Burn my dark heart pastel pri...

By youtubeshippertrash

Blossom is a outgoing pastel girl also the girl Skarlet is in love with. Skarlet is a dark,shy and mysterious... More

1. Blushing

16 0 0
By youtubeshippertrash

(Skarlet's POV)

My phone woke me up telling me it was time to wake up and go to hell oops i mean school to be honest school's not that bad I'm not bullied or anything but everyone is scared of me and tremble at the sight of me meaning i have no friends.

I get up and go to my closet to pick out today's outfit the usual black. Get my equally black backpack and made my way outside and walk to school. I got outside and it started to rain I groaned, what a perfect way to start the day SOAKED.

I finally arrived to school soaked , cold and furious when I bump into someone "watch where you're going!!" I shout angrily at someone "I-mm so s-sorry " the person stutters out. I looked up to see who it was, it was blossom ,the prettiest girl in the whole universe, she's been my crush since I was in nursery school. she looks at me and I start blushing "its okay" I muttered, she just smiles at me and her green eyes light up.

I walk away not returning the smile because I don't smile , smiling just isn't for me. I walk to my first class , sit down look the window and daydream about a better life I could live. school finally ends and i walk back home.

when I arrive home, I open my front door ,my family all start asking me how was my day. my little sister , Ashley, hugs my legs "Skar I missed you so so much" stretching her little 4yr old arms to show me how much she missed me and I lift her up and her hug her "you silly bean I just went to school" I sweetly tell Ashley.

I run up my room and jump on on top of my duvets. I let out a huge sigh today was a very awkward day. First, I got drenched. Then, I had an encounter with Blossom. Why is it that every time we she each other I scare her off. I wish I could talk to her normally for at least one minute without fucking everything up but that would ruin my reputation. So I just have to deal with this feeling secretly. I get up to turn on my music player. I know it kinda old school but I absolutely love listening to music this way. I let the music sing to me as I fall into deep sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This is my first original book and I'm actually do this for my own enjoyment because I love writing so much It makes me happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 195K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.9M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
647K 67.6K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
3.9M 115K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...