Take My Hand, I'll Never Let...

qxeenmonaababes tarafından

Whats up! This is my first story and there will be a sequel if this gets enough reads and stuff. So onto the... Daha Fazla

Meet The Cast and Characters
Chapter 1: The First Day....Not That Bad After All
Chapter 2: The First Day...Not Bad At After All pt.2
Chapter 3: The First Day....Not Bad After All pt.3
Chapter 4: The Next Day..Uh Oh...
Chapter 5: The Next Day...Uh Oh...pt.2
Chapter 6: The Next Day..Uh Oh pt.3
Chapter 7: The Next Day....Uh Oh pt.4
Chapter 8: My Love Your So Beautiful
Chapter 9: The Day After
Chapter 10: The Day After pt.2
Chapter 11: You Can't Stop Me
Chapter 12: At A Family's House
Chapter 13: Just Hold On
Chapter 15: Love Confessions
Chapter 16: Dark Connections
Chapter 17: No Trust
Chapter 18: Amazing Things
Chapter 19: Going To College With Garnet
Chapter 20: Love Solves All
Chapter 21: Results and Sensual Love
Chapter 22: College Drama
Chapter 23: College Drama pt.2
Authors Note
Chapter 24: Mistakes and Mending Hearts
Chapter 25: Garnets Birthday
Chapter 26: Garnets Birthday pt.2
Chapter 27: Gifts, Love, and Family
Chapter 28: Christmas Eve
Chapter 29: Christmas Day
Chapter 30: Back To College
Chapter 31: Something New
~Authors Note~
Chapter 32: Worries and Love
Chapter 33: Catching Up
Chapter 34: Jasper's Redemption
Chapter 35: Different Is Amazing
Chapter 36: Charity's In Trouble pt.1
Chapter 37: Charity's In Trouble pt.2 /Garnet Gets Taken
Chapter 38: A Phone Call
Chapter 39: Guns And Roses
Chapter 40: A Death In The Family
~Author's Note~

Chapter 14: A Day In London Town

143 7 4
qxeenmonaababes tarafından

Garnet P.O.V.             Date: Monday
Right now, I'm proud to say that I am out of jail! I am in my hotel room which isn't that far away from Amethysts and Mike's room because we are in the same building. Me, Amy, and Mike have decided that we would stay in London for one more day because Amethyst has always wanted to travel around so, why not her lover and best friend/brother? "You ready love?" I ask and walk in and see my love putting on her jacket. I just lean on the door and smile to myself because she's just that amazing and that I can call her mine.

(^Amethysts Outfit for today😻😻^)

Amethyst P.O.V
"Now I am Garnet." I say while checking her self one last time. "Omg, come on girl! You look beautiful!" Mike said while waiting at the door with Garnet. "Ok ok, I'm coming!" I said eagerly rushing out the door. One hand was holding my phone while the other was holding Garnets hand. After that whole accident, me and Lapis made up and I'm face timing her right now, even though for her it's like 5:13am. "Hey Lappy, your sure that you don't need rest?" I asked her as I saw her fighting to keep her eyes opened. "Nah I'm good. I told Peridot to get me some coffee." She said tiredly. "Hey babe, I'm back. Here's your coffee and food." He said and kissed her cheek. "Aww thanks Peri for keeping my friend alive!" I said. "Haha very funny Amy. Anyways, where ya going?" Lapis asked me. "Uh...Garnet were are we going?"

Garnet P.O.V
"We are going to the clock tower. But the thing is, is that, there's a way to get to the top of the tower." I said with a sly smile on my face. "Garnet, can you quit being illegal right now? I mean, I just got you out of jail you know, unless you have amnesia." She says playfully. "Nope, haven't forgotten. But I want you to see London from the clock tower, tonight. I already have our flight booked and everything. Trust me, me and Mike used to do this all the time, right Mike?" I said to him. "Mhm, you that's right. And we were so good, we never got caught. Amy, just relax and let me and Garnet be your tour guides for A day in London Town!!" Mike says.

(^They road the Fares wheel, and Garnet and Amethyst kissed at the top with Mike taking a picture lol.😻😻^)

(^They walked, shopped, ate, and drank with Garnet and Mike carrying all the bags and eventually had to get a rented London car.^)

(^The car they rented for the whole day!😻😻^)

(^They went here.😻😻^)

(^They went here😻😻^)

(^And even went window shopping in this big ass mall! Then, the day was slowly growing darker and Garnet, Amethyst, and Mike were headed to the clock.)

Amethyst P.O.V
Now that we have eaten and drank and shopped a fuck ton, Garnet said "Mike, it's time to take Amy to the clock." And she grabbed my hand leading me to the car. It wasn't a long drive and we found a place to park. "Alright, I'll destract the officer while you guys hide." She said and did a sexy walk right up to him. "H-hello my l-lady. I'm sorry b-but we are c-closed." The tall skinny officer said blocking the way inside of the clock. "Ah man. That's a shame. A handsome young man like yourself should have a little fun." Garnet said while rubbing her hands all over the scared boy. "W-what fun do y-you think w-we could h-have?" He asked so scared. Garnet whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. At this point I was beyond jealous. "Garnet better make up for this." I thought I quietly said to myself. "Don't worry sour puss. She will, she always does and always has. Just let her do her thing." Mike says back to me. The man and Garnet are now walking away were I can't see them. I hear a hard punch and something fall. I instantly grew scared. "Come on over. He's knocked out." Garnet said. We came over and saw him on the ground, out cold. "Garnet, what happened?" I asked. "Well, he said he saw you guys when you were supposed to be hidden." And she eyes Mike. He started to blush in embarrassment. "When he said that, I kinda panicked and punched him. But come on, I got his keys." She says while unlocking the door. We get in and take the elevator up. The door opens and I see huge clock pieces like gears, hammers, and bells. "Wow, this is amazing!" I say. Garnet and Mike just smile and watch me take pictures of the amazing big ass room. Garnet goes over to the clocks huge piece of glass and finds a tool box. She undoes the screws on the bottom just enough to push the glass out were we can all feel the cool breezes of London, and look at it's beautiful aura it has to offer. "Wow, Garnet......It's ......... Amazing." I saw with stars in my eyes. She puts her hands on my waist from behind and kisses my cheek. "I told you, it was going to be beautiful. But not as beautiful as what I'm looking at now." She says to me. I turn around and I find her starring at me with diamonds in her eyes. I blush a fuck ton and we slowly inch closer to each other and share a passionate kiss under the London stars and roof of the clock tower. Mike is just recording the whole scene and with his amazing ways of editing, he can make the futage seem like a 5 star movie! We break apart and look into each other's eyes. We both say in unison "I love you."

~~Time Skip To On The Plane Heading Back Home~~

Garnet P.O.V
Now that we have done everything that Amy wanted to do, the three amigos are headed back to LA were I can be a CO CEO and a Math teacher again. Amethyst is sleeping on me and she is snoring ever so lightly. It's absolutely adorable! God, I love this woman so much. I can't wait to undo those clothes and see my favorite, physical beauty of my Amethyst. I thought to myself and drifted to sleep, but before I do I say to myself "Thank you God for blessing me with this wonderful life that I have with my best friend and my one and only." I say and kiss Amethysts forehead and she smiles and gets closer to me. This is the life.

(What's up my babies! Like always, I wanna thank everyone who is reading my book, commenting, and voting on this book because it helps me a lot so THANK YOU!!😻😻🌺🌺💕💕 Don't forget to spread the love and the word about my book so other people can read, comment, and vote on it because it helps so so much! I'll see you in the next chapter (totally gonna have Gamethyst sex) and Gay kisses from me to you always!!😻😻💖💖💕💕😘😘🌈🌈🎆🎆✌✌💋💋)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

499 22 15
she was what people would think was a normal smart ass nerd who would get taken the piss out of. but this 16 year old girls life was never what it se...
281K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...
52.2K 1.4K 25
"It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance." -Dalai Lama A confusing turn of events surrounding a se...
72.4K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...