His Oreo Princesa

بواسطة SarcasticallyWitty

[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervousl... المزيد

HIS OREO PRINCESA
{1} My 3 Brothers
{2} You Tickle the Dragon, You Get Burnt
{3} The Bra Unhooker
{4} Never Let Summer-Storm and Reese Teach
{5} Art + Kayden = Hell
{6} Overprotective Brothers
{7} Unnecessarily Overprotective Brothers Ship Stayden
{8} The Quads Kitchen Disaster
{9} Truth or Dare
{10} Mother Nature Payed Her a Visit
{11} Death Anniversary
{12} The Story of Jayden Paris
{13} The Tree Stump
{14} Kayden's Father
{15} Mission Cola
{16} Ask Her Out, Idiot
{17} Say Yes, Idiot
{18} The New Girl
{20} Bathroom Encounters and Comeback Battles
{21} Don't Bring Foo-Foo into This
{22} Shut Your Face, Cole
{23} You're a Motherfreaking Jizztissue
{24} I Like Kayden Freaking Paris
{25} I Like Summer-Storm TeNana-Williams
{26} The Last Game
{27} Whipped
{28} Reese and Cassie
{29} Nothing Happened...kinda
{30} How Do You Have a 4.0 GPA
{31} Baby Making in the Grocery Store
{32} I Need to Shit
{33} Stayden
{34} Prom
{35} Reincarnation of Satan in the Body of a Witch
{36} I'm Gonna Kick her Ass all the Way to Outer Space
{37} Senior Prank Day
{38} Foo-Foo's Going to Yale
{39} Bye
{40} Graduation
Epilogue
HIS LITTLE DEVIL

{19} Jayden Would Have Believed Me

72K 3.9K 3.2K
بواسطة SarcasticallyWitty

~Summer-Storm~

"-and then he walked away!" I finish telling my brothers what happened with Kayden.

When they met up with me outside school after Kayden left, they asked where he was, so I told them I'd tell them when we got home. And we're at home right now.

"We don't blame him." Nate speaks up after a few seconds.

I look at him in shock. "What?!"

"Summer-Storm, you called Daezahn names then slapped her for no reason." Cole says.

"And not to mention the fact that she's extremely nice." Reese adds.

"Oh my god."

"Summer-St-"

"Oh my god! How can you guys believe that blonde bitch over me?!" I snap, hurt swelling in my chest.

My own brothers don't believe me.

"Storm, we saw the handprint on her cheek." Nate says. "And you just called her a bitch."

"And that automatically proves that I called her names and hit her?!" I look between the three of them. They wouldn't look me in the eye.

"Summ-"

"JAYDEN WOULD HAVE BELIEVED ME!" I shout, pushing past Kayden, who had just walked into the house.

~Kayden~

"JAYDEN WOULD HAVE BELIEVED ME!"

That's the first thing I hear when I open the front door of the TeNana-Williams household.

Summer-Storm pushes past me and runs out the front door, not sparing a single glance at me.

That hurt.

You walked away from her, you deserved it. My subconscious says.

I feel a swell of guilt in my stomach before I push it away and scoff.

She brought it upon herself.

I look at Nate, Cole and Reese who all look down at the floor silently.

*~*

Six hours.

It's been six hours since Summer-Storm ran out of the house and she hasn't come back yet. She hasn't called, or texted, or even sent an email.

It's now ten o'clock at night and pitch black outside.

And Nate, Cole, Reese and I are all shit pissed worried.

Suddenly, the front door slams open and Kyla storms in.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

We all look at her, baffled.

"What are you talking about, Kyla?" Cole stands up from his seat on the couch.

"You believe Daezahn over Summer-Storm?!" Kyla yells, emphasizing the names.

"How do you know about that?" Nate questions, not looking at her.

"Summer-Storm called me fifteen minutes ago, asking me to pick her up from the tree stump." Kyla explains angrily. "She only ever goes to the tree stump if something's wrong!"

"Where is she?!" Reese stands up, relief filling his features when he hears that his sister is safe. "Is she with you?!"

"She's at my house. And don't you dare come over, I will end you." She threatens, looking at the four of us. "When I picked her up, she told me everything. What the hell is wrong with you?! How do you believe some blonde bitch you met not even twenty four hours ago, over a girl you've known your whole life," she looks at me. "And a girl you were in the womb with for nine months?!" She looks at Nate, Cole and Reese.

"Kyla, the handprint is on Daezahn's face." Cole defends the four of us.

"Did it ever occur to you idiots that you should think before jumping to conclusions?!" She asks rhetorically.

"Babe-"

"Don't 'babe' me!" She glares fiercely at Cole.

"Okay, Kyla, what are you talking about?" He corrects, cautiously looking at his girlfriend.

"I'm talking about that fact that you four are idiots and you never think before jumping to fucking conclusions!" She screeches.

"What?" Nate finally looks at her.

"You guys are so stupid!" She shakes her head. "You know what, I'm leaving!"

She walks out, slamming the door behind her.

*~*

Summer-Storm hasn't been at school for two weeks.

It's now Monday.

Daezahn clings onto my arm and Samatha clings onto Nate's as we, along with Cole and Reese, stand around the front of the school.

Then a familiar, oversized red Nike shirt catches my attention.

Summer-Storm gets out of Kyla's car, her usually bright grey eyes hold no light.

"Hey, there's Summer-Storm." I nod over to her and Kyla, who sends us a glare.

"Bitch." Samatha says loudly as she walks past. Summer-Storm doesn't even spare her a glance.

"Hey, don't call her a bitch!" Reese orders.

"Why are you defending her?" Daezahn asks, glaring at him. "She called me nasty names and slapped me!"

"She's still my sister!" Reese growls.

Holy dayum, this is the most serious I've ever seen him since Jayden.

"But-"

"Guys, has she gotten skinnier?" Cole questions worriedly, cutting off Reese and Daezahn's arguing.

"What?!" Reese snaps his head to Cole.

"When she walked past, her arm looked skinnier than before and Jayden's t-shirt looked looser on her than it used to." Cole explains, his eyes worried.

"Who's Jayden?" Daezahn jumps in. "Her latest fuckboy?"

I glower at her. "He's my brother."

"Where is he?"

"Dead."

"Oh. I'm sorry." For some reason, she didn't look very sincere.

Was Summer-Storm right about her?

No, of course not! She just doesn't like Daezahn.

~Summer-Storm~

"Stormy, I'm not going to say I know how you feel, because I don't." Kyla sighs as we stand at my locker. "But you can't starve yourself like you did when Jayden died."

I look at her in shock. "I'm doing it again?!"

I look down at my arm and frown.

I was always skinny, but never this skinny.

When Jayden passed away, I stopped eating proper food for a while without realizing. I was never hungry. All I ever ate was an apple or something in the morning and that was it for the day.

One day I fainted in school and ended up in hospital.

And now, I've started again.

"Babe, I know it hurts, but don't do this again." Kyla looks up at me with glassy eyes. "Do you know how scary it was when you fainted in the middle of P.E? Reese thought you died."

"Sorry, Kyla."

*~*

Hey guys.

How pissed are you at the boys?

How much do you hate Daezahn and Samantha?

If you think Summer-Storm is exaggerating, think about it from her point of view. Her friend didn't believe her and neither did her brothers.

Plus, she doesn't realize that's she not eating again. It just happens when something like that happens to her.

What's your favourite part in the entire book?

Comment bc I wanna know.

Thanks,

Vote,

Comment,

Follow,

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

162K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
317K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
10K 214 26
I'm Callie Willows, an 18 year old girl who loves books and my only goal is to graduate college to give my family a better life. That's my only goal...
1.4M 78.9K 42
[THIRD BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Why don't you go for a hike in those ridiculous death traps you call heels." I suggest. "Maybe you can fall...