Not So Bulletproof Anymore (B...

By iKONrT

You could say BTS never expected a China tour would end with dead members, abuse, insanity, and a hell of a l... More

Chapter 1 - LA
Chapter 2 - China
Chapter 3 - One Month
Chapter 4 - Suga
Chapter 5 - Hope
Chapter 6 - Where Is Jin..?
Chapter 7 - Fire
Chapter 9 - I Miss You
News
Not A Chapter, But I M P O R T A N T

Chapter 8 - Jimin

933 37 10
By iKONrT

"HYUNG!!"

Jungkooks screamed as he ran through the building, fire surrounding him. His eyes were wide with fear, with tears and redness from the smoke and from the though of loosing another member.

Jimin had gone back into their quarters to grab Suga's clothes, the only thing they had of his left with them. But the building had gone up faster than expected once it got to the clothes, highly flammable.

He ducked as a piece of the ceiling came crashing down, still burning.

But as he ducked, he caught a glimpse of something in the next room.. someone.

Someone familiar, someone he had preformed with, someone he had slept in the same bed as, someone he had spent the last three years with...

"JIMIN!"

But as he got closer to help, he saw the burns, he saw the ugly marks and blisters all over the boy's back where he had been hit by something burning...

Jimin had joined Suga.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 368K 92
If dish soap, rutabagas, and firecrackers aren't an essential part of your zombie apocalypse kit, you better grab them now! Season 1 of The Virus Wit...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
260K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...