Take My Hand, I'll Never Let...

Από qxeenmonaababes

Whats up! This is my first story and there will be a sequel if this gets enough reads and stuff. So onto the... Περισσότερα

Meet The Cast and Characters
Chapter 1: The First Day....Not That Bad After All
Chapter 2: The First Day...Not Bad At After All pt.2
Chapter 3: The First Day....Not Bad After All pt.3
Chapter 4: The Next Day..Uh Oh...
Chapter 5: The Next Day...Uh Oh...pt.2
Chapter 6: The Next Day..Uh Oh pt.3
Chapter 7: The Next Day....Uh Oh pt.4
Chapter 8: My Love Your So Beautiful
Chapter 9: The Day After
Chapter 10: The Day After pt.2
Chapter 11: You Can't Stop Me
Chapter 12: At A Family's House
Chapter 14: A Day In London Town
Chapter 15: Love Confessions
Chapter 16: Dark Connections
Chapter 17: No Trust
Chapter 18: Amazing Things
Chapter 19: Going To College With Garnet
Chapter 20: Love Solves All
Chapter 21: Results and Sensual Love
Chapter 22: College Drama
Chapter 23: College Drama pt.2
Authors Note
Chapter 24: Mistakes and Mending Hearts
Chapter 25: Garnets Birthday
Chapter 26: Garnets Birthday pt.2
Chapter 27: Gifts, Love, and Family
Chapter 28: Christmas Eve
Chapter 29: Christmas Day
Chapter 30: Back To College
Chapter 31: Something New
~Authors Note~
Chapter 32: Worries and Love
Chapter 33: Catching Up
Chapter 34: Jasper's Redemption
Chapter 35: Different Is Amazing
Chapter 36: Charity's In Trouble pt.1
Chapter 37: Charity's In Trouble pt.2 /Garnet Gets Taken
Chapter 38: A Phone Call
Chapter 39: Guns And Roses
Chapter 40: A Death In The Family
~Author's Note~

Chapter 13: Just Hold On

154 6 0
Από qxeenmonaababes

Amethyst P.O.V. Date: Saturday
I wake up 5 minutes before my alarm and I'm ready to do this. I haven't looked for a lawyer yet, but I will when I get to London. And guess who is coming with me? Mike! He booked a flight with me so we're going together! This is perfect! I decided to call Mike and see if he's up at 1:30am! We have to be on the plane by 2:30am and then be in London by 2:30am on Sunday. Long ass flight.
~~On The Phone~~
Amethyst- Hey Mike you up?

Mike- Mhm. I'm getting ready now. I'll see you at the airport!

Amethyst- Alright bye!
~~End Of Phone Call~~

Well that was quick. I grabbed my phone, iPad, and laptop and head out the door to my car. I swear Garnet knows me too well. I thought as I started the car. Just hold on Garnet, just hold on.

Garnet P.O.V
It's 7:08am and I know how long the flights are so Amethyst will luckily be here by tomorrow. I hope. "Get up and out ya lozy mates!" The officer says an bangs on every cell. I wake up fully, and get out of bed. I'm by myself btw in my own cell, thank God. London prison is really cruel though. "Come on 162!" The officer says and pushes me because I was falling behind. Now I'm in the cafeteria eating whatever the hell this was supposed to be. "Hey, why you in here for?" A girl asked me. "I'm not saying." I said and started eating again. "Just asking." She said. "I'm in here because of myself. I'm dating an underaged girl and we had sex. I was having a bad day yesterday and my so called "friend" called the cops on me after I almost got rapped. He was the one that asked me what was wrong because I was crying. I hate that boy Trevor and if I EVER see him again, it will be too soon." I say. "Damn. I'm sorry for you. That sucks. How old is your girlfriend?" She asks. "17 and I'm 22. 3 year difference don't mean a damn thing to me. But of course, there are some people out there that are not accepting or willing to give it a chance." I said to her. "I know what you mean. My boyfriend is my collage science teacher. I'm 16 and my name is Melody by the way." Melody says. "Well nice to meet you Mel, I'm Garnet." I said to her and we shook hands. We talked for what seemed like forever until it was morning free period. "Hey Mel, wanna hit the gym?" I ask. "Sure let's go." She says. I believe that this is a start of a beautiful prison friendship.

Amethyst P.O.V
I'm still on the plane almost there. Only a few more hours to go. Man! I'm really ready for action but this flight is just too damn long! "Hey Amy, here's some coffee. You look like you really need it." Mike said an handed me a cup. "Thank you Mike." I said and sipped some coffee while slipping back in my chair slowly thinking about me and Garnet.

~~Time Skip to Sunday~~

Amethyst P.O.V
Finally we made it! Ok it's 8:08am Sunday and I'm here in London! Now me and Mike are just looking for a lawyer and I think Mike found one! "Hey Amy guess who your lawyer is?" Mike says to me. "Who!" I asked. "Me! I just took a lawyer class for the past 20 minutes and it approved me! I had to lie a little bit but it worked! Let me just hook up your laptop to the printer and then I can print out this certificate!" He says and prints it out. "Is this even legal?" I ask him. "Maybe, maybe not but if I can make a real judge believe me, then the court room and everything that happens, can be certified and proven as real!" He says. "Well, since I have​ a lawyer, were gonna need some clothes and then we can go to a court room and testify against Garnet." I said happily! "Great! Let's go shopping!"

Garnet P.O.V
It is now Sunday and I'm excited! I know I can always count on Amethyst to be there for me and I can just feel it in my bones that she is here. "Hey Garnet, whatcha thinking about?" Melody asks getting up in my face sweetly. She's like a little kid sometimes I swear. "I'm thinking about my girlfriend coming to get me. She is here in London and I can feel it. She is closer to me and I know it." I say to her. She becomes happy for me but her eyes are sad. "What's wrong Melody?" I asked her. "It's nothing. It's just that, you'll be getting out and I'm not." She said and slouches on her bed. "Aww poor Mel, you'll get out soon I promise. Look when I get out, I have lots of money so what ever the cost, I'll pay and get you out ok?" I tell her and her eyes light up with joy. "Omg thank you Garnet!" She says and she hugs me. I hug her back and we just lay together on the bed.

Amethyst P.O.V
Finally we are back from the store! Mike took so long to find the perfect suit and briefcase while I found some appropriate London court wear.

(^Mikes suit and briefcase😻😻^)

(^Amethyst clothes and bag😻😻^)

"Mike, you took too damn long." I said as I jump on the bed. "Well you want me to sell being a fake lawyer right!" He said and smacked my butt. "Ah! Yeah I guess so." I said. "Now, to watch like 50 episodes of Judge Judy!" He said and pulled up Netflix. "Uh, do you think that's gonna help us?" I asked as I start reading my book on my phone. "Uh duh! It's judge fucking Judy! She's the bad bitch of the court OK!" He says and starts watching it. "Haha okay." I said to him. I decided to go to the court and shit tomorrow cuz we were up all day plus I'm tired. So good night and Garnet, I hope your ok.

~~Time Skip To Monday~~

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and put on some clothes. Mike is still sleep from watching Judge Judy all night. I have on some sweat pants and a tank top with a jacket and my Uggs. I start driving to Starbucks because lord knows I need coffee. I pay the weird but understandable UK currency and walk out with 2 doughnuts and 2 tall mocha frappes. I make it to the hotel real quick and drop off the food. My plan is to see if they can squeeze me in so I can have the court room and testify against Garnet. I leave a note and get changed into my snazzy clothes I bought yesterday and head out. I'm now done eating and I'm here at the court house. "Hello. I need to testify against Garnet Loretta Stone today at whatever time is available?" I ask. "Oh well fill out this form and I'll see when we can get a judge for you. Do you have a lawyer?" She asks me. "Yes I do." I say proudly. "Great. Fill out that form for me please." She says. I fill out the form quickly and give it to her. She reads the information and types things into the computer. "Ok looks like on our roster we can get you in at 2:00pm this afternoon." She says to me. "Ok great thank you so much." I say and walk away. I call Mike and tell him the good news.
~~On The Phone With Mike~~
Amethyst- Guess who got us a court room!

Mike- *Gasp* Omg girl you didn't!

Amethyst- Haha! Yes I did! Your going to be a lawyer and we're bringing Garnet home baby!

Mike- Aww Yes! This is great news! Ok see you when you get here. Ya boy has been doing some research on lawyer stuff and I think I got this in the bag!

Amethyst- Great! Garnet is coming home!

Mike- Yes she is.

Amethyst- Look Mike, I just want to say thank you so much for coming with me on this mission to save the love of my life. For being and becoming a lawyer over night, and being an amazing brother-like best friend to me. Mike when I say this, I mean it, I love and appreciate you and everything you do, not only for me, but for Garnet too.

Mike- Aww Amy! Your making me cry! I thank and love you too boo!

Amethyst- For what?

Mike- For being there for Garnet. We meet in collage and I was like the only friend she had. All these mini battles that me and you are going through right now, was me and Garnets wars everyday. Look, basically, everyone was an asshole if you didn't know people. After collage, I stayed in London while she went to LA. I was scared for her because I wasn't there but apparently she didn't need me at all. After some hard ass thinking I came to LA right after her to protect her because she was like a little sister to me. But then, I found out that she was rolling in cash and that I thought she had forgotten about me. We met back up at Tesla a few months ago and I thought I'd never see the day when we would meet again. I didn't try to stop her because she was grown and I had to give her space, when making her decision to move to LA. But now that she has you, I can tell she is truly happy so Amethyst, thank you for being there for my baby sister from another mister.

Amethyst- No problem Mike. Welp I'll see ya when I get home ok bud?

Mike- Ok Amy. Bye!
~End Of Phone Call~~

Well that was just sweet of Mike to say. You know what? I after we get Garnet out, I'm gonna take Mike out and take him to just have fun. Now I'm back at the hotel and making some noodles for us before 2:00pm. It's now 1:30pm and we are getting ready. Garnet, its ok. I'm coming for you.

(Imma tell you when to play this^)

Garnet P.O.V
"Hey, you Garnet Loretta Stone?" A guard asks me. "Yeah." I say and go back to lifting weights. "Come with me. Someone is testifying against you. You might just get out of here." He says and guides me to the court room. I see people from that night, seeing me get arrested and shaming me. They all looked shocked to see me. I also see Trevor Dacusto sitting over there with his fine stupid self. He's hot but I swear I hate him. I look infront of me and see a judge, Mike Tanner, and my pride and joy, Amethyst Waters. She looks like she is about to cry right then and there and I mouth to her "Darling, it's ok. It might look scary with me in these chains. But I'm ok. And you look wonderful." I mouth to her and she quickly lightens up.
(Play the song now!!)
Amethyst P.O.V
"All rise." The judge says. "Today we are here for the testifying against Garnet Loretta Stone and her deeds of being a prostitute." the judge says and I mentally whine at his words. "You may now sit. First defendent up, Amethyst Waters and her lawyer Mike Tanner." He said. "Repeat after me." A man says with a Bible and I place my hand on it. "I will tell the truth, speak the truth, and nothing but the truth as I am in the court of law." He says. "I will tell the truth, speak the truth, and nothing but the truth as I am in the court of law." I say and take my hand off the Bible. He nods at the judge and we start. "So what exactly brings you here today Ms.Waters?" Mike asks me being very professional. "Today, Like the judge said, I'm here to testify against Garnet. She has done nothing wrong in my opinion but fall in love with someone she feels a deep connection with. She has made me the happiest woman a girl could ask for. She has loved me in every way possible and never rushes into things. Those are just a few reasons why I am in this court room and why I love Garnet." I say. Some people "aww" and clap while others just scold me, but I didn't care. "Trevor, can you tell me what exactly happened that night?" The judge says. "Well your honor, Garnet came into the room crying. She was saying that she had almost gotten rapped and I let her cry on my shoulder. After she calmed down enough, I asked her what happened and she had said that she needed to start from the beginning. She did and after she was done telling me about Amethyst, I was disgusted by it. In my opinion its the rapping that she is doing to this poor girl." He says with a devilish smile at Garnet. "Ms.Stone, can you say your side of the story please?" The judge asks. "Well most of those parts are true. I did cry and was terrified of what had happened to me. I did tell him about Amethyst and I and he didn't like it at all. He said I'm calling the police and I tried to take the phone away from him but he locked himself up in a bullet proof glass bathroom. I couldn't get to him." Garnet said. "Why were you trying to get the phone away from him Ms.Stone?" The judge asks. "Because without me, Amethyst would have no where else to go. The one that has caused her pain and no happiness in her life is that man right there, John Smith." She said. "Amethyst is this true?" The judge asks me. "Yes it is. He would go for days and come back randomly, sometimes without food or water. He was also arrested already for man slaughter, killing my biological parents. I wasn't going to die and I was at a very young age before anyone would believe me or give me a chance to say if I wanted to stay with John or not. Garnet has always been there for me. She has even saved me from when I was abused and almost rapped by this man." I said with tears in my eyes just remembering all those times he has caused me the worst pain. "Is this true John Smith?" He asked. "Y-yes." He says tearing up. "Your honor, if I could." Mike says. "Tell me Amy, did Garnet ever force herself onto you? A simple yes or no will do." He says. "No." I say. "Did she ever cause you pain in anyway?" He asks. "No." I say. "One more. Would you do this again for Garnet? Will you always be there for her and love her unconditionally like she to you?" He asks. "Yes. A million times and more." I say. People are now talking and me and Garnet lock eyes. She says loud enough were everyone can here. "Judge, may I say something?" She asks. Everyone goes silent. "I'll allow it." He says. "Amethyst Palmetto Waters, your are the most beautiful and bravest woman I have ever met in my life. You have sacrificed your whole life and education all to save and be with me. You have been a fighter from the moment you were born and I swear I see it in you. You are the greatest person that I am blessed to say that I have in my life and I'm on cloud nine to just say that your mine. You'll always be my little Amy, and I love you Amethyst Palmetto Waters." She says. "I love you too Garnet Loretta Stone." I say. Everyone goes "awwww" and clap at the scene. Everyone smiles and starts talking again. After a few minutes have passed Mike says "The people have made there decision your honor." "Well?" He asks. "The people say that Garnet Loretta Stone and Amethyst Palmetto Waters belong together. Basically, Garnet Stone is not guilty and John Smith is for being arrested for abuse, child neglect, man slaughter, and attempted under age rape." He says. "Well, with the power invested in me, Garnet Loretta Stone is free to go immediately and John Smith is arrested for many fenalties and laws broken." He says and bangs his gavel two times on the table.

(Play this song NOW!!)

Garnet P.O.V
After the officer released the chains and hand cuffs off of me, I ran to Amethyst. I picked her up and said "Baby! You did it! You got me out of jail!". "I know I know! I love you." She says. "I love you too my little Amy." I say and we share a long passionate kiss. I can hear people clap and chant our names. We depart and walk out of the court house hand in hand. "I'm glad we are going back home love, because I'm gonna show you how much I really love you." I say to her. All she does is giggles, blush, and hold me tighter. If this is what love is, I never want this to end. I love you Amethyst Palmetto Waters.

(What is up my babies! Like always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter in particular because I worked my ass off! I wanna say thank you to all the people out there reading, commenting and voting on my book it helps me a lot so THANK YOU!!😻😻💕💕🌺🌺 Don't forget to tell people about my book so they can read, comment, and vote on this book so it can keep improving more and more! Anyways, Gay kisses from me to you always!!😻😻💕💕💖💖🎆🎆🌺🌺💕💕🌈🌈😜😜💋💋)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

19.6K 522 25
THIS STORY IS COMPLETED. (yayahhh) Okay, so I'm just... trying to write a fanfiction, okay? About Lapis Lazuli and Peridot and Jasper and... eh... wh...
52.2K 1.4K 25
"It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance." -Dalai Lama A confusing turn of events surrounding a se...
281K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...
2.7K 146 29
(A Lapidot human AU) Peridot Greene, a 22-year-old attendee at Homeworld University, straight A student, never causes any trouble amongst the student...