inside the castle was magnificent as one would expect.

"Still think this is just a story?" Ray asked Nate, who was blowing his mind.

"This place shouldn't exist." Nate whispered back to him. Soon they were all in front of the Roundtable and Ray took to bow before he was stopped by what Crystal could assume was King Arthur.

"There's no need of that here. We're all equal in the court of Camelot."

Ray sighs excitedly, "That's why I love this guy."

Guinevere took to speaking first, "Our paths crossed in the wood while tracking the Black Knight, Your Grace."

"How then are we to know that they're not in league with that vile rogue?" King Arthur asked as the Legends all looked around before settling in Ray to speak for them.

"Your Grace, I swear we are not your enemies. We are warriors on a quest, a race against evil." Ray assured the king.

"A great evil haunts my land these many days, kidnapping my noble Knights of the Round Table. Therefore, it'll fall on my wisest adviser to measure the truth of your words."

"Oh, please don't say it." Nate grunted.

"Summon Merlin!" King Arthur said as they all stood waiting for the wizard to come.

"Get ready to fight our way out of here if Merlin rules against us." Sara whispered as the dark cloaked figure came from the back and removed her cape.

"That's Star Girl." Nate said as the blonde girl seemed to look back in marvel as the Legends did.

Amaya pushed her way to the form of the group, "What are you doing in Camelot?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.7K 34
แด‡ ษด แด… แดœ ส€ แด‡ ; แด„แด€ส€ส€ส แดษด แด‡แด แด‡ษด แดกสœแด‡ษด ษชแด› สœแดœส€แด›๊œฑ. ส™ส€ษชแด‡สŸสŸแด‡ แดแดส€แด€สŸสŸแด‡๊œฑ. ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส, ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€ษด๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€, แด›สœแด‡ แดแดส€แด€สŸสŸแด‡๊œฑ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡ แด€ แด„แดแด...
19.1K 138 33
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐š…'๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šข ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐šข ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š–๐šข ๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ. ๐“†‰๐“†‰๐“†‰๐“†‰๐“†‰๐“†‰๐“†‰๐“†‰๐“†‰...
3K 79 22
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šก ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ...
17.8K 245 16
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โž๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž!โ โž๐Ž๐ก...