The Muse

By kirariidol

STARISH had finally achieved the fame and fortune that they would've never thought of possible...but only wit... More

First Melody
Second Melody
Third Melody
Fourth Melody
Fifth Melody
Sixth Melody
Seventh Melody
Eight Melody
Ninth Melody
Tenth Melody
Eleventh Melody
Twelfth Melody
Thirteenth Melody
Fourteenth Melody
Fifteenth Melody
Sixteenth Melody
Seventeenth Melody
Eighteenth Melody
Nineteenth Melody
Twentieth Melody
Twenty-first Melody
Twenty-second Melody
Twenty-third Melody
Twenty-Fourth Melody
Twenty-Fifth Melody
Twenty-Seventh Melody
Twenty-eight Melody
Author's Note

Twenty-Sixth Melody

2.5K 82 10
By kirariidol

Haruka and the others spent their whole day after the concert going from place to place. Sure, they attracted lots of attention but everyone around the district were familiar with them and thus, they did not cause any commotion. Tomochika was glad that she had got to spend the day with Haruka. The people of Shining Agency hadn't seen their favorite composer in such a long time that once they had realized what time it was, it was already really late. 

"Oh no..." Reiji said as he glanced at the time on his phone. 

"What is it?" Ranmaru asked as he looked towards him. He was busy playing and pinching with Haruka's cheeks and hair. 

Reiji looked at everyone awkwardly in the eyes. "It's already 11:00 p.m. Shining told us to go back to the hotel."

"WHAT?!" Tomochika yelled. "It's that late already?" 

Everyone checked the time on their phone and they all read the same. It really was late. They had partied too hard, causing them to lose track of the time. 

"It's late already. We should part ways now", Haruka said, knowing that it was dangerous at this time. 

"But I don't want to~!" Tomochika whined as she held Haruka close to her. 

Haruka patted her back and reassured her. "Don't worry! Next time we'll hang out again like we did today!"

They looked at one another with sorrowful eyes, not knowing when "next time" will be. But, it was true that they had to part ways. This might be the only time where they'll be able to hang out and have so much fun. Even Haruka knew that, she knew how busy things were going to come with the upcoming World Artista Award Festival. So, they decided to say their farewells to Haruka. 

"Haruka~! Make sure to get a job with me again! Also, mail me when you have the chance!" Tomochika said as she hugged her friend.

"Commoner, next time, make sure to bring us to more sweet shops!" he commanded. Haruka chuckled at his farewell comment. She was the one that recommended the nearby sweet restaurants since she's been to the district many times. 

"Sure, Camus-senpai!" 

"Nanami, I look forward to the release of more of your songs", Ai said with a smile as he kissed her hand lightly. She blushed at the gesture but thanked him. 

"Come visit us sometimes, ok? I'm looking forward to working with you again", Ranmaru said as he ruffled her hair. 

"Kouhai-chan~! Let's play again next time, ok?" Reiji said, hugging her as he looked into her eyes. Haruka looked into his light brown eyes, nodding her head as she did so. 

"Haruka. Visit Shining Agency sometimes. Shining actually kind of misses you", Ryuya said with a grin. Haruka chuckled and nodded.

"Haruka", Ringo said as he brought Haruka close to him. "Make sure to give everything you got in these months to come! We'll be supporting you!" 

Haruka widened her eyes as she stared at every one of them in the eyes. She felt herself tearing up at how many months and years they've remained friends despite all the changes that had happened. This moment proved to her...It proved to her that no matter how many hardships and challenged life might give her, she had friends who were willing to stay by her side and accept who she had changed into. 

"Thank you...thank you, guys", Haruka said as she clasped her hand over her mouth. "I won't forget you guys."

"Don't say that Haruka", Tomochika said with a concerned face. "It gives me a bad feeling that something will happen."

Haruka chuckled. "It won't."

"I've been wondering, Haruka", Ringo said with a worried expression. "We've all got rides to bring us back to our hotel since Shining's limos are parked over there but what about you?"

"Don't worry. My ride's already here. Right, Rei?" Haruka said with a smile. 

They all had expressions of shock on their face as Rei stepped out from his hiding place and walked towards Haruka. 

"You figured it out?" Rei asked with an exasperated sigh. 

"Yep! Towards the middle of the day, I noticed that you had been following us", Haruka replied with a huge smile for she felt accomplished. 

"You were following us all along?!" Tomochika cried out.

"And?" Rei said.

"I can't believe it. The world class artista is following people around like a stalker", Tomochika said with a sigh as she put a hand to her forehead and shook her head. 

"Hey! I'm not a stalker!" Rei said, trying to defend himself. 

Haruka mused at their friendly bicker. 

"You two sure get along", Haruka said.

"NO WE DON'T!" they both yelled at the same time.

"O-Okay..." Haruka replied with confused eyes and a perplexed face.

"Anyway, it's about time we head back, Haruka. Ren and Sou are starting to worry", Rei said as he took his bike helmet and put it over Haruka's head. 

"You guys are riding a motorcycle back to your hotel?!" Ranmaru said in disbelief.

Haruka and Rei both turned to look at him with confused expressions. "Yeah, why?"

"What do you mean by 'why'?! What if you get into an accident!"

Haruka chuckled. "That was my reaction at first, too. But now, I've gotten pretty used to riding with Rei on his bike. Don't worry. I'll be fine."

"I'm safe at riding the bike. I won't get into accidents", Rei said.

Ranmaru still couldn't get over his anxiety, nor did Tomochika, but either way, there was no other way but to let Haruka go with Rei. He gave up trying to convince them not to take a motorcycle back.

"Ugh...fine", Ranmaru said as he walked away. 

"Don't get into any accidents!" Tomochika and Ringo yelled.

"Bye, guys!" Haruka waved as she got onto Rei's motorcycle and drove away back to the hotel. They were greeted by a worried Ren and Sou but noticing how late it was, they let go of their lecture and let Haruka go back to her room and rest. After all, it's been a pretty long day.

A few weeks later~

The tour had been a success and it was finally the last prefecture, Tokyo! They saved the best for last since it was where their office and agency was located. As they drove through the crowds of fans, Haruka gazed out the window and saw millions of fans stationed outside of the venue, all chanting her name. She could also see many international stars parked outside the venue and the first person she saw was Silk Queen.

Silk Queen spotted her, too, and they immediately started waving towards one another in a frenzy with beaming eyes. 

"I didn't know you were friends with Silk Queen", Rei said with an amused look. 

"We met a few years back before I entered Saotome Academy", Haruka said. "At that time, I was traveling around."

"Why were you traveling?" Ren asked.

"That's a story for later", Haruka said with a secret smile. 

"Woooow. I see how it is, Haruka", Ren said. Everyone in the coach bus chuckled and bursted out in laughter. Haruka glanced out of the window again. It was finally the last day. After the tour, there were only three months left until the World Artista Award Festival.

This time, the concert was going to held during the night. Artistas from all over the world as well as those of royal families have come down to Tokyo to witness the last night of Nanami Haruka's tour. They had rented out the biggest venue in Tokyo for the concert which housed at most 55,000 people but outside the venue, there must've been at least 500,000 people. Prism Diamond Agency were trying to find alternatives to it until President Ryuu came in, building a second layer to the venue, now housing at least 500,000 people. To add on, big screens were put up in the concert venue so that fans can see the faces of the idols on stage. 

"Nanami! You're going on soon!" Rei yelled from the end of the hall.

"She's almost done! 5 more minutes!" the beautician yelled back. Haruka came running from the room in her stage outfit and made it on time. From the stage entrance, they could hear the loud chorus of the fans as they chanted Haruka's name. 

"You ready?" Rei asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be", Haruka replied with a nervous smile.

"Go make this performance an unforgettable one!" Ren said, giving her a thumbs up. 

"I will!" Haruka said, nodding her head with confident eyes. 

"Everyone is waiting for you. Go out there and sing it out", Sou said. 

"Thanks!" Haruka replied with a wide smile as Sou handed her her mic. She was radiant and tonight, her performance will be remembered throughout the history of the entertainment world. 

"After this concert, her victory for the World Artista Award will be set", Rei said grinning. 

"Yep!" Ren replied.

"She'll definitely win it", Sou added.

The concert was roaring as she came out onto the stage, smoke and confetti erupted onto the stage. Lights flashed everywhere and the crowd was lit up with golden lights as fans waved around their glow sticks. 

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming to the last day of our tour! I promise you that this will be the best concert of your lives!" Haruka shouted into the microphone. The crowd was getting hyped up even though they couldn't see Haruka herself. 

"Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" they screamed and waved their signs and glow sticks even more. They soon quieted down once the song began. The sky was painted with multi-colored stars with a golden sun and bright white moon on opposite sides. It was beautiful. 

Follow me, to a place where we can be
Free from all external things
Keeping you away from me
Away from me

Take my hand, don't be scared
There is no plan
Just the moments that we have
Nothing is the same without
You around

An electric feeling of knowing something was to start
And when our eyes met the world had disappeared into the stars
When the forces pulled us close, seemed impossible to go
In the opposite direction but now i am all alone

I remember you

Lights immediately began blaring and light started flowing out from Haruka's body in the form of golden light and stars as fans got to see clearly Haruka's outfit. Her bright orange hair was curled and flowing all the way down her back. She wore a white flowing dress with one strap as it flowed around in the shape of a flower. Her voice resonated through the audience as they saw the edge of the earth. 

I remember you
In love, in love, in love, in love
(I remember you)

An electric feeling of knowing something was to start
And when our eyes met the world had disappeared into the stars
(I remember you)
When the forces pulled us close, seemed impossible to go
In the opposite direction but now i am all alone
(In love, in love)

(A/N: lyrics are part of full song; the video shown in the chapter is the metro mix version)

The crowd was left speechless as they witnessed the extraordinary performance by her. They felt as if they had seen the enter solar system wrapped around the warmth of the sun with melodies and harmonies connecting all those together. Their mouths were gaping open and STARISH was left on the edge of their seats. Their Maji Love 2000% could never surpass this composition. Eyes widened in shock, they couldn't believe at the major difference between the first concert of her tour to the last. 

The fans overcame their speechlessness and immediately began dramatically cheering and shouting in the loudest shouts and voices anyone can ever hear. 

"This will be the next song! Enjoy please!" Haruka said as they continued to cheer. 

Ima mo kimi ga wakaranai
Omoi wa todokanai 
Dakedo kono kimochi wa tomaranai
Omoi de wa kienai

Kimi wo wa sureyou toshita kedo
Koe wo kiku tabi
Mata fall in love with you, yeah~
I fall in love with you, oh~

Stairs started appearing before Haruka as she stepped onto the glass crystal stairs, fans began reaching out to her and trying to touch her. 

Ima mo deatta hi no koto wo oboete iru yo
Kimi no yasashii ano egao mo
Futari de ireba subete ga kagayaite 
Kizu keba itsumo sobani itene 

Shinjiteta unmei no hito dato
Kimi wa watashi no (Somebody special, somebody special, yeah~)
Nanoni toki ga tattaima
Now you're gone hanareteku kokoro

Ima mo kimi ga wakaranai
Omoi wa todokanai
Dakedo kono kimochi wa tomaranai
Omoi de wa kienai

Kimi wo wa sureyou toshita kedo
Koe wo kiku tabi
Mata fall in love with you, yeah~
I fall in love with you, oh~

The stairs split into three directions, making Haruka also split into three. The crowd went wild thinking how they had their own chances to see her. 

Donna kotoba narabetemo ano koroniwa
Modorenaikoto wakatteru kedo
Futoshita kimi no kawaranai egao ni
Ima mo dokokade kitaishiteru

Sunao ni narezuni itakedo
Hontou wa itsumo
I need you right now, I need you right now, yeah~
Wakaregiwani iikaketa

Kotoba mada maniau kana?
Itsumo sugu sobani itai
Ano hi ni modoritai
Dakedo kono negai wa kanawanai (yasashisa wa iranai)

Nante tsuyogatte mita keredo
Kizukeba itsumo 
Mata calling out for you

At this point, Haruka (three of them) had stopped walking and just stood there as she sang to the audience in front them. The fans just stared as they looked at the beauty and goddess that was in front of them. 

Ookina tenohiramo
Kimi ga kureta anokoto bamo
Hitotsu hitotsu wo wasurera rezuni
Mata hitori kiri kimo wo yobuyo

The crystal stairs had started spiraling upwards up to the second level where it met again in the middle of the stage. After getting there, Haruka sprouted wings on her back, causing feathers to fly everywhere. 

Ima mo kimi ga wakaranai
Omoi wa todokanai
Dakedo kono kimochi wa tomaranai
Omoi de wa kienai

Kimi wo wa sureyou toshita kedo
Koe wo kiku tabi
Mata fall in love with you, yeah~

The stairs continued spiraling upwards into the multi-colored sky until she no longer could be seen by the crowd.

Itsumo sugu sobani itai
Ano hi ni modoritai
Dakedo kono negai wa kanawanai (yasashisa wa iranai)

Nante tsuyogatte mita keredo
Kizukeba itsumo
Mata calling out for you

I'm calling out for you, yeah~
And I'm calling out for you, yeah~

I'm calling out for you, yeah~
And I'm calling out for you, yeah~

I'm calling out for you, yeah~

Haruka had disappeared in the sky but her bright orange hair could still be made out. Then, the crystal stairs disappeared along with her as they shattered into a million sparkles and diamonds. Strewing them across the audience. 

"You ready guys?" Rei said, seeing that Haruka's performance had ended. 

"Haruka's almost done changing", Sou said.

"Of course I am!" Ren yelled cheerfully. 

It was the last performance of the night and this time, the audience was in for a surprise. It was a collaboration concert between them and Haruka. They were all looking forward to the reaction of the audience.

"Let's get going guys!" Haruka yelled as she ran up to them.

"Let's go!" Rei, Ren, and Sou replied as each of them held out their hand but she brushed past them. Leaving them all with sighs on their faces as they followed Haruka out with huge grins. 

"Let's get this party rockin'!" Ren yelled as the audience roared, confetti shot everywhere and the smoke appeared on the stage. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1.9K 27
Highest rank= #1 in utanoprincesama (8/21/2019) Shining Saki, Daughter of Shining Saotome was assigned to be Quartet Night's composer, since Nanami H...
2.7K 58 8
You - a wandering soul with a phantom like persona and the voice of an angel - capture the attention and affection of seven certain angels that vow t...
265K 6.7K 30
[[COMPLETED]] You, (Y/n) (L/n), are a composer for one of the popular idol group, Quartet Night. You've known the group since day 1 of the Master C...