Natsu X Male!Reader - Candle...

By llJunholl

"I was a candle that had gone out, never to be lit again." "Even after 3 years, I heard that Natsu is still t... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - New Beggining?
Chapter 2 - The Vision
Chapter 3 - Mysterious New Member
Chapter 4 - He's back..
Chapter 5 - Hargeon
Chapter 6 - Traitor?
Chapter 7 - Nightmare
Chapter 8 - Impatient
Chapter 9 - Wrong Move
Chapter 10 - Suspicions
Chapter 12 - Regrets
Chapter 13 - Too Late
Chapter 14 - Confusion
Author's Note
Chapter 15 - Friends
Chapter 16 - Reunion
Chapter 17 - Unexpected Guest
Chapter 18 - Lost
Chapter 19 - Give up?
Chapter 20 - Journey to find the lost boy
Chapter 21 - Uncertainty
Last Author's Note?
Chapter 22 - The Dream
Chapter 23 - The Dream (Pt. II)
Chapter 24 - Recurrence
Chapter 25 - Priming
Chapter 26 - Fairy Heart
Chapter 27 - The King's Fall
Chapter 28 - Forgiveness
Last Author's Note (Get to know me)
Apology and Announcement
Chapter 29

Chapter 11 - What's done is done

1.6K 49 11
By llJunholl

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/A) sat in silence, not answering Laxus' question. The guild was noisy, but you can feel the tensed and quiet atmosphere in the table. No one spoke for a moment, and all eyes were on him.

"Well? We're all ears here." Laxus' voice sounded like as if he was mocking him or it seems as he thinks he's right. (Y/A) hesitated before answering.

"I don't know. But, I really only heard Lumen Histoire from someone. I'm sorry." He said as he avoided their gazes. Natsu, who was quietly observing and listening to the conversation, spoke.

"Do you know where Master is, (Y/A)?" The flame-haired young man asked as he looked more intense at (Y/A).

"I swear I don't know where he is!" (Y/A) frantically said as he tried to explained himself.

"Ok." Natsu replied, which made everyone confused.

"Huh?" (Y/A) said as he looked more confused than the others.

"You said that you don't know, so let's leave it at that. You are a part of Fairy Tail now. I trust you. If you can't tell us right now, then eventually you'll say it once you're ready." As Natsu patted him in the back.

Everyone looked back again at (Y/A), but this time they were smiling.

Your P.O.V

I saw all of them looking at me, but this time they were smiling. For some unknown reason, the emotions I have built there way up to my eyes, and started pouring. Not that heavy, though.

"Ah!? Did I say something w-wrong?" as Natsu panicked. They all looked confused too, which made me laugh.

"N-n-nothing, It-it just ma-makes m-me h-happ-y that you guys trust me." I said stuttering. The next thing that happened somehow made me calm and made me rethink all of my actions.

Natsu hugged me. 'Huh? This warmth..' I said to myself.

"I guess we really do have to trust you. You ARE a part of Fairy Tail. Can't say I trust you right now, but who knows? Time will eventually tell me if I can trust you." Laxus-san said.

Everyone trusts me? I'm happy. Even though, this is only temporary I'm happy that they treat me as a Member of Fairy Tail. Oh how I wish this won't end.

I looked up to them to see them smiling.

"A family you can go back to." I said to myself and smiled. But, there was something else that was occupying my mind.

"Please forgive me..." My conscience is killing me. I'm betraying them. Betraying the trust they have with me.

If I end all my ties with Hades, here and right now. Would they forgive me for what I have done?

-FLASHBACK-

I closed the distance between me and Master. I crouched enough to level myself with Master and whispered to him.

"If you don't follow me, I will kill your beloved children, Fairy Tail." I smirked.

Master looked terrified, but his anger remained unmoved. He looked more furious than he was.

"Don't you dare do that!" He shouted with anger. I've never seen Master this angry, so I was taken aback for a moment before I spoke again.

"Then choose, tell me or give it to me." I gave a forced smirk. I was shaking at that moment. But, I didn't let it show through my actions.

Master mumbled something, but I couldn't hear it. He looked back at me, but this time there were mixed emotions in his face.

"I'll tell you, but you have to keep your promise." Master said. 'Sorry Master..' I said to myself.

"You have my word, Master." For the last time, I gave him a smile again.

"5 days from now, I will set you free to help me find the weapon. Don't even try escaping. You know what happens. I kinda wanna enjoy myself in Fairy Tail while it lasts." I said, but the last sentence came out of nowhere. He nodded in response, but he looked confused at me for second.

"(Y/N)?" I was surprised and didn't respond. which I ignored again.

"How could you do this?! Natsu treated you as his other half! How could you do this to him? I know we were in the wrong, but to have your revenge to this extent.. Why!?" Master sounded frustrated. He looked like he was about to cry.

I wanted to end it all after what Master said, but in the end, I ignored him again.

"I can't stop now.." I said to myself. I looked at Master. I can't explain what emotion his face is showing, but I'm sure that I wanted to do one thing.

It was to stop.

"Sorry.."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Third Person P.O.V

4th day, since Master Makarov's disappearance. All of the members were worried for they don't know what's about to happen.

"I think we should start searching." Erza said.

"We should wait for one more day. Master will probably come back tomorrow. I hop-" Erza cut off Mira

"And if he doesn't?" Mira was silent. "Are we gonna wait until he comes back?" Erza calmly said.

"We need to search for Master, but where do we start?" as Natsu stood up from the chair he was sitting at.

They kept discussing where to start their search, when suddenly the main gate was smashed open. They were all surprised and shifted their attention to the broken door.

Pieces of the door were scattered, the debris created a smoke, hence they couldn't see who broke the door down. A moment of silence was in the air of the guild. Not until they saw Master dashing straight to (Y/A).

"(Y/A)!" as Master punched (Y/A). Master held the boy before he could be blown back by the punch.

Everyone backed away from them as they were surprised of the sudden turn of events. They saw the old man continually punching (Y/A). They didn't expect what happened next.

Master was sent flying. The young man stood up and looked pissed.

"God! What is it with you?! You could've just followed my simple orders. Is it that hard?" as he sighed.

"(Y/A)?" Natsu said looking surprise of (Y/A)'s turn of attitude. He looked at him. He didn't respond and kept the annoyed look.

"Tsk." as (Y/A) looked away and dusted off his clothes. Master again dashed forward, but this time it was in his giant form.

"Restrict." (Y/A) said as dark shackles appeared from the ground and held Master in place. He gave off a smirk.

"You do know what happens when you disobey me, right?" He said laughing. "This is your choice, Makarov." as (Y/A) disappeared and appeared in front of Lucy.

He elbowed Lucy causing her to collapse and lost her consciousness.

"Lucy-neesan!" A child named Romeo tried to save Lucy, but the next thing happened to fast. (Y/A) aimed a dark-shaped sword into Romeo's chest. Luckily, he dodged it, but not fast enough so his shoulders were pierced.

The child screamed in pain. "Romeo!" Natsu screamed as he dashed into (Y/A) with fire pulsating through is fists.

(Y/A) jumped to avoid Natsu's attack.

"Blumenblatt!" as she appeared in (Y/A)'s back. He used dark magic to absorb the swords. (Y/A) looked more annoyed than he was awhile ago. He landed unto the ground and closed his eyes.

"Dark Restraints." He chanted as all of Fairy Tail were held in place. (Y/A) circled his gaze at every member of Fairy Tail and ended his gaze with Makarov.

"Don't forget who you're against with, Fairy Tail. You have your last chance, Makarov. Give Lumen Histoire to me or it's this girl's life in exchange." as he turned around and left with the unconcious Lucy at his back.

"(Y/A)!!" Natsu screamed frustratedly as he tries to break free from the magic. (Y/A) ignored him.

As (Y/A) was out side of Fairy Tail, his tears started to pour.

"Sorry, Natsu.."

___________________________________________________

I'm just gonna go with the flow on this story right now. We're in the middle of the story now guys, so yeah. Keep supporting this story!

Also, for those who are a fan of Kuroko no Basuke (Non-fan of KNB is also included), please look forward to my new story which is :

Kuroko No Basuke - My Heart

I originally wanted it to be a fanfiction of Kuroko and Aomine, but I thought of a different approach. Hence I created my own character which is Tetsuya Yukihara. You don't really need to know or watch the whole seasons of KNB, since this is somewhat out from the KNB series. Just know the names of some characters and you are good to go!

Overview of the story :

Basically, it's a story of the unrequited feelings of Tetsuya Yukihara for the straight guy, Aomine Daiki. He tries to hold on to his feelings for Aomine even if knowing that he has no chance.

"Just for once, I wanna be somebody's first choice."

That line is pretty much describing Tetsuya Yukihara's love for you-know-who.

Anyways, the story isn't gonna be published yet. I plan to start it after this story.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Follow and Vote!

Happy Reading!🍷

- Junho

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.4K 45
Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that she was from a kind and loving guild calle...
14.8K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
202K 5.4K 73
***Lemons**** Don't like don't read but if you like my other stories then you should know we are all perverts for NaLu. Hehe Fairy tail belongs to Hi...
95.4K 3.7K 20
Former Title: The Lost Memories... " Even though my mind forgotten about you , my heart couldn't ... Or I'd rather say it wouldn't ..." He suddenly d...