PewDieCry: Save Me From Myself

By SummerBrock

One cold and rainy night Felix comes across an alley and he can't shake the feeling that someone is hiding in... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Little Note Thingy

Chapter Four

474 28 5
By SummerBrock

Cry's P.O.V.

Cry was sitting on the edge of the bed and carefully observing a sleeping Felix. He looked really peaceful when he slept. Cry tilted his head slightly as a thought came to mind. Did all humans look this peaceful when they sleep? Felix was really the first person he'd ever got to be with and observe. Cry gave a smile and leaned down to place a featherlight kiss upon Felix's cheek. He owed the man a lot and he would make sure to pay him back somehow once he evolved. Cry hopped down from the bed and groaned in slight pain. He'd really have to find a more simple way to get down from the bed. He shook it off and walked around Felix's house once more, taking in every detail he may have missed yesterday. He walked over to the door down the hallway from Felix's room. It was closed and Cry hadn't been able to open it yesterday. He looked down at the bottom of the door and laid down in the floor. The space was pretty big so he could probably crawl underneath and get inside. He wiggled around until he squeezed through the crack and ended up on the other side. He gave a smile and rose from the floor, looking around the room. It was another bedroom, but this one had a computer desk and laptop in it. There was also a lot more stuff in here. Cry climbed on top of the bed and jumped over onto the desk. He observed the laptop and touched one of the keys with his foot. He'd seen Bradley working on one of these once when he was taking his weekly tests, but he'd never actually touched one. He stepped on a button near the top and jumped when it turned on and started humming lightly. He gave a frown. Did he brake it? A small box popped up and Cry grew worried. Felix would be mad that he was messing with his stuff...or braking it in the very least. Cry stepped on the button and again and hoped it would go back off. He sighed in relief when it did.

"No more snooping." He said and hopped back over to the bed. He sat upon the bed for a while and observed the room. It was different than Felix's. It was a different color and there was less stuff in it. Cry's eyes scanned the closet on the other side of the room and hopped from the bed. He walked over to the closet and he squeezed under the bottom. Once inside he looked around in the slightly dark closet until his eyes fell upon a small box in the corner. He walked over and pulled the top off of the box, gazing inside. There were numerous photos inside of the box all neatly stacked up. Cry dumped them out of the box and moved them around, getting a glance at each one. There were many photos of a girl with silky brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. She was very pretty and always wore a smile. Was this his sister? Girlfriend? Cry flipped one over and read the words 'Marzia' upon it. Cry continued to browse through the photos until he found one of Felix and Marzia. He had his arm draped over her shoulder and she was looking rather lovingly at him. So they were dating then. Cry gave a frown and pushed the photos away from him. It shouldn't bother him that Felix had a girlfriend, but for some reason it did. Cry tilted his head in slight confusion. Where was she? He hadn't seen her and he had been here for three days now. Was she away with friends or family? He shrugged and crawled out from under the closet, getting slightly stuck. He squirmed around, but didn't have much luck. He was stuck good.

"Cry? Where are you now?" Felix called and Cry sighed. He struggled from in between the crack and tried everything he could to become unstuck. He heard the door knob turning and he started to panic. Would Felix be mad that he had been snooping through his photos? Cry let his face drop to the floor and he closed his eyes as the door opened.

"Cry? Cry! Are you ok?" Felix asked as he rushed over and knelt down to help Cry.

"I'm fine, I just can't get out from under here." Cry mumbled and started squirming around again. Felix chuckled and helped him, pulling him out and placing him in his arms. Cry blushed and gave him an apologetical smile.

"Sorry for coming in here. I know I shouldn't have." Cry said and looked to the floor. Felix shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"I don't mind. You can explore if you want to." He said and walked out of the room, closing the door behind them. Cry gave a smile and rested his head against Felix's chest.

"Why are you so kind to me?" He asked and Felix looked down to him.

"Because you deserve my kindness. You've done nothing to not deserve it." He said and Cry gave a small nod. Felix held him up and ran his sky blue eyes over him.

"What?" Cry questioned as Felix ran a finger over his cheek. He rubbed it and sighed.

"You're filthy. I'm giving you a bath." Felix said and Cry turned his head to the side.

"Don't you think the tub is a bit too big?" He asked and Felix chuckled. He walked into the bathroom and turned on the sink.

"The sink isn't." He said and placed his hand underneath the water, making sure the water was right for him. He picked Cry up and lowered him into the warm waters. He gave a content sigh and sat in the water looking up at Felix. Felix grabbed a bottle of shampoo and put some in his hands. He started lathering his small body up and before he got his head he paused.

"You might wanna close your eyes so the soap won't get in them." Felix said and Cry nodded, closing his eyes. He felt Felix running soap all over his head and a little on his cheeks. Felix poured water over his head and Cry's eyes flew open. He coughed and shook his head.

"I could have done with a warning, y'know." He said and Felix gave an apologetical smile.

"I'm sorry. I will next time." He said and Cry frowned.

"There will be a next time?" He questioned and Felix chuckled. He poked Cry in the tummy and smiled.

"Don't worry about it, Cry." Felix said and Cry sighed, his eyes fluttering shut again. He felt Felix pour more water over his head and he shook his head. After a while longer of Felix drowning him and scrubbing at him he felt something soft and warm envelope his body. His eyes opened and he was wrapped in a towel, Felix cradling him close to his chest.

"That wasn't that bad, was it?" Felix asked. Cry rolled his eyes and leaned his head against his chest, listening to the beating of his heart. It was calming and he didn't even notice when Felix started drying his body off. He felt the warmness of the towel leave his body and he opened his eyes to look at Felix. The blonde Swede was gazing at him and a faint smile was present on his face. Cry stood up and sat on his shoulder, pressing their heads together.

"You're a good friend, Felix." Cry whispered and Felix took him in his hands, holding him close.

"You're an even better one, Cry. In all honesty I've needed a friend like you. It gets lonesome just sitting around and playing video games all day." Felix muttered and sighed. Cry looked at him in confusion. What about that girl he saw? Where was she? Cry pondered for a moment or two, considering rather or not he should ask. Felix ran his eyes over the small creature as he thought. His lifted his pinky up and gently caressed the side of his cheek.

"Can I ask you something?" Felix asked and Cry nodded, his hair bobbing along with his head.

"Shoot." Cry said and placed himself back on Felix's shoulder, dangling his feet.

"What does it feel like to not have any arms?" Felix wondered and Cry shrugged.

"It makes things more...difficult. I have to use my mouth and feet. If I fall over I almost can't get back up. It's just another thing to make me feel like a freak." Cry said and Felix frowned. He shook his head, placing a finger under Cry's chin and turning his head to his. Cry ran his ocean blue eyes over Felix's face and his heart fluttered when he realized just how pretty his savior was.

"What did I say? You are not a freak, you're just different and there is nothing wrong with that. It's a beautiful thing." Felix said. He hesitated a bit, but he placed a kiss onto Cry's cheek. Cry blushed heavily and gave a shy smile.

"If you say so, Felix." He said and jumped down to Felix's lap. He curled into a ball and Felix wrapped a blanket around him. He caressed his side and hummed softly to him, watching as his eyes slid shut. Cry felt comforted by his soft touches and his sweet humming was melodic and stared to lull him to sleep. Before he dozed off he opened his eyes and looked up to Felix. He was smiling down at him and was still humming.

"Felix?" He asked sleepily. Felix stopped his sweet humming and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Cry?" Felix questioned, contuning to run his fingers up and down his side.

"Can I ask you something now?" Cry asked and Felix nodded his head.

"Sure. I asked you one, it only seems fair." He said.

"When I was looking in your closet earlier I found a box of photos. There were a lot of photos of a girl and you...is she your girlfriend?" Cry asked and Felix gave a small frown. He nodded.

"Yea, she was. I loved her more than anything and I thought she loved me back. I went to work one day and came home earlier than usual because I wasn't feeling well. I caught her cheating on me...I'd never experienced heartbreak quite like I had with her." He said and sadness welled within those usually shiny eyes. Cry felt bad for bringing it up and he crawled onto Felix's chest and pressed his cheek to his.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked. You don't have to say anymore. But...I know what it feels like to be alone so...I'm here for you." Cry said and Felix gave a small smile. Cry returned the smiled and jumped back down to his lap. He curled back up into a ball and Felix wrapped the blanket back around him, humming softly again. He started running his hand up and down his side again and it lulled Cry right to sleep in a matter a moments.

Felix's P.O.V.

Felix continued to hum and caress Cry's sides until he finally heard his small friends soft snores. He gave a smile and gently placed him beside of him on the couch and lightly ran a finger over his cheek. He really was a sweet little guy. It was hard to believe someone as innocent as him was actually suppose to cause such havoc in the near future. Well, whenever he evolved. Felix began to wonder about that as he sat and looked at Cry sleeping soundly. What would he look like when he evolved? Would his skin be just as white, or would it end up becoming tanner? Would his eyes remain the brilliant ocean blue they were now? Felix found himself wanting to know these things badly. He actually couldn't wait until Cry evolved. But then that got him thinking about something else. Would Cry want to stay when he evolved? Felix hoped so. He needed a friend, and Cry was a wonderful friend. When he told him he would be here for him, it calmed his nerves. He actually had someone he could talk to now if he needed and he knew Cry would listen. He needed this in his life right now. He frowned and rose from the couch, going into the guest bedroom. He opened up the closet and picked up the photos Cry must have knocked out of the box. He stacked them all back up neatly in the box but kept the one of Marzia. He closed the closet and moved to sit on the edge of the bed. He ran his finger over the photo and felt tears threatening to escape his eyes.

"I loved you and did everything for you. How could have done this to me? Why? Did...was it me?" Felix whispered to the photo, wishing it could answer him back. He sighed and hung his head, clutching the picture in his hand. He released a shaky breath and before he could crush the picture he dropped it to the ground, shoving it underneath the bed with his foot.

"Don't sweat too much over this, man. She just wasn't the one. That person is still out there, you just gotta go find them and you can't if you just sit and sulk like this everyday." Ken's words echoed in his head and he ran a hand through his hair as he released a heavy sigh. Ken was right. Sure he had loved and done everything for Marzia, but she was gone now and she sure wasn't having any second thoughts for him. She had moved on and forgotten about him, so why shouldn't he do the same? He rose from the bed and went into the living room to get Cry before retreating into his bedroom. He laid down beside of Cry and let his eyes flutter shut. He had been so sure Marzia was the one. If someone like her wasn't, then who possibly could? He shook the thought away and rolled over on his side, smiling when Cry curled up against him slightly. He soon fell asleep to the calming sound of Cry's even breathing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8.4K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
181K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
477K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 54.2K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC